*Jen*

Working with the intuition

*Jen*

:) As requested :D

Don't think about it. Just write whatever comes to you about the person that has posted above you.

Have fun.

~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~

You are struggling to ease an addiction, you may not be cold turkey but you are in the process of cutting back on something.

AMPSyd

OK, Trudy, do you ice-skate or have you? Or dance or have danced at all?

Also feeling a tribal African energy around you.

Jo.

brazen

Jo, do you have green eyes? curly hair? like to read? bookaholic?

aagh, kids calling me :rolleyes:

*Jen*

Spot on Trudy. I am wanting to give up the cigs, but can't go cold turkey, so i have cut down. Whenever i want to have one, i ask myself if i really need this one, right now, and it's taking a LOT of willpower as i really enjoy it soooooo much.

Next person do Brazen not me :)

*Donna*

Brazen is struggling with something at the moment that keeps dragging her down, she knows she needs to let it go but can't quite do that just yet...

~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~
:dance:

Guest ~starlight~

Donna - keep thinking "balls of steel" about you, perhaps you have a real determination about something? "Balls of steel" not a negative thing lol, I can have bollocks of steel when the need arises ;)

Edited by ~starlight~

cbmummy13

Donna - My first thought was "flowers" - either you have fresh flowers around you, or you need to! Something bright and cheerful? Maybe you need cheering up, or just need them to lighten the mood a little :)

~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~

Sydprod2001 sorry but I dont dance and I have never been on the ice or even inline skates.

AprilEthereal

I'm rarely able to do these exercises as my thinking brain automatically kicks in.

But, I'll have a go nevertheless.

The name Margaret came to me and nothing else. :closedeyes:

cbmummy13
AprilEthereal was that to me? My middle name is Margaret :)

brazen

Donna, yes true. everytime i think i'm over it i realise i'm not really :rolleyes: (i want to be ;))

Edited by brazen

*Jen*

ChickenNuggets - I feel you are searching for something, and trying to seek answers, the answers are already within you, you just have to look deeper :)

Guest keylimepie~

~starlight~ You were skipped so I'll do you. I feel you're a really positive person, always happy, life of the party literally. I just get really upbeat vibes from your post.

Am I anywhere near close? :unsure:

Funny to see this topic tonight. I had a group of people pass me on my walk this arvo. I felt they wanted to ask me something but didn't. I made up the answer in my mind & kept on going. When I was almost back I saw the same group again. They stopped me & asked directions to Manly. As I had predicted. :)

This sort of stuff usually happens about once a day but you never get to verify it IYKWIM!?! Just thought I'd share.

LunaBlue

I can only pick things up from people by being near them or touching them. Its interesting to read this thread though

Guest ~starlight~

Thank you Keylimepie, and you are spot on, except I'd say I'm mostly happy not always happy LOL!!!!!!!

Funny to see this topic tonight. I had a group of people pass me on my walk this arvo. I felt they wanted to ask me something but didn't. I made up the answer in my mind & kept on going. When I was almost back I saw the same group again. They stopped me & asked directions to Manly. As I had predicted.

This sort of stuff usually happens about once a day but you never get to verify it IYKWIM!?! Just thought I'd share.

That is so cool!!! Reminds me when I was walking past this Grandmother and her two grandkids, I looked at the little boy and thought to myself, "wouldn't it be funny if he was a Benny boy too (Ben lol)"... I called out for my Benny who was lagging behind, and she said "how funny, you have a Benny boy too!"

Edited by ~starlight~

AMPSyd

Hi Puss, I see a fairly grounded person in you - but somehow I can't say completely grounded. Maybe there is something still to be done, like an inner question that you still need answered. But I think you are nearly there . The crystals, animals, cats and dogs - just can see them very happy but you aren't completely happy.

Jo.

AprilEthereal

ChickenNuggets yes, that was to you as you were the next person. :)

ETA, sorry ChickenNuggets, I should have addressed it to you.

Edited by AprilEthereal

Guest keylimepie~

So cool Starlight! :)

LunaBlue

Hey Jo,

No not happy at all right now. Am fairly grounded most of the time. Just my headspace is not great right now :)

Guest ~starlight~

Here is one for you Puss ;) Have a guess what I have on my lap :D

localyokel

okay i'm not puss - but when i read that i thought of a cat in your lap and then my son called out as our large dog had crawled up into his lap!

But part of me thinks it has nothing to do with animals.

Ali

Guest ~starlight~

No Ali, you are very much correct! Well done :D

brazen

hehe

that must be jen's cue for a what's in the box thread :8;)