Sandra

September 06 Parents # 196

Banana Pancakes

Gold!

Happy Birthday Becca!

Im off for a massage today. Dh gave me a gift voucher for it at xmas and Im finally getting to use it :)

ashayden

SILVER!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA

Have a great day!!

Becca1605

Bronze

Thanks everyone. We went to the National Railway Museum this morning and it was quite interesting. Got to ride a steam train too. I'm now hoping hunter will sleep but it's 2pm and I'm not holding my breath - but we are going out for dinner tonight and if he doens't sleep he will be 1 cranky dude!!

I got a 2hour package for a pedicure and facial for my birthday (to go with my 2hour package I got for mothers day of massage and this other body treatment)...now to find the time to use them...

~*troops*~

SEPTEMBER 2006 BABY BIRTHDAY LIST

21st August 2006

Joshua ~ eeyoreangel ~ #1

23rd August 2006

Mia ~ nzmum ~ #2

25th August 2006

Phoebe ~ aliki ~ #4

28th August 2006

Lily ~ mumfirst ~ #2

31st August 2006

Brody ~ Mandy1980 ~ #3

4th September 2006

Gemma ~ ~*Dons*~ ~ #1

Liam ~ jassy ~ #1

5th September 2006

Caden ~ simply*blue ~ #2

7th September 2006

Lachlan ~ rosietea ~ #2

Raffael ~ map70 ~ #3

13th September 2006

Angel ~ Jackj ~ #2

Lucia ~ maren ~ #1

Kiara ~ terri31 ~ #3

Grace ~ molondy ~ #1

Ryan ~ Tongue~In~Cheek ~ #2

Jessica ~ tintoela ~ #1

14th September 2006

Anabelle ~ limetree ~ #2

15th September 2006

little bear ~ littlewhitedove ~ #1

Piper ~ ~jen~ ~ #4

18th September 2006

Zahli ~ Kathreen ~ #2

19th September 2006

Ella & Thomas ~lep78 ~ #2 & #3

20th September 2006

Bella ~ troops~ #2

Hayden ~ Bubsies ~ #1

Joel ~ Hussey ~ #2

22nd September 2006

Jasper ~ pinkbug ~ #1

23rd September 2006

Caden ~ schme ~ #1

25th September 2006

Hunter ~ becca1605 ~ #1

27th September 2006

Katja ~ makkapakka ~ #3

29th September 2006

Hayden ~ ashayden ~ #2

SEPTEMBER 2006 MUMS NEWEST ARRIVALS

January 2008

31st ~ Mahli ~ Schme ~ #2

February 2008

6th ~ Miller ~ simply*blue ~ #3

March 2008

12th ~ Jasmine ~ ~*dons*~ ~ #2

20th ~ Gemma ~ limetree ~ #3

April 2008

7th ~ Luca ~ nzmum ~ #3

May 2008

13th ~ Cody ~ jackj ~ #3

15th ~ Gabriel ~ pinkbug ~ #2

June 2008

6th ~ Amaya ~ kathreen ~ #3

29th ~ Thomas ~ molondy ~ #2

August 2008

23rd ~ Leonardo ~ map70 ~ #4

September 2008

22nd ~ BABY BOY ~ LWD ~ #2

October 2008

6th ~ Liam ~ ~*troops*~ ~ #3

January 2009

22th ~ Mitchell ~ lep 78 ~ #4

March 2009

25th ~ Savannah ~ becca1605 ~ #2

April 2009

24th ~ Marshall ~ ashayden ~ #3

SEPTEMBER 2006 EXPECTANT MUMS

June 2009

~MakkaPakka~ ~ #4

July 2009

Mumfirst ~ #3

August 2009

Simply~Blue ~ #4

September 2009

Rosie Tea ~ #2

November? 2009

Jassy ~ #2

December 2009

eeyoreangel ~ #2

Maren ~ #2

Bubsies ~ #2

If you need something changed or want to be added to the list pm me. Apologies if anything is not correct, let me know and ill fix it asap. :D I have removed some names and dates for people who arent active members and will happily re-add them if/when they come back in :)

Pinkbug

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEC! :dance: Wow, lots of pampering in store for you! Enjoy!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes for Gabriel, he has had lots of fun. Lots of pressies and a long visit to a playcentre yesterday, and a pirate party at home today. He's having a big sleep atm. lol. I'll share some pics hopefully later today.

Troops - Liam is just beautiful! I love your little sig pics!

Jackie - Hope Cody had a great party today and you're not too tired for all the celebrating. I'll catch up with you soon anyway. :)

Ok, going to have a cup of coffee, I really need one :yes:

xxx

Bubsies

well Im still alive - how about everyone else??? Lol. Very quite in here ladies - whats been happening?

