Sandra

April 06 Parents # 178

mummy2bailey

GOLD!!!

BBL with all the scan results...we know the sex!! But have to go and pick up bailey from school, so will back ASAP!!

Sulee

LittleDCJ

SILVER!!!

Sulee, you can't tease us like that. BBL :ph34r: after I pick Carter up from childcare.

~cackleberry~

BRONZE!!

Oh Sulee! Can't wait to find out! :dance:

NB: If you would like to be added to the list or have any changes please send me a PM as I will most likely miss your post in the general threads. Thanks!

Come join us for a chat on messenger, PM me your address and I will add.

APRIL 2006 GROUP

HappyBirthdayBalloons.gif

23rd March 2006

LAURA CAITLIN ~ Sandra (peachkoala)

EDEN SIENNA ~ Susan (Cookies)

MALAKAI HUGHIE ~ Kerri (5*little*ducks)

28th March 2006

CAITLIN JANE ~ Karen (~cackleberry~)

29th March 2006

AMELIE MAYA ~ Sue (2forSuz)

3rd April 2006

CARTER SHEN ~ Tina (LittleDCJ)

LOGAN BRADLEY ~ (Shibley)

MIA GRACE ~ Michelle (Sweetchild)

8th April 2006

RILEY KENNETH ~ Michelle (Shelldar)

LILY MADELINE ~ Kirsten (~Kirsten~)

9th April 2006

ALEXANDER LUKE ~ Karla (~Karla~)

10th April 2006

EYLEE RHODE ~ Deanna (Polaris)

11th April 2006

KALISHA ROSE ~ Mel (Kaleli)

CONNOR JAMES ~ Sulee (mummy2bailey)

12th April 2006

REUBEN CONNOR ~ Mel (Stumbles)

14th April 2006

AUSTIN MICHAEL ~ Kate (scuttlebutt)

ELII JOHN ~ Linda (LittleAnnie)

15th April 2006

TAYA JOY ~ Mel (princesstaya)

20th April 2006

GEORGIA PEACHES ~ Ange (mummagoobs)

22nd April 2006

ROSE LOUISE ~ Kristy (Freyja)

28th April 2006

WILLOW PAIGE ~ Tracy (**My3Miracles**)

30th April 2006

JOEL SEBASTIAN ~ Natalie (Natw)

3rd May 2006

KATELYN MARY ~ Sharyn (tomkatsmum)

9th May 2006

AMELIA ~ Tara (babyhugs)

happybirthday.gif

19th January ~ SHARYN (tomkatsmum)

12th February ~ NATALIE (natw)

24th February ~ TRACY (**My3Miracles**)

10th March ~ DEE (Polaris)

31st March ~ TINA (LittleDCJ)

3rd April ~ MICHELLE (Shelldar)

6th April ~ KRISTY (Freyja)

21st April ~ LINDA (LittleAnnie)

26th April ~ KAREN (~cackleberry~)

8th June ~ SULEE (mummy2bailey)

12th June ~ SANDRA - (peachkoala)

30th June ~ KARLA (~Karla~)

10th July ~ KATE (scuttlebutt)

29th July ~ MICHELLE (Sweetchild)

26th August ~ ANGE (mummagoobs)

8th October ~ MELISSA (Stumbles)

17th October ~ MEL (Kaleli)

19th October ~ SUE (2forSuz)

21st October ~ MEL (princesstaya)

expecting.gif

Congratulations! :dance:
Sulee (mummy2bailey) ~ Due 28th/29th September 2009

Kristy (Freyja) ~ Due 4th October 2009

Congratulations Tracy and family on the safe arrival of DECLAN MAX, born 22nd April 2009, 10.15am, weighing 4.5kgs. :babyboy:

2mommysangelyx1.gif

Ange's Angel Baby......Always Remembered

Edited by ~cackleberry~

LittleDCJ

:ph34r: Sulee :ph34r:

:babyboy: or :babygirl: ?

~cackleberry~
Sulee, how could you do this this to us? :p:ph34r:

mummy2bailey

Sorry Sorry, went to the Inlaws for dinner,

I am very pleased and excited to say we are having another healthy, beautiful baby boy!! :babyboy:

So know we have to think of names, on our list so far is;

Jackson

Cooper

Jai

Declan

Any suggestions?

