Sandra

September 06 Parents # 198

~Simply*Blue~

Gold

:thumbs:

Off to go and die quietly in a corner. I've hurt my back and can barely move :cry:

Banana Pancakes

:ph34r: silver! :ph34r:

Oh no Rebecca :( You poor thing! Sore backs should be illegal with kids and pregnancy :annoyed:

I had my wisdom teeth out last week so I have been laying low. They didnt hurt (thank god) but I enjoyed having a rest while my dh picked up the slack, about time :rolleyes:

I have lots and lots of personals to catch up on but I just wanted to congratulate Son! Whoo hoo on your 1st semester down! And double whoo hoo for breast feeding for so long! I had a giggle at Joel demanding the other boob. I stopped feeding Belle at 12 months, but Im still feeding Gem at almost 15 months. I must admit Im very ready to stop but she wont have a bar of weaning...

Love to everyone

Nadine xx

Becca1605

Bronze!!

Oh no Rebecca...you poor thing..

Had a nice sleep in this morning :thumbs: fed Savannah at 9.15pm last night, then 6.45am this morning :thumbs: then brought her in bed with me and we slept until 9.45am :thumbs:

DH got Hunter up and ready and took him to childcare :thumbs: and he is now at a 2nd job interview. I'm so :pray: he gets it as it will not be good for his mental health if he doesn't...and he has been cut back to 2 shifts at work, 1 5xhour night and 1x 7 hour Saturday... :rant:

Mandy1980

Becca - Great work Savannah..giving mummy a well deserved sleep in. Fingers crossed for DH's job interview.

Rebecca - u poor bugger, you have just copped it all in the past few months haven't you. Hope your feeling better soon. :hugs:

Paula - I think it was you who asked... gender swaying is going okay. The diet is very restrictive, which makes it difficult, but I have just started taking supps and we hope to start TTC next month. :excite:

Son - awesome work matey, I struggled to b/f beyond about 6 months. Good job on the semester completion also.

Nadine - I had one wisdom tooth out a couple of weeks ago, and will probably be getting the other three on my next trip to the dentist. Not much fun, huh??

We are all good. I am trying to negotiate cutting my hours at work. I really want to be home with my kids more... plus after pulling them out of after school care it makes things rather difficult. I really just want to hurry up and get preggers, then I am going to take 2 years mat leave. I really think I have earned some time off!!

Anyways, hope your all well.

BBL

~Simply*Blue~

I think Nic had her baby, just from something I read on fb. Off to do some research :ph34r::thumbs:

I've just aggravated it even more, I'm not sure what to do now, I can barely move. Absolute agony, I have never felt pain like this before :cry:

Molondy

Oh Rebecca I don't know if there is much worse than that sort of back pain. I've had to really really bad bouts - thankfully both before I had the kids - but my back has never been the same. It is stiff and sore every single morning and getting Tom out of his cot (especially in the middle of the night) is just a nightmare. Hang in there...

Nadine how often are you feeding Gem? I'm still going with Tom - 2 day feeds (morning and evening) and 2 night feeds. I REALLY want to wean him off his night feeds as I'm going back to work and I'm just over getting up to him twice a night.

Hey Dons :waves:

I've got a kid free day today - both are with Mum who is "practicing" for when I go back to work (3 weeks today!). I don't know what to do with myself! I've read a weight watchers magazine and DOOL is about to start - then its grocery shopping - who hoo!!! Its also so cold here - my fingers are having trouble typing. Its beautiful outside by the bedroom is icy...

Banana Pancakes

Mandy, yay not long until ttc! I cant wait to hear your baby news!

Sam, I only feed Gem before bed at night and when she wakes up around 7am and occassionally in the late afternoon. I havent feed overnight since about 10 months but I had to spend 4 days at sleep school to stop that :rolleyes: The only thing that worked for us was modified control crying. It was tough but the lure of a full nights sleep was too strong. Good luck!

Bec, oh no. Have you seen your gp? Could you go and get a pregnancy massage?

Becca, my fingers are crossed for your dh!

Troops, when do fly out?

I will be 40 when ds turns 18! I remember my Mum coming out with me when I turned 18. She went home about midnight though because I was costing her too much in sub zeros (anyone remember them!?!). I will be 48 when Gem turns 18. Lucky she will have her big bro and sister to take her out!

Any pics of our pregnancy bellies ;)

Nadine

~*troops*~

i think AJ has had her bub too

Bubsies

Oh wow - baby news??? How exciting!!!!

Ok - heres my tum at 9 weeks! I have a feeling I am going to be carrying so much fluid again this time round..I swear I wasn't that size until about 20 weeks with Hayden but everything has been well and truely stretched to buggery thanks to him LMAO!

9weektum.jpg[/img]

Banana Pancakes

My goodness Gina, what a great bump! I remember how big you were with Hayden, looks like this one might be bigger :tongue:

Yay, for baby news. Does anyone else have any updates?

Bubsies

Pineapple - yeah lol great bump huh! Rediculous actually since bub is only tiny still so god help me when I get to 40 weeks, I am going to be soooo uncomfortable :wacko: I don't want to give birth to a baby any bigger than Hayden lol 4kg was big enough thanks!! :omg::tongue:

I am keen for baby news also - might have to check facebook :)

Dons

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Will go check out fb on bubba news :excite:

Also trying to track down last nights episode of Brothers and sisters as I missed the start but can't one to watch online anywhere

Am on a/l this week woohoo!!

~*troops*~

I called the hospital to check on AJ after what happened with Katja....... anyhoo bub is scheduled to arrive at 1pm this afternoon she has had really bad gastro and been in isolation on rest hence not being online.

will attempt some personals later

Becca1605

Ohh can't wait for baby news!!!!

Savannah was a good little one last night - fed at 6.30pm, asleep by 7.30-8pm, fed at 10.45pm then slept until 7.45am. :dance: I can't quite believe it after everything I went through with Hunter.

Got the proofs from the photos we had taken of the kids - there are some good ones but not heaps as Hunter was a bugger....at least it should make choosing easier :tongue:

~*troops*~

I havent had confirmation but i think its safe to say baby Lena has arrived by now :)

Congrats AJ, Grant, Anja, Kaeden and Katja on the arrival of your little girl :)

Pinkbug

Can I say

CONGRATULATIONS TO AJ AND FAMILY :dance:

yet?? Any confirmation and/or piccies?? :tongue:

xxx

terriw31

Congrats AJ, Grant, Katja, Anja & Caden on your new bubba Lena!!!!!

Can't wait for piccies! :babyflip:

Banana Pancakes

Congrats to AJ and family :wub:

Dons
Congrats AJ and family on the safe arrival of your baby girl :wub::pinkstork: Edited by ~*Dons*~

Mandy1980

Congrats AJ and family!!! Can't wait for pics!!! :excite:

I have posted this in another thread, but thought you girls might be able to help me too!!

My 5 year old DS has started to cry and latch on to me each morning when I am about to leave him at Pre-Primary. This has only been going on for the past week or so. I spoke to his teacher and asked whether she knew of any reasons why this may have suddenly started but she said there wasn't as far as she knew.

This morning the teacher had to pry him off me and I had to make a run for it out the door. As soon as I got outside I burst into tears. I hate having to do it.

I work full time, so I drop the kids at school and, luckily with DH's shift he is able to pick them up each day. I make sure I sit down with him in the class each morning and read a book or do a puzzle, but the second I say I have to go, the tears start.

It is ripping my heart out and I don't know what to do about it!!!

Any suggestions????

Beautiful-Day
Congratulations AJ and family ! :dance:

tintoela

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations AJ and Family on the arrival of Lena!!!

Can't wait to see the pics they will make me all clucky again!

On that note - looks like DH and i will be TTC from August!!! Its taken a lot of talking and persuading but he has accepted the fact i want another bub! I would like to start TTC now of course but let him have a couple of months to get used to the idea.

Dons - hope you are enjoying your a/l.

Mandy - What heartbreak for you. I hated it too and had tears when jess would cry dropping her off. Its so hard when you don't know why they are doing it. I hope its just a phase and it passes quickly. With holidays coming up maybe he is just tired? A few friends of mine say this is the worst term as the kids are always tired and cranky.

Also looks like we will be TTC in a couple of months too so maybe we will be pregnant together!

Becca - Yay for savannah sleeping great! Hope she keeps it that way for you.

Rebecca - how is your back now? Any better? Sore backs are the worst!

Did i see something about nic having her baby too? Any more info on that?

Anyway better go and get breaky ready then off to swimming.

BBL

eeyoreangel

Hi Guys

Here is my belly pic at 16w 3d.

56146.jpg

Will bbl.

Tummy rubs and raspberries to all

Jill

nzmum

Congratulations AJ and family on the arrival of Lena :D

Mandy - Not sure what to suggest. Jemma went through a similar stage a week after she started school and it was awful. In the end I started picking her up early for a few days and just left quickly in the mornings. It was very hard though. We were lucky that it was only 2 weeks before holidays and she seemed fine when she returned to school. The teachers need to be supporting you in the mornings and they need to distract him and give him some extra attention until he feels better. Good luck.