Sandra

September 06 Parents # 199

Banana Pancakes

And the gold is taken by the lady who is hiding from her kids!!!!

Lol, not really they are swarming at my feet. Almost time to take ds to school. I was super organised last night so we are ready early :o Shock horror!

Chen, I hope your results come back fine!!! And all the best with dh :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOM, for yesterday! I think we need a updated photo Sam!

Troops, I hope Bella is feeling better. Gastro is the pits, I HATE it when it visits our house. I think its all the washing and cleaning that comes with it that I hate the most.

Its 8.00am, time for the school run.

Hope you all have a fab day

~*troops*~

:waves: nadine yeah i think i did over 10 loads of washing yesterday and the sucky thing is the sun isnt out long enough for it to dry. i cant wait for winter to be over!

SEPTEMBER 2006 BABY BIRTHDAY LIST

21st August 2006

Joshua ~ eeyoreangel ~ #1

23rd August 2006

Mia ~ nzmum ~ #2

25th August 2006

Phoebe ~ aliki ~ #4

28th August 2006

Lily ~ mumfirst ~ #2

31st August 2006

Brody ~ Mandy1980 ~ #3

4th September 2006

Gemma ~ ~*Dons*~ ~ #1

Liam ~ jassy ~ #1

5th September 2006

Caden ~ simply*blue ~ #2

7th September 2006

Lachlan ~ rosietea ~ #2

Raffael ~ map70 ~ #3

13th September 2006

Angel ~ Jackj ~ #2

Lucia ~ maren ~ #1

Kiara ~ terri31 ~ #3

Grace ~ molondy ~ #1

Ryan ~ Tongue~In~Cheek ~ #2

Jessica ~ tintoela ~ #1

14th September 2006

Anabelle ~ limetree ~ #2

15th September 2006

little bear ~ littlewhitedove ~ #1

Piper ~ ~jen~ ~ #4

18th September 2006

Zahli ~ Kathreen ~ #2

19th September 2006

Ella & Thomas ~lep78 ~ #2 & #3

20th September 2006

Bella ~ troops~ #2

Hayden ~ Bubsies ~ #1

Joel ~ Hussey ~ #2

22nd September 2006

Jasper ~ pinkbug ~ #1

23rd September 2006

Caden ~ schme ~ #1

25th September 2006

Hunter ~ becca1605 ~ #1

27th September 2006

Katja ~ makkapakka ~ #3

29th September 2006

Hayden ~ ashayden ~ #2

SEPTEMBER 2006 MUMS NEWEST ARRIVALS

January 2008

31st ~ Mahli ~ Schme ~ #2

February 2008

6th ~ Miller ~ simply*blue ~ #3

March 2008

12th ~ Jasmine ~ ~*dons*~ ~ #2

20th ~ Gemma ~ limetree ~ #3

April 2008

7th ~ Luca ~ nzmum ~ #3

May 2008

13th ~ Cody ~ jackj ~ #3

15th ~ Gabriel ~ pinkbug ~ #2

June 2008

6th ~ Amaya ~ kathreen ~ #3

29th ~ Thomas ~ molondy ~ #2

August 2008

23rd ~ Leonardo ~ map70 ~ #4

September 2008

22nd ~ BABY BOY ~ LWD ~ #2

October 2008

6th ~ Liam ~ ~*troops*~ ~ #3

January 2009

22th ~ Mitchell ~ lep 78 ~ #4

March 2009

25th ~ Savannah ~ becca1605 ~ #2

April 2009

24th ~ Marshall ~ ashayden ~ #3

June 2009

17th ~ Lena ~ ~MakkaPakka~ ~ #4

SEPTEMBER 2006 EXPECTANT MUMS

July 2009

Mumfirst ~ #3

August 2009

Simply~Blue ~ #4

September 2009

Rosie Tea ~ #2

November 2009

Jassy ~ #2

December 2009

eeyoreangel ~ #2

Maren ~ #2

Bubsies ~ #2

If you need something changed or want to be added to the list pm me. Apologies if anything is not correct, let me know and ill fix it asap. I have removed some names and dates for people who arent active members and will happily re-add them if/when they come back in.

Edited by ~*troops*~

Pinkbug

BRONZE!

Lol Nadine, I just heard Jasper ask DH where I am so he's sure to find me soon ;)

Everything going good with DH so far :pray: it stays like that!

It feels like a weekend around here, I don't know myself with an extra pair of hands to play with the boys! :dance:

xxx

terriw31

:waves:

:ph34r::whistle:

terriw31

Hi all!

I have a new hotmail address - so if you get an invite from me - you know who it is....its almost the same as the old one just with hotmail.com at the end of it!

I hate changing addresses! :doh:

Molondy

HIya - there are some updated kids shots on FB!

