BRONZE

:p

~gemma~
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY CAMERON

Xanadu25
Happy Birthday Cameron :thumbs:

MacFeral

Happy 3rd Birthday Cameron :grin:

My baby girl took her first unaided steps yesterday... :cry: It is all just too fast.....

Edited by arik

4littlemonkeys
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON

laraq75
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY CAMERON

I would have been in earlier but I have been doing all the preparations for Audrey's party tomorrow.

Kira - wow, I can't believe Isla is already taking her first steps. That is amazing. I am glad that Angus isn't even close.

seepi

Happy Birthday Cameron!

And congrats Miss Isla. that is amazing. Jasper is not even close either - maybe it's a boy thing.

Cass

ps - Annika - where are Cameron's baby pics and now pic?

I bet you took gorgeous baby pics of him.

pps - Jasper is getting a tooth!

ppps - Adele had her 3 year health check, and she is 14.5 kg and 98cm tall. So around 50% for weight and 90% for height - similar to at age 2.

Edited by seepi

annikag

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Cameron :) .

I think his party yesterday and all the excitement of his presents today must have well and truly exhausted him! He asked me to go to bed tonight at 5.30 and fell asleep instantly, before I had even walked out of the room :lol: . For a boy that we have to argue with to go to bed most nights, that is just amazing :tongue: .

I'll come and post the baby and 3 year old pictures in the morning, I can't get photobucket to work for me right now :annoyed: .

:waves:

4littlemonkeys

Veronica - I just PM'ed you... So not sure if you are up now.. but if you are I am about! ;)

ANnika - Yay on C going to bed so early! That is awesome!

Lara - Yep I am going away on Monday! We only got our travel orders yesterday afternoon (talk about last minute..) So are going to be flat out! I have Miss A's birthday pressie here (sorry i know i am slack when you made such a big effort to come up here for Izzy's party!), so will give it to DH to post for me next week!

Today I am going shopping to do groceries (excitement :wacko:) and then to get my final things for my trip (toiletries, some books, more warm clothes etc) and then I can pack my bag and leave it to be! ;)

Okey better go..

Edited by ~*Rach*~

annikag

Okay I'm back with photos as promised :D .

Cameron 1 day old, still in hospital :wub: (the photo quality is pretty bad as they were just scanned quickly last night)

3663531011_03d2ccfac3.jpg

3663532309_0130234e27.jpg

Yesterday morning opening his presents, exactly 3 years!

3664334840_e9b9efa63c.jpg

His Lightning McQueen birthday cake

3663516937_19ff066cf1.jpg

laraq75

annika - love the photos of Cameron and the cake that Kat did are amazing.

friendly68

Happy Birthday to Cameron for yesterday... What great pictures and a fantastic cake. I've been umming and ahhing whether to make Caden a cake this year or buy one, and then also what to get - I was thinking along the lines of Cars, but definitely I couldn't manage anything as great as that.

Roni - hope you are feeling better soon and someone was able to help you.

Lara - Happy Birthday for the 24th as well, I saw it on FB as I was logging off on Thursday.

Kira - yay on Isla walking too. If it's a girl thing, I'm in trouble, Caden didn't walk unaided until 13mo. Georgia & Morgan are definitely trying to get up on their knees already.

I will have to put up some pictures of the girls soon. I've been very slack.

I'm trying to decide whether to keep breastfeeding or not. I seem to be making them sick still (I forgot the other night and ate some cake with cream on it). But the dr. gave me Elecare and didn't really tell me much about dosage - I tried ringing him on Friday but missed him. The tin gives a scoop amount per mls of water and I assume then you use it as a normal formula, ie. in amounts of 200ml or whatever they are drinking? Sounds like a straight forward thing I know, but the can then goes on to stress that incorrect dosage can make your baby very ill and that breast is best. So I just keep toing and froing, my girls seemed to just keep spewing yesterday and in pain again. Georgia even had little bits of brown blood in her vomit after one feed yesterday.

laraq75

Here is Audrey's cake:

P6270101resize.jpg

4littlemonkeys

Great cake Lara!! Well done! It looks fabulous

Shaz - You poor thing with the girls feeding problems!!! Sorry no advice... as you know I fully FF my boys as I just couldn't handle BFing them. So I am no help whatsoever!

Well the kids and i went shopping today with a friend and I am exhausted now!! I think I will be having an early night.

MacFeral

Annika and Lara: Fantastic Cakes girls. I love the castle Lara, you did well. Cute photos Annika.

Rach: Have a great trip!

Shaz: I think you just need to make it up as it says and make sure it is all dissolved. I'm pretty sure they'd have to have incorrect dosage warnings on all formula in case you put too much powder to water. Whilst I am all for breast is best, there are always exceptions. Can you try and give them a couple of bottles of the Elecare and see how they go before you decide?

Walking: Not necessarily a girl thing, Ned walked at 10 months too...I think it's a hyperactive children thing! It could have been worse though, both DH and I walked at 9 months, and yes, we were (and probably still are) both hyperactive.

Anyway I better go

Edited by arik

MotherClucker

Shaz I had a look at the Elecare website and by the looks of it, it is the exact same as making formula. Pour the water in, add the powder, shake. You can store for up to 24 hours in the fridge.

They also have measurements for making a litre at a time which might be more beneficial for you because there are two of them.

http://elecare.com/about.aspx?s=2

Xanadu25
They also have measurements for making a litre at a time which might be more beneficial for you because there are two of them.

Shaz, I also do the jug thing with formula and also have a few bottles filled and ready to go overnight. So much quicker to grab them when you are half asleep and also before they wake up fully.

4littlemonkeys

Shaz - We used to do the jug thing with formula with the twins. Was so much easier!

Well ladies take care.. I won't be back on til after the 22nd July.. Hopefully I will get to meet up with Chaz over the next few weeks and *might* be able to get on FB.. but am not expecting to!

Guest philbysgirl

Happy Birthday Audrey

It looks like she had fun at her party Lara and I love her cake I bet she thought it was VERY special. She is such a cutie. :happy:

Rach have fun and take care. :waves:

We went to Melbourne for the weekend for a family get together with DH's side of the family. It was his grandmother's 90th birthday.

Now that I am home again it is time to get stuck into the school work!

DD is having her party next Monday, I am being lazy and having it at Hungry Jack's as I am not too keen to have 18 kids & parents over at the moment when I am in study mode so this will be quicker and HEAPS easier. :yes:

QUESTION: What has been all your 3 year olds favourite/most used birthday present this year?

friendly68

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY AUDREY.... I hope she had fun at her party!

Shan - thank you, I never thought of making up a larger amount. It was just getting all a bit too confusing with everything going on. Pepti Jnr seemed to have it all spelt out like normal formula, however Elecare just went on about doses.

Susie, Rach - thanks as well. You can tell I'm a formula newbie can't you. :)

Kira - yep, I'm going to try some formula for the next feed at around 4pm and see if I can get them to take it. Will see how it goes for a few days.

We did have a pretty bad weekend with tummy pains and vomiting and more blood (small amount one nappy) in Morgan's poo. I don't know if I mentioned the Paed. said although rare some kids can also be allergic to their mothers b/milk - he says he has seen one case and said to keep it in the back of my mind if the blood in the poo increases. At this stage though I'm thinking it's still just cows milk protein and the traces of it in my b/milk.

Poor little things, I tortured them some more and they had their 4 month old needles today. Morgan screwed her face up to scream but then started smiling at the nurse after hers. :)

Well better go, need to get the water boiled and ready for this next feed.

Guest philbysgirl

:thumbs: LOL Roni thanks for the reply. I think my DD would love the same toys as she spends hours in her brothers room when he is at school playing with all his cars, trains and Lightening McQueen toys.

I already have a Dora laptop for her but am looking for something else. There was a butterfly bean bag in the Big W catalogue and she said she wanted it so maybe I will get her that (it will match the theme in her bedroom too). She loves fairies so my sis is getting her a fairy tree playhouse.

laraq75

Leah - Audrey loves her lego and yesterday she spent lots of time with her playdo and her easel. She likes to draw and create things.

Roni - who is in the sig?