Silver!! Edited by MamaCougar

RosieTea

Bronze

Congrats JIlly .. BBL off to read end of thread

Mandy1980

(.\/.) prize for me!!

Dons

Hi Ladies

Hope all is well, I am ok here have been having this terrible sharp pain in my right side most of the night (no bleeding which is good?) and my lower back Not sure if it's tummy muscles but it had me up most of the night plus I am a stress head which doesn't help

we have decided to keep it quiet for another few weeks until my scan which is next Friday

Should i be worried ?!

Becca1605

Congratulations to Jill on the arrival of Charlotte!!!

Dons - hmm I dunno if you should be worried....I know you get lots of tugging and pulling etc in early pregnancy. I would probably monitor how it goes today and if it's constant get it looked at but if it dies down not worry....

House hunting is STRESSFUL!!! I know what I want, but can't afford it in the area I want - argh!!

~Simply*Blue~

Dons I had sharp stitch like pain on my right hand size of my abdomen with all my pregnancies. So try not to worry too much allthough maybe a call to your ob may help you relax a bit?

Dons

Thanks girls sadly looks like this bub isn't going to hang around my obs just called as I had some bloods done and my hcg levels are very low and aren't doubling - so got to get another b/t done tomorrow my obs said to 'prepare myself for imminent m/c' and that I will prob start bleeding very soon. He said I could get a scan done but it's too early as I am only 5wk4d.

Dh had the chop chop Friday so we are done for good

I am a big believer in things happening for a reason and as much as I don't want to give up hoping I know the inevitable.

I am so lucky to have my 2 girls and can focus on my health and our holiday in March

Will keep you posted

eeyoreangel

Mama-Cougar - :hugs: thinking you. you know where I am if you need to talk.

Just a quick one - we are doing okay. Charlotte is feeding really well and my milk has come in. Hopefully I will get to go home tomorrow.

Will bbl.

Tummy rubs and raspberries to all.

Jill(y)

Dons

Thats wonderful Jilly glad she's feeding so well :)

tintoela

dons - :bighug: wow - i am glad you are being as positive as can be. Hope its not a m/c but you are right to look at it if it is meant to be it will be. Good luck

Not much happening around here. I am 8dpo and just waiting to see if af arrives. I am not going to do a test until monday if i can help it as it will only be more depressing to get a bfn as i already feel like af is coming.

yeah jill on the breastfeeding - hope you get to go home soon.

tintoela

Hi me again,

Well i am pretty sure af is going to arrive today. And its our 5th wedding anniversary so great present - not! Had some bloody cm last night which is a sure sign its about to start.

I really don't feel like trying anymore. Maybe i should just move past this and concentrate on something else. I'll see how i feel in a couple of days.

Have a great weekend everybody

Banana Pancakes

Oh Jodi Im so sorry. I had fingers crossed that this was the one for you. It must be so frustrating :(

I hope you have a fab anniversary today! :wub:

Becca1605

Dons - :bighug:

Jodi - :bighug: and Happy anniversary...

00ruby00

awww dons :hugs: thinking of you hun!!!

Jodi- probably when u think less about ttc... it might natually happen... iykwim. It took 5 months for us to fall pregnant with Zahli... and a surprise with Amaya... only accident was 2 days after I finished af.. so thought we were safe... and the twins.. well we didn't even have an accident... so don't know how that one happened :huh:

congrats on coming home Jill

AFM-

Still hasn't sunk in yet... I keep thinking that when I go for my 12 week scan in 2 weeks... there will only be one... i don't know why.. but I just can't picture myself having twins :unsure: My waistline should be telling me different though LOL

Anyone please feel free to suggest some names that go with the other kids..

I need 2 boys names, 2 girls names and 1boy and 1 girl name to cover all bases.

Shane flew in on tuesday at 1040am.. and had to be at the airport at 4am this morning =/ he will be back in 11 days.

Edited by ~Kathreen~

~Simply*Blue~

You didn't even have an accident?? See this type of story really stresses me out, I really don't want another 1.. or 2 lol.

How are you feeling beside the shock?

