Nut

Pregnant Mums #66

Dino-Mite
Don't know whether to venture to Big W on my lunch break.. I want some Bonds gear but they aren't actually on sale, so no rush I suppose.

I saw the new colours of the wondersuits.... BEAUTIFUL. I remember with Harley that they were ALL pale blue, pale pink, yellow and white... BLAH ;) Ollie wants me to go through Harleys old stuff before I go out buying stuff but I like the new colours and feel that they may change there minds and discontinue them (ha ha).

Nut, I have my fingers crossed that things start soon!

Edited by Dino-Mite

~4's enough 4 me~

Hi

I think I need to stay away from Big W, there is just too many cute things in the catalogue. I just love the new bonds range but as this is definately our last baby I need watch what I buy and how much I spend.

Me+4 - Welcome, I am going through the Canberra Hospital for this bubs.

Nut - I hope things start for you soon.

Well I am feeling heaps better than last week. I just need to keep the lurgy's away now for the rest of the pg. Hopefully working from home will help with that but I am not sure my boss will be overly happy when I tell her that I will be working from home for a little longer.

Anyway need to go and hang a load of washing up and go to bed. Night All!

*Moi*

dino - I know aren't the colours fabulous! I won't be needing them straight away of course as bub is due early Jan.

house~of~blue - good luck keeping the lurgies away!

I had Iori Japanese for dinner last night... oh yum I love that place! I had a miso hotpot with cooked seafood and veg. Stole one of the girl's californian rolls... naughty me. No raw fish though!

bbl

Purple_Gecko

SHE HAS ARRIVED

Nuts little baby girl arrived safely at 12.29pm today after 2.5 hour labour

Name: TBA

Weight: 3190g

Length: 49cm

3cubs

Congrats Nut. Only one day off her due date. Similar stats to Alex! Hope your doing well.

eeyoreangel

Congrats Nut!!!!!

Jill

samagard

YAY!

Congratulations to Nut and her family :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

lovingmother

just came in to say congrats and a very fast labor

Dino-Mite

Congratulations Nut. A very fast labour!

~4's enough 4 me~

Congratulations Nut!

Can't wait to hear the name.

~Sorceress~

Congratulations, Nic and family! :D Have a wonderful babymoon :wub: .

*Moi*

Congratulations Nut! Looking forward to hearing your birth story. :)

Mel_Mac

CONGRATS NIC!!!

Very exciting and I've seen her name on FB - beautiful!!

Congrats Syl on your new neice. Enjoy all those tiny cuddles.

In other news - Kristen - OMG, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Have I been living in a hole or is this recent news? Either way fantastic! 6 is a great number, speaking from experience of course! Hope all is going well :)

~Sorceress~
:D Thanks, Mel - I only added the ticker today ;).

kirsee

Can I please Join this group??

I am ~4 weeks PG with our first child in Canberra and would love to get to know some other mums out there :)

~*K*~

*Moi*

Welcome Kirsee!

I had my 20week u/s sound yesterday - baby was healthy and big.. measuring 8 days ahead!

Here's a piccy:

ObstetricUS-17-22weeks0001.jpg

Dino-Mite

Welcome Kirsee,

Not much going on with me. Went to physio today and was told that my pain is in an area that isn't a common area for pregnant woman :down and that it probably won't be helped by anything they can do. They have given me some "core" exercises to do in the hope that they will help and have booked me in with a physio who has more experience (for next week!! ) . Hopefully I can still walk then!

I have another appt with DR D next week so hopefully he can give me a way ahead! I also have an appt next week at the hospital!

I had my glucose challenge today... blah! Hopefully it comes up clear!

Moi: what a beautiful pic! Did you find out what you were having?

me+4

Hi Ladies

Welcome Kirsee. Congratulations on your first bub! Must be very exciting.

Moi- what a good pic. Nice and clear. Do you know what your having? Im going to guess and say boy. No reason, but thats my guess :)

Dino-Mite- are you using the hospital physio? Ive been going there and i really like my lady. Hope the exercises work. I was given some too, but the pain still comes back when i overdo it with housework or picking up the kids too much etc. They said i cant do the exercise program until i have no pain anywhere.

Not much here. Same old same old really. Had the glucose thing last week. Have the physio on friday. Bub is always moving now, and im still getting bad cramping but mw said i just have to grin and bare it, so im trying when they do come.

steen2007

Congrats Nut! How wonderful to go so close to due date and quickly, hope that everything went well and look forward to a birth story.

Moi- Nice pic! Great to hear bubs is well. This one was measuring a week ahead too, a sign of big babies???

Dino-mite- How did the glucose go? I get my result Monday. Nearly fainted as I had to do the fasting GTT and my body didn't like that.

Kirsee- Welcome, where abouts in Canberra are you?

AFM- Back from 2 weeks in Darwin and so happy to be home. Nice to be out of the cold for a while, but got sick and tored of cleaning up in MIL house and just wanting to let DS play and not worry about breaking things.

Puggle

This one was measuring a week ahead too, a sign of big babies???

:yes:, look out! ;)

Yes, I'm still lurking around in here, living vicariously through all of you.

*Moi*

Oh Anne! How far ahead was Lauren measuring at your 20w scan?

Dino & me+4 - nope, didn't find out what we are having. :happy:

Seeing hospital physio on Mondy, will be interesting to see what they say.

Anyone else NOT take the glucose test? My mw told me no need this time... I always have lowish bp.

kirsee

Hi all :waves:

I had my HCG blood test this morning so hopefully I will find out how far along I actually am :grin:

me+4 - I am excited but also overwhelmed at all the things that have to be done.

Thanks for all the nice welcomes :D

steen2007 - I am in Gordon

I have booked myself into the CMP and I have a place :dance:

I am looking forward to the 12 week scan it just seems so far away on the 13th of August :down:

Ahh well I got to run....

~*K*~

Cantabile

Hello ladies - should've guessed there's a new thread when I didn't get notification of any more posts lol! I have introduced myself to the grads group but still feel more a part of this group though. Probably am in denial I've had this bay lol!!

Lauren - that's a gorgeous scan pic :)

Felicity was measuring ahead of her dates too until the end and she was 'average'.

Welcome Kirsee. CMP = birth centre, right? You'll love it, I did and I miss them soooo much! You're not far away from me either so maybe down the track we can meet up at the Lanyon shops for coffee. :)

Take care ladies, I have to attend to grizzly missy here :)

kirsee

Congrats Nut :excite::dance:

Cantabile - the one and only :) I am looking forward to it :grin: coffee sometime would be lovely, I will have to have peppermint tea as I have found it is one of the few things I can actually stomach atm :(

I am soooo tired these days I get to about 1430 and just crash :sleep:

I'm going to lie down for a bit now :yawn: I hope you all have a great weekend :)

~*K*~