Sandra

November 06 Parents # 125

♥RUBES♥

Oh Katy that sucks, I hope one of the other ppl that came for a look make an offer.

boo boos mumma

A really bad night here, Aiden so unsettled and he slept most of the night on my chest and with a temp :(

I took him to doc and his swab results have come back. He has influenze B and so there health autorities have been informed..

Its not Swine flu as that is influenza A I think but this influenza is what has caused Aiden to be so so sick. & on top of that he has an ear infection up there with the severe cases so you can imagine how unhappy and unwell he is.

DOc is hoping he is over the worst of it cause he is at serious risk of developing pnuemonia or bronchitus due to his age but also doc said to continue keeping away from ppl (especially other young children and elderly or ppl with medical conditions as can be fatal for them) and also doc said that if Aiden catches another virus on top of this one it could have very severe consequences so its very important to protect him right now.

Ive hardly slept a wink and I'm close to breaking point.

I nearly burst into tears when my SIL said 'how are you coping yourself'...no one has actually asked me that.

Reanna upset in her room bbl

Hypnic Jerk

Oh Kate that sucks big time! What do you do now?

hawkchick

Tam -

Its not Swine flu as that is influenza A I think
The swine flu is Influenza H1N1.

I hope your little angel Aiden is better soon. Poor him and poor you! It's awful having sick kiddies.

Katy - That sucks! Fingers crossed you get an offer ASAP that you're happy with. Who knows, maybe your next offer will be more? Wishful thinking....

Rizzo - another beautiful boy to love and cherish. Congratulations. Can't believe you're so far along already!

Stacy - wouldn't it be easier to stay with your current doctor seeing as he's already ordered all of these tests? Also, with all due respect to your DH, you're the one who has to undergo most of the intervention, so I'd say as long as you're comfortable with the doctor then that's the main thing. I hope that doesn't come across the wrong way for DH though. I do get his point, but sometimes there's waiting lists and you've waited so long now, you're almost there, it would be a shame to have to set back the clock because of this.

Sorry, no more time to post for now. Got to attend to my yummy vegetarian lasagne in the oven.

Our building supervisor quit/was fired the other day. The guy now handling our house is the owner of the company. He says we'll be in in 4 weeks time.

fishingwidow

Tam - Poor Aiden :( and poor you :bighug: I hope he is better soon and doesn't catch anything else :(

I'm over the initial anger at the people for pulling out. Buying a house is a pretty major purchases, and you shouldn't need a good excuse for changing your mind. It was just so disapointing. We have plenty of other interest, so hopefully they haven't been put off. One couple is coming back next week for their second look. They were supposed to come back today, but made other plans when the offer was put in. Fingers crossed something comes of that :) Otherwise, we'll survive, it will sell eventually. It is not like we need the money. We can't start building until we sell, but as long as we sit here, we are just paying off more of the mortgage we have.

Anyway, that is enough about me. We have family coming today, so I'd better get organised :waves:

:love:

~*~Tracey~*~

Tam - :hugs: I hope Aiden picks up soon. That is awfully scary.

Katy - that sucks, I would be upset too. :rant:

Stacy - I so hope that IVF works for you. I am so excited for you. I think that you should just put up with the dr with the bad bedside manner just for the sake of getting it done. Hopefully you won't have to deal with him a lot.

Sorry girls that's all I can remember atm. I am just so :rant:

This morning Simon goes to start the car to go get the new car and the bloody thing won't start!!! Sounds like the starter motor has gone in it and we have had to get someone out and spend another $400 on this bloody car just to get rid of it today!!!!! sooooooo not happy.

Typical of this car and on the morning that we are going to get rid of it this happens. We have had a few things with this car, not necessarily mechanically but things that have gone wrong with it - like in the first month we got it someone decided to steal the side indicators and we had holes in the car for a while till we got them fixed, then someone keyed the car, then someone drove into the side of me from a right hand turning lane - things like that.

So at the moment we are waiting on someone to come and fix it so we can take it away and get rid of it. Will be glad to get rid of it. :rant:

Seriously, over it!!! And then this afternoon we are going ot lunch with the ILs, partly my suggestion but partly not. I suggested lunch at Sizzler, firstly so I don't go too far from home and secondly so I am in a public place with them and only have to concentrate on Kaitlyn at lunch iykwim.