Bubsies

LMAO Kathreen - I told you there would be more babies for you guys...don't know why but then I was also not suprised to see you guys had scored twins...you will have to get separate beds or bedrooms if it doesn't even take an accident for 'it' to happen!! :laugh::laugh::tongue: Hope you are doing ok :)

Dons - hope you are doing ok also. Very positive attitude you have considering everything going on xx

Troops - you ok?

Jacki - was nice to see you back on the other day! Glad things are going well with you guys : )

Really starting to sink in just since Jill had Charlotte that I am the next in line!!!!! This year has gone so fast I can't believe we are now at the business end of this pregnancy! Bub has been very active this past week and is aparrently head down and has had a bit of a growth spurt since the previous fortnights visit so is now only about 1 week behind size wise (although I know its only an estimate by the ob). He predicts bub is already 2kg and will be about 3kg by due date which I was happy to hear - not too big not too small but I am not going to hold my breath...could go either way especially if I do nothing but rest and eat in the last few weeks which is about all I plan to do at this stage - getting too hot to do much else here. 38 degrees today and that is hot for these southern parts - not used to really windy, really hot days and nights although there has been no breeze at night and the air con has had to stay on all night....

better go before laptop dies....hope you are all doing ok ladies,

night!

00ruby00

Well here I am childfree and husband free... and I can't be bothered leaving the house to go see a movie =/

rebecca- we weren't using protection.... so I know it "can" happen....but still a big shock.. considering we didn't slip...well him anyways hahaha :rofl: It just doesn't seem real... I don't know why, it just doesn't.

lol gina =p

I bumped into someone I used to work with many years ago...when I was pregnant with Zahli... and I saw her again I think when I was pregnant with Amaya. Well strike me down.. I saw her at Woolies today... she's gone to the opposition lol. But I told her we were expecting twins.. and her reply " how many is that 7??" I saw red.. grrr I HATE ppl when they are so ****ing rude. Just coz she chose to only have 1 child. Stupid biatch.

Thinking of you dons

tintoela

Hi guys,

Just an update from me. I'm still hanging in there. A very minute amount of spotting today - less than yesterday and still brownish in colour so i am hoping its implantation not AF. Did a test today but got bfn - only 10dpo so will retest on monday. I had same thing last time before i got a bfp with two days of spotting and no bfp until 3 days later so fingers and everything else is crossed.

kathreeen - bugger about that friend being soo rude - i'm sorry to say but i don't think it will be the last unpleasant comment you get. People are all about themselves and how they view things. Hope you got to have a relaxing night on your own!

tintoela

me again - have had some more spotting this afternoon - similar to yesterday so am thinking af is on her way. Will see how it goes tomorrow.

Mandy1980

Hi all

Jodi - do you normaly spot before AF arrives?? Fingers crossed fro a :BFP: soon.

Dons - :bighug:

Kat - I am getting the same comments already too. "What, are you breeding your own fotball team??" or "You are a gluton (sp) for punishment" or the good old "Don't you have a TV?" I just laugh them off..... what I do in my life affects nobody else so I just ignore them. I haven't told my dad yet, for that exact reason. He will feel obliged to let me know how much of a bad idea this is. Screw him!!! :)

Anyways, gotta go pick Tyler up from a birthday party so better move my butt!!

Have a good weekend!!

BBL

tintoela

Hi,

Mandy - no don't normally spot - af just usually appears and always red blood then gets heavier. Still hoping its gonna be a bfp.

Mandy1980

Still sounds promising Jodi. Don't give up hope yet!!! :pray: Good luck!!

Dons

Hey girls

Just letting you know I lost bubs this morning. Am ok, feel pretty drained and sad but will be ok in time.

Jodi - Goodluck :) I bled with both my girls up until 9 weeks with Gemma and 12 weeks with Jasmine and it was like I had my period with Jasmine. Maybe you o'd late so your bfp will show up in the next few days if you know when you conceived...goodluck and don't give up hope

Kat - ppl don't know when to pull their heads in with stuff like that good on you all who have chosen to have a big family. My g/friend was pregnant she lives in a small town, anyway sadly due to some medical issues her baby died in utero so everyone knew, within 6 weeks she fell pregnant again (completely planned) and some old rag commented about her being forever pregnant like an elephant having long pregnancies knowing full well she lost a baby and fell pregnant quickly.

I know with my miscarriages they say 'god another one why don't you just give up?' :rant:

Anyway enuff of my sh*t

xx