Bel

March 04 Parents # 50

thetuckers

Hi everyone

Thanks so much for your reply highexpectation, I really appreciate it.

Am sorry that things have not yet worked out for you either making your DD a big sister, I really hope it happens for you soon.

Hi to everyone else, I really hope your having a great week.

Look forward to chaaaatting with you soon.

Alison

Supernova2012

Hi TheTuckers! I found you! It is very quiet here, but a few of us do post occasionally.

Hi lisa- did you buy any toys at the sale?

Hi annette- they are getting big. Its going to freak me out when I see Miss A in her school uniform! We have orientation next month at her school. He kinder is connected with the school, so she should know a fair few girls there (it is a girls school). Are everyone's kids going to school next year?

LILLY

Hi the to Tuckers and welcome, yes are are a pretty slow moving group in here.

Lexalotti - Yes Isabella is going to school next year, I get teary everytime I think about it. She is going to the local Catholic school. They grow up way too fast Lachlan is 15 months already.

Christmas Shopping - we have got a tramoline for the kids so far I am going to get stuck into it next week before the rush starts.

I had day surgery last week to have some fibroids removed and had a Mirena IUD put in until we make up our mind if we are going to try for #3. Sometimes I think I want another one, then some days I am glad for just having the two!!

Have a great day everyone

calpurnia

Hi guys,

Welcome the Tuckers... yep we're a quiet lot in here but you are most welcome... what happened to our other boys in here!?

Lexalotti- yes thanks I got a few bargains- mainly for some friends! Thanks so much for the ticket! I got Jacqui quite a lot of Polly stuff. We are getting our kitchen in a few weeks, so that's exciting! Could you PM/SMS me the details of your floor polishing dude, I can't wait until that part of the house is done- I am so sick of the dust!

Lilly- what did they do to remove the fibroids? I hope if you try to TTC3 that they aren't a problem. That's why we had our kids young- we were told they cause probs (they didn't for us though! :) )

Anyway I was just surfing to see if I could find where Rove was tonight! No luck... now I think I need some sleep... very crazy at my place at the moment between the renos, extra shop shifts, school play, trivia night for daycare... the list goes on!

Nigh night!

LILLY

Gee we are slow in here!!

Lisa - I only had small fibriods and pylops and he was able to take them out without me being cut open if you get my drift!!!

I need help with Ideas for Isabella for Xmas I had a look at Toys R US yesterday and am still stumped. She already has lots of Barbies, Baby Born etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

We have Isabella's orientation day for Kinder next week. She is very excited, I am a little sad though that my little girl is going to school.

Have a great day

thetuckers

Hi again,

I thought I would stop by and say Thanks for the welcome Lexalotti, Lilly & Calpurnia.

Had my DS school Orientation last week...can't believe that this is actually happening. The school uniform has been purchased and we are all ready to go for next year. The school is way too organised had to buy it back in August :wacko:

DS is Very excited about being a Big Boy at Big School(Can't say I feel the same...have been quitely dreading it). Ohh well it will be a new adventure for him, so I will have to suck it up and get on with it.

Anyway, Really got to start making plans for Christmas, Is everyone else organised yet?? I have done nothing yet :o normally I am atleast ½ finished by now.

Harry (MY DS) has been busy circling all the toy catalouges with what he wants from Santa which is really cute it is the first year that he has really gotten into it all. YAY can't wait for it this year.

Anyway I won't ramble on any more I just wanted to say Hi and thanks for the welcome. :waves:

KAS

Hey Ladies,

Very quite in here. Guess we are all busy with our almost 5 year olds.

Tiarna is all signed up for school next year. Wow can't believe it. She is all excited. Me, I was teary at the open morning so can only imagine what I will be like on the first day.

We have just had a week away at Fraser Island. Was a great break. Lots of 4wding and swimming. Weather was great.

Ok well just a quick post to bump us up a bit. Still trying to catch up on everything from being away.

Hope everyone is going well.

thetuckers

HI Everyone :waves:

KAS - I was the same with my DS Harry when he had his orientation & then on Friday we got his letter from the school confirming his first day is 29th Jan 09, I rang DH and burst into tears again :wacko: Poor Harry.