All ok here - feeling very tired today and sick but have just discovered pizza shapes...think that will fix something.bought a stack of colouring books today and other crafty things for hayden to get into. Should see the coffee table already :omg: Maybe a bad Idea but i figure we can always sand the top off and start again if we get sick of looking at the colourings...

Hope you are all well!

Will be back later to check on you all lol...

ashayden

I'm Definitley alive. I had 7 hours sleep last night. 11pm til 6am. I'm very impressed with my little 3 week old right now.

Pinkbug

Hi all,

The boys and I are all sick today and all miserable for it. Most of the guests at Gabriel's party yesterday were sick so pretty fast progression!

I'll just post the pics I posted in Gabriel's dig as they're on photobucket...many more on fb though (I narrowed nearly 700 photos from both his bday and his party the next day down to 60 for a fb album size...just rediculous! lol)

g2small-2.jpg

One of his pressies

g4small.jpg

Me and my littlest boy at a playcentre on Fri

g3small.jpg

Yesterday with his treasure chest cake

gsmall-6.jpg

Filthy at the end of the day lol

My place is an absolute pig-sty atm and I have lollies, cake, and all other forms of junk food coming out of my ears! I had a friend visit this afternoon and I made sure she took a large chunk of cake with her, it would have been roughly the size of a normal cake. I need to get rid of this stuff quick-smart, I don't need to grow :tongue:

Can hardly believe our Sept little ones are 3 in a few short months! I am already organised with all Jasper's pressies...a cheap bike with training wheels (he chose from a catalogue lol), a Thomas train set (for which he has loads of trains from his potty training rewards), a storage case/race track for his 'cars' cars (which I'll probably fill with the ones he hasn't got if I can find them...might need some help with shops near you guys because I've looked everywhere around here), and some books...just need to find something for him from Gabriel and I'm all set. My mum already has his bday pressies almost bought already too (3 or 4 more station-type things for his Thomas tracks, some more tracks, something else, and she apparently buys all the grandkids their first helmets but we'll look closer to Sept as he has a big head and who knows if it will grow before then lol. It's good being organised because we've collected things on sale for fantastic prices...I've never been organised like this before but I must be saving loads). I don't know what theme of party I will do for Jasper...maybe zoo...but I started a good thing with Jasper's 2nd bday party only inviting the number of his friends (and their families of course) for the age he turned. Jasper had lots of little friends at his first so I just invited whoever for Gabriel's party too, but from 2nd bday on, at least for a while, the bday number matching friends invited (this doesn't include family) sounds good...worked well for his second because there was still lots of time and energy available to focus on him, and he wasn't overwhelmed like he was at his first.

Hmmmm, hands up if you think I'm tired (based on my chatting away about nothing)! :lol:

Yvette - wow, good boy Marshall!

Gina - lol at imagining your coffee table! Are you going to find out what you're having at your scan? Exciting! I forget what you're studying but stats is rarely a walk in the park lol

Troops - why did you have to go to hospital? Hope all is ok!

Donna - I love the gym too...I should have done a course in personal training I think ;) Good on you for joining curves! You were having lots of success on your own too weren't you?

Ok, I'm flaking so had better go. Poor Gabriel just woke up, we all have 'water' coming out of our noses which is never nice! Hope you're all going well, come in and tell us :)

xxx

~*troops*~

the computer im on is slow as hell just wanted to say chenoa that cake is AWESOME!!

will get back on later when i have a new lap top cord.. dont ask :wacko:

Dons

Hey Ladies

Am here :wub:

Although I have a toddler who is getting up at 5am thinking the day is starting grrr!!

Chenoa - Awesome pics of Gabriel and the cake :thumbs: Yes am heading to the gym now nice to have an outlet!

Yvette - Great about your little man sleeping

Happy belated Bday Bec!!

Troops - :p

BBL xx

~Simply*Blue~

Bad cough, feeling like crap, morning sickness still, screaming fighting whinging kids... Happy Birthday to me! Woo freakin hoo :no:

Oh and I'm not 29 I'm 21 just ask caden :tongue:

Edited by ~Simply*Blue~

Becca1605

Happy birthday Rebecca!!!!

:bighug: sorry you aren't feeling well. I had a cold on my birthday too - it sux. Kids are funny hey...We had a cake for my birthday the day before with some friends and when DH told Hunter to say Happy birthday to me on my birthday he is like - no we did that yesterday.

Cheona - :wub: the birthday pics. WOW you are organised with Jasper's b'day. I have no idea what to get Hunter but I think a toy ban is in order.

Yvette - that's great news about Marshall's sleeping. Savannah did a 9 hour block when she was 3 weeks (once)

Dons - yay at the gym - can you send some motivation my way - I have about 8-10kg of post-baby weight to lose but eat too much and no motivation to exercise.

