Nut

Pregnant Mums #64

Nut

New thread!!

Link to previous :)

Cantabile - Glad you enjoyed your Bundles session. It really is worth it isn't it.

Ingrid - I so highly recommend getting a 4D scan does. As said in the previous thread, Bundles is a Canberra company that provides a 4D imaging experience (so you get to see the baby moving in 4D, not just pictures like you get with 3D). It's a private business and isn't covered by medicare, but it's worth every single penny.

Guest curiouser123

GOLD.... I think. Sharing with Nut I guess :)

Cantabile

Woo new thread! Glad I spotted it.

curiouser123, if you're sharing gold with Nut, then I guess I'm SILVER ;)

I've been so unmotivated this afternoon. I did get the washing done this morning and a bit of shopping at Target. Didn't get much though; thought I'll wait till after my baby shower next week before I pick up more things.

Righto ladies, I'll be around. :)

~4's enough 4 me~

I'll take the BRONZE then!!!

Just coming in to sign up for the updates.

Cantabile - Love those shots of your little one.

Anyway, I dont feel all that well atm so Im off to bed.

Night!

Serenzy

Cantabile, congrats on a pinkie! :D

We have our 18 week scan tomorrow, yay!

Dirtsa

Having a hard time getting motivated today!!! Might be because I overindulged yesterday (DS's 2nd birthday party) making me all sluggish today! Seeing as it's so nice outside atm, we might head to the park this afternoon.

Yesterday afternoon we went for a walk and I did a little running race with DS - and then suffered shooting pains a la pelvic area. I'm only 10 weeks - I'm sure with DS I didn't get that sort of thing until I was much further along! Is 10 weeks too early for ligament softening in pregnancy #2?

Cantabile

I remember getting lots of stretchy pains around 10 weeks!

Do you all have any idea how hard it is to restrain myself from pinkifying everything, lol!!

Woo hoo on 18 week scan tmrw Michelle, are you going to find out the sex of the baby??

Serenzy

Cantabile, nope we didn't find out! I love surprises LOL

Well bubba is perfect, got some beautiful photos that I now need to get onto the computer! I can't wait to meet him/her in October!

3cubs

Nut: Thanks for that re: bundles. I will catch up more details on the last thread. I need to be more organised and come on this thread more often. Hard to keep up. Oh and love your new signature pic.

Everyone: Would be good if we can have a pregnant mums get together? Are different ones interested. It would have to be toddler friendly (if its during the week).

Cantabile: Tks for the link for Bundles. Cheers.

Edited by harry2007

*Moi*

I just had my dating scan and little blob is looking good, heartbeat 147bpm. EDD is my b'day! What a fabulous present. :)

harry2007 - I would be in for a meet up but I work fulltime.

Serenzy - great news on the scan! You are very strong for not finding out. I didn't find out with my girls but this time I'm veeerrry tempted! What if it's boy!!

Edited by *Moi*

~4's enough 4 me~

Harry2007 - I would be up for a catch up. At the moment I work everyday except Friday's but this is only until the 1st July and then I will be working Mon - Fri :( .

Moi - Yay for the good scan results and being due on your b'day. DS3 was due on my b'day but he was too comfy and ended up being evicted on NYE!

Serenzy - Good on you for not finding out. I didnt with the first 2 but did with No 3 and I will this time as well. I loved knowing, I was able to organise so much more.

Anyway Id better keep going, I have 2 sick kids home today.

Serenzy

Lauren, it was so tempting! But I love the surprise at the end, so I told them we didn't want to know! I'm so glad your dating scan went well, what a wonderful birthday gift!

harry2007, I'd love to come to a meet, but it depends on my shifts!

house of blue, I hope your kids feel better soon. :(

Cantabile

No weekday meetups for me for a while since I'm working on weekdays :(

I got my Bundles pics and DVD on Mon :) So cute! I'm going to get the DVD re-done though, looks like they didn't get my email in time to change the music. I didn't pick my music before I went so had to pick one on the spot - Little Ray of Sunshine... v cute song but when I googled the lyrics at home, it just didn't suit :( My child is so not going to have golden hair, LOL! I'll give them a call later on today.

Right, better get on with the day. Ttyl!!

Nut

I'd be happy for a PG meet up, as long as it's child friendly or on a weekend when DH can look after DS.

Cantabile - Thanks for reminding me... I will make sure I choose my music before I go on Saturday as I am having my final scan done.

I am thinking 'Heaven' by Brian Adams but will have to give it some more thought.

Cantabile

I'm not a huge Celine Dion fan, but I was googling baby girls song and came across this:

A mother's prayer

I pray you'll be my eyes

And watch her where she goes

And help her to be wise

Help me to let go

Every mother's prayer

Every child knows

Lead her to a place

Guide her with your grace

To a place where she'll be safe

I pray she finds your light

And holds it in her heart

As darkness falls each night

We mind her where you are

Every mother's prayer

Every child knows

Need to find a place

Guide her to a place

Give her faith so she'll be safe

Lead her to a place

Guide her with your grace

To a place where she'll be safe

Youtube link to song

This is the song I want them to use instead of what I already have :)

3cubs

Hi Girls, We could try for a Friday meet up in a litte while before House of Blue works full-time. Sounds like they are not easy to get everyone together. I suppose another Monkey Mania or Lollipops venue would be the most appropriate if during the week. Otherwise we are looking for a weekend meet up to accomodate everyone??/

Nut

There are 2 options I can think of for meet up location.

1 being Monkey Mania (which suits me quite well due to the enclosed toddler area).

The other is the Mawson Club which has a play room area as well. It has an open door unfortunately so little adventurous children can escape but if you're sitting near it and keeping a close eye out it's not so bad. Unless they've changed it since then.

Hellenic club also has a play room but I've never really paid attention to it so I don't know what it's like.

Cantabile - Another song I was thinking was 'Too Good To Be True'... I wanted to use it for Alex but we didn't in the end. Went with 'Come What May' from Moulin Rouge instead.

3cubs

Nut: All options are good. I haven't been to Hellenic or Mawson club for awhile so maybe one of those for a change. You can get reasonable coffee at both. Im happy to make it for next Friday. Sounds like that's suitable for three of us at least and anyone else that can make it? Perhaps we can do a weekend thing another time. I have membership for both hellenic club and mawson if anyone needs to be signed in etc.

Bubba*A*

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself, as I am new to EB and am looking to get lots of advice and hopefully meet some mums to be.

I am around 15 1/2 wks pregnant now :BFP: and haven't got alot of ppl around me that are pregnant, but am really excited about having my first bub with my hubby.

I live in Canberra and look forward to my belly growing each week :dance:

Look forward to chatting to ppl about their pregnancies and their experiences :grin:

Nut

Hi Bubba*A*

Welcome to EB!!!

Feel free to post about anything you like in here, and if this meet up happens you're welcome to come along!!

As a moderator though I should point out that your signature is heavily out of the EB guideline limits. Sigs shouldn't me more than 470px wide by 160px high and 30kb in size (and that applies to tickers too). Might want to fix that up before you're pulled up on it officially :)

Might be worth taking a quick scan through the EB rules as well. You can find them here: http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forum_rules.html

Bubba*A*

Thanks Nut for advising me of my signature, I will fix this up now :-D

Yeah would love to meet up if it goes ahead, that would be nice :-) Thanks.

Off to fix up signature now...

Dino-Mite

Hey all. Just thought I would check in and say hi.

To those who have had or are having bundles, I am jealous. I will be having one definately (later).

Still have this horrible cold but seeing a doctor tomorrow (nt scan results I think; he wants to see me for a non-urgent appointment) so might mention that I have had this cold for about 3 weeks.

Have finally gone public on both facebook and also on the work forums... :tongue:

Dino-Mite

Meant to say Welcome to Bubba *A* as well.

Bubba*A*

Hi Dino-mite, thanks for the welcome :D

I hope the cold doesn't stick around for much longer... :(

Dino-Mite
I hope the cold doesn't stick around for much longer... sad.gif

Its going to get colder! ;) I love it (well with a heater and electic blanket)!.

edited as I had a real blonde moment so I should add that "I do hope that my cold disappears soon. It is crazy that as soon as I start to feel better physically that something else comes to drive me nuts"

Edited by Dino-Mite