Sandra

July 06 Parents # 154

Lee~XOX

Gold

:thumbs:

- - - - -

DIJ06.jpg

January

28.01.99 ~ Joshua (DS of mum2blueones; Dannii)

29.01.09 ~ Georgia Lee (DD of Lee~XOX)

February

10.02.09 ~ Cohen Bailey (DS of mum2blueones; Dannii)

April

07.04.08 ~ Noah John (DS of cal_h; Cally)

June

13.06.08 ~ Lila Brooke (DD of MonieG; Simone)

14.06.06 ~ James Bernard (DS of wiggler; Karen)

24.06.08 ~ Lucinda Ella (DD of foxari)

28.06.06 ~ Riley Jack (DS of mum2blueones; Dannii)

July

01.07.06 ~ Patrick Harry Jean (DS of foxari)

03.07.06 ~ Caelan James (DS of helena)

03.07.06 ~ Solomon Noel (DS of BusyB; Belinda)

04.07.06 ~ Tyler Shane (DS of house-full-of-blue; Fiona)

04.07.06 ~ Ella May (DD of MonieG; Simone)

05.07.06 ~ Amelia Sarah (DD of cal_h; Cally)

??.07.06 ~ Thomas William (DS of **Denise**)

09.07.06 ~ Emily Jade (DD of MESS; Sarah)

12.07.78 ~ Stacie (PrincessMiasMummy)

14.07.06 ~ Benjamin James (DS of winterbaby; Nikki)

16.07.06 ~ Ellie (DD of atelier)

17.07.06 ~ Dylan Sebastian (DS of MamaCass; Cassie)

??.07.06 ~ Joshua (DS of *Firefly; Danielle)

18.07.06 ~ Grace Aisling (DD of first-time-mummy; Marina)

18.07.06 ~ Mia Elizabeth (DD of PrincessMiasMummy; Stacie)

21.07.06 ~ Sam Robert (DS of Bilcon; Vicki)

22.07.06 ~ Riley Cooper (DS of cuddlymummy; Rach)

25.07.06 ~ Marcus Xavier (DS of SmallDarkandHandsome; Nic)

26.07.06 ~ Ashton Robert (DS of ProudMum2Three; Jenni)

27.07.06 ~ Ariana (DD of geraldean)

29.07.06 ~ Molly Marie Yvette (DD of slummymummy; Lisa)

August

01.08.06 ~ Bethany Inez (DD of firstbub74; Gig)

03.08.06 ~ Jett August (DS of gimmeguitars; Chris)

08.08.06 ~ Campbell Joseph (DS of Lee~XOX)

19.08.08 ~ Caden George (DS of ProudMum2Three; Jenni)

27.08.08 ~ Aedan Andrew (DS of Helena)

September

26.09.08 ~ Jake Louis (DS of cuddlymummy; Rach)

27.09.07 ~ Thomas (DS of wiggler; Karen)

October

02.10.84 ~ Lee (Lee~XOX)

07.10.0? ~ Kateleigh (DD of BusyB; Belinda)

07.10.0? ~ Danika (DD of BusyB; Belinda)

16.10.01 ~ Connor (DS of Bilcon; Vicki)

16.10.01 ~ Billy (DS of Bilcon; Vicki)

31.10.03 ~ Tiahna (DD of foxari)

December

05.12.03 ~ Cory (DS of house-full-of-blue; Fiona)

12.12.02 ~ Kasey Annabelle (DD of gimmeguitars; Chris)

16.12.08 ~ Hamish (DS of atelier)

19.12.08 ~ Emily Grace (DD of winterbaby; Nikki)

19.12.08 ~ Oliver David (DS of *Firefly; Danielle)

??.12.02 ~ Mitchell (DS of ProudMum2Three; Jenni)

25.12.09 ~ EDD of Lee~XOX

ProudMum2Three

Silver!!!

Finding it hard to believe that our "babies" are turning 3!!!

Also finding it hard to believe that you're preggers again Lee! So happy for you! :dance: You know you might well have two children in the same year at school! :o

Better go put the groceries away!

I told Kev I wouldn't go to swimming this morning so I could do some more marking... what have I been doing :blush: been on here and Facebook!!! :doh:

JoRiCo

BRONZE

BBL

Dannii

wiggler

Happy bday Lila - turning one already.

Happy bday Rach - hope you got a sleep in

Welocme back Jen - I can belive that Caden is rapdily approaching 1. I still think of him as 4 months or so. How is work going??

James is sick but solidering on like a tropper - All he wants is mummy cuddles but his little brother is so jealous of that and such a mummy lap hog. Not that Tom wants the cuddles, often it is just that he doesnt want James to have them. James is so tolerant and forgiving of him for it. I am being stricter at telling Tom no, that it is James turn. Even had to use time out due to the carry on. So glad Tom doesnt have a younger sibling for me to breast feed. All hell would break lose.

