Sign in to follow this  
Sandra

June 06 Parents # 266

*~*Kitty*~*

Silver :tongue:

Gemma & Emma - I have a thread going in the trading room with girls clothes if any interest!

Lara - so how did the events unfold about your poor little puppy? :cry:

KylieB - do you still read in here? Would love to hear how things are shaping up for xmas in Germany, what do they do, is it better than here?

Rach - we so have to meet up in Jan, we'll try do a bit better job than Lara and I managed lol

BBL just flying through!

MacFeral

Bronze :D

BBL

C.C.S.

ohh and I get the BOOBIES!! Hopefully they are perkier than my cow udders!! Lol.

~gemma~

Thanx Rose, had a quick look, but Miss Kaity is fast heading into a 00 :(

OMG is sooo freaking hot here, and Kaitlyn does not like it at all, poor baby doesnt want to sleep, She is quiet now, having a chat to Tahlia

seepi

Blo*dy hot here too.

I've been out and done all my stuff this morning, and I'm going to hide in the house now. It is really hot and dusty out. My garden is drying up before my eyes.

I dug the last of my potatoes and picked the last broad beans today - the poor plants have crisped up to nothing. I am so over water restrictions.

I stayed out there planting bulbs (that should have been planted months ago) til about 11.oo and it was just too hot to keep going. I hope this weather breaks soon. I hope all the tiny bubbas are going ok in the

heat.

Cass

Must be time for some more baby photos???

MRT

Well it's finally cooled down here. Ridiculous weather though 43 on Thursday and then back to high twenties yesterday, not sure what we are expecting today but it's currently raining. I am enjoying being cool for a while though.

Fortunately I was using a spare work car for the last few weeks so I've been able to drive to work instead of having to catch the train in such heat. I managed to scrape a pole as I came out of the car park on Thursday night though! I'm so annoyed, it's really not a big deal and I actually think most of the scrapes will polish out but I just feel bad since it's not my car.

Not anything much of excitement to report at the moment. I'm actually enjoying a few quiet weekends at home before December because we have most weekends fully booked up. We are off to see the Wiggles in a corporate box on 4 December. Zoe doesn't know yet though because I don't want to have her asking me everyday if we are going to the Wiggles today!

Work has been relatively ok. I've been asked to attend the weekly managment meetings that our department has so I'm quite thrilled with the recognition and mini promotion.

Our health insurance has refused to pay anything towards DH's sleeping machine which I'm really mad about. Apparently they would give us $1500 towards the $2000 machine if we had Gold Extras but because we only have Silver we get nothing! All the money I pay them each month and they won't give us any back!

DH is away for work this week so I'm doing the single parenting thing, I usually like it for the first 3 days and then I hate it.

Rach I've lost about 1.5kgs so far with the WW online. The last two weeks it's only been losses of .2 and .3 but a loss is a loss and finally I'm back in the 50's! I only have 1.9kgs until goal weight too it's to be expected that it's slowed down.

Xmas Presents - I have Zoe a bike and helmet, book, strawberry shortcake doll and Hannah Montana torch on layby. I want to get her the tinkerbell DVD and she keeps saying she wants a Mickey Mouse book from Father Christmas (??) She is obsessed by Beados though - I have no idea where she's played with them (she keeps saying she hasn't ) but everytime they are on TV or we see them in the shops she asks for some. I've told her maybe for her 4th birthday - she seems too little for them to me.

I did have other personals but I've forgotten them now - I do check in here regularly just can't always find time to post.

~gemma~

Cass at your request

Kaitlyn 10w 1d

003-1.jpg

We have had 40+/- the last 2 days, it has coled down alot now though. Tomorrow we are looking at 39 and we are going to my cousins for her DD's 3rd birthday, then Monday/tues is meant to be 23, its crazy!!!

seepi

AWWWwwwww Gemma what a gorgeous girl - great smile!

My Jasper is just not a smiler - we can get big belly laughs if we tickle him, or try on silly hats, but otherwise he has a bit of a poker face. Perhaps he'll be a lawyer.

it is hard for photos tho - he always looks as though he has the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Mel - we never get anything back from our health insurance either. I had thousands of work done when I had to get a crown at the dentist, and they paid like 45.00. Even the dentist couldn't believe it = they only paid for the x-ray, and none of the actual treatment.

Hope it is cooler for everyone tomorrow.

Cass

Keshia

Hi there everyone. I'm relatively new here to EB, I'm Keshia, mum to Charlie (29/06/06). step-son Ben who is 6 and due with another on the 29/06/2010...

Hope to get to know a few people around here :)

MacFeral

Hi all,

Welcome Keshia.

It was soooooooo hot here last night. i couldn't believe it. I'm buggered now today but I have cleaned downstairs so not totally unproductive.

Isla is asleep on my lap atm so doing some surfing... BBL

~gemma~

Welcome Keshia and congratulations.

Its been cold the last 2 days, looks like today will be a tad warmer but not too hot thank god. I hate the heat. Hope its not hot tomorrow as we have Tahlia's orientation, then shopping and im going to get her hair cut, alot shorter than what it is, unless i chicken out lol. though she doesnt want it cut because she doesnt think it will grow back :lol:

Had a fun filled couple of days. A wants a DNA test done, yea because she looks nothing like him :huh: he had a real hissy fit because he doesnt think she is his, i swear he has something going on in his head, he is the nicest person one minute and then becomes an absolute idiot.

Then last night i had a message on FB from his ex wife, she sounds really nice, not how he portrayed her, she wants her DD to know Kaity and has said if i ever need to talk then to contact her. And A told me she didnt want her DD to know about Kaity at all. Grrr he is just so full of sh*t.

Anyway thats the story of my life.

Yesterday i decided that i think i may apply to become a trainee paramedic next year. Its about time i done something for myself. Told K last night and he was oh so encouraging(NOT), told me im too fat and lazy. Seriously, i sure know how to pick them dont i. Just makes me even more determined not to move back with him. Im going to have to stay with him while im still looking for a house, i just cant find anything, and i have no where else.

Anyway big hello to everyone, i shall be back in a another few days

friendly68

Welcome Keisha.

Gem - you poor thing, A sounds well um, lets put it nicely - "not balanced". Who babies look like changes from week to week. I hope you are going him for child support, you may not want his money, but Kaity deserves it. Also stuff what K thinks, you can do whatever you put your mind too. Good on you, sounds like a great career path.

Hi to everyone else hope you are all doing well. I read your FB updates all the time and keep up to date, am always very interested even though I don't get in here much to post lately or reply. Just seem to find enough time to read and that's about it and it's always when I should be in bed.

Anyways we are all well, Morgan is 8kg and Georgia is 200g behind her, so we're about to turn their carseats around when Georgia hits the 8kg mark - hopefully this time next week if not already. :) Caden is great as well.

Better go, someone is calling out from the bedroom for dinner. :)

Ciao.

laraq75

BOO - where are all the junies?

Rach - how was your weekend in Sydney. It would have been great to catch up. I am sure we will be able to catch up another time.

Shaz - great to hear things are going well with you.

Char - how is seth?

Gemma- I am sorry you are going through so much crap. I would be avoiding men for a while if I was you.

4littlemonkeys

Hi girls

Lara - My weekend was great. We ended up walking/running 22.44km during the event which was pretty cool! :) We were all buggered at the end. I have pics on Facebook if anyone is keen to see my sweating! :rofl:

Gemma - You are so much better off without A & K. You are way better than BOTH of them. Good on you for thinking of your future, and you CAN do anything you put your mind to! Tell A to get stuffed and make sure you get every cent you can out of him for HIS daughter. What an a*se.

Hi Keshia - Welcome!! I am Rach and I have Isabel who was due to be a Junie but was born on 31st May 06.. and also twins Aidan and Keenan who will be 5 in February! ;)

Shaz - I can't believe you girls are nearly forward facing in their carseats. Time goes way too quickly! How is the feeding issues going with the girls? Do you have any answers yet?

Hi everyone else! :waves:

I drove down to IKEA today in Sydney to meet with an old girlfriend for lunch. The kids went into the IKEA playground bit while we looked about. They loved it, so think we might make it a montly occurence. I only spent $10 so was happy with that, but of course I now have an even longer wishlist of what I want! :)

better go - have a lot of jobs to do that I should have done today instead of going to IKEA! :rofl:

:waves:

~gemma~

A is no longer in my life, if you have me on FB feel free to go read my wall, he has deleted me, but i got in before him and replied to his status and made him look like the fool he is.

