Mum2M+C

And she sneaks in for

GOLD!!!

7earthlings4angels
SILVER!

~~JMC~~

um.....

Bronze!!!!!

All good here. Tuesday is likely for EPU. Check diary for more info.

Love to all.....

Jillian

4forme

How'd you go Jillian?

Hi to all.

cluckymrs

I dont get in here much with being do busy with the older boys sports and school and then time with miss 3!

Anyway this week has been emotionally tough in the fact my kids are growing up>>>>I opened up the mail this week and read the first line and burst into tears> my oldest baby has been accepted into high school of choice and then followed a few days later by little miss 3s pre school acceptance>

next year i have one a high school one at primary and one at pres-school>>>> i just wish i knew where the time went>>

on an up note miss zie is looking forward to preschool and has in her head that everything there is hers> is she in for a shock! anyway going to go over the last months posts and catch up!

Nadine22

Just wanted to post a pic of Mia

090821-012croppedanddownsized.jpg

And Mia saying goodnight to Kayla last night

090822-041croppedanddownsized.jpg

Labour was 4hrs, 20min pushing stage, 2nd degree tear and only needed gas after being 8cm dialated to pushing stage (30min approx).

Mia is doing well. We have had a few restless and sleepless nights but I think this was due to her being hungry and the colosturm (although I had a decent supply apparently) wasn't satisfying her. My milk came in yesterday morning and last night we had a big improvement. Kayla adores her little sister but I think is looking forward to her growing up a bit. Newborns are a bit boring for her LOL.

Edited by Nadine22

Morts!

Mia is gorgeous Nadine! I just noticed the photo of Kayla as a bub in your sig and how she looks identical to Mia!

7earthlings4angels

Hi all,

Nadine, How gorgeous is Mia! Im glad everything is going well. I hope your feeling better after being dx with mastitis. I had that with Emilee, and it wasnt nice at all.

Nothing much to report here, got AF today, onto another lucky cycle I hope. If I was to fall this cycle I would be due on EXCACTLY Marios birthday! What a lovely present.

I dont get on her much anymore, mainly on FB, so if I dont answer any responses here for a while dont feel Im ignoring you or not interested, its I only check here every so often now.

Hope everyone is well. :)

FeralMinx

omg this group is in need of resus!

I left rus! (does a dance) I think this time I might stay gone! Better for me and the kids I am sure! Morts I hope I didnt make you feel awkward in that other thread about my great marriage - it wasnt my intention - I just didnt tell you girls specifically about it because you have already been through it all with me and tried to support me and I ended up going back to him so I didnt want to put you through it again, but needed the support iykwim! anyway, nadine mia is gorgeous :wub::wub:trying41more I dont know how to read those fertility charts but good luck this month hun xxx

HOW IS EVERYONE?

Edited by GetShakey

HelsBells

Congratulations Nadine!!!!

Mia is beautiful and so is Kayla!! Sounds like a pretty good birth eh - yay!!

Isla is doing great - she's 8 months already!! Commando crawling and getting into everything.

Hamish is a lovely big brother.

I'm not so fussed with this new layout - takes me ages to find my way around !! Bit slow in the head at the moment I think!

hehe

xx

7earthlings4angels

:waves: WOW! I havent posted in here for AGES!

In case some people havent seen on Face Book.

We are expecting! :D Hopefully 4th time lucky!

Here is todays test at 13dpo

13dpofmu.jpg
Edited by Trying4onemore

Delbo

Congrat's Kim. I will try and find you on Facebook!!

Morts!

Are you on Facebook Georgina?

I did a search for you but couldn't find you.

We have a group on there where we are all chatting these days so if you can find one of us we can send you the invitation to join.

~~JMC~~

Great minds think alike Karen....I did ther same. Can't find you George!

Delbo

oh OK. I am on there by my maiden name so probably why you couldn't find me. Will go hunting now.

..Chantz..

hey this is really me. my details were deleted at somepoint and now someone has my old username :(

Finally back on EB and starting again GRRRRRRRRRRRR will see if there is anything I can do about it.

7earthlings4angels
:waves: Chantelle

FeralMinx

rotfl I had to bump us. the last post was in december last year! hi all! :waves:

MegsyMoo
:clap::waves:

FeralMinx

Oh Congratulations Megs :wub: xxx

Ruby Gloom
:ph34r::whistle::waves:

~~JMC~~
:ph34r: Boo

4forme

Not sure what possessed me to pop in since i think we're all fb buddies anyway. But hiya all and bump!

MegsyMoo

I see congrats are in order 4forme............................ :baby::clap: