Sign in to follow this  
Cherubs

YAY Guess what I got today?

Cherubs

For all the Crystal Bible devotees, I took the boys to meditations today and was browsing in the shop and i got The Crystal Bible Volume 2, it has 200 additional stones.

Just thought I would share, in case anyone was interested.

Guest ~starlight~

Ooh, I had a feeling you would be posting something about crystals when I looked at the title!!

Cherubs

LOL I was excited cause I do love my crystals, and I got two beautiful crystal, a Azurite in malachite and a ruby in sapphire as well, so I was very focussed on crystals when I posted LOL.

LunaBlue

yay Meg, thats great. How did meditation go? I so need some meditation and quiet me time at the moment :( but with Abby still sick and DH also not well its not going to happen anytime soon

Cherubs

I didn't go this is for the boys, they had so much fun, they had a big drum and they were all standing around it drumming, Jordie who is 6 said 'OH mumit was so powerful!' :huh::lol: he is usually running around like a mad man every night but he is really calm tonight.

I need to make time to meditate as well, but because Les doesn't have regular shifts it is hard.

Guest ~starlight~

Sounds lovely Meg!! I can't wait to get into crystals, but I first have to pull my finger out a few pies first ;)