Sign in to follow this  
jaismum

Suggestions?

jaismum

I have had a fairly horrible year so far and would love to sit down and just... I don't know, go through it? Get some clarity? Find out if I am on the right path.

Until this year everything was always very clear to me but now I feel very closed off and almost trapped. I had my cards read in April and while it was interesting it was what I already knew and seemed very basic.

Can someone suggest to me what I can do t gain some clarity, whether it's another card reading, or talking to a medium...

TIA

Kell

~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~

I think we all feel like that from time to time when we come to a cross roads in your lifes. I hope you can find some answers and feel free again.

Guest ~starlight~

I think that perhaps if you can find someone reputable to give you a reading, maybe that would help you gain a bit of clarity and guidance.. I know the one and only good reading I had did that! The trick is though to remember you can change your path, nothing is set in stone. Hope you feel settled soon xxx

jaismum

Thank you

I am just tired of feeling stranded and like there's no future.

I will start looking for someone soon.

localyokel

I have a set of angel cards and i find them interesting. When i feel trapped and cant find the future and get fed up i sure as eggs will pull out 'wait, relax, enjoy the quiet, cos you are going to be chasing your tail soon enough' card :D and once - 'why dont you just get on with it instead of expecting us to do it all for you' card :laugh: yep ok! So they didnt make things seem super clear etc, but they did make me feel like the future was out there and i should either bide my time or get off my butt! I usually find the feeling of is there any future out there the hardest to bear. Ali