Sign in to follow this  
Bel

Jun 03 Parents # 141

Guest **Jak**

GOLD! GOLD! GOLD!

:lol: LMAO...I don't think I have EVER got gold!!! LMAO

Edited by **Jak**

~*Bee*~

Well Ms Bradbury/ Mangle... aren't you meant to make a post/ speech when you TAKE/Steal gold...lol.

Can we have post pretty pleas Aunty Jak...next week or so, when you get a minute to scratch yourself?!

Sarah... happy birthday for yesterday... was Erin's b'day on the 6th? I've got it all wrong somewhere :blush: I confess to not having read the last post in the previous thread.

Will go do that now.

Nothing to report back there.

Edited by ~*Bee*~

Guest **Jak**

Well Missum Bee you know how flat out I have been...Sambo is sick again with shocking asthma...We managed to not go to hospital & just have the Paed. do consults over the phone. he is down to 4hr nebs, Flixotide x2 day & the last day of the 5 day course of Predilsone....Needless to say he is bouncing off the walls.. :wacko:

Madge is still sick...Just flaring up another nice dose of the green snotted cold...We will be trying to hold off bloody pneumonia, again...

Karli is ok.

I had a car accident in the past month & wrote off our car. Well, the insurance company still hasn't actually laid eyes on it but the panel beater said that it was undrivable & not to get my hopes up.

I ran into the a*se of a 4wd..I had taken my eyes off the road for a millasecond as Sammy had begun to vomit in the back of the car & I was reaching for a bucket & when I loked up the car in front had stopped suddenly due to someone pulling out in front of her & I had no where to go except up (or under as was the case) her a*se. No one was hurt in either car but it has unerved me to no end.

I am lucky enough (I think... :blink: ) to have the Griswalds 3rd car...ie. the one that just sits in the driveway & everyone uses as their 2nd car IYKWIM...It has a delightful coathanger in the rough shape of Australia, fake leadlighting on the windows & need to be started in neutral...it is the typical Griswald car... :rolleyes: But it is big enough for me to fit the 3 carseats across the back. So, for that, I am glad & grateful. I cannot wiat to have my nice car back again. One day.

Since the accident I have noticed & felt more on edge. More anxiety. More teary. not coping as well as I have benn. I have had not so good thoughts about things. So Les & myself are off to the Dr to get me some more Meds. I have tried to be off them for the past 3 months & am not doing so good. Not to worry. I have tried. Margeritas only go so far. :blush:

Okie...Happy now Missum Bee??? :tongue: I am off. I am so looking forward to doing nothing over the weekend but enjoying fantastic company of some very close friends. I need to be with them. I need to recharge my soul. I cannot wait!

Much love to you all,

Jaki

Wickedness

ahh the memories, yes Bee, It is Erin's birthday today! my guts churn at reminescing of her birthday, she was almost born this time 3 years ago. She had a nice day today, kept reminding me that "she isnt 2 anymore she is free" ..

You heading to NSW this weekend? I will be passing you in the skies! Im going to Victoria, cant believe Myers is shut!! :huh: I was looking forward to dabbling in there! lol sad hey! I promise I will be doing more than checking out the local Myers though! Enjoy your weekend too!

Jaki OMG on your car accident! I think every parent has moments like that, it does happen so quickly. the "after shocks" are definatley bad... after i fishtailed on the F3 doing 110 i was a mess... and i didnt crash thankgoodness, Is Les on pills yet? :lol: I think anyones nerves would be shot coming in radius of the madhouse, you seem to cop everything, but you are still here and still kickin ;) Shame about the margaritas though, at least you tried! stay safe my friend :happy:

Is Nik building yet.. or her house is probably finished by now!! I wonder how shes going, then think of her driving a small bus around town, carting girls from school to ballet and home again and dropping off those magnificant cakes in between :lol: hello!!

Better go, i found a great "tweenies" mag last week with some great birthday ideas i have dabbled in today in readiness for tomorrow.....its called Total girl party book! the chocolate cake is baking in the oven but i just know i put too much salt in it, i misread the instructions as tablespoon instead of teaspoon.. must re write that one :blush:

hi to the lurkers! :smile:

~*UTP*~

Jak - I'm sorry to hear that the crap continues to roll in your household, but stay strong. You should be extremely proud of yourself trying to go off your meds...you've had a bl**dy rough trot for the past 6 years (yes, 6 because let's face it, it all started when you got pregnant with the King!) and you're an amazing person. Just remember, you're still an amazing person whether you're on meds or off.

Hi to everybody - nothing to report...just same sh*t different day!!

~*Bee*~

Sarah... Hope you had as good a weekend as I did. Myer wasn't shut down from what I was told. There was no structural damage done that posed a safety risk as far as I am aware.

My weekend away... It's funny I have been friends with these people for years and I am still finding out stuff about them and their families. The growing and bonding continues. I think I would fall apart if anything seriously bad happened to them. These girls are the closest friends I have since moving to Melbourne 8 years ago. Two of them have moved interstate, so we all decided to have a weekend away in Sydney. Even their husbands are either worth their weight in gold either for support or entertainment purposes.

Anyway... I have resigned from my current job. My last day here is the 30th September. I will be going to somewhere closer to home for slightly less money per month, but saving in other areas.

Excited and scared all at once.

~*UTP*~

Congrats on the new job Miss Bee :)

~*Bee*~

no posts?! *Feints* Where are you all? My mid day posts will come to an end at this new job I Suspect :'( May be motivation for a new job there alone?!

Wickedness

check!

Nothing going on here, except i am loving my "mum break" by going to work all weekend. bloody hot here today, but i spent it in the air conditioning.

Bee does that mean you are having a cake farewell from this job? ohhh thats exciting!

had a fab time in melbourne last weekend... went to st kilda and sat by the beautiful water... drinking and so so relaxed! Thats where you have your place Tanya isnt it? It was such a nice little tram trip down there. we had a great time!

we had zucchinis the other night cut up in circles with dinner, and erins seat is in front of the fruit bowl, the next morning i found 2 zucchinis stuck on the orange there like eyes! shes such a cheeky little thing, full of surprises, thNKFULLY not the sh*tty in your pants variety lately!!! :laugh: thankgod she was faster thAN ryan in TT.

Im plotting and scheming my plans for next year with work... thinking about doing nights in the week so i can be home for the school runs....hmmmmm......

have a great Sunday everyone!

~*Bee*~

So Sarah... where would Erin be, would there be any sleep provisions, or have you dismissed them all together? LOL

I have no idea what kind of a farewell I will get from this place. It ranges from see ya later luv... to a gathering in the foyeur where anyone and everyone that knows you will come and say goodbye and you get presented with a gift from the team who surreptitiously pass around a rather large yellow envelope for donations from staff so that some poor sucker has to guess what it is that they will get to buy you. I do not envy them at all!

Though there is one thing I have noticed that this job has given me...Bingo wings and more recently stress eczema...which DH and DD1&2 may have added to.

However saying that, you watch...now is when I will get pregnant... I happened before, that is exactly what happened when I left CBA to come here pre Sophie. 6 weeks into the first time here I found out I was PG! :o

Anyway back to training all the others on how to do the job I was dumped with in the last 6 weeks.

Curly Wurly

Bee: No clean sheet night for you. Keep those legs crossed (unless you want another).

Finally caught up with Nikki, Jamie and Joel. :D Its only taken - FOREVER!!!! Jamie warmed up to Anise and they had fun making potions out of flowers and water. Nikki got to see our football field that is dirt and the big pile of bricks that are still piled up down the side of the house.

New fence is up and I dare not reverse into it :evilgrin:

Anise is lurgie free and looking forward to big school orientation this Thursday. I am moving all kids up with the school uniforms. Rachelle into size 10, Gabby into size 8 so Anise can fit into size 6. Length wise she is a size 4 so It will swim on her.

School holidays in a week - Yipee!!!!!

Cheers

Tanya

Wickedness

Wow bee! are you actually contemplating a 3rd? Good luck- I hope your stress excema gets left behind at your old job too! You must have some feral kids there if they are giving you excema too :lol: you know, my 2 are the perfect angels :tongue:

Tan did you manage to get your floor boards done? Thats great that you saw Nikki again! So I take it Jamie is starting school next year too? Sounds like a nice catchup you had! Enjoy your orientation tomorrow, we start ours next term, its painfully slow really isnt it? :blush:

Bee, next year I would have erin in 2 days of preschool, means I wouldn't need a day of long daycare if i do 2 nights a week. I would sleep much better with no one else in the house!! and be able to drop kids off, sleep, then wake up to pick them up. sounds too good to be true.

I am home with the girl today, she dosent shut up, if she isnt talking to me, she is talking to herself or any other object that is available. Suprisingly I really dont mind that! She is a busy thing and she can play on her own, scale the items in the back garden quite happily- Its the boy who is quite painful atm. thankgoodness I am having a break as he is in preschool today.

I had to clean out the girls carseat finally today, she wee'd in it and the odour was too much to bear... hopefully it will be clean and back in action by this pm.

I did threaten the boy when I dropped him at preschool that i would leave him there for someone else to take home- 4 am start today just makes for a "delightful" mood in all of us.

Nik Clarke

Helloooooo....

Tis been a while since this little duck popped in for a visit School holidays had kept us busy and for the most of it quite sane. We beached it and parked it and rivered it the whole time as well as catching up with some friends and family. Even tackled shopping with three too which was a bit scarey.

Last week it all went back to normal with the kids returning to school - was doing the happy dance all day on Monday - got kids off to school in record time courtesy of our new chores chart in the morning - have written up every step of getting ready and they have to tick it off as they go - keeps them focussed on the job and they know that once they finish everything they get time to watch ABC.

Beth's birthday was pretty uneventful but a lovely day none the less, culminating in Fish and Chips for dinner in the park on the esplanade at Mooloolaba. Bit windy but a lovely time. We had a Barbie Mariposa BBQ on Sat afternoon which unfortunately had to be relocated to our place because of the weather. Tis only family this time and I am not catering too much (thank god cos my finances are at an all time low at the moment which is a bit worrying).

Bella's party next - hers is a Halloween one this time and thankfully not on the scale of previous ones in numbers - I love this not having to cater for adults!! Actually makes the party more fun because you can really get involved in the activities as well.

House is moving along - bottom level has been structurally completed apart from the roof and they set all the steel footings for the top two levels this week. Backfill has been poured down the side of the garage that backs onto the slope so now I believe all the sub flooring is to go in.

Other news - Bella got a Distinction in her Primary Ballet Exam so now moves on to Grade 1. It is the highest percentage grade so we are very proud. Bronte too has made us proud - they have now grouped out all the prep children according to the level of literacy for their homework readers. There are 3 children in the top level and Bronte is one. I am so proud as she is a fabulous reader but did not realise that she was that good. The next level down are about 4 book levels behind her. The other two girls are a lot older than her as well.

We have Beth's orientation for Kindy next week so that will be amusing. She will be going to the School ELC 2 days per week - I am sure that I will not know what to do with myself. Actually I am hoping that I can pick up some casual work somewhere on those days - the finances will take a beating once they are all in school.

Good to see that everyone seems well (well apart from poor Sammy and Madge). I am sorry that I don't pop in enough to visit. That said I still think about you all!!

Well girls I had better make a move - it is ironing day today and missy has just woken up so it will be school pickup soon.

Take care

XX

~*Bee*~

Unfortunately Tan, the state of the sheets are no deterant for FN. Much to my dismay. I don't know where he gets the indication that I want to be any part of his shananigans?!

Anyway... job is doing good, am on the training queue, which is good!

Sarah... Poor Wee Erin.. hope you got the smell out, not nice.

As for Ryan, I think I would take my girls outside to sleep with the chooks if they ever dared get up at 4am!

Nik... hello. good to hear from you at long last ...lol, I know you are a busy girl :D Well done to your girls.

I hope Beth will be ok at ELC, maybe it will be ok because she is familiar with the school etc. Hope so!

So Al... how are your lot going with their dancing?

Jacqui...! Where are you missy? Has been far too long between posts for you my chook.

~*Bee*~

Well if there are no posts in here, then there is nothing for Bel or Catalyst to moderate...right?

Have a cuppa ladies ;)

C'mon you lot, I am bored and you can't just take 5 years of vicarious living away from me in a matter of weeks :p

Hope you are all well.

Tan, hows housey going?

Jacquii....still there?

Sarah...being held hostage like on all saints?

Sach... non el presidente? Ok, you ARE busy I know that.... um who else to pick on... Nik?

LisaDD... Yes you! I know you and Mel :ph34r:

Who else...

Hannah?!...

Nik...

Not going to bother Jaki... she'll come in when time and sanity permits ;)

Al!... sh*te..nearly forgot you, but somethin about dancing came on the tv.

Ok that must be most of you by now... please, something, a one liner even :pray:

~*~Jacqui~*~
BOO!!

~*Bee*~

What?! I can't live vicariously through Boo! and Jak fluttering her eyelids at me you little minxes :D:lol:

Give me something, anything :pray:

LyndyLou

Well... I'm crushed I didn't even rate a mention :cry:

~*Bee*~

Oh Lyndy.... I'm sorru my sweet.

How are you and your curly whirly boys?

But I see you are monitoring us all.... post lady, post!

You know there was a time when we went through pages a day... not pages a fortnight.

Doesn't anybody love me anymore. Yes :cry: it is all about me :p

Who else did I forget?

~*UTP*~

Bee - I'm only posting because I feel sorry for you!

I have nothing to really say though!

But to answer your question - my little ballerinas are doing beautifully. Miss Elyssa has her Grade 2 classical, Jazz 1, Theatrical Grade 1 and Elementary Silver (tap) coming up in a few weeks and I have no doubt she'll do beautifully. Miss Airlea has her first ever exam coming up too - her Tinies A exam (personally I think it's just a money spinner for the ballet studio, but it gives her an exposure to exams which will be good for her). Miss A will get a pass, but that's about it...if she could sing her own song and make up her own dance she'd get Honours! ROFLOL!

We're in the midst of redoing our backyard...it's currently a big dirt patch although we did finish one part yesterday and have some lovely new plants in a spot that used to be nothing but dirt/rock!

LyndyLou - I ALWAYS remember you!! :grin:

Right - is that enough MIss Bee? P.S. You never did respond to my Facebook message about your status a few weeks ago...care to share?!

Wickedness

hello! :)

more like being held hostage with 2 kids- alot like the rest of us!

Nik- you stayed sane in the holidays!! its okay as you said when they are busy, it sounds like you had a good time, the weather there always helps too. i went a tad mad, took up mum for some respite, Dh was away for 2 weeks, and preschool was shut... the odds were against me! :cry: anyway, i am still here and the kids are too. your girls sound like they have settled in well with school and exams and ballet! you must be very proud of the poppets. they are all very grown up now. How did Beth go at her ELC recently? it must be a tad sad to see the last child starting already.- give you more cake time amongst other things!

hows your newish neighbourhood bee and the job going? and yeah whats this Facebook thing al is on about??!

Lynda! hello! how are your boys going? i bet charlie is ready for school next year- has he started school transition yet? Ryan started last week and loved it. he dosent have the idea that once you start your there every day for the next 13 years!! :lol:

Is Jaki gearing up for another christmas road trip again? i might pass you on the way north, we are heading north too this year, i cant wait- really! :happy:

how did the op go with one of the girls? sleeping like a beauty now?!???!!

erin is getting less inhibitive by the day... today while we ate dinner out the back deck she was standing like the boy who could fly on top of her plastic cubby house. you would think after 3 years of her stunts my heart would be used to a bit of fibrillation by now! i dont know how many more frights i have left in me :lol:

lol at Airlea wanting to dance her own moves!! i can see it though! does that mean that you will all have a break from dancing over christmas? i suppose you are gearing up for a CHRISTMAS concert too then?

will you take some pics of your garden! we have just cleared some major palms in the back yeard and i have almost finished my frangipanni/ succelent "division" of our pool area! i think i am utilising my 1.5 hours tomorrow with no kids to rip down the hill and get some garden bordering block things.

your dirt patch sounds interesting! what are you going to do? are you putting new turf in? i have also de bindied my back garden, ohhhh its just lucious now!! rofl

i will stop now, but its reminding me of Tanya..... what are you doing in your garden? hows your house going?

~*Bee*~

For two ladies that didn't have much to read, you sure gave me somethine :D Thanks :D

Al... Our determined little ladies. Sophie has to do everything HER way all the time.

Woolly on the other hand is lead blindly at will. In a sense it is great, but on the other hand I wish she would stand up to Sophie a little more.

Sarah... gardening! More?! Glad to hear the palms are all sorted. I doo like a frangipanni...not the sticker kind, just realt stuff.

Facebook... Oh that was me being melodramatic... I had just resigned from Citylink to start at my new job and found out that there were going to be financial issues to follow, just when I thought it was all normal again... Melodrama mama :blush:

Although Come December I should be back to normal come beginning of December.

Sorry I didn't get back to you Al... I was at my old job flat strap before i left, and i was here for 2 weeks before I had a pc to play on. FN hogs the pc at night and my phone is a pain in the bum to surf on.

But here i am now :D

Lyndy... still rating a mention here.

ps forgot Hayls too :$

Curly Wurly

Hi All,

A bit of a lurker here. I have been sooooo busy with visitors from interstate and overseas. The last left on Sunday. All for my brothers wedding of the decade. There were 5 flower girls (my girls and my sisters) plus, 4 page boys..........of course weddings bring out the best in relatives :wacko:

Garden has been sadly neglected. It is calling me.

Everybody out there sounds busy with life. School next year will bring out more attitude for all of you. And the paper........so much of it and you. One tray for notes, one tray for school work, one tray for art.

Anise is a slug no more and always gives her two cents worth.

Anybody thought of Christmas yet?