Sandra

September 06 Parents # 206

Bubsies

ha - GOLD I believe....my goodness.. :)

Just a quick one to congratulate KAT! I knew you guys would end up with another bub after Amaya he he.

Hope it all goes well :)

eeyoreangel

SILVER!!!

Hi Guys

Feel a bit like crap today - still getting contractions, some strong, some not so strong. I have just finished hanging out all my new nappies that I have washed and rinsed and rinsed and rinsed.

Will bbl.

Tummy rubs and raspberries to all.

Jill(y)

RosieTea

Bronzr..

Jilly - not good news about you having contractions - hold on little one...

i've got to wash my nappies. using disposables at the moment

Gina - you must be getting excited. Hope your enjoying the new car

Terri - Yippee, will let you know closer to the time

Dons - can't drive at the moment, so in a few weeks time would be goo d:)

Troops - good to see you about, Miss our chats

Edited by RosieTea

Becca1605

:waves:

Hi everyone...I've been super busy...we have decided to put the house on the market (yesterday) and want it ready for them to take photos before we go on holidays on Saturday - and we have so much to do to get in a photogenic state :lol: So I'm in for a busy week. As we speak the laundry is drying (who knew we had a floor in there).

Kat - OMG - congratulations girl!!

Chen - ohh good luck in your TTC decision...I'm done. I'm sad not to have any more babies but I couldn't cope with more than 2 kids. Hope Jasper is okay and way to do on your weight loss program...I still got heaps to move!

Mandy - oohh good luck to you..here's hoping you did the trick!

Dons - :bighug:

Paula - aww your photos are adorable..

Terri - you will have to take some pics of the house

Jodi - looks like you need a :bighug: too with all you have happening

Jill - sending baby turing vibes your way!!!

Okay gotta run back to the laundry...

Mandy1980

I caved.... and tested early...and

:BFP::dance:

It is a little bit feint, but it is definately there and came up really quickly!!!! I actually think I am a bit shocked, to be honest. I kept telling myself I wasn't pregnant yet!!!

BBL

~Simply*Blue~

WOW Congratulations Mandy!! So excited for you!!

eeyoreangel

Congratulations Mandy!!!!

Sending sticky vibes your way - here's for a very peaceful 9 months.....

Will bbl.

Jill(y)

Dons

Congrats Mandy!!! Awesome news :babyflip:

All good here lost my voice !

I thought I posted yesterday but musn't have derr yes this girl with twins posted some cryptic comment '4 under 20' on fb and I am abit thick and had no idea and she announced it on there - her sister abused her saying what a silly girl she was so not sure the underlyng issue there but anyway.....!

Off to clean up Gemmas room for the 100th time can't keep ontop of it grrr

BBL

RosieTea

Mandy - Congrats big hugs ... Here's to an uneventful 9 months. xxxxxxx

Bubsies

YAY Mandy - congrats on the BFP!!!! Can't wait to follow this pg and see what the end result is this time lol :) Hope it all goes really well :)

Becca - don't think we could sell this place, would get a buyer in no time but its just too nice - got everything we want/need and such a great place to raise kids...heres hoping interest rates stay reasonable for a while yet - at least till I can get back to working full time....

Kat - how you feeling?

Another load of washing nearly ready here....best go clear the line again to deal with it....

terriw31

Congrats Mandy!!!! I hope you've got your little pink bundle! :babygirl:

Becca1605

Oh wow how cool is that

Congratulations Mandy

Pinkbug

Woohoo Mandy! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance: I'm on a fast draft reply so forgive my lack of colour and size in saying congrat's! Lol

Hi everyone, I've been exhausted...stayed up the whole night before last to try and get my funky sleep patterns back on track. Lol Silly but necessary. I'll hopefully get in a good routine now, too much I want to achieve every day to be staying up so late (too tired to be productive) and sleeping in.

Will catch up again asap. Hope everyone had good weekends,

xx

00ruby00

MANDY OMG CONGRATS!!!! does that mean we are in the same due in group??? I hope so!!

Gina- LOL how did you know we would have another one? Coz I sure didn't haha. Feeling pretty good thanks.. just unsettled in the tummy at times... oh and so tired.. my goodness. How's everything going with your little girl?

