Sign in to follow this  
Sandra

December 06 Parents # 54

outofmymind
GOLD :dance:

MrsDoobie

Silver for me :)

We had Jadzia's Easter hat parade at daycare this morning - it was awesome! Will come back later and post some pics.

mystic gal

SILVER

Went to the docs and i have a virus of some sort so need to rest, hubby took the day off today which has been great, though went to the shops to get more panadol and hasnt had much of a rest :S

Suzanne ~ sorry to hear you havent been well, hope Z takes well to bub, i brought " theres a house in mummy's tummy" my 2 love it :)

Heather ~ hope the parade went well

Best go eat and lay on the lounge

ok~computer

Hi all :waves:

Annette: You poor thing, how are you feeling now? Wow I can't believe you have just over a month to go, how exciting.

Suzanne: I am getting the book Annette suggested also and Im trying to find a book about becoming a big brother.

Heather: Oh the easter hat parade sounds like it would be a lot of fun, how did she go singing?

Nic: Hav a nice weekend with you family and SIL.

Carmen: My gosh how do you manage being pregnant, doing clinicals and being a mother of 5, you are a super mum! :tongue:

All is well here, not much planned for the long weekend. Dh has a big uni assignment due and we don't really like driving far on the eatser break, the roads are so dangerous this time of year.

I think I have reached the part of the pregnancy where I am officially bored with it, if that makes sense. The due date still seems so far away and I am just so anxious to meet her, it feels like I have been pregnant for ages.

Zach is well, he has been waking up really grumpy lately though, hoping it is just a phase! He is just the sweetest little boy, I think he is going to be an amazing big brother. The toilte training is going well although still no poos on the toilet, we will get there one day I am sure. :rolleyes:

We are off to have a picnic when he wakes up so I should go and get ready!

Have a safe and happy easter! :)

Edited by ~littlebird~

B*N*B*L

Morning everyone,

Oh Annette you poor thing. I hope you feel better soon. :bighug:

Heather- Look forward to those pics

Suzanne- I think the book is a great idea. I think I might get the one Annette suggested. I think Lily will enjoy it. I'm sure she is going to be very jealous of the baby too tho. She already gets jealous when DS sits on my lap for a cuddle. But I also think she will love having the baby too. She is very maternal and loves playing dolls so who knows she might surprise me.

Kate- I know what you mean about 'being bored with the pregnancy' now. I kinda feel the same. June feels like ages away also. I guess being pregnant for(nearly) 30 weeks already is a long time another 10 just seems crazy. I always thought pregnancys should only go for 30weeks!! :lol: Just enough I reckon!!

OK well better go. My SIL and family are arriving today so gotta go make the beds up etc and get organised.

Have a Happy Easter girls. Talk soon

mystic gal

hi ladies

feeling a tad better still a little yuk, wish i could sleep better my hips are killing me...

Kate & Nic ~ lol at you guys being bored,lol

easterglitter9.gif

MrsDoobie

Hi ladies,

Happy Easter!

As promised, here are the photos of Jadzia from her Easter Hat Parade:

100_2706.jpg

100_2705.jpg

My SIL was due to have her baby yesterday, and we're still waiting. I can't wait to meet my nephew!

We've had a lovely long weekend. Really relaxing and nice to have DH around for 4 days straight :) Hope you've all had a nice weekend too.

Kate - she was so cute singing :) A bit overwhelmed by all of the people around, but still did the actions and I think she sung a few words.

froggyem

HI Girls,

Happy Easter

sorry it is a bit belated.

Just a quick post from me this morning....

Lucas has had his first ear infection for 6mths which sux but is good considering, prob is it has now developed into a cold and a possible case of croup.. bugga, off to the docs again today to get him checked out.

I am so bloody tired, when will i ever get to sleep again - hmmm never i supose

x

Em

outofmymind

Em - How's Lucas going now? I hope he made a speedy recovery for you!

Heather - Jadzia looked absolutely adorable. I love the first pic.

Gail - I've been checking out the bags you've been making on FB, they're great. You do a great job. I can't even sew a button on :rofl:

Annette - I hope your feeling better soon. I have pneumonia at the moment and feel like crap.

Nic - I hope easter was nice with your SIL. We spent Easter in Townsville with BIL and his family and it was much better then I thought.

Carmen - How are you going? You've been pretty quiet lately. I check on FB to see how your going.

Suzanne - I hope your feeling better too :)

I became a Aunty again just over a week ago. My sister had a little girl "Makenah Rose" she is really really cute. Her big brother "Hudson Tait" is only 15 months old. So now I can get my baby fix and give her back.

Cooper is finally going well. We have had terrible trouble with constipation. His pead seems to think that when we toilet trained him he decided not to poo. He didn't poo properly for nearly a month :omg: He looked like he was pregnant his stomach was swollen that much and then he started vomiting as the food had nowhere to go. But with medication he's finally going everyday. :excite:

We are now offically a nappy free household. I felt a little sad yesterday as I sold his last two boxes of huggies nappies. I put a pullup on him overnight just incase, but he's waking up to wee anyhow. I'm just not ready to ditch that just yet. There's been no accidents (wet or dry) for weeks and weeks now. I can't believe how easy he TT'd after seeming to take forever. He is TT'd much later then the girls were. But all good now.

