muma-amz

under 25's mums group starting in melbourne

muma-amz

:grin:Hey all.

my name is amy, im a 21 year old mother.

and im starting a mothers group in melbourne for young mums under 25.

i have been attending a mothers group in the community house in my local area, and find it realy hard to fit in. been the only one that under 25 and not feeling the support.

i know there is people out there that feel the same

and i know there is a huge lack of support groups for us...

so i decided to do something about it..

i started my own

PM this member

I have edited the phone number as it is not something we encourage giving out on the WWW

(turps)

• Like 1

mummy2lily

hi amy,

my names kasey and i am 21 with a beautiful 10 1/2 month old bub Lily. i go to mums group and all the mums are 33 plus. i have been looking for a young mums group and are as yet to find one. just wondering the location u r in?

JustOneMorePlease

hi my names Bron, i just turned 23 and a young mothers group sounds great! I had the same problem with my mothers group, just wondering where in melbourne you are?

tomyisa

Im always interested to meet new young mums. If anyone is intersted i already attend a young mums group in yarraville aswell. everything is provided including lunch. Activies are orgainised for both mums and bubs. Would really love to branch out and meet new young mums aswell. Do drive so distance is not a prob.

muma-amz

hey all. its amy here!

so glad to hear that there is people interested in a young mums group.

its going to be held in croydon.

please would be great if you could contact me by phone or email.. just so i can get names and all that down, and if you know of anybody else that is interested please pass my details on to them!

ill post the web page so you can check it for more details!

and my face book is : amy sherar

thanks!

• Like 1

muma-amz

hey...

email is..

revivebubs@hotmail.com

email me and ill add u to my contact list to keep u all posted!

Guest trotro

Hi Amy!

Your group sounds great..Im in Geelong though otherwise i would join you guys :)

bethh

hey all,

i've been on a couple of baby/mum wesites and noticed there are alot of young mums who are up for meeting other young mums. im 22 and have a 3yr old and a 4 month old. i used to attend a young mothers group too but it closed so with some help started a new one.

we meet the first and third fri of every month in box hill at 1.30pm. nibbles provided and toys for the kids while the mums can chat.

email me if interested

yobettyboop@hotmail.com

Edited by bethh
  • Like 1

Charmzy

theres a new under 25 group starting in cranbourne north in about 2 weeks too if anyones interested pm me :)

charlie0010

Hi Amy,

my name is Kristy, I too am a young mum (21 years old) and I was wondering if you started the young mums group and how i go about getting into one,

Thanks,

Kristy

glors

ry one my name is gloria im 24 and a mother to amarion 2 and a half yrs old and my new lil joy janiyah who is 6 months old.

I would absolutely LOVE to start or join a mother group only thing is i live in the Western Suburbs taylors hill actually, n most of you guys are from the eastern subaurbs just wonderin is there any one in here intereted???

holla

janiyaha@yahoo.com or same at facebook Gloria Hipik

and my msn Hotmail is africankisse@hotmail.com

i would love to hear from some one hopefully

how exciteing

love gloria n janiyah, amarion :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

its gloria ooppps

sorry its

africankisses@hotmail.com forgot an extra s

lol

miss-smash

Hey Girls, My name is Ashlee and I live in Croydon, Melbourne. I was a part of a Young Mum's Group that was in Ringwood. It just didn't work out for me. I went for a few months but I found in the end I didn't fit in. Anyway I am finding my 11 and a half month old is getting sick of being at home and I think he would like to have some more time playing with kids his own age. So I would love to know more about this Mother's Group. Anyway, Hopefully it's still running. By the way my email is ashleewilliams89@hotmail.com If you want to email me more infomation on it.

Thanks Heaps

Ash and Spencer

abbyj

hi my name is abby, im 24 years old just moved to boxhill, ive got 2 amazing kids willaim is 5 and bella is 4. im looking for a young mums group to join i have a car so getting ther is no problem. ive got hardly any friends and finding life really lonely at the moment, if anyone knows of a group that i could join that would be great. :rolleyes:

abbyj
hi my name is abby, im 24 years old just moved to boxhill, ive got 2 amazing kids willaim is 5 and bella is 4. im looking for a young mums group to join i have a car so getting ther is no problem. ive got hardly any friends and finding life really lonely at the moment, if anyone knows of a group that i could join that would be great. :rolleyes:

oh and my face book name is abby jobson

i would love to hear back,

Steph91
oh and my face book name is abby jobson

i would love to hear back,

Hey Abby!

My name is Nina and im looking for a mothers group to join. I'm twenty and would love to have someone to talk to! I'm expecting and i'm in the early stages but would love to hear back!

Nina :)

Charmzy

Hey girls I saw this had been bumped up but thought I would let you know this is post is actually almost 4 years old now, might be worth starting a new one to gain some new interest. :)

Abby J I'll look for you on facebook, keep an eye out for a new FR :)

Mummy Pandora

Hi my name is jewelz I'm 23 from knox/yarra ranges area. My son is 4 years old. I'm a single mum and I'm looking for mums group to join that has other young mums

Edited by Mummy Pandora