OK going now. Hopefully we can get out and get the car soon!!!!! aaaagggghhhhhh

Stacymoo

Hi girls.

Alison – thanks for the advice. I think we will see how the next visit goes.

Liz – so glad you decided to post & give us an update. :D Congrats on another boy. How wonderful. :wub: Glad you are feeling better. I bet you can’t wait to get into your new home.

Erica – so good to hear from you. Awwww, sick boys – not good. :( Hope they are all on the mend now. Twins.....goodness don’t wish that on me!! :o That sounds like too much hard work to me. :lol:

Rubes – WTG on the car for your birthday!! :dance: That is awesome. Sorry to hear things have been rough for you. It will be good for you to have Jamie home. :hugs:

Katy – what a shame about the buyers falling through. I am sure you will get some more offers though.

Tam – oh poor Aiden. What a terrible thing for a little man to go through. :cry: Hope you can get some rest yourself so you don’t also get sick. Take care of yourself & your little man. :bighug:

Brooke – what are you up to? I will be coming up your way soon. I know I have said that for ages now, but I was talking to my cousin last night & we just need to work out a weekend that we are both free. I will probably be childfree though. :excite: But would still like to catch up with you & Katy. Will let you know.

Blish – it’s ok I understand where you are coming from regarding the doc. But I really want us both to be happy with the doctor so I think we will get all the tests done & then see him again in July & if he isn’t any different then we will ask for another doctor in the same clinic so the whole procedure can continue along anyway. We might have just caught him on a bad day. :huh: Ohhhh I hope you are in your house in a month!

Tracey – oh that sucks!! :angry: I can’t believe what bad luck that is. Of all the bloody days for your car to go caput. Don’t worry as soon as you are in that lovely need car you will forget all about this morning. Final countdown for you......I am so excited! :excite:

Thanks for all your support & well wishes regarding IVF. :wub: It is nice to be able to share it with you guys as we are not telling too many people IRL. Only our parents & my sister really. DH wants to keep it private, I think he might feel a bit like it is all his fault. :down:

Hope everyone has a great weekend. DH is sick so no real plans for us. :(

boo boos mumma
The swine flu is Influenza H1N1.

Yes it is H1N1, but its actually influenza A (H1N1) and there is another Influnza A that must not be the swine flu its (H3N2).

It is in the Influeza A & B info i got from my doc about Aiden's condition, apparently he is suffering the same symptoms but cause its Influenza B its not that serious (well it is for a 6month old but not like the swine flu iykwim?) but the health authorities have been notified).

Oh Katy that so sux hun.

Aiden has improved with the new ABs, better sleeping but a long way till out of the woods. Thanks for support girls, its been terrible but luckily its not the swine flu PHEW.

Im so tired, best go, night girls...

Sorry no personals.

Chelbean

Hey girls,

Tam - I am so sorry to hear about aiden, i really hope he is better soon.

Stacy - Thats really great about IVF. I hope it all works out for you. I agree with what someone else said that you've already been with the doc it would just be easier to follow it up with him. Our doctor has no bedside manner at all but is so thorough that I love him. My fingers are crossed for you.

Tracey - THAT SUCKS about the car, i would have been so mad. Thanks for that beautiful poem by the way, my mum gave it to my nan (nanny bibs daughter) and she loved it.

Sorry thats all i can remember, my brain is mush. Its been a crazy week.

The funeral was a good as can be expected. I did a reading. I thought i would be okay with it, i felt good, wasn't crying etc. The other girl that was doing a reading with me was nanny bibs great grandaughter as well...not really sure what that makes her to me...but she lived in sydney, barely knew her so she did fine. Anyway i stepped up to talk and i couldnt get the words out. I did okay though, i forced myself to keep doing it and when i got back to my seat i broke down.

I just kept telling myself to do it for nanny bib.

It was funny because talking to my cousins and my aunt and mum and matt after the funeral they all were thinking of actually coming up onto the alter with me to help me through it or take over....if they all had of the whole family would have been up there. Also they all said they couldnt look at me because they were all crying to. Made me feel warm and loved.

The burial was heartbreaking, seeing the coffin go down is the worst bit. I thought my nan was going to faint or have a heart attack she was so upset.

It was a really emotional day...she was 96 but we are all so so heartbroken that she is gone.