Becca- Wow that is just crazy LOL How long are you going away for and where about's? You will be so knackered after this week that all you will want to do is sleep lol

Jodie- Yes, I felt like slapping Shane one.. when he made that comment. It takes two to tango..actually one to pester and one to give in HAHA. Grr at what your dh said.. that wasn't very nice.. you still need to be able to unwind when you get in from work..even just for 5 mins. I hate it on a saturday.. I finish work at 6pm...get home by about 630pmish.. to step into mum roll straight away... dinner... bathing the kids and then getting them in bed. By the time I get to sit down..after being on my feet all day.. sometimes its 8pm.. or a little after.

I hope your dad and your friend are recovering... how scary life can be.

AFM- Went and did a photoshoot in Fremantle yesterday.... pictures on fb. The weather was lovely.. the light was lovely.. it was awesome.. but my goodness was I knackered when we got home. I walked in the door and laid down on the lounge straight away LOL and stayed there for nearly 2 hrs LOL.

Mandy1980

Thanx everyone!! Definately feeling very nauseous already. Going by what fertiltiy friend says I am about 3w 2d, so still very very early days yet!!!

Kat - my EDD is 2/07/2010, but seeing as I have been 3+ weeks early with all be boys, I am thinking mid June, so I should be in the same group as you.

BBL

tintoela

Congratulations Mandy!!! I hope its an easy 9 months for you - well as easy as can be!

Bubsies

Hi girls - just a quick one....

Just back from OB appt - all is fine, aparrently I need to wear a rather restrictive support band from now on as hernia could rupture again where I was operated on after the accident.

Ob thinks this bub isn't as big as Hayden was at just under 4kg on his due day but he also told me that Hayden was only going to be 3kg so I'm not convinced yet lol...hopefully she will be smaller being a little girl Only 7 more weeks and I am considered full term!!!! OMG where has this year gone eekkkk! I kind of hope I will get past Xmas and then have bub...probably will I spose - I would love to be able to see about 12 weeks ahead about now so I know when its all going to happen

I can't believe I will be a mum of 2 kids in a few weeks time and my life as I know it will be changed forever....again lol.

I have been wanting to wash all the new bub things for weeks but am too busy for now..will do before she arives I swear lol....

Hope you all have a fantastic day girls!!!!xx

ETA - Ah Kathreen......just had a hunch LMAO!

LittleWhiteDove

CONGRATULATIONS MANDY & KAT!

All is well here, Bear started preschool yesterday :( pic on facebook for those I've added - if I haven't, could you please pm me with your profile link and I'll add you! Chubba Bubba is growing up & getting too cheeky for his own good, little ratbag is getting into all kinds of mischief!

Off to try & get this house in some kind of order after being away on holidays!

xx

~MakkaPakka~

Congratulations Mandy & Kat

XXXXXX

ashayden

CONGRATULATIONS MANDY!!!!

Banana Pancakes
Congrats Mandy!!!!!!!

~Simply*Blue~

Took Talon to the speech therapist yesterday and it's worse than I thought. In one part where the average score was 21 he only got 5 :( His grammar and vocab are nowhere near where it should be and therefore wont be going to school next year :(

Good news is that Cooper slept 8.5 hrs last night and I slept for 7.5hrs of that time, and I feel refreshed :D

Gina I hope the band isn't too uncomfy, will they need to operate again after bub is born?Yeah you never know about babies size, they are notoriously wrong, no one told me Talon was big and he was 10lb. My sister was told her dd was small, less than 7lb small and she was born 8lb8oz.

Edited by ~Simply*Blue~

OsMummy

Hi Lovelies,

Congrats to Mandy & Kat!!

Hello to everyone else.

I've been AWOL for a while so I didn't spill the beans too early but finally after 2.5 long years I ended up with one natural :BFP: I'm due 15th May 2010 - so I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and I've already put on 5 kgs for my very slight frame that is huge. With Orlando I wasn't this weight until I was 26 weeks with him so this looks like its going to be a very different pregnancy (at least I can hope its not as dramatic)!!

Hope everyone is well, I'll try and come on for personals soon but the all day MS has definately knocked me for six so we'll see how I go.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Cx

eeyoreangel

Hi Guys

Congratulations OsMummy - fantastic news!!!!!! Here's to a wonderful next 6 months.

Sorry for lack of personals....

AFM - had my 34w ultrasound today. She is bigger than Josh was at the same ultrasound however, as some of you would have seen on FB, she is breech!!! Big head up, big bum down. Have my OB appointment next Monday so looks like I am having another C/S - not what I wanted but what do you do.....

Will bbl.

Jill(y)