Sign in to follow this  
desertflower

How long did it take to assemble your trampoline?

desertflower

Hi,

DH and I are thinking about trying to assemble the kids trampoline this weekend. Just wondering how long it usually takes? I was told by someone it took them 6 hours :o , and others have said an hour or two.

Its a 14 ft Action trampoline

TIA

ebnlhrrg

It took us 3 hours to do our 8ft action trampoline although that was on christmas eve and in the dark by touch light - had to wait till the kids were asleep as it was a present from santa

Misstrix

It took my in laws around 2 hours

~*~Jacqui~*~

We'll be putting ours up on Christmas Eve after a few drinks...I'm estimating 6hrs or so :lol: Took us 4hrs to build the swing set :rolleyes:

Guest philbysgirl
:ph34r: Good question, thanks for posting OP.

Littlegreenfrog

We getting a spring free one and I think it will take me all night. Bloody santa wont be able to stay and help up put it up. lol

-Trudie

☆kermit☆

Is it the round one? Took me by myself 4 hours to put a 14ft one up(with my neighbour watching and not offering help, lol something he will never live down). When DH helped the second time after we moved it took an hour. Just follow the instructions exactly makes it easy.

cheekymonkey

Oh I so hope it doesn't take us 6 hours! :o I'll be near 39 weeks pg by then and we are having to do it once the boys are in bed as it's a santa gift. I also hope we can do it quietly as their window is right near where we plan on putting it.

knittingkitten

DD told the Myer Santa yesterday that she was getting a trampoline for Christmas...sounds like a lot of kids are too!

Sorry to hijack the thread BUT... :ph34r:

Anyone got a 6ft one and, when it was in packaging, could you fit it in the car?

Freckles

I saw this in the 'most recent topics' and had to swing through. We are another family planning a trampoline for Xmas and after reading this I'm thinking that there's no way it's going to be a surrise from Santa. :huh: Do you think it's the same waking up to a picture of said trampoline? :rolleyes::lol:

Kafkaesque

8ft one took me about 2 hours on my own. Would have been quicker if I had the right tools! But I was too lazy to find my socket set.

I highly recommend working out what tools would do the job the fastest and having it all there before starting.

~megan~

The tools for mine were all included. Only took just over an hour to put together. Following the instructions EXACTLY!

**Kaz**

DH did it on his own and took him 1 hour, that's for a normal rectangle one.

cantthinkofone

I have a round one (8ft i think?) with the nets, etc to put up for Christmas. Will be interesting! :lol:

CaSPer79

We put DD's 8ft up on Tuesday night.

Took 2hrs and DH had a sore hand afterwards from trying to pull the springs to hook on.

Miss Bec

Our is 14ft {round}

Nightmare to put together ... I think it took us about 4 hours :glare:

Guest ~ffm~

Looks like DH and our neighbour will be in for abit of fun Christmas eve lol. We're getting the 8ft round one from Target. Hopefully it shouldn't be too much for them to put up lol.

*faeriesgirl*

My DD has an 8ft one and it took me and my sister and my niece 3 hours to put together and all the tools needed came with it.

In answer to the other PP the 8ft one came in a box that fit in my magna wagon so they are not that long. Rather high though.

*Caro*

Ours is a very heavy, 14ft round tramp with indecipherable instructions. I was about 34 weeks pregnant when it arrived, so DH did most of it on his own. He put the tramp up one weekend - took quite a few hours - and then left it for a few weeks while he rustled up the energy for the net!! Once he figured it out, it was ok and not hard, just time consuming as the instructions were so hard to read!! I'm pleased we didn't attempt it in the dark :rolleyes: