Sign in to follow this  
MeLFunKTioN

Libido and Baby's Gender

MeLFunKTioN

Spin off from the 'Sex... who else can't stand it'

I'm curious ... its said that your sex drive during pregnancy can be an indication of what gender you're having.

Boy = High Sex Drive

Girl = Low Sex Drive

(note that i have read it as the other way around too but just trying to have last minute guesses before i find out the gender next week !!!)

So your sex drive during pregnancy.. how would you rate it and what gender are you having ? if you've had different gender pregnancies have they been different in that department ?

FWIW: with my girls i had next to no sex drive... poor DH complained that i used and abused him to get pregnant and then left him high and dry for the rest of the preg. This time around he's actually refused me a few times :p I don't normally have a high libido to start with but this pregnancy is just.. wow .. like i'm 18 again :p

Also have been having some pretty raunchy dreams :p

Will hopefully know next week if its any indication or not :p

kazza66

DD 13 months high sex drive, this one none :o my predicition was a boy too.

blossomdeary

I've heard that if you have really sexual dreams it's a girl!

blueberrymuffin

I'm having a boy and have lost my sex drive.

But I have had raunchy dreams :blush:

Guest GLRR

I have a boy and a girl and my sex drive was exactly the same (in overdrive!) with both.

White-Lily

I dont really think mine has changed and im expecting a girl.

jennifer*

With my first I had naughty dreams and an excessively high sex drive (in my second trimester, 26 weeks as DH was in Iraq for the 1st 26 weeks)....and he was a boy.

This pregnancy so far I have had a lower than normal sex drive (2-3 times per week) but its only early days yet (will compare during 2nd trimester) and I have been very tired! So we will see with this one :grin: But I have had one naughty dream (I only get them when pregnant), so who knows.....will have to wait and see!

Miss*Nemo

Two boys here - High sex drive, though slowing now as ai get bigger.

Lots raunchy vivid dreams :grin:

plus1more

Mel slightly more information than I needed to know!!! :lol::lol:

Nothing you post is going to sway my prediction for you, you know that.

But yeah I don't remember having much of a sex drive with DD, though I thought it was because I put on so much weight so fast I was just disgusted with myself...didn't change much after she was born!!

This time, well so far I think I fall asleep as soon as I start thinking about it...but hey I'm thinking about it, it's a start!

MeLFunKTioN

Hahhaaha !! doh didn't think someone i actually knew outside of EB would read :wub::wub: hahahaha

Thanks.. i will just have to be patient and wait and see !! Analysing everything is fun though even if they are all old wives tales !

I still think we should be born with a little window on our lower belly area :p So we can see if we're pregnant.. see how many.. see its all ok... and see the gender at any time of day when we want :p

Oh how easy it'd all be then :p

We're undecided on whether we're announcing the gender so i may let you all know next week sometime :p

Guest **emma**

I normally have a reasonably high sex drive and it stayed that way when I was pregnant with DS and after he was born. I am 19 weeks pregnant with my second child now and honestly couldn't really care if I had sex or not, which is very unusual for me. We just found out this week that we are having a girl.

jordy22

With DS it was "Dont even think about it" and I must admit its the same this time round too. I have a higher sex drive than DF so this is a weird thing for me.

Guest desiderata

Your having a boy!!! :grin:

Divine 37

With DS i had a high sex drive with DD i didn't care if we ever had sex.

Edited by marcusdeanasmum

AJ#99

Higher sex drive with my DS, maybe a bit lower drive with DD. We don't know what this one is yet, but my sex drive has been coming and going. I'm pretty sure I'm having another boy

Blueberry3

DD1- Very high sex drive

DD2- Very high sex drive

and now pregnant with a BOY, NO sex drive at all!!! :(

babeeboo
I'm having a boy and have lost my sex drive.

But I have had raunchy dreams

ditto :mellow:

my sex drive is so lost, i even cringe when there is lovey scenes on tv :lol:

the raunchy dreams are few and far between.

blondeboys

with both the boys my sex drive was non exsistant, and DH had the same complaints as yours Meliss! lol.

I did have very raunchy dreams too. maybe that satisfied my sex drive? haha

MeLFunKTioN

You stalking me Clarry !

A few more sleeps ! do de doooo need to do something to pass the time.

scarlette

First pregnancy twin boys high sex drive, this pregnancy another boy according to u/s very low sex drive. So unless they got it wrong then it's all crap, for me anyway :tongue:

pottedpetunia

:lol:Mel, I agree with the others you're having a boy this time too like me! Like you with the girls little libido at all, and this time round, it is exactly like you said it's like being 18 again!! :lol: I know other ppl too who have had a high libido when pregnant with their boys and little to none when pregnant with their girls!!

Are you going to share the gender next week when you find out? Look forward to hearing about it when/if you do!!

Beck