Sign in to follow this  
shimmergirl

Hello from Newbie

shimmergirl

Hello, I've been reading your posts for ages but have only just registered. I've been replying to discussions all over the place, so thought I'd better say hi!

I've lived in Canberra for 2.5 years and now have a three month old DS.

I love reading your posts and finding out about everything in the ACT.

GingerTurtle

Hi shimmergirl,

welcome! I have only been in Canberra for 3 mths myself, but have met a few of the EB girls and they are all so lovely.

I hope that u can come to one of the get togethers, there is usually something on each week, I have been waiting for a vacant week to have a do at my place, I'll have to wait until next year!! aaaggghhhh 2004!!

Jen

Mum to Thomas 12/11/2002

47b3cf03b3127cce82d9359e0e8e0000001010

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/pork_chop/

mouse_9_2001

hi shimmergirl,

i've only lived in caberra for just over a month, I met some of the people from here at a morning tea and it was great everyone was so friendly, and supportive of my situation..

I have a 22mth old son but he is living in england with his biological father its a long story, and well me and my fiance are ttc our own baby together

look forward tog etting to know you

Lesley

love-smiley-073.gif

melmonique

Hi Shimmergirl,

Welcome to Canberra and EB. I have been living in Canberra for just under 2 years and I have made a lot of friends from EB. I hope you can come to one of our get togethers as we usually have something each week. If you have a look at the post you will see there is something on at Kidzone on Thursday, Dinner at my place on Friday night and Afternoon Tea at Mel's so you should come to one of them if you can and catch up with some of the girls.

<font color='#FF6699'> Mother of Monique Leigh 23/05/01</font>

TTC #2

<font color='#66CCFF'>http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/moniqueleigh/</font >

31944793.jpg

unique_gem

Hi shimmergirl

I have lived in Canberra for about 20 yrs and i love it. It would be great to meet you at one of our get togethers soon.

Carol 32

DH Milton 39

DD Taylor 6/9/93

DS Ethan 30/6/02 still b/f

TTC #3 sept 03

shimmergirl

Thanks for the warm welcome.

How do I find out details about get togethers?

Look forward to meeting all of you.

And Lesley, good luck with the baby making. I had a friend in a very similar situation to yours and she ended up having twins!

Cheers, Kylie.

RachH

Welcome Kylie

Keep an eye on the whole ACT Forum for the up and coming get togethers! There seems to be something on most weeks!!

Look forward to meeting you soon

Rachel

Mum to Sorcha Lee 14/10/01 and Jordy Lachlan 29/03/94. BONUS Mum to Anna(17) Joe(14) and Nick(11)85.jpg

Guest Yani77

Hi Kylie,

Welcome to ACT board :). Just watch the posts about morning/afternoon tea or dinner or sometimes others to meet some of the mums :). I'd be moulded at home if I didn't find this website and make friends with them LOL...Awaiting to meet u soon. Have a nice day.

42a.jpg

Yani

DH-Andrey

DD-Dasha 10.05.03

http://groups.msn.com/EBMay2003Mums/yani77.msnw