Now I need every single one of you to cross your fingers and toes and pray that Tom starts sleeping if not through then at least better before Tuesday!

Mandy1980

Hiya all

Been MIA lately. Had a few dramas. My lil bro was attacked on the weekend. Can't go into details due to the police investigation, but my poor lil bro had to be rushed to Perth for emergency surgery to have his jaw put back together. They had to put in 4 plates and 16 screws. I got a hysterical phonecall from his girlfriend at 12:30am Sunday morning, as they were running away from these idiots. Scariest phonecall I have evr had. They are both very traumatised and my bro has quite a long recovery ahead of him. It really just makes you wonder what is becoming of this world, this world that our kids are growing up in!!

Sorry for the morbid post. Just had to get it out!!

Hope your all well!!!

tintoela

Oh Mandy - how scary for you and your bro - how terrible! Hope they get the idiots who did it to him. I certainly think this world has gone down hill lately. Some of the stuff you hear about is just sooo hard to even contemplate happening but it does.

I hope your brother recovers quickly.

Big big hugs to you!

Have the day off tomorrow so will be back in for an update.

Bubsies

many - OMG How scary for them and you!!!!! Thats terrible - I hope they both recover from this as soon as they can but sounds likt it could be a long road for your lil bro with that damage!! :no::no:

How goes the TTC too Mandy? Can't wait to hear more news in here...been a while since I got PG lol....

Tintoela - countdown is on hey!!! How exciting - wish you guys luck with it :)

ashayden

Mandy- So sorry to hear about your brother. That must have been a horrible phone call. I hope he recovers quickly.

Last Sunday night Hayden pushed Asha off her bed and she fractured her elbow. She has been in a sling since then. She's got an appointment with the orthopedic trauma team on Monday to see if anything else needs to be done. I'm really hoping that she ca get the sling off on Monday.

Hayden is getting th hang of TT now. We've had a couple of accidents this morning. And Marshall has been really unsettled this morning. So I feel like all I've done all morning is empty the potty, change clothes, feed Marshall and carry him trying to settle him. Ahhhhhh can't wait for the kids rest time

Becca1605

:waves:

We are back....our trip was great but very tiring. It was great catching up with my sister, nephew and BIL, but very tiring with the 2 kids and no DH. Hunter missed playing with kids his own age and got a bit naughty. he is used to childcare 2 days per week, kindergym another, mums group another and it was just him, Savannah and my 6 month old nephew for the most part. We did get a bit of a play with another 2 year old for a bit and he loved that. At the library he hit/kicked/stood on 3 babies at rhyme time - so embarrasing. He also missed his Dad so much. But he is glad to be home with Daddy and his friends.

And of course rained a lot whilst we were in Brisbane - and great weather this week - I'm jinxed...everytime i've been to Brisbane in the last 2.5 years (for work or leisure) it's rained

Savannah has stopped her long night sleeps she is still better than Hunter was, but I'm now feeding 1-2 times overnight, whereas before if I did a 10.30pm feed she would get through until 6-7am. I got Savannah weighed whilst we were away for 3 months and she was 5.1kg and 57cm.

I'm out to scrapbooking tonight so DH has Hunter and I will take Savannah with me...she has been sooky all day so fingers crossed she lets me get some done. We are also trying to TT Hunter. Not doing great but today he got his first row of stickers filled (6) so earned a new matchbox plane. he is now happily playing with his planes. But often he just doesn't want to sit on the potty or toilet. And refuses to do a poo on the potty and asks for a nappy - today I put him in a pull up to go to the library and he did the poo then. It's stressing me out a bit but we will see how we go.

Mandy - aww that's awful about your brother. I hope he recovers quickly. It's so shocking to hear things like that still happening.

Yvette - glad Hayden is going well TTing...hope Asha is all okay too.

okay gotta run...

tintoela
:dance::thumbs::omg2::omg::p:tongue::thumbs:

Bubsies

Jodi - what were you doing up at 7:19am with eyes goggling that warrants the thumbs up? :p Was that what I think it might have been?

Dons

Hey Girls

Sam - Happy Belated Bday for Tom! Hope he had a great day :)

Mandy - Hope your brother is ok you've been through a rough trot :bighug:

Yvette - Hope Asha is ok now xx

Jodi - :ph34r:

BBL I watched Marley and Me last night glad I didn't watch it after I lost Oscar (my dog) loved the movie but gosh did I bawl :blush:

RosieTea

:waves: Hope your all well, doing a hospital tour today so better get to it

P

eeyoreangel

Hi Guys

Well, I am 19weeks tomorrow - can't believe I am almost half-way there. Keep meaning to do the baby's room - but it is currently my study and my GOD do I own a lot of crap or what!!! :lol:

Sorry for the short post.

Happy belated b'day TOM!!!