Fraser Island isn't that far from me, I am on the Sunny Coast, glad you had a good time and that the weather was good to you, not like all the storms we have been getting in the last week or so.

Anyway Hi to Lilly, Lexalotti & Calpurnia, I hope your Christmas Shopping is coming along well, They are so cute with Santa this year aren't they.

calpurnia

Hey gals

Busy busy busy as ususal, just wanted to say Merry Christmas!

I am really looking forward to Jacqui starting school- she is so escited and had a fab time when she had orientation- she had 2 mornings there while I had info sessions. She is getting her uniform and bag for Christmas, just wrapped them last night (she is getting toys too, but might as well give her those as she will actually like getting them this year!)

Anyway I think it might be time for bed, I have been painting the lounge today and will do some more tommorrow also want to take the kids to see Santa tommorrow- they both assure me they will sit on Santas lap and smile for a photo- but we'll wait and see!

Hope you're all well.

Lisa

Supernova2012

Hi Girls- hey Lisa are you taking them to HP for the photo? Cos I was planning on taking mine to see Santa there tomorrow (although Miss A has a tummy ache and a temp so i'll see how she is going). DD has finished Kinder for the year now. I think I'll take them to the city on thursday to see the christmas stuff there if it isn't raining again!

Lilly- I can't remember what we have bought them for christmas- they have some Barbie Diamond Castle stuff, some CDs and DVDs, that game Guess Who, Beados, my little pony fun park thingy, totem tennis and I'm sure there is some other stuff- its all in the garage, so we'd better pull it out and make sure they have the same amount!

The Tuckers- Hello- funny to see you over here!

Hi Annette, KAS- is that everyone!

highexpectation

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA. As usual have been very busy.

Jordan is also very excited to be starting school next year. She was supposed to start on Jan 29th but because of the teachers strike in NSW at the start of term she is now starting Monday 2nd Feb.

We had her santa photo done last Saturday. She went straight up to santa & as he picked her up she asked for a Dora Dolls House or a Bratz doll :xmas_laugh: . There is going to be one dissappointed little girl on xmas morning as we cannot afford a doll house at $150. She is getting a Dora computer from santa that we got from fly by points. Hopefully that will satisfy her.

Thanks to Mr Rudd we are going away for a week for the first time in 6 yrs after new year. I can't wait. This year has been, to quote the Queen, "anus horriblus". :xmas_laugh:

Have a wonderful xmas everyone. I know I will have trouble getting Jordan to sleep tomorrow night she is so excited.

I am sending her to preschool for her last day tomorrow to wear her out. :xmas_laugh: :xmas_laugh:

KAS

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Have a great day tomorrow.

calpurnia

Hi all,

Just touching base. Had a fab Christmas and New Year, now enjoying a couple of days with Thomas at day care and Jacqui with me, we went shopping and had a 'girls' day today. She was cute, I asked her after we got back from the market (food shopping) what she would like to do for the rest of the day and she replied (with that well der Mum! attitude) 'Go to the shops to buy some toys!' It was classic, I just laughed and said no way dude! We did browse the shops for toys though and she pointed out things she wants for her birthday (I have tried explaining that she will have to wait a little while longer, but she doesn't seem to mind!)

Anyway still painting, renovating etc. I'm enjoying my school break and this weekend DH is taking the kids to his grandparents 60th wedding anniversary, and taking them camping for a couple of nights while I stay home and catch up with a friend from WA and generally enjoy the peace and quiet! I am excited!

Anyway I was meaning on heading to bed- I hardly slept in the heat last night, I wish we could afford an airconditioner!!

LILLY

Hi everyone

Just thought I would pop and say hi. Isabella starts school on Thursday and I am getting very nervous. I am mostly worried that I am making the right decision sending her this year. The trend seems to be to hold them back but preschool thought she was very ready.

Who else is starting school this week???

KAS

Hi Ladies,

Lilly - Tiarna started school today. She was very excited and happy to go. I too worry if it is the right thing, but she is ready - although I think it would have been better to be about 3 days a week rather than 5 days. I think 5 days is a bit much for them, it was either that or nothing.