The wake was lovely, alice had a great time which nanny bib would have loved. She spent most of her time running around showing off to everyone or attacking the fruit platters lol. She was really good in the church as well...decked out completely in pink which nanny bib would have loved as well.

After the wake we went and put alice down for a nap at my parents place then all my cousins and a couple of my aunts met up at the pub and just hung out there for a couple of hours talking about nanny bib, kind of destressing after a really stressful day. I didnt want to go at first but when i got there it helped so much. The wake was full of people we didnt know but had to talk to, whereas at the pub it was just my close cousins and everyone that knew her well. She would have liked seeing us all happy and acting like normal again.

As if the day wasn't emotional enough when i got home dad presented me with my grandmothers engagement ring. She died in 1999. Her engagement ring went to her daughter in law who never got one who has also died. She gave it to my dad who wants me to have it. Its just so beautiful. I am going to have it valued and then cleaned up a bit.

The day after the funeral I told mum i wanted to go see nanny bibs grave again. We went over to my nans and with my aunt we all went up to see it and im so glad we did. It was covered in pink flowers and it just looked so beautiful. Nan wanted a picture of the flowers for nanny bibs brother who is still alive but couldnt make it because of his age...we tried to take some but it was really dark. We went for a walk to see my grandma and grandpa and then came back and i looked after and there was one ray of sunlight (it had been raining - hasnt stopped down there) coming through the trees and shining onto nanny bibs grave. I pointed it out to my nan and she was so happy to see it. I went down and took a photo and it came out beautifully. It was just so lovely to see the sun shining on her.

I took a flower from one of the bunches as did nan and i have pressed it to save.

Im going to miss her so much, but with each day i feel better.

We got home thursday night, matt had to work on friday and as much as i wanted to stay in lismore there was nothing much extra i could do and mum and dad both had to work.

I havent been sleeping very well, late at night i think about her and i start crying and cant stop. I grew up with her, even as a young girl i knew how special she was. My fathers parents have both died but it didnt affect me like this has at all. I know she wouldnt want me to be sad but i also feel guilty as i hadnt seen her since we were down at easter, 6 wks before. There were floods and rain and i KNOW she wouldnt want us traveling down to see her in those conditions i just feel like i should have seen her more. I hope she knows how much i loved her and how much i adored and looked up to her as a person.

That turned into a ramble, sorry girls.

On other news we are doing okay. I have started studying one of the primary teaching units i need to pass to get into the course next year. Tracey you might remember me being freaked for not having a text book, luckily the tutors have copied the first few chapters we need into our online material so thats great. I should be getting mine in the next few days anyway.

I just completed my first assessment bit, just an ongoing journal about different topics. I am finding it really interesting.

Alice is going really well with her talking, she is singing actually non stop its so funny. She is also saying "pweeeeeassse" whenever she wants anything.

I purchased unlimited tickets to dreamworld for the month of june tonight which will be great! Only $30 per person and we dont pay for alice so we can head down to wiggles world and spend all morning there - she loved it when we went there for her 2nd birthday, i think we went on the big red car ride like 500 times!

Better go, almost bedtime.

Take care and thank you for all the support you've given me.

Rachael

k123

Hi all,

Tam – Oh love I hope Aiden is better soon. It sounds horrible what you are going through. I hope that hubby of yours has given you some time off this weekend and you are able to catch up on a bit of sleep yourself.

Blish – I hope that you are in in 4 weeks time! How was the lasange?

Katy – I hope you get a new offer really soon and that this offer is bigger and better than the last one!

Tracy – I hope that you are now rid of the old car and just have your nice new shiny one to drive around in at the moment!

Stacy – I hope that the IVF really works quickly for you. I can see where DH is coming from. I think boys get a bit embarrassed about needing help.

Rach – Good to hear that the funeral was good. That is so lovely about the sunshine on her grave, makes you feel all that bit better really.

Us – Liam has decided 9well for the past 2 nights anyway) that he is going to sleep a bit better for me so I am back in the land of the living again. Not much happening here. Dad's 61st birthday today so I am a little sad cause it is the long weekend and we would be having a party usually but instead I am at home with my kiddies and DH is sleeping cause he worked last night, oh well. I really miss him terribly. On the up side mum looked after the kids this week when I was at work and had a ball, she has started sleeping better and is looking much better in herself. I really think she is starting to turn the corner with the depression stuff.