Will bbl.

Tummy rubs and raspberries to all

Jill

tintoela

Hi Everyone,

No - nothing much going on here - just feeling much better today after having a very sore throat and stupid cold for over a week i finally went to the docs yesterday and got some antibiotics and - yeah no more sore throat today!

Jill - can't believe you are nearly half way already. I hope the second half goes just as quick.

Been doing a lot of chores today - boring boring boring. Just baked some yummy banana muffins though.... might go do a taste test..

OsMummy

Hi Ladies,

Jodie - Hope you're feeling better and your TTC plans go well for you!!

Jill - So exciting that you're pretty much half way, will you find out the sex of the baby?

Rosietea - How long to go for you?

Dons - How are your girls going, are they both well?

Becca - I'd try not to worry about the TT, I kind of think they'll do it when they're ready and not a second before. Orlando was fully day TT'd in January and then he had his surgery and he flat out refuses to go near the toilet. Last week out of the blue he decided that he needs to do a poo on the toilet and does and is so excited about it. The next day I ask if he wants to wear undies....no only nappies, whatever works for him works for me now :wub:

Ashayden - How's your little princesses arm? The poor little mite.

Bubsies, Troops and everyone else :waves:

AFM - We're off to the playschool concert on Tuesday so only a 3 day working week for me this week, very exciting. Hope you all have a great week ahead!!

~*troops*~

sore head today dons? :tongue:

not much going on here. name change on FB its all over red rover. not even gonna bother trying again. :wacko:

been working heaps!! long shifts, late nights. etc

will drop back in later wasnt well last night and i only got about 8 hours sleep since thursday night due to work so im a bit frazzed at the moment

~*troops*~

p.s

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA!!

Dons

No Troops surprisingly all good lol Although my bestie is feeling :sick:

Where we were overlooks the bay in (St Kilda Marina) it was awesome!It's where my grandmothers old house is up for sale for a mere 2.9 :o

Looking for a new job atm - decided the travel is too much

Happy Bday Gina :)

Jilly - Yay for 19 weeks!!! You going to find out??

Osmummy - Surprisingly my girls are ok Gemma is her usual toddler self and Jasmine's asthma is well managed now thanks for asking how about you? How are you going?

Anyway better fly bbl on :)

eeyoreangel

Hi Guys

I am hoping to find out. I want a girl and every 'reading' I have had done in the past 10 or so years said 1 boy, 1 girl. But on the chinese conception wheel thingy - says I will have a boy and my dad reckons a boy. No offence to those with all boys but I really, really want a girl. I mean, no matter what I will love it (boy or girl) and all that matters is that it is healthy. But I want to be able to buy pretty frilly things that are delicate and gorgeous. I am so sick of boys clothes - they are soooo BORING!!!

Anyways that's my rant.

Will let you know when I find out.

Tummy rubs and raspberries to all.

Jilly

RosieTea

Hiya

Troops - hope your doing ok, here if you need to vent

Dons - Glad you had a good night

JIlly - yes I totally agree with you.. No matter what I want a healthy baby, but the boys are really obsessed with having a sister... I've started to wash clothes and there are pink ones in there.. we can only pray.

Gina - happy birthday, hope your feeling better now

Osmummy - 10 weeks plus a few days to go, counting down..Isn't it O's birthday this month.. Sorry if I'am wrong

Grrr - I am so p*ssed off, it is 10.50 and Lachlan refuses to go to sleep, doesn't help that DH lets him sleep from 4.30 this afternoon... I had to wake him up... He is now crying in his bedroom... Mummy,,, dh is on night shift and I just want to sleep.. Don't know how I will go as this is the first time DH and I have been apart since we moved in toghether 6 years ago.

Sorry I didn't do more personals

Love to all

Paula

Edited by RosieTea

Bubsies

Jill - Im with you lol - girl would be lovely and probably it for us. I am hoping to find out too but have a few weeks to wait (am counting down though lol). we should know for DH's b'day :)

I spent about 3 hours browsing around the shops today for baby clothes, wraps, furniture for the bubs room etc and didn't buy anything lol. There isnt really any unisex stuff at the moment so will have to wait till we know then I can let loose but I am really having a hard time waiting - its crazy!!!!!

OB appointment tomorrow - didn't hear heart beat last visit but did hear bub rearranging itself in there so am a bit anxious just the same. Hopefully it will all go well - DH isn't here at the moment - gone away sunday morning and will be back maybe thurs morning so hope theres no problems. Im sure all is fine as i have been feeling little movements Im pretty sure....

AJ - how are you going with little Lena?

Thanks everyone too for the b'day wishes - although DH isnt here he did organise for flowers to be delivered to the office, his family made a great bday dinner/cake so I had dinner with them and I spent most of the day shopping :)