Forgot to say that his family want to meet Kaitlyn, as does his ex wife(mother of his DD) so she is organising for us to all go to her house. She is such a nice person

MacFeral

Shaz: Hope the girls feeding issues are under control :)

Rach: I need to do a trip to ikea soon. I need a few things for the kitchen and I want a new table and chairs set for the kids.

GEMMA: What an immature idiot (putting it nicely for EB). He needs a good a*se kicking and to grow up. You are better off without him and don't listen to K, you can do anything you put your mind to.

Nat: I hope Conor is feeling a bit better now :)

The year of illness continues here. Ned had asthma all of last week (triggered by a cold but then the dust certainly didn't help) so he was having lots of ventolin to stop the coughing. Isla has had lots of snot streaming out of her nose for days and DH gave me a lovely version of the flu before he left to go OS last week. What a lovely parting gift.....not. Anyway, I'm hoping I'll be over it in a day or two. DH will be back on Sat but we will be very busy between now and then.

Cath u all later

Edited by arik

4littlemonkeys

laraq75

Rach - I can't believe you only spent $10 at IKEA. That is so controlled. Audrey was looking at photos on Dh's phone the other day and she saw a picture of the kids and she goes that Isabel. It was very cute.

Kira - it sounds like you are having a bit of a bad run with illness. You poor things.

I was so sick on Monday night I caught an awful gastro bug from somewhere.

Audrey is going to see Angelina Ballerina with my mum today and next week we off to the wiggles. There seems to be so many things on at the moment. We have a busy weekend as well. DH is away for the weekend.

I hope everybody is taking it easy coming up to the silly season.

hugs

Lara

seepi

Lara - i hope Angelina Ballerina is good - DD is going tomorrow.

I am feeling quite ordinary today with a rotten

cold. DP and Jasper have had it already, so now I am just waiting for DD to come down with it too. (She does seem to be amazingly healthy tho, and hardly ever sick - whereas J catches everything around.)

And as of next week I am back at work :(

It seems quite wierd to be going back after more than a year. Also my area has moved to another area and I hardly know anyone. I am getting a bit nervous about it now.

Anyway - best make the most of my last day at home!

Cass

MacFeral

Lara: Yep, but we seem to all be on the mend....phew (and knock on wood).

Cass: Enjoy your last day at home with your kids. I can't beleive it has been a year already. I think if I had to go back to work I would be a nervous wreck the week before.

I've cleaned the house and it is the cleanest it has been in a while (bar my bedroom but I'll do it later). DH won't recognize it when we pick him up from the airport tomorrow. I will more than likely have to tidy it again between now and then though....sigh. I wish children would leave things nice and clean for at least 5 mins.

NessNess

Hi Junies,

I know you have all more than likely forgotten who i am but none the less i'm just logging in to see how all my fellow june mummas and bubbas are!!! I see we have more babies, wow how we have all grown. CONGRATULATIONS girls.

~gemma~

Hey Ness good to see you back :waves: How are your 2 kidlets going?

Kira ~ You want to come clean mine too?? Mine is just, well i dont even wana go there LOL

Cass ~ Hope you are feeling better soon

Lara ~ Did Audrey enjoy herself?

Rach ~ $10!!!! Wow, i couldnt do that lol. But then again, i go there and only spend about $50

AFM ~ Kids had their CC Christmas part last night, was good, my mum and step dad came as did the kids big sister, didnt win any raffles but i am in love with their photo(we pay $20 to recieve a gift from the kids, which is a framed photo) i got the 3 of them done together this year and i couldnt be happier, though i do wish i had of taken Kaitlyn in when they done them. Santa came and my kids went right up to him, i was quite surprised, especially with Madi. They had a photo done with him, but we are still going to get them done properly during the week.

Read their reports, all good, Jordans stood out the most "Jordan plays well alone, or with Madison" Out of all the kids, he choses to play with his sister. Wish they were like that at home :rolleyes: Tahlia has done really well with her school readiness program and Madi is a great little helper :thumbs:

Have moved into Kevins for around 2 months, and i have a house lined up once its been fixed up.

Anyway, better go and clean up