K I should go cause lara wants to play outside while Liam is sleeping. (Yay he is actually sleeping)

♥RUBES♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACEY
:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Stacymoo

Just a quickie to wish Tracey a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had a great day. :wub:

Had visitors over the weekend so will be back tomorrow. :waves:

Hypnic Jerk

Stace, Blish, Amanda, Tam and Katy -I have an idea:

I tried to do a PM but couldn't get it to work.

Remember the trip Katy, Tam and I had to Bright about a year ago? Well, does anyone want to do it again?

There is a 3 bedroom house in Bright that I can access really cheap. It's through a disability service and they need more bookings to keep it viable, so by using it we'd actually be helping maintain the service for other families. It's within walking distance to the center of town and has a secure yard for kids. I haven't seen the place. And I'd need to bring Maeve.

Bright is about an hours drive from Wang, which is 2.5hrs from Melb.

So is anyone interested?

(and happy birthday Tracey)

k123

Just a quick one to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACEY!!!!! :thumbs:

~*~Tracey~*~

Thanks girls. I had a great day yesterday. Got to sleep in, got some pressies and Kaitlyn was just hilarous all day.

We finally got the new car and I love love love it. The only thing is that I nearly vomit getting it out of the driveway so we have come to the conclusion that Simon will back it out in the mornings and I will put it in at night which is better than backing it out in the mornings. It is just too narrow for me to back it out of our car space and then getting it up the driveway is a nightmare too. There is about 10 cm on each wing mirror to get it out and backing it out to actually get it straight even with Rear Park Assist is horrible.

I love the bluetooth on it, feel like Michael Knight talking to Kit when I am ringing someone using it because it uses the car speakers to call and speak to the other people. Way cool.

As for dinner with the ILs the other night well it was OK. I actually have a new found liking for FIL. He got us alone and said that he believed everything I said about SIL and I think he finally understands. He said the SIL is going to get a rude shock very soon and that he knows what she is like.

He also said that she rang up the other night ranting and raving at 10.30 pm saying that she "...didn't want this ****ing baby..." about her 4 month old. Her boyfriend had gone to bed and left her to cope with him and she wasn't coping. I just wonder how she is going to cope with a newborn and an under 1 year old - silly girl. :doh: And no I don't think she has PND, she is just an attention seeker and wants people to make a big fuss about her all the time.

Kat - honey I hope you got through yesterday OK. It is hard when a birthday comes around, but I am sure your Dad was looking down on you yesterday (as always) and knew you were thinking of him.

Rubes - :wub:

Katy - I hope the house sells for you soon. Good luck today.

Tam - how is Aiden going?

Stacy - your poor DH, I hope he doesn't blame himself too much for it all. These things happen and I know that you will tell him that it isn't all his fault.

Rach - I do love that poem. Yes it is a really sad poem but I thought that it showed how I felt when my Nan passed away. Even though the minister at her funeral didn't read it like he was supposed to, my Mum kept it in all the stuff that we got and she loved it too and we know that it came from me and it was how I felt about my Nan. Glad you got through the reading, it must have been hard. Good luck with your studies!

OK that's about it for me. I officially have 7 days to go now, so it is all very exciting. I finished off buying everything for my hospital bag today and am all set if something should happen, but I have told baby that eviction date is not to be before next Tuesday :lol:

Have been having a few BH but when I stop and relax they seem to die down a bit which is good, because I am a bit panicy about going into labour early and not actually knowing. I know sounds stupid but I am paranoid about it. I would rather just go in on Tuesday and have it done with on the day rather than having to rush into the hospital to have an emerency/elective c/s done.

OK well best go and do some more work. I am so swamped that it isn't funny and have just told Mum to ring me when Kaitlyn wakes up so I can go get her and I can keep working till then.

Have a great night girls :waves:

mrsdingo

Morning all

Tracey Happy Belated Birthday!! Glad to hear you had a great day. YAY to having FIL on side regarding your SIL. Only a week to go you lucky thing, still jealous :lol: !!

Kat Glad to hear Liam is sleeping better for you. Glad to hear your mum is doing better too!!

Rach So sorry to hear of your Great Nan's passing. Glad to hear the funeral went well.

Tam Hope Aiden is better soon!

Stacey Fingers crossed for you. I really hope the IVF works!!

Ok girls that is my page again.

Am struggling to find time alone to post lately, but have been checking in reguarly. :sorry:

DP hasn't been working for a few weeks so things have been turned upside down a bit. We got into a big arguement the other day cause I was upset that even though he hasn't been working, he still hasn't been home much :cry: . I know he is trying to keep busy so as he doesn't go crazy, but felt like other's were taking advantage of that :rant: . I mean if he wants to keep busy I could give him a list of things around here that need doing, oh and there's always 3 kids he could look after :rofl: . Anyways other then that all is good.

David did really well going into a big boy bed :wub: . We stole your idea Rach, getting him to say good bye to the cot, it worked well. He's still not sleeping through but at least he's sleeping there most of the night.

Jennifer had her first proper school project!! Problem was she took soooo long doing the research that I was up a 11pm last night printing and glueing for her :doh: . Oh well can't expect her to be too organised on the first one, and at least she knows for next time to pick something that is easier to find info on.

Think that's all. Sorry for the ramble, think I just needed to get stuff out.

Oh only 10+5 weeks to go, YAY. Makes it seem more real now we're on the home stretch, just starting to think about labour again :omg2: . Need to stay away from Discovery Home and Health for a while :lol: !

Hope everyone is well

Kirsty

hawkchick

Tracey - sorry I missed your birthday! Happy belated birthday. I can't believe you only have a week to go! How exciting.

Duffy - thanks for including me, but with our house move in 4 weeks time I'm going to be flat out for the next few months at least so you'd better count me out on the Bright idea, but I hope you all get to go!

Kirsty - you don't have long to go either. I agree re Discovery Home & Health channel!

Tuck in time. BBL

boo boos mumma

Happy bday for Tuesday Tracey, I'm sorry I missed it also.

Kirsty you will be fine hunny, trust me. :)

So sorry that I'm quite blazay...

Doc phoned me tonight.....

U know how Aiden tested positive for Influenza B??

Well last Wednes cause he was still sick she did another swab (this was 2days before the first results of Influenza b came in).

She got the results back from that second swab and now he has HAEMOPHILUS Influenza B, which is a whole new infection alone that is the real reason for the added ear infection...& it was that day she said that we had better hope that he doesnt catch any other infections.

I was like 'huh'....it was alot to understand but Aiden should be immunised against this :o:o (his vacs all up to date I promise)....

So I looked it up on the net and this type of Influenza is the number one cause of MENINGITUS but since the vaccine in 1988 was created, this influenza has decreased by 99%, which i guess that poor Aiden has fallen into that 1%.

Doc asked me how he was and if he was improving, I said yes definitely but he is still pulling at his ear and at night he is very hard to settle as I have to rock him to sleep, though from approx 3am -12pm his sleeping is ok so an all round improval.....buttt....I can't shake the idea that his ears are not right and after Friday the ABs run out so I guess we will find out soon enough if he really is past all these influenza's....

Also girls, when I was a baby my mother only just got me to hospital in time with Meningitus, I came out unscaved THANKGOD and I didnt even have fluid on the brain from it but the child sharing the same room wasnt so lucky as the child was severely brain damaged as the parents didnt get to hospital on time.

If I had known that Aiden had this 2nd influenza a few days ago when his temp quickly rose to 38.4 I would have been at the hospital pronto as I am very very lucky that I didnt miss something so potentially fatal.

He is better though (not great however) so pray girls, pray, pray, pray that he will continue to improve and after the ABs on Friday he will be fine as doc doesnt want to overload him with more ABs.

Ok my sulks are over, Im ok now but earlier I was a little frazzled (ok kinda totally frazzled I admit to u girls).

Brooke, if u throw around some approx dates I can look into your idea....prob Sept would suit me but definitely on the 25/26/27th weekend im totally booked out there with nephew's first bday and my bros 30th. I'd bring Aiden but no way would i bring Reanna lol.

Stacymoo

Hi girls.

Rach - I am glad the funeral went as well as could be expected. You were very brave to do a reading. :hugs: There is no way I could do that. So good to hear that Allie was such a good girl. :wub: What a nice thing your dad did giving you the ring. Good luck with your study too. I am sure the time will fly by.

Kat - so good to hear from you & that Liam is sleeping better. It's amazing what sleep deprivation does to you. :wacko: Must be hard when birthday's & anniversaries come around. :hugs: Glad to hear your mum is doing better.

Brooke - I would definitely be interested in a weekend away in Bright. I think I could even make it childfree. :evilgrin:

Tracey - sounds like you had a great birthday. Yipee on finally getting the new car. I am hopeless at reversing & would swap anyday too. :lol: You SIL really is a nutcase isn't she. :huh: Yeah I do tell DH that it is not his fault all the time about going to IVF. I tell him it is probably a combo of things happening inside that we don't even know about. I think he will feel better after all the tests are done & the specialist has some more researched answers for us. Only 5 days to go! :dance: Are you actually taking any time off work?

Kirsty - sorry to hear that DP hasn't had much work recently. Must be hard to find time by yourself with 3 kids. :( Your pregnancy seems to have gone quick to me....even though I know it is dragging for you. I used to love watching Discovery Home & Health. :lol:

Blish - see you Monday. :grin:

Tam - oh poor Aiden! :( Oh my he is in the wars. What awful luck to catch that on top of the flu. :cry: Keep a close eye on your little man.

I took Jaiden back to the doc yesterday to make sure his ears had cleared up & they have so he is off the AB's now. I also got a pap smear done....ahhh the joys. :dry: He is much better although yesterday I could have killed him. He refused a nap (2 days in a row :dry: ) but this time I did try for 40 mins but he kept getting out of bed & running into the lounge. I knew it wouldn't last with him staying in his bed. :rolleyes: Anyway had to give it up so at 7.45pm he is soooo tired, but I put him to bed & what does he do......keeps getting up again & thinking it is a game! :angry: I was very angry but kept my cool & just kept putting him back into bed & not talking to him. DH tried as well but after 45mins of this DH couldn't take it anymore so he let him up & he finally crashed on his Thomas couch at 10.15pm. :omg: Thank goodness he stayed in bed for his nap today so I am :pray: it was just 1 of those days.

Tomorrow we are off to the hospital for my U/S & DH's blood tests. We are taking Jaiden with us as we have a few hours to kill between appointments & thought we would do some shopping in town & have some lunch together.

OK better go get something organised for dinner. I hate cooking this week. Don't know why but just don't feel like cooking at all. :tongue: Plus I haven't done my cardio classes for 2 weeks while sick so I feel like a big slug. :(

Edited by Stacymoo

hawkchick

Holy Crap Tam! That is so scary. Poor little man, I hope he's much better soon.

BBL - dishes to do.

Stacy - can't wait for Monday

~*~Tracey~*~

Hi girls

Stacy - how exciting. Hope everything goes well for you today. I have this feeling that it will be your time very very soon. Don't ask me why but I just feel really positive about it all. Fingers crossed for you hon. Oh and I know how you feel about Jaiden and his sleeping. Kaitlyn is shocking at times. Most of the time she falls asleep on the lounge or Simon's recliner before we put her in bed, and usually it isn't before 9.30! We thought we found the trick by getting those CD books, but it only worked for about 4 nights and now it doesn't work again..... :no:

Tam - Oh how scary. I hope he is getting better and that you don't have to do a mad dash to the hospital or anything.

Blish - how exciting you will be in your new house soon. I'll bet you can't wait!

OK well that's about all I have for now.

Us - 4 days for me to go now. Getting a bit scared but excited at the same time. I am more scared about the c/s and needles than anything. I can't wait to meet this bub though. I am a bit over it now and can't wait for it to be over and have this bub in the world.

I had to go down to maternity the other day and get something from the midwives and saw a newborn and OMG she was sooooo small and just gorgeous. Got me very excited.

So anyway girls, this time next week, I will have well and truly had bubs and hopefully be coming home the next day.

I will text a couple of you to let you know I have had bub too.

OK well best go tidy up for dropping my files off at work on Monday. Only taking a week or so off work, but I will be working from home for the next 6 weeks after bub. So should be OK.

Well have a great day girls :waves:

k123

Hi all,

Sorry I have been so incredibly slack recently. I jsut don't seem to get a moment to myself at all around here and with work thrown in there as well it is just chaos.

See i told you now lara has woken up crying

BBL

boo boos mumma

Good luck Tracey, ill have my phone handy for news :)

Hypnic Jerk

mad here today, so just dropping in for :waves:

I'll try for personals next week.