Road_to_somewhere

Midwitch

My first five babies were all exactly 14 days overdue. My sixth and seventh were both 6 days overdue. I guess I just have long pregnancies - and yes, all seven looked very overdue at birth. I had spontaneous labours with them all.

clumpy
the meconium thing is interesting - most of the women i know who have gone overdue have had meconium staining waters (me included at 14 days overdue). But, maybe this is coincidental

I went 10 days overdue and the waters were pristine...

ree8

DS1 was 7 days overdue and I went into spotanous labour. 18hrs labour and the waters was not stained...Vontuse delivery

DS2 was 7 days overdue also but because hubby was on leave from a deployment he only had 4 days before leaving, we had decided to be induced... I had 2 S&S within 3 days as I really wanted it to happen naturally... I was booked in at 5pm 19/04/08 and our son was born 5.05pm 19/04/08. 6hr natural labour.

Still to this day I reakon the inducement time and date scared him out :lol:

Edited by ree8

Honey~Baby

DS was 14 days overdue when my naturopath midwife induced me with herbs. She would have gone 21 days at the latest (due to the placenta life) but I was getting worried.

Hope your bub comes soon.

Edited by Kotysmum

watchthemgrow

our bub finally came 11 days late after being induced. i was very nervous and anxious,my blood pressure even rose a little. it was very quick from the time the drip went in, breaking my waters didnt work. i didnt notice any real difference in pain and didnt have any pain meds. also had him standing up. i did feel like a steam roller ran over me twice when it was finally over. other 3 bubs were early so # 4 being late was a shock to say the least!

good look how ever bubs comes/came and it will be fine. just think of those cuddles when it is all over!!

and i cut the cord this time :D