Hunter has told me he doesn't love me and I should go away to grandma and grandpas. But Savannah must stay. He is playing on his own now. I took Savannah to the Dr.s and when I got back Hunter was running up saying where is Savannah - I missed her :lol:

Pinkbug

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA!!! :dance:

I didn't get a fb notification for it so had no idea. I hope you have a great day in the end despite the sickness and whinging kids! Lol

xxx

Banana Pancakes

Happy birthday Bec!

I hope you feel better soon xx

Dons

Happy Bday Rebecca I also didn't get a fb note

Hope you feel better xx :hugs:

~*troops*~

happy birthday rebecca hope your feeling better soon :wub:

dons :wub:

Mandy1980

Hi all

Just had to come in and tell someone cos I am bursting at the seams. My SIL (the one that has been going thru IVF) is pregnant..only early days, 4 weeks, but so god damn exciting. They had the blood test today to confirm and her hormone levels are looking great. My sil called me and told me, and then when I spoke to my bro I cried. I am getting teary now just thinking about it. They have been thru sooo much. Awwwhhh...so awesome!!

Rebecca - Happy birthday mate. Hope your feeling better soon.

Yvette - glad to hear Marshall is being a good lttle man!! :)

Chenoa - I saw all your photos on FB. Your boys are sooooo gorgeous!!!

Dons - ewwwh 5am starts are not good hey!!

Hows all you preggo woman going?? I am charting atm, it is all so confusing. But it is only my first cycle after geting the Mirena removed so hopefully next month wil be better. We have started the "girl" diet and hope to start trying in July. All very exciting.

BBS

Molondy

Hi everyone

I'm still here! Have been :ph34r: and generally keeping up!

Chenoa - I agree with Troops - that cake is amazing! Did you do it yourself??

I can't believe how close my bubba is to turning 1!! For that matter I can't believe that its nearly time for me to go back to work - I'm kinda looking forward to it but not looking forward to Tom going to daycare. He is SUCH a mummy's boy I think the first few weeks will be a bit torrid.

He is doing really well though - crawling around and much much happier for doing so. I found him playing with the nappy bin this morning - the first of many! DH always goes a bit spare over things like that!!

He also slept through for the first time in weeks last night - hurrah!!

Gracie is fabulous - so much fun at the moment but quite, ahem, exuberant! Happy, eating like a horse, and still occasionally having a day sleep! The only drawback this morning is BLOODY TT. She has been fantastic lately - goes for days and days without any accident and telling me she needs to go then WHAM - 4 accidents - out of nowhere!! Its driving me nuts! I got really cranky with her yesterday afternoon after 3 wees in, like, 2 hours (I think she had been guzzling water all afternoon).

Anyway they are both clinging to me at the moment - I'm being told to "come and play".

hugs and kisses to everyone - especially our bumpy mummas!!!

Pinkbug

Thanks for the lovely comments on the pics. No way could I have made that cake lol my sister owns the local bakery and usually prefers to make a cake instead of buying a gift. I placed my order for a treasure chest but had no idea it would look so amazing!

Sam - gosh they grow up fast hey? lol at him playing with the nappy bin...clever sleeping through though! Re: tt...Jasper is just coming out of a bad phase...just being lazy maybe. Anyway, many wet pants yesterday and the day before but today he's used to toilet twice and the potty three times (once even asking for it as I had moved it to clean it but had forgotten...he then did #2's). No accidents. I've heard that it's detrimental to get angry with them when they have accidents but yesterday I had had enough of it and told him I was getting cross. Oh well, two steps forward, one step back is still movement in the right direction.

Grrr, Jasper screaming at me from bed...bbl

xx

~Simply*Blue~

Well that cough turned out to be bronchitis. I went to t he dr this morning after it worsened overnight. On ab's now which isn't ideal but benefits outweigh the risk in this situation. All the coughing was starting to cause braxton hicks.

Chenoa I did wonder if you made it too! It looks fantastic.

~Simply*Blue~

:waves:

Really sick

loads of bh

feel like crap

And Miller has gastro :doh:

Hope you are all feeling better than I am, I wont be back until I'm feeling better, don't want to whinge anymore.

Becca1605

Mandy - :dance::excite: fanastic news about your SIL

Rebecca - :bighug: hope you feel better soon

Finally got a pic of Savannah smiling - she is camera shy so had to get DH to make her smile whilst I hid with the camera :rofl:

theelusivesmile2.jpg

theelusivesmile-1.jpg

eeyoreangel

Hi All

I'm still here.

12 weeks tomorrow. I have my appetite back and but am still feeling v. v. tired.

I have my 12w US next Tuesday - so will post a piccie when I get it.

Sorry I haven't been posting but I have been reading and keeping up.

Will bbl.

Tummy rubs and raspberries to all.

Jill :)

Bubsies

Hi girls,

Jill - so you are due when?

Everything ok here - scan tomorrow - will be 8 weeks. Fingers crossed its all good!!

Will let you know how it goes.

Off to have cuppa with DH.