Hope all goes well for Isabella on Thursday.

All the best to our other March bubs starting school this week. They have all grown up so fast.

How is everyone else going?

We are going fine, just very busy.

Take care.

KAS

Hellooooo,

No one around much lately.

How is everyone going?

Any 5th Birthday plans as yet.

LILLY

Hi Kas

Yes we have been rather quiet lately. Isabella is 5 on Sunday and we are having a McDonalds Party. We took the easy way out!!! It has worked out well because my grandmother passed away yesterday and it is going to be a really busy week.

How is Tiarna going at school? Isabella is going fine loves it I think my fears were unfounded.

It would be great to hear from anyone else who's 5 year olds started school.

Kas - What are you going to get Tiarna for her birthday? I am really stuck for ideas?

Edited by LILLY

KAS

Hi Lilly,

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Glad to hear Isabella is loving school. So is Tiarna. She has made some good friends and just loves it. As for the birthday she is getting a Trampoline, some Dvd's & a Diego Wii game. Books, Polly Pocket Races to the Mall toy she wanted.

I think she also wants the Diamond Castle Barbie.

It is difficult as they seem to have so much already. She could also use a bike but not sure if i will get that now or for Christmas.

Hope she enjoys her McDonalds Party.

Happy Birthday to all our March Babies.

thetuckers

HI everyone

Just wanted to pop in and wish all the March 04 Bubs

glitterfy071526T910D34.gif

I hope that those who have started Big School this year are enjoying it, Harry isn't a fan but he is turning a corner.

Anyway take care and Happy birthday to your little big ones.

highexpectation

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for being MIA. Have had very rough 5 months. I seperated from my husband for the final time earlier this month. Still trying to get everything sorted out, house on the market etc. He is being a right royal PIA by trying to delay as much as possible. He is on supervisd access visits to J fortnightly & he is not happy about that either.

Oh well enough of my drama's.

J is absolutely loving school. She started school where we were living, but since we moved she has started at a new school. She has been there 3 weeks & has settled in so well.

That was one less thing to worry about.

She had a party at the old house with her old friends & had a great time.

She is adjusting pretty well to the move as we are living with my parents until the house is sold & the divorce is through for settlement.

Will try to come in & check more.

Sorry have to get back to work.

Take care.

Annette

LILLY

Annette - I am sorry to hear of the hard time you are having.

I am glad your daughter has settled into her new school okay and I hope things get sorted with the house settlement etc.

We just had a lovely weekend Isabella was flowergirl for my brother's wedding I will upload some photos when I get home from work. Isabella has settled in at school really well and can't wait to go every day.

Lachlan is heading towards the terrible two's!!! I am finding him a lot harder going than Isabella was as a toddler.

Better go I am at work!

calpurnia

Hi guys,

Well it sure has been a while! End of term one already!! Jacqui has had a marvelous first term and a great birthday etc... we have been incredibly busy with renovating and work!

Lilly: Sorry about your grandma

Annette: I hope things have settled down for you now, and J is settled with all of the changes.

I am going to Phuket in 9 sleeps... with a friend and I can't wait! I am also looking forward to some girl days with Jacqui next week when Tom is in daycare, she desperately needs a haircut!

Anyway I just wanted to come in and say hi, touch base, I am still around! Just not very often! Haven't even been able to get onlione the last 2 days! Crazy week!

Hope everyone is well and you all have a fab easter and school break.

LILLY

I have just had the worst weekend of my entire life. My friends husband was killed at work. He leaves behind his beautiful wife and three lovely boys, 5, 3 and 1. I have been with her trying to support her. I feel so useless I feel like what I am doing is not enough. I suppose it just makes you realise how precious life is.

Lisa - I hope you have a really lovely holiday I have been to Phuket and loved it, have a great time.

calpurnia

:down: Oh man Lilly that sucks! Thinking of you and your friend, it must be an incredibly emotional time for your family also. ((hugs))

PS. 4 sleeps to go :dance: