Sandra

November 06 Parents # 126

k123

Just running in to take

Gold!!![/color]

Yay

ang_w

Hi, just running in to see if Tracey was home and if there were any pics lol. Glad everything went well Tracey. Will be back soon to see some photo's.

I've got my parents here all weekend so will be back when they've gone to catch up.

Hi to everyone else :D

hawkchick

Hi girls,

We went to the zoo today. James had a school friend's birthday party there. The Herald Sun said it would be 17 and sunny - it was freezing, windy and it rained a bit. Anyway, it was fun - the kids got to handle a snake, a lizard and some turtles as well as seeing some animals behind the scenes - none of the big exciting animals, but still...

I have been researching child restraints all week and it's driving me :wacko: nuts. Stacy prompted my search, showing me her new Maxi Rider AHR seat for Jaiden and it reminded me that Elora has just about grown out of her Mothers Choice seat. The shoulder straps on her sat don't go up very high and the back is very low too. Anyway, we'd pretty much settled on a SNS Explorer, but then found they're only sold out of some specialty store in Adelaide - they do post, but I want to physically see one; so we then decided on an Infa Trek 8, as the shoulder straps go 5cm higher than the Maxirider and it's narrower too (and $100 cheaper). It also tested better in the safety tests - BUT the fine print on the RACV report said that this car seat had to be placed at least 1.2metres behind the seat in front of it as the dummy in the tests lurched forward this far and could hit themselves on the seat in front - WTF??? And this was one of the safest seats. Didn't make sense to me. So we've settled on the MaxiRider after all.

Why do these things have to be so hard?!

Anyway, excuse the waffle...

I was going to have lunch with some girlfriends tomorrow but it's been cancelled - I'm now going to see our new house (just to see if they've done anything new) and then doing grocery shopping (groan) and catching up on work (double groan).

Was that the world's most BORING post?

Tracey - I also can't wait to see photos.

fishingwidow

Hi All :babyflip:

Just popping in quickly to see if there were any photos yet. Welcome home Tracey :)

Also just letting you know that we signed the contracts on the house sale today. So all going to plan we have to be out by the 17th of August. It hasn't sunken in yet, that this isn't really our home anymore.

Hopefully it means I will have more time to check in and post here now though, now that I don't thave to keep up woth all the cleaning........until I have to start packing anyway :wacko:

:waves::love:

hawkchick

Katy - congratulations. I'm so happy for you. We were lucky that our house sold in 5 days or so. But we've been at my parents house a LOT longer than we anticipated (18 months). I can't wait for our new house but I'm also very anxious because most of our belongings are in a storage shed, covered in dust (18 months worth of dust) and I'm not looking forward to having to clean everything BEFORE it gets put away in the new house. We did cover our couches and dining chairs, but all our buffets/entertainment unit/dining table/bookcases/dressing tables - things like that are going to be FILTHY

♥RUBES♥

Just another quicky from me sorry.

Glad to hear that you are home Tracey.

Glad Aiden is on the mend Tam.

YAY for the blue bundle Alison.

Sorry for lack of personals (once again :blush: )

This week has been incredibly hectic. Tue was school photo's, TB & Midget decided that they didn't want to be in the family pic. Wed I had to collect the little girl from school (transition) at lunchtime, get there and the principal calls me into her office (Brodie), walk outside and am told Nic is going off his nut, calm that situation down enough for the teachers to take 'control' then FINALLY pick up extra child.

Thur we traveled down to Adel. Fri as we were taking Midget & Boog to hospital get a call from the school as Brodie had almost passed out. They took him to the Dr's and then had to take him to hospital. He was admitted for observation (nothing major, turns out he was constipated, sorry TMI). Midget went into surgery REALLY well, so well I actually asked what they had done with my child as this one was giggling and mine usually screams, kicks and punches. He got a little agro when he woke but compared to his usual it was great. Boog on the other hand was WOW, very very agro going done (kept getting off the table fighting them ect). They both need new glasses and if the scripts are correct OMG their sight had worsened :cry: .

Since Fri night I have had incredible pain in my right breast (best way to describe it is REALLY needing to feed a baby or mastitis pain), :pray: it's because of my period, but I don't get breast pain usually. If it continues then I'm off to the Dr (a cousin had a masectomy (sp) about 6 mths ago).

Must go am considering going to Spotlight (120kms away) and if I don't go now wont be any point lol.

Cheers.

Hypnic Jerk

Congrats Katy on the sale

Rubes - that sounds odd. Don't muck about with it - gett off to the docs. I've had 2 USs on my boob in the last 2 years. Hasn't been anything but the doc doesn't muck about with things like that.

Blish - I thought you liked cleaning :rofl:

And just a reminder that the QOTT for this thread is:

What did you get your kids for their 1st birthdays? Not that I'm trying to steel ideas, nooo, not at all.

I was going to give an update on Jordan, but he's in his cot saying "up, up" so I'd better get him up. We've been at my parent's house and it's time to go home.

Chelbean

Hey girls,

Tracey - Glad you got to go home early. I had a horrible time with the midwives as well, with their crazy opinions being forced onto me i thought it was just because i was younger. One of them told me the jar of lollies mum and brought up to sit in the hospital room was "poison" i hadnt even had one! Another told me i shouldnt breastfeed while watching tv - but it was the only thing that relaxed me enough to actually try breastfeeding as i really wasnt comfortable with it at first. They can be right old cows!! Cant wait to see pictures!

Blish - How can you tell when they are growing out of their seats? I "think" ours is meant to be up until 18kgs and Allie is only just 16kgs. No idea what seat we would get!

Glad you had a lovely time at the zoo even with rain. How was james? wasn't he a bit scared of animals when he was younger?

Rubes - Good to hear from you, definitely sounds like things are hectic. Hope the breast pain goes away and yeh like duffy said i would definitely be getting it checked out.

QOTT - Wow we havent had one of these in a long time. For alices 1st birthday she got a sandpit and a paddling pool. Both have since bit the dust. She also go ever single book, clothes set, toy you can think of from her nan and poppa. In hindsight i would have got her something small, with buttons (because thats what she loved the most) and lots of clothes and things that she needed. Although i say that now and next time im sure ill go overboard again.

Okay thats me caught up.

We've had a really good weekend. Yesterday we went to dreamworld (again) and still have one more week to use our unlimited in june tickets. Alice loved it as always and we spent half the morning in wiggles world meeting all the characters, trying to pry alice away from them....she was in heaven. Got some great pics of her cuddling them all and chatting with captain feathersword.

Went on the big red car ride (again) and the rosey tea cup ride (again). Matt and Jess (a friend that came with us) went to ride the big rides (i must be getting old my stomach cant handle it anymore) while i took Allie to nick central and did the merry go round and aeroplane rides...she loved it but i was dizzy as.

We actually found another ride she could go on yesterday, its called the angry beaver spin in nick central and it goes around and around and around. Its really quite fast and dark and goes up and down, i was actually just going to go on it with matt when we figured out alice was able to go on with an adult. Weren't sure how she'd go but omg she loved it. She was screaming "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and "gooooooooooo" the whole time. Meanwhile I forgot how fast it was and was holding on to her and myself for dear life lol.

Having the tickets and being able to go alot is great because we got to do stuff you wouldnt normally fit in in just one day. We saw the tigers this week, matt and jess actually got to pet one! And went on a lovely train ride, while last week we saw the kangaroos...which alice chased as they jumped off going "boing boing JUMP" after them....poor things.

So we are going to get annual passes, alice gets in for free and its such a nice day with so much to do its really worth it.

Think ive waffled on about dreamworld long enough.

Today has been good though, glad we went sat instead of sunday this week as it gave us time to clean up and organise stuff around the house, i fixed up the office so i can study in a clean room instead surrounded by lots of matts random computer stuff! Its pouring up here so im doing my washing and using the dryer...which i hate using because it ends up costing a fortune!!

Anyway i better go, lots of study to do.

Hope everyone has had good weekends!

Rach

Edited by Chelbean

~*~Tracey~*~

Hi girls.

You are all too funny popping in to see if there are any pics yet. I have only just downloaded them - very slack I know :lol:

Tam - no I didn't have an emergency c/s with Kaitlyn. She was entirely elective and I didn't go into labour at all. So yes I can say I have been through it now but OMG never again.

Rach - yeah the midwives were horrible. Couldn't wait to get out of there.

Katy - CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting.

OK here are the pics of the newest addition.

Hayley at birth

Being weighed

First meeting with big sister Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn giving Hayley a present

6 days old

She is doing fairly well. She is still a bit mixed up with night and day I think. She was a shocker last night and I think I got about 3 hours sleep all night.

I am extremely paranoid with her for some reason. She has had an issue with vomiting and choking on it. She did that the first night in hospital and went blue and I couldn't get to her because I was still all hooked up and I was just frantically buzzing the buzzer. The midwife came fairly quickly but was a b**ch about it and said that there was no use in crying about it that she was OK. Seriously I was nearly hyperventilating because I couldn't get to her. They put her in the nursery that night because I obviously wasn't going to be able to care for her but were horrible about that too. Telling me to go to sleep because that was why they put her in the nursery.... :rant:

I tell you my stay in hospital was not condusive to wanting me to have any more kids at all.

Anyhoo, enough about my horrible stay. Best go. Hayley is due to wake up very soon for a feed. :waves:

hawkchick

Awww Tracey she is adorable.

Chelbean

Tracey - She is just beautiful. I LOVE the expression on Kaitlyns face in the photos, she looks so thrilled.

Am so sorry you had nasty midwives. I understand where you are coming from. The day after my c-section with allie they moved me to this "southern wing" where you've got your own bathroom, fridge, even balcony. Anyway i walked all the way there and they they left me in the room with her and laid me flat down on the bed, didnt wind the bed up or anything, but did give me the buzzer. Alice started to cry and cry and i wasnt even in reach of her and try as i might i couldnt get myself out of bed, i tried rolling off sideways and everything and just couldnt get there. In the other bed i had an automatic bed so i could prop it so i could get up. It was only just 24 hrs after the c-section and i had only just really got out of bed.

Anyway i buzzed the nurses for half an hour. I was bawling by this stage and alice had been screaming non stop.

When a midwife finally came in she got up me for buzzing so many times and said that "babies cry sometimes" and not to be so paranoid.

She also gave me a lecture on the fact that even though id had a c-section i still needed to get up and walk and exercise that was the only way i was going to heal better. I was dumbfounded and couldnt even begin to explain to her that i had just walked the whole way to this wing, even though i was offered a wheelchair AND i was completely flat on the bed with no bar to help me get up or automatic bed. She gave me alice and left and then i buzzed a bit later and got another midwife who brought in something to help me get out of the bed.

This was so horrible, i was already feeling like absolute sh*t.

Ive vowed that next time i wont take any crap AT ALL and if they speak to me like that ill tell them where to stick it.

Im so sorry you had such a bad time, its not a very good start to everything is it. Hope you are feeling much more comfortable at home!

Take care of yourself and that beautiful baby.

Rach xo

boo boos mumma

Hayley is so lovely Tracey :wub: and I too just love Kaitlyn's expression on her face. What did Hayley get her big Sis?? Do u have a pic of that too??? That would be so cute.

I can't believe how u were treated:

The midwife came fairly quickly but was a b**ch about it and said that there was no use in crying about it that she was OK.

OM*G, what a cow, of course you would have been a mess, not only was your bub choking but you couldnt help them, every mother's frickkin nightmare, that MW was very insensitive.

& Rach OMG to how u were treated too unreal.

I can't wait to take my kids to dream world, prob wait till they are old enough to enjoy the holiday whereas if i was close by like you I would get the annual passes for sure, Reanna would also be in heaven lol.

How u feeling?? Have u tested??

Blish so much progress on the house?? Not long now hey??

Rubes I agree with Brooke, go see a GP about your breast, it doesnt sound right at all. Gosh u have certainly had a hectic time hey?? Keep us updated on how u are doing wont u?

AMANDA WHERE ARE U?? I miss u :yes:

Qott:

Reanna got a bike, the one that goes from walker to bike and she still uses it now. It played music and had balls for the front for her to put into its mouth and it still works fine and all balls are still with it, its great.

She got other things and cause xmas was a month away she got the play equipment which if it coincide so close to xmas she prob would have had it for her bday too iykwim??

Aiden wont get a bike from us for his bday, he will use Reanna's so I have no idea what he is getting...

Prob a TONKA truck or something like that from us, maybe a John Deere or one of those biggish yellow ones iykwim??

Maybe a Maeve a cubby house for indoors or something?? Reanna has one & its a sheriffs Jail from the educational store, its just has plastic joiners and the actual cubby is material and it even has windows and jail bars and has heaps other choices, its not too expensive and easy to clean and ours is still in perfect condition...just an idea.

Us:

Not bad here. We are advertising for the puppies this week and Im already no coping with that thought. DH said i can keep one and he is gorgeous but then I want boof head and Tiny Jessie (their pet names) I want them all :( but we can't.

Aiden doing so much better but still at times waking ALOT such as 2hrly last night even sometimes less :glare:, dont know what that was about.

Finally he ate almost a full little tin of custard, the most EVER in one go, just not a solids fan this kid.

Reanna is fab, cheeky as ever and so so cute lol.

HOping to get better sleep tonight :pray:

Night Girls. xxoo

fishingwidow

Eamon is asleep, Lily and Zac are watching a movie. So lets see if I can finally do a post with some personals :)

Tracey - That would have been scarey with Hayley turning blue :o Sounds like the mw were pretty horrible. Mine just forgot that I was even there :rolleyes: She raced in at about 7pm on my second day all apologetic, as I had had no obs done. Then came back again at 9pm trying to make up for time, and I already had the light off trying to sleep :rolleyes: Woke me up so I could say, no I'm fine thanks. At least she was nice though.

Tam - Sorry you have to sell the puppies :( It must be hard after hand rearing them. I hope you manage to gt a better night sleep tonight.

Rach - Allie will be too big for her seat when her shoulders are at the same height as the slot the belts come out of. Zac is pretty much there, so I am just waiting to get a full understanding of what these new laws mean, and I will shift him into a booster.Sounds like you had a great time at Dreamworld. We went while I was pg with Zac, and so wasn't allowed on any of the rides. Lily would only ride on the carousel and the Big Red Car :lol: DH got to go on a few rides, though I had to push him to make up for me not being able to :lol:

Rubes - I'm with everyone else telling you to get your breast checked. They say any change you should get checked.

Blish - Not much longer and you will be in your new home :) I'm really enjoying checking the pictures and watching it progress, (taking a few notes to :lol: ) I'm hoping we won't be waiting 18 months though :) Hopefully it will be all done in 7-8 months, assuming we can get on the August list, (DH is doing that today)

QOTT - I have been holding off answering this because I can't remember :blush: Going back over photos, I found we gave Zac a big box of mega blocks, and Lily I vaguely remember a wagon with sandpit toys, and some balls. I think we went small, because she was getting so much other stuff from family. We went bigger for secong birthdays, as it was more obvious what they were interested in.

Well that is all for me. I suppose I can't completely stop cleaning now that we have sold :grin: Better go and get the dishes done, and also get the washing out while it is still sunny :)

hawkchick

Duffy - I don't like cleaning per se, I just like how everything is after it's cleaned. :D

QOTT: We got Elora one of those Fisher Price Laugh and Learn homes - she played with it for ages for her first birthday.

I had a lovely morning catching up again with Stacy and Jaiden - spoiled, aren't I? Jaiden gave Elora a big cuddle when it was time to go :wub: What a cutie.

I took a photo of them...will BBL to post it.

Tracey - I agree, that midwife sounds like a total b**ch!

What hospital were you in? Was it private? I just can't imagine the midwives at the hospital I went to being like that - they were all lovely, bent over backwards to please.

After catching up with Stacy this morning I washed all my new Decor storage containers out ready for the new house.

I have my change table on ebay. For those of you who haven't had their last child yet - it is so sad when you finally get around to selling off your baby furniture. All three of my children slept in the same cradle, so when it came to sell that I almost cried. After we move in and settle we will upgrade Elora to a bed and sell our cot we've had since I was pregnant with Joshua, 17 years ago! It has been freshly painted before Elora was born so it still looks really nice.

Stacymoo

Hi girls.

Rach – congrats on the news you will be an aunty. Sounds like you had another great weekend at Dreamworld. That pass is a great idea. I love rides as well so I hope Jaiden likes them when we get him there.

Alison – congrats on having another boy. The U/S pics on FB are awesome.

Brooke – DH is a IT architect. There seems to be a few jobs around at the moment which is good. May be a drop in pay but that’s ok. He has 3 he has applied for so far. It’s just with agencies they can take so long to fill the role so it could still mean he is out of work for a month while the interviewing & stuff happens. :(

Kirsty – hope you are feeling better. Bugger DP for passing on his germs! :dry:

Tracey – welcome back! :D So sorry your hospital stay was yukky this time around. What a shame. Oh wow what a birth story! Sounds like it is lucky you got to the hospital in time. Labour is painful isn’t it!! :lol: Kaitlyn is going to love her little sister to bits. The pics are gorgeous. :wub: She is quite dark isn’t she? Congratulations again.

Blish – thanks for meeting me at such short notice this morning. We had fun too. Sometimes unplanned catch ups are just as good as planned ones. :grin: I can’t wait to see the pics of them eating their Macca's chippies.

Katy – congratulations on the sale of your house. How exciting! :excite: Isn't there always cleaning to do in a house. :rolleyes:

Rubes – so glad to hear Midgets surgery went well. What a shame about their eyesight. Poor things. :( Take care of yourself & get that pain checked out asap!

Tam – glad you are getting a little more rest. I would be sad at losing the puppies too. :hugs:

QOTT - We just got Jaiden a toy for his 1st birthday....I think it was a talking telephone. I can’t really remember now. :huh: He got heaps of toys & clothes from family & friends so we didn’t buy him too much. I would really keep it simple.

RE BOOSTER SEATS: The main reason we decided to put Jaiden in the Maxi rider now is because his legs are so long & when he was in the car he was hitting the chair infront & was very uncomfortable. His legs were sticking up instead of hanging down like when you sit on a chair. Also his head height was over the back of the chair & the straps were getting short. He weighs 16.5kgs & our convertible seat went up to 18kgs but the maxi rider starts at 14kgs so we thought why not change now. When they hit 20kgs the installer said to buy a harness belt & use that. We chose the Safe & Sound Maxi rider AHR as it is 1 of the tallest chairs on the market & has the “Active Head Restraint” which protects their head more in side collisions. There not cheap. :o Ours cost $349 each at Baby Bunting! He loves his new chair as it is lower & his legs now hang down instead of up around his ears!! :lol:

Well our weekend was great. Mum & I throughly enjoyed our massage & facial....although ofcourse now I have broken out in pimples. :down: I had a male massuese for the first time ever. Felt a little uncomfortable to begin with but then when he started massaging his hands were so soft like a womans I just pretended he was a girl. :lol:

Saturday night we were going out for dinner but the weather was so horrid we decided to stay in & have fish & chips instead. Sunday mum & dad took Jaiden for the day which allowed DH & I to go out for a lovely lunch & see Terminator Salvation at the movies. It was very nice to have some time alone. :dance:

Today as you read we met Blish & Elora for a play & chat. Always lovely to see them. :wub: Then I returned a few things to Spotlight, had some lunch & did some grocery shopping & home we come. Jaiden only slept for 15mins in the car so I hope he crashes early tonight. I have yoga anyway so DH will have to deal with him. :evilgrin:

BTW - Brooke & Katy - I may be up your way the weekend of the 11th of July. Maybe I can gate crash Maeve's party & catch up with you both. :whistle:

*Mindy*

Hello All,

Tracey - she is gorgeous! What a bad experience. She looks so different to Kaitlyn!! Congrats again!

Katy - yay on theh ouse how exciting!!

Rubiann - glad to hear things r still so exciting in your neck of the woods, i have no idea how u do it! I can't keep up!

Stace - glad u had a nice weekend.

Tam - so sad about the puppies. I was talking to a lady up here and she was saying chiuauas (SP?) sell for around $1200 to $1800 , i was shocked.

Rach - we had annual passes. Not bad although we did get over it after a while but stil worthwhile just for the animal farm and the kids rides!!

Brooke - i'm not too sure about Sienna but we got Ryan one nice keepsake toy (which we also got for Sienna latter on) it was from the swiss toymaker and they both have a handmade wooden toy beautifully painted. i know Sienna got lots of doll stuff from everyone as we had so many baby toys we thoght we would buy older things.

Ok thats the extent of my memory s ofar.

My apologies for not being around, most of my online time has been spent on farmtown. i am so addicted.

We had a new kitchen installed on the weekend which is looking great, cant wait to get the tiling etc finished off!

Kids r well, Sienna is progressing along really well. We have started really focusing on some things with Ryan as he has been so slow to pick things up in the letter side of things, his numeracy skills r great though! But Sienna is picking alot of it up too so i think she may be a little more advanced then him in some things. She has also started drawing stick style people although not as great as Elora. She also tries to right little figures and then tells me its her name! Its great she has the idea! Her verbal skills r great to us, sometimes she does not shut up however she is shy around new people.

Alright best be off and do some cleaning. A big hello to everyone!

hawkchick

Stacy - you got Jaiden the Laugh and Learn home too - remember you saw Elora's and Jaiden loved playing with it so you went and got one too? I'll post the pic in a minnie...

OK, here it is

IMG_7699.jpg

Jaiden is kneeling up on the seat and Elora is sitting down which is why Jaiden looks so much bigger.

Edited by Blish

Hypnic Jerk

He's saying "Hi" :dance:

Mindy, what's Farmtown?

hawkchick
He's saying "Hi"

Brooke - that's fantastic!

ETA: for those following my house progress. We have a walk through appointment with the builder on 2nd July. They then have a week to rectify problems and then handover a week after that.

But I am not holding my breath - they still have several jobs to do and I'm getting very frustrated and losing my patience. I actually cannot remember the last time I cried (I never cry) but I feel like crying today. Really feeling crap (AF due tomorrow) :cry:

Hypnic Jerk

A favour to ask:

For Jordan's 1st birthday Amanda did me up a really cool invite with photo's of him that I have kept for him for later. I have no idea how to do this stuff and anything I tried to do for Maeve would look dumb, take ages and I'd end up getting an invite pad from the supermarket.

Could anyone do something up for me? The prob is also time - needs to be done quite quickly as her birthday party is on the 12th July.

Speaking of Amanda I hope everything is OK.

hawkchick

Hi girls,

Brooke - sorry, I am hopeless at that stuff...otherwise I'd love to offer help.

I got 5 numbers in Tattslotto's $50 million draw last night. I swear I thought I'd won alot of money!

Turns out my winnings total $41. And I have to split that with Mum who went halves in the ticket. Bummer. Better than nothing though, but gee I was so excited.

~*~Tracey~*~

Hi girls.

Brooke - I think Amanda is still around, she just has a bit of stuff going on atm. Email her I am sure she will be able to do an invite for you.

Stacy - sounds like you had a great weekend with your parents. Sounds like you got very pampered too.

Blish - woo hoo....hope that you are in your house very soon. How exciting a new home....I am jealous.

Tam - I don't think I could sell any animals that I had. I get too attached to them. At least DH will let you keep one of them.

Melinda - too funny about your farmtown addiction. I don't see why people are so addicted to it but maybe I just haven't had a close enough look at it. Yay for your kitchen nearly being done. I still love my kitchen.