I hope everyone is going well.

Tanya

mystic gal

:waves: ladies

How are we all??? especially those preggy mummies :D

I have 3 weeks to go on tuesday :D and i'm feeling it all, hips/pelvis feel like crap ut getting lots of niggly pains and very painful BH's so hoping bub wants to come soon :D

Oliver's room is ready and the kids are getting REALLY excited now, rylin told me in the bath tongiht " Oliver is my baby brother" i got all choked up it was so sweet.

TT with rylin is going well he goes to the potty and does wees & poos i have him in pull ups as i have noticed when around other kids too busy playing to go to the toilet

Tanya ~ how are u feeling now?? yay on being anppy free and congrats on being an aunty :D

Em ~ thats so great that lucas hasnt ahd an ear infection til now how is he going?? and the TT?

Heather ~ loved the photos and congrats on becoming an aunty :D

I hope everyone is keeping well just thought i would drop in and let you all know how i'm going :D

esjay

hey there everyone,

it's been ages since i was on here and was wondering how everyone was?! i can't believe that grayson is 2 years and 4 months already. it seems like yesterday i was waiting, and waiting, and waiting for his royal highness to make an appearance.

our little girl, leila, is 5 months (and a week!) old already. Can you believe it??? i started her on solids last monday and she has been rewarding me with only one poo in the past 6 days, and the most awful farts you could imagine! i definitely don't remember this with G! she's onto rice cereal mixed with banana so i am hoping that when i try pumpkin in the next couple of days, things will get moving and she'll quit knocking me out at several paces with her fluffs!

Do any of the more experienced moms have some advice re toilet training? we started with G on a potty and having potty time when he was most likely to do something and, while he was happy to sit there with his book, didn't do anything. i kept it up for a month and then thought that there didn't seem to be much point. i hear that boys take a longer time to come to the realisation and understanding than girls. i do occasionally put him in undies after he does a poo after dinnertime (TMI - sorry!), but it's more of a test so that he can get used to the feel of undies just before bathtime. i haven't rushed it because of having the baby to look after and not being available to run to the loo with him at the drop of a hat, but i've sorted her into a pattern during the day now so could try again ...

any tips most welcome - or just wait until he makes the 1st move? :babyflip:

anyway - will try to get on more often and finally catch up with who is doing what!!

all the best

sj

ok~computer

Hi girls!

Annette: Oh my gosh...3 weeks! :o That is so exciting! :dance: How gorgeous is Rylin saying Oliver is his baby brother, so sweet. :wub:

esjay: Great to hear from you and I must have missed you had a little dd, how lovely. :happy: With the TT we used a sticker reward chart and a potty to start. Dh showed ds how to do wees in the potty. :lol: We just took his pants off whenever we were at home and when he did a wee he got to put a sticker up on his chart, he loved it. He has only just started doing poos in the toilet though and he actually preffered the toilet to the potty, we took him shopping and got him a step stool and toilet seat. I stil put him in a nappy when we go out though, Im not brave enough to go without just yet and also at night time.

Hather: Beautiful pictures of J. :wub:

Tanya: Congratulations on being an Aunty again and having Cooper toilet trained. :dance:

Em: You will get to sleep again eventually, just give it a few years. :tongue:

All is good here, Im 30 weeks now. :dance: Baby is lying transverse all the time which makes it really uncomfortable to sleep. I can't sleep on my back or front so it has to be on my side but if it is to much I squash her and she kicks me. :lol: I really hope she turns soon.

Zach is good, he has had the runs (sorry TMI!) the last few days though, I think it is from his 2 year old molars coming so we have been up at all hours of the night changing nappies. We took him shopping to get some new books today and I got him a book about having a little sister, I will give that one to him when the baby is born.

Carmen I saw a post from you in the pregnancy section you were getting another scan, did you find out if bubs is a boy or girl?

froggyem

:waves: Hi girls sorry for being slack (again)

Lucas' ear infetion turned into ear infections but cleared up pretty quickly, he still has a bit of a cold and cough tho and I am considering taking him back to the GP for a 3rd time just to double check there isnt any other infection lurking.

I am so hungry & tired! LOL I have to do the GTT 2hr one today as I was a borderline fail on the 1hr test so I am fasting and god I am hungry.

I can't believe how so many ofus will have another bub in the next couple of months!! eek it seems as though it has gone pretty fast hey.