Ps I am very happy know, must admitt I felt a twinge of saddness but got over it very quickly

Sulee

~cackleberry~

Congrats Sulee on a healthy baby boy :babyboy: Three boys are fantastic, certainly feel well cared for, that's for sure. :grin:

LittleDCJ

Congratulations Sulee, that is great news. Make sure that you go out and buy something special for your new son.

Names.....how about.....

Fraser, Jordy, Marshall, Fletcher or Tristan?

Stumbles

Congratulations Sulee on having a beautiful little boy! :) 3 boys will be delightful! :)

LittleDCJ

Hey Mel, I just saw your sig, ttc in June/July....that's not far away now. I wish you all the best for ttc and hope you get a BFP soon. How are you enjoying your new house?

Had a relaxing day with Jarvis. Went to Harbourtown as the boys needed a few more winter tops. Then spent the afternoon at home and caught up on some ironing and made a yummy chicken casserole. DH has taken his staff bowling tonight as they met their sales targets last week. Think I might head to bed soon.

natw

Congrats Sulee on having another healthy little boy on board :happy: I don't have any names in my head atm, but I think Jackson or Jai go nice with Bailey and Connor.

Karen Sounds like choosing a high school is going to be difficult. I'd probably go with the smaller one that felt 'right', but of course the opportunities sound great at the bigger one too...no help am I :rolleyes:

Kristy We don't have much growing yet, we are mainly getting the ground ready. We are just starting with a bit of lettuce and spinach in some foam boxes (practicing lol). Glad you're starting to feel well!

Tina Sounds like you had a nice day with Jarvis. Your DH is a lovely boss :) Glad the thieves took the wrong stuff :annoyed:

I'm so tired, I really should go to bed earlier. Tobias is such an early riser. I have taught him to say "boob" when he wants a feed (it's the first thing I hear in the morning). Now I just need to teach him to say "poo" when he needs his nappy changed, hehe. He's such a cheeky little thing, giving me lovely kisses one second and then whacking me in the face the next.

I'm off to bed night all..

Stumbles

Awww! Thanks Tina! Everything is just waiting on my pre pregnancy appointment that I’ll be going to hopefully next week (still have to book it in!) to see if a 4th caesar will be safe with the scar tissue and all that. So here’s hoping we get the all clear to go ahead! :)

Casseroles are so nice in this weather, aren’t they? I’ve just fired up my slow cooker and have made some ripper things from my new cookbook!

Nat – That’s so cute how he says boob! lol! Adorable and very handy! ;)

My3kiddies

Hi,

My little Declan is being a cheeky boy, think I have worked him out today. He wakes up around 7.30am every morning and I can't get him back to sleep in his bassinette until around 12pm. So think I am starting to find his sleep routine. ;) Makes its hard in the morning as I can't do anything as all he wants to do is feed. Well he doesn't really feed, he just gets on a few sucks and drifts off to sleep. Then wakes up again after 5mins and we start all over again. :whistle: Yesterday he slept for 5 hours in the arvo. :omg2:

Sulee:- Congrats on another boy. :thumbs: I am saying go with Declan but I am a bit bias. We were going to have Jai but it sounded too much like Skye. :rofl:

Stumbles:- Your brave TTC #4, there is no way I am going back for another one. I won't even let Chris touch me atm because I on no birth control. :laugh: I am quiet happy to be finish making our family now. :grin: All the best for ttc and hope it happens fast for you. :D

Nat:- I don't need Declan to say anything, his mouth says it all. LOL. He is a real booby boy. He would live on my boob if he had a change.

Karen:- Thanks for adding Declan on the congrats list. :wub: Only just notice it. Hope everything is going well with your business. :)

Tina:- Its getting pretty cool up here in Qld too. I am off to the shops on Monday to get the girls some new winter pj's. Everyone at Chris's work gave us a $50 shopping vochure which was very nice of them to say Congrats on our new addition. :wub:

Hello to everyone else.

I better go and peel some potatoes for dinner, hang the washing up and give the lounge room a clean. Was going to go for a walk today but think that is out as I have so much to do plus I don't want to wake Declan anyway.

Tracy :)

Edited by **Our3Miracles**

2forSuz

Got a sick girl home with me today :( Well, she WAS sick a couple of times this morning but has started to look a lot brighter and is wanting this and that...so I think she's on the mend. Luckily Mark has a RDO so was able to take Ryan to school.