Us - well not much happening in this part of the world. Hayley had a good night last night. I don't know what time Simon bought her in to bed but he was staying up to do the late feed and then I got up at 5.00am to feed her which was great. I think she might be finally getting into some sort of pattern which is great.

Everyone slept in this morning. Kaitlyn was late going to d/c and Mum had to come get her because Simon is stuffed and is still in bed. I got up with Hayley and called Mum to get Kaitlyn and then we had to get Kaitlyn up and dressed and to d/c. So seems like everything is going well so far.

Oh the SIL saga continues. The bad side of it all is that she lost the baby (had a misssed miscarriage) something I wouldn't wish that on anyone so feel really bad for her there, but now she is hassling to come and see us and I don't want her in the house. She was going to just turn up at the hospital and I said no but then we found out about the baby and then she decided not to come because she didn't want to see a newborn etc. after what had happened

Now she wants to come to my house to see Hayley. I don't want her here, but at the same time I am going to be seen as the b**ch if I don't let her....can't win. So I really don't know what to do, whether I let her come and see Hayley and just ignore her the whole time she is here or do what everyone is forcing me to do and make the first step again and be nice to her.

Oh well enough of that drama....she just does my head in.

Anyhoo, best go and do some work - yes I got my files yesterday and have started back at work - crazy woman huh? Have a great day girls :waves:

fishingwidow

Eamon has decided he doesn't need sleep today :rolleyes: He has had about an hour since 7am and I can hear him calling out now :wacko: At least he is cheery enough, but I know it won't be that way tonight if he doesn't get some sleep.

Mum came up to help yesterday :) She was great. No matter how much I told her that it was alright if she stay, she said that I didn't need an overnight visitor right now so she would go and stay with my Bro. Mum lives 4hrs away :o She got here at 9.05am, she was trying to get here in time to take Lily to kinder at 8.30a, but she took a wrong turn. She brought with her some precooked lamb shanks for tea, and an apple pie. She then prepared all the veges, so all I had to do was turn the stove on. She folded all my washing, and did the dishes. She looked after the boys while I ducked out to the shops, then picked Lily up from kinder. Watched the boys again while I took Lily to ballet. Swept the floors and vacuumed, and then left at 4.30p to go to my Bro 2.5hrs away :omg2: (who insidentally has Dad staying with him for work, and she had sent lamb shanks up with him as well :rolleyes: ) I love my Mum :wub:

We have signed on for our house to start building in Sept. We had been hoping for August, but as the guy said, we will need all that time for soil testing, building permits, and also to finish planning the house. We start selections in 3 weeks.

Tracey - I'm glad Hayley is sleeping well for you :) Hopefully it keeps up. You can sure tell she and Kaitlyn are sisters :)

Blish - You should re-invest your winnings next week, as it didn't go off. It is even more this week. I hope the walk through goes well :) It must be hard getting rid of your babystuff. DH wants to sell my feeding recliner at the garage sale we are having before we move :o He said that we are having no more babies, so we have to get rid of it. I had to point out to him that even if we have no more babies, I still currently have one. I was at that very moment sitting in the chair settling Eamon :rolleyes:

Brooke - Yay for Jordan saying "Hi" :dance:

Mindy - Congrats on your new kitchen :) I would worry to much about Ryan's letter. Lily is Apr04 and all she can write is Lily and Zac, (She taught herself to write Zac so I can't understand why she can't do the others). Zac seems more advanced there to, also with his drawing, but I think that it is just as a second child they are exposed to it more.

Stacey - I would love to be able to catch up with you that weekend, but Lily has b'day parties on Sat and Sun in Wang. I will have to see what I can do though. I'm a bit worried it will be to much for her actually, but there is a group of 4 that get around at kinder together, and this is 2 of them. Anyway, I might be able to try an get up in the afternoon.

Well that is all for me. Eamon seems to have settled, and hopefully has a good sleep now. I'd better go tidy the house, it looks like a bomb has hit it.

hawkchick

Katy - your Mum sounds awesome. Mine does zippidy doo da to help me. But then she did heaps for me when Josh (now 16) was little so she's done her time I reckon. That was funny what you said about your DH! :)