Ok, well sorry no personals but must get stuff ready for kindy so I can make my appt at QML

xEm

mystic gal

Morning ladies

:yawn: i have been awake since 3am!!!! so not happy was unable to sleep so thought bugger it i'll get up. the kids woke at 6:25 rylin was crying out not sure why but it's driving me up the wall

I'm offically 37weeks today :D and so ready for bub to ocme my SPD hasnt been as bad the last 3 days due to wearing joggers,lol thats what i'm putting it down too, have been able to achieve so much and dont feel so grumpy kids are loving it, ouchie bub is moving down,lol gotta love the feeling of pushing down,lmao

Em ~ good luck with the test you'll be right am sure of it, bugger about Lucas's ears but at least they cleared up quickly you sound like me after Rylin had an infection i would go back 2-3days later to get the all clear. yay not long til u have bubba

Kate ~ woohooo not long til bubba arrives, yeppers not long to go everything is ready just need the baby for the room, Rylin was very sweet indeed :D they are both very excited about the arrival :D hope Zach is feeling better

Esjay ~ with the TT i just elt Rylin do his own thing he followed his older sisters led and just did it himself i just go with the follow. Congrats on the arrival of DD i didnt know u had her either

Hope all our other pregnant mummies are doing well

best go feed the kids before they go mental,lol

MrsDoobie

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post to say hi to everyone and let you know I have to limit my typing for a while. I have a ganglion cyst in my right hand at the base of my thumb, and it's excruciatingly painful. I'm wearing a splint most of the time, and it makes doing some things very difficult (including typing). But without the splint I'm in a world of pain, so I need it on.

The only thing which will fix it is surgery, and not sure how long it will be until I have the op.

I'll pop in and say hi every now and again, but probably won't do any lengthy posts.

Love to you all.

H xxx

B*N*B*L

Hi everyone,

Heather- Oh you poor thing. That sound painful. Are you still able to work? I hope you can get the surgery done ASAP. Thinking of you :hugs:

Annette, Em and Kate- Been keeping up to date with you all on FB. Annette nice photos :wub: Em gosh you sound like you are in alot of pain.

Not much happening with me. Finished work now which is nice. I have about 7weeks to go. Looking forward to the end. I'm feeling sore and big now. Feeling a bit like an 80yo when moving around which sucks so am looking forward to being able to move around with no pain!!!

Anyway just thought I'd say hi and bump us up.

ok~computer

Bump! :tongue:

Heather: Ouch! That does sound painful. :( I hope you are able to get the surgery soon.

Nic: You must be happy to have finished work, not long to go now! :D

Annette: You must be well and truly ready for Oliver to make an appearance, so close. :dance:

All is well here, Zach is being such a good boy, we have so much fun together. Im starting to worry about how the new baby will effect our relationship, but Im sure once he gets used to it we will be fine. Baby has finally gone into the right position so now Im getting plenty of kicks in the ribs, she is so active in there! :wub:

Hi to everyone, hope you are all well! :waves:

Edited by ~littlebird~

mystic gal

:waves:

hello ladies Yep i'm 39weeks today :D and still no sign of mr Oliver, though i have been getting pains but dont go anywhere,lol so ready for him to come and say hello

Have hospital appointment thursday they mentioned they may induce if i havent had him by then.This is my longest pregnancy.

Nic ~ how are you going?? i hear you on the pain side of things i feel like i'm 100,lol

Kate ~ yay thats great bub has moved around and you can feel the kicks better. Rylin & Belle are so clingy and cute when it comes to ollie

best go and sort kids

froggyem

Hey girls,

well am 32 wks now Yay, as my pelvis has been playing up so much they are going to deliver bubs around 37.5wks so 24th June ish... so might beat some of you other mums to be by default :-)

hope everyone is well i must get out of my jammies and hang the first load of wash on the line for the day, my little prince just let me have a 30min powernap on the lounge :)

xEm

B*N*B*L

Hi girls,

I just read in the 'misscarriage/loss of a baby forum that Suzanne had lost her baby at 20w. :cry: Thought you all would want to know if you don't already.

Suzanne my thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time.

mystic gal

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

ohhhh i have tears in my eye's god thats so sad

Thanks for letting us know nic i dont even bother looking there at all

am suppose to be due today but nothing is happening here

ok~computer

Oh thats terrible news, Im so sorry for your loss Suzanne. :( I hope you are doing ok, the best you can at this time anyway. Take care of yourself, thinking of you all.

I try not to go in there to Annette, the stories always make me so upset and worried.

I just read Heathers FB status...Welcome baby Oliver. :wub: I hope you and bub are doing well, look forward to hearing the details. :happy:

B*N*B*L

Just read Heather's FB status too...

:excite::excite::excite::excite:

Annette- CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BIRTH OF OLIVER So happy for you and your beautiful family.

Look forward to hearing all the details too.

MrsDoobie

Suzanne - I'm so sorry to read of your loss :( . That's terrible news.

Nic - I can still work with the splint on thankfully! Just waiting on the worker's comp insurance company to decide whether they will accept liability before I organise to have the op.

Kate - that's great you're enjoying having Zach in your life :) I'm feeling the same way with Jadzia. She's such a joy to have around. At times she drives me absolutely batty, but I'd never have her any other way. I'm sure you'll be able to share your time and maintain a wonderful relationship with Zach when your new bub arrives.

Annette - congrats once again hun. Oliver is absolutely gorgeous, and it was a pleasure to meet him today.

Us - I've come down with a cold, so my nose is running like a tap. Other than that, thankfully there isn't much to report!

I'm going to my best friend's baby shower on Sunday, which I'm really looking forward to. She'll be 34 weeks this weekend, and I can't believe how fast it's gone.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Heather xx