Sulee - Oh how exciting, congrats on another beautiful bubby boy!! :babyboy: I love the name 'Declan', also Rhys and Nate or Nathan. And of course Ryan :tongue: Do the boys know they're going to have a little brother to boss around? LOL.

Tracy - well done on figuring out Declan's sleep patterns, I was clueless for a LONG time with Amelie :tongue: Sounds like he's being a good boy for you! At least by sleeping in the arvo, he's giving you some time to spend with Skye when she gets home from school and Miss Willow too.

Mel - congrats on TTC soon, hope it happens fast for you :) Definitely no more babies here, I'm too old for that caper now hee hee. How's it all going with the new house?

Natw - Tobias sounds like a cheeky little darling! I need to go to bed earlier too, zzzzzz. Didn't go to bed until around midnight last night as I was catching up on shows I'd recorded.

Tina - sorry to hear about the recent break-in at the shop. That must be super frustrating :glare: Your DH sounds like a great boss to take his staff bowling. LOVE your newest pics on FB, what a gorgeous pic of Jarvis mid-sneeze lol

Karen - are you all enjoying that lovely new deck? And how did the decision making go re: Michael's school? I'm lucky in that Ryan's school goes through to Grade 10, we will then have to decide where he goes for 11/12 and no doubt he will have strong opinions by then :rolleyes:

Hi to everyone else (haven't been back to read the end of the last thread yet). Mum, dad and my brother are coming over shortly for a visit. My parents are loving having my brother over for the week and I'm pleased as he has been able to help them out with lots of things around their property, stacking wood etc. I think that place is becoming a little too much for them now, although they'd never admit it.

Dad's doing well, he still can't quite believe he has a pacemaker in there! Thank god for this wonderful technology though. Better run, think I hear a car in the driveway.

Freyja

Congrats on a healthy bundle of blue Sulee! My scan is on Tuesday but we won't be finding out the gender.

Tina - I'm 18 weeks. Took me until 17.5 weeks till the morning sickness stopped. Never gain, thank goodness!

Sue - They bounce back from sickness pretty quickly, don't they. Not like us adults who take days to get over something like that, lol.

Tracy - That's great Declan slept 5 hours straight! Does he do that at night as well?

Karen - Oooh, the high school debate - it sounds like a tricky one! I think I'd probably choose the smaller/cosier one but then again the extension program sounds good...but then again a capable child doesn't mind being a 'star' in a smaller school...good luck with your decision!

Mel - oh , wow, possibly a fourth! I hope it's possible for you :)

Nat - Good idea to practise first. Would have saved us some $$$ if we'd done that! So funny Tobias saying "boob" hehe.

Since I've got my energy back I'm heading to the gym soon for my body balance class. It's so relaxing - it's good to be back there!

~cackleberry~

Kristy, I think you're right about a capable child not minding being the 'star' at the smaller school. I really do think that Michael will do well at either school, think i'm just making the decision a little more complicated than it probably is, lol. I seem to do that with everything. Good luck with your scan on Tuesday! How exciting getting to see your little one. :)

Suz, the deck is great thanks! Pity it's been raining and cold past few days, lol. Although, we did go sit out there on the weekend a few times. It's lovely to sit on and watch the kids playing in the backyard. :) Just need to get our outdoor setting off layby now. Hope Amelie is feeling better tonight, sounds like she was on the mend.

Tracy, how wonderful that Declan is finding his sleep routine. :) Difficult morning for you at the moment though, especially with school run. How has your c/s recovery been so far?

Hey Mel! :waves: Great to see you're back!!

Nat, that's the main problem I do have with the schools...on one hand the accelerated program would be great, on the other hand, a smaller, friendlier feel school would be great too. :wacko: I think we may be sticking to our original thoughts though, the larger school with the accelerated program. How adorable that Tobias is saying 'boob' :happy: I really need to get earlier nights too, as William is always awake early.

Tina, sounds like you had a lovely day. How nice of your DH to take the staff bowling for reaching their targets. :) Sorry to hear about the break in at the pharmacy, glad they got the wrong tablets!!

I had a busy day today. I went to look at yet another low care home for mum. I think what is putting me off (apart from being able to find a home that doesn't require a huge bond!) is all the paperwork that needs to be filled out by Centrelink to get the government subsidy for the fees. :rolleyes: It's awful! Not looking forward to it at all. But, I really loved this home today and I am going to apply for it for mum. Hopefully, the waiting list won't be too long. I'll be so relieved once she's settled in a home closer to me.

Cameron started an art class this afternoon that starts at 4pm and goes until 5.30pm. It's a drawing and painting class and he absolutely loved it. :) Need to buy a few art supplies for next week.

DH has basketball tonight, then he's going to look at the high school for a tour (where he plays basketball). They have their open night tonight, but I decided not to go as it will only confuse me even more. I'm already confused about 2 schools! Michael is at scouts and comes home at 9.15pm.

Well, i'm off to watch a little bit of tv, then head off to bed. :)

LittleDCJ

Sulee - I've been thinking about more names:

Travis, Timothy, Logan, Hugh, Hugo, Aaron

Had a shocking day with Jarvis yesterday. He was awake for 13.5h with no sleep. He was so overtired and grumpy and I was so cranky and exhausted. Cheeky bugger then slept for 10h overnight. He's much better today, already had 3x1h sleeps. Have friends coming over for dinner and finally managed to find some time to clean the house, well downstairs anyway.

Have a fab weekend.

PS I've now finished week 3 of c25k and ready to start week 4. Knees are much better which is good.

~cackleberry~
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY AMELIA! :D Hope you have a great day today. How are you going, Tara?

My3kiddies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMELIA :dance::dance::dance:

Hope you are having a wonderful day.......

Happy Mothers Day to Everyone tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great day. I am off to Sizzlers tomorrow for my mothers day from the girls. :wub:

AFM:- I am good, Declan is good, feeling more on top of things the past few days. Had help from my mum and Chris too so think that is helping. I think I needed help more then I thought last week as I was feeling a bit overwelmed. :blush::rolleyes:

Tracy :)

tomkatsmum

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FOR TOMORROW GIRLS!! Hope you are all spoiled!!

Happy birthday Amelia! Hope it was a lovely day!

Will be back when i can for personals. Has been a whopper of a week!

Love to all.

Sharyn

natw

Happy 3rd Birthday Amelia! Hope you had a great day!

I was planning on hitting the shops on my own today to spoil myself with some new clothes, but DH did an unexpected double o/t shift :annoyed: So I decided to do it anyway and took the kids to 30% off at Kmart this afternoon :thumbs: I headed straight for the toys and got Joel a percy train and Hannah some fairy wings, so they were happy to follow me around the clothes section lol. I got jeans, shoes and several tops :dance: DH received his stimulus cheque yesterday, so I'm just helping him spend it :grin:

Also bought myself some lovely handmade earrings yesterday, from a friend of my sil (she makes beautiful jewellery), so I'm doing well :D

I suppose I should also mention the ipod DH bought the other week too (that he really wanted but he said was mine for mothers day :rolleyes: ). I've been spoilt already, hey?!

Hope you all have a lovely Mothers Day tomorrow :happy:

LittleDCJ

Hi girls

Just got home from a lovely date with DH. ILs came over and looked after the boys and we went to a great Greek restaurant for dinner. We then went in about 6 cafes on a mission to find a yummy chocolate cake for my dessert. Finally found one and boy it was good. Boys were well behaved and in bed early as they were fairly tired. Jarvis slept well and is still asleep now. DH had now headed out with his mates to see Star Trek and I'll shortly feed Jarvis and head to bed. It was so nice to have some time together on our own away from home. We used to do it once a month and really should start doing it again.

Not much planned for Mother's day. Would like a sleep in and then head to the gym for an hour or so. I really need inside my car cleaned so I'll try to talk DH into doing it. Heading to ILs for dinner tomorrow night and getting Chinese takeaway from my fave chinese restaurant.

I've started week 4 of the c25k plan. I thought it was going to be much harder as the running is for longer periods and shorter walk/recovery times. I managed to do it all and didn't feel as if I was pushing myself. I do admit though that the last 1 min of my last running interval was getting quite slow!!

Off for a feed and then bed. Have a great Mother's day everyone.

Edited by LittleDCJ

LittleDCJ

Happy Mother's day everyone. Hope you all got a sleep in and spoilt by the kids. I got a new iPod as my old iPod shuffle died last week. I got a 8gb nano with a bundle that included docking station with speakers, sports band, carry case and fm transmitter as well as the new Duffy CD. Now I'll be busy organising my iTunes and getting music ready for when I go to the gym after Jarvis' next feed.

Stumbles
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU ALL!
I hope you have a lovely, relaxing day with your families!