Tom has also taken to hitting and pushing James. He is so rough. James, thank goodness doesnt retalitate back with hits, he just yells very loudly "no" at Tom and tries to get away. Tom has had time out for that too. Dont get me wrong , James has his moments where the hit from tom is well deserved but often it is not. Some times Tom isn't doing it maliciously, he does it like a rugby tackle as a way to play, other times it is just down right mean. I think Tom is just approaching 2 and is starting to push boundaries to see how far he can ge away with things with different members of his family, which is fine with Chris and I but how does James deal with that?? I have been telling him he is good not to hit back and saying no is the best way to deal with it. I dont want to interfere too much as then Tom will do it deliberately as a way to get my attention.

I also worry as some times James can be a bit of a dibber dobber and cry and make a big deal over very little and I dont really want to encourage that either.

Chris has taken the stance with them that if he needs to step in the will both regret it. They both understand well so i suppose this might work. The principal behind that is say they are playing with a toys and then start argueing over it Chris say calming "Sort it out boys", if they keep going he says "James, Tom, sort it out know, if I have to get involved then...." The one, two three comes into play then once they have been warned of the consequence. The consequence is either toy being removed for the day, bedtime being bought forwards (if it is close to that), time out being instituted. The aim is to try and get them to work togther. I suppose Chris or I then end up the common enemy for the two of them, for want of a better word.

What is everyone else doing???

Must go get my scallywags up.

James and Tom are getting a tramopline for their bdays (James' 3rd and Tom's 2nd) We are putting it up for them tomorrow. It has a net to help prevent injuries)

Lee~XOX

:waves:

WB Jen. I'm glad you decided to drop in.

:rofl: How's your jaw? We couldn't believe it either!! It took us a while to get our heads around it, moreso Chris, because he wasn't even convinced on #3. I am starting to look forward to it now - except at 4am when I am up to G and thinking "how will i do this with TWO babies". Chris isn't a night helper at all unfortunately.

Sucky boring weekend as usual. I had a life, once :unsure: Chris works the w/ends now, so it's just like any other day. He has Sunday off.

Little Miss is here in the bouncer thing (stationary play gym where the seat twists) that Campbell loved as a bub. She is almost feet flat to the base - it's taken her a while to grow into it.

bbl

ProudMum2Three

Today's thought of the day - "You know you still have more kilos to lose when your baby tries to suckle your tummy!!!"

Thanks Caden! :blush:

gimmeguitars

Hi girls! hope you're all well.

I have been working all week... tue work, wed all day was tupperware, thurs packing and prepping and ordering tupperware, minded my g'fs kids thur morning too, worked all day fri and today... I am stuffed!! no parties next week thank god! and kids are at Steve's parents so I am gettin' a sleep in tmr, first one in absolutely months. Not even on my bday last month. Except this morn of course (8am then off to work).

Lee OMG I am so clucky atm... nothing's gonna happen though :(

ok I must be tired... I read Karen's post as "happy birthday Rach- turning one already" :lol:

**CRASH TACKLES JENNI** we've missed u!!!

nigh night

oops HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!!!!!

MamaCass
Today's thought of the day - "You know you still have more kilos to lose when your baby tries to suckle your tummy!!!"
:rofl: Jen we have missed you in here.

I will add one "You know you still need to lose a few kilos when your hubby says "those jeans make you look fat, I am not saying you are fat just that those jeans make you look fat" :o:omg2::omg: DH stop talking you are digging your grave deeper and deeper with each word!

Edited by MamaCass

~Goggles~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS JAMES!!!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day with your mum, dad and cute little brother :wub:

whydoibother

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day gorgeous boy :wub:

:)Helena

Happy Birthday James!!

I hope you're having a fun day! :dance:

(sorry I forgot to mention last night Karen ;) )

Lee~XOX

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!

I hope you have a great day with Mummy and Daddy and Tom. How lucky for it to fall on the w/end - I hope you are rostered off Karen?

Boring here. Campbell got sent to bed because he was being foul. I was going to make some piklets with him, but I am losing the desire...

JoRiCo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!!!

Wow our first big 3 year old, hope you had a great day!

Dannii

ProudMum2Three
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!

wiggler

"I had a good day mummy" that was James last comment before he went to bed tonight. I am loving the talking age. He only got up late as he has been unwell and was a little quiet today but better than he has been. He has been proudly saying to people "I am James Bernard Withnall and I am three and I want an aeroplane cake and a scotter"

He had a lot of fun (as did Tom). The birthday fairy bought him a scooter which he hardly went anywhere with out all day. He was even big enough to let Tom have a few goes before demanding it back. We also got lots of books and stickers (going thru a sticker phase at present). AND they got a trampoline. It is a joint 2nd 3rd bday present for the two of them. Tom had a ball on it, James is a little more wary. We watch Charlotte's Web this afternoon as it was cold and rainy. Chris made James an aeroplane cake as that is what he wanted and they got gnocchi for dinner as it is James favourite meal.

They get a party every second year and it is Tom's turn this year.

I cant belive he is three. James has morphed into this little boy in recent weeks. The babies gone, the tantrum throwing has almost vanished and I am left with this beautiful polite little boy. If we go to things he joins in the group activities - no more chasing him around kidergym when it is time to do matt stuff. He goes to bed with only a few whinges. He does what he is told. he even has his own jobs now and diligently does them - they are to feed the cat, make the bed and occasionally set the table for dinner.

Thanks for all the wishes. i am still getting over the fact he is 3!!!!

winterbaby

Oh Oh OH, I missed it! :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesteday JAMES!!!

I'm glad you had a good day, hope your cake was yummy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Saturday LILA!!!

I hope your day was fantastic & you got spoilt rotten!

Jenni - :waves: Any Mitchell'isms for us?

We're going well.

Emily is getting her first tooth & is motoring around the floor constantly (rolling). You turn your back & she'll be on the other side of the room LOL (or under the sofa :rofl:).

Ben has decided that being toilet trained is over rated & poo's look better in pants. *sigh* for the last 3 weeks he has been pooing in his pants up to 4 times a day. You ask him where poos go & he says in the toilet, but if he needs to go he will yell & scream & kick & refuse to sit on the toilet - then go in his pants...

We're moving in a couple of weeks, house is finished & we're nearly packed. can't wait!

:waves: to everyone, I am reading & trying to keep up, but am finding it difficult to do much more than come to work & then go home & look after the babies at the moment... I need some organisation LOL.

Back to work...

Nikki

BusyB

Happy Birthday James!!!!

Karen~ sounds like a lovely day. Solomon is WONDERFUL at bed time, but my gosh has some serous attitude at times. I can't wait for that part to be over, but it's only recent so I'm expecting a little while yet.

I'm having PC drama's again so I haven't been round much. Am using the ancient laptop this arvo b/c I need so EB/ FB time! Iknow I'm addicted.

WELL ladies you know you need to lose weight when......

Your 6yr old DD tells you that you should "go on the show for fat people" (The biggest loser). K told me that a few months ago. My jaw almost fell to the floor, but yes I have at least 15KG to shift. Atm it's not my priotrity though. So hard to find the time to walk etc, but I need to start making the effort.

Belinda

Lee~XOX

JoRiCo

Just dropping by the say hi! Have a house full of sick kids with the swine, no just kidding they have a cold. But being males they are all dying :yes: .

Dannii

Edited by mum2blueones

BusyB

Wow very quiet in here.

Things here are getting better. DH & I have just booked a HOLDAY :dance:. We are going to the Sunny coast for the 2nd week of the school holidays. Will be so nice to get away as a family & have some time out.

I have booked a party for Solomon at Hungry Jacks. It's not very expensive & it's dead easy for us. No cleaning up or preparing. DH & I want to make him a Nemo birthday cake, but not sure if it will turn out or not.

Both Danika & Solomon have ANOTHER cold! Poor Danika has been getting cold after cold. She coughed so much last night, so I am thinking we may have another Dr's visit. I think it's moving to her chest so will see how she is the arvo.

Have HEAPS to do so better get to it.

Belinda

ProudMum2Three

Hi Nikki! :waves:

Will have to go back and catch up, but a few Mitchellisms, and now Ashtonisms too...

Mitchell (in church, after learning new words at school that week) "Mum, that was a lovely song wasn't it! I think I'll recommend it's communication to God and Jesus!" :yes:

Mitchell (because I'm on Weight Watchers) "Mum... you know you're not really THAT fat... your ears are skinny!" :blink:

Mitchell (on being asked by a lady why he has 2 days off school) "Because the teachers are going to visit mausoleums in New York!" (They're going to a Jewish museum and other religious worship-houses in Newtown!) :blink:

Ashton (after being asked why he's weeing in the bath) "Nuffin!" (Nothing) :rolleyes:

Ashton (After a lady said to him "Hello Ashton, how are you today?" "Nuffin!" :rolleyes:

BusyB

Does anyone want a 6,5yr old girl? She is FREE....

Kateleigh has given me hell all week. Yesterday she stayed home from school as she wouldn't get ready. I had already taken pocket money & banned playing with the girl next door. I made her do school work & NO playing at all. I tried to make it as boring as I possibly could. Trying to play at her game, but gosh she has a will of her own. On the way to get D I asked if she was going to go today, if not she I would see her teacher & get a load more work for her to do. She said she would get ready & go. Today she went but her & Danika have been fighting. Not just a little fight but really hurting each other, it's doing my head in.

OK got that out. Sorry but I am trying SO HARD to not lose my cool atm.

gimmeguitars

Jett recieved the cutest pair of mickey mouse ears in the mail today... ;)

omg we are going to the snow on 2, 3, 4th Aug hopefully... just have to get the 4th off work as it's a Tuesday. Can't wait!!!

MamaCass

Yes Dylan received received some too Chris! ;)