~lezah~

My husband has cancer

lezah

We're home :wub:

Will do diary entry sometime over the weekend

~melly~

I dont know you but have just had a read your storey and fell very sorry for you and your family :( I wish you and your family all the best and hope everything works out for your husbane keep your head up.

TakeCare

Lizz

That's fantastic Lezah. I look forward to the diary update.

Persnickety

Hi Lezah

I'm going against my "No Posting in Threads Vow" :D by writing this but the situation calls for it. I don't know if you remember me from a while ago (had a few usernames). Anyway, I just wanted to say that I came across your diary and now this thread and my heart has truly gone out to you with your current situation.

Your crisis makes all our problems seem so petty in my opinion, but you are coming across as a strong, gutsy woman who can counteract any obstacle, and I applaud you for that. Please be assured that you and your family are in my thoughts.

Best wishes

Kate (formerly Rizzo and many other monikers)

madmother

Lezah, another one from the autism thread coming in to offer support.

I had no idea things were like this, if in anyway I can help I am only up the "hill", and as you know, am well versed with autistic life.

Thoughts and prayers are with you, please feel free to pm me and I'll give you my contact details.

Shell-and-Josh

~lezah~, My thoughts are with you and your family... IM sorry that you and your Dh are going through this.. :hugs:

shell

babsi

Lezah

I am so sorry to hear that. :pray: For your family

Babsi

SuperKate

I just stumbled upon this thread and wanted to send my best wishes to you and your family xoxox

lezah

Awww - thanks guys :wub:

I know how quickly threads disappear down the "today's active topics" list these days, so it's ok to only just notice this one

Super fast update - Wayne has medical clearance to return to work for a while! Woo Hoo! So, we're mentally preparing for the reactions of people and hoping that its not too taxing on him physically.

This week has been pretty good overall ~ INRs were 2.9 (Monday) and 2.5 (Friday), some swelling around his ankles (..."so what?" I hear the pregnant ladies say!) and pain is pretty well under control.

Full blood count, haematologist appt (and paediatrician appt for Charlie) later in the week, then round #3 chemo next week. Knock on wood ~ no hospital admissions between rounds yet!!!!

Take care and thank you again, everyone

<3

madmother

A bit off the rails, but did you know Minds and Hearts have opened clinic in Bundall?

Dani

So brilliant he can get back to work, even for just a bit. Sure will keep him sane I'm sure....

Off to read your diary now.

Take Care,

gugububs

I just want to offe you huge ((((((((hugs))))))) and please taek care of yourself. i will :pray: for you husband and your family. *hug*

jazmum

Lezah

Have not heard from you for a while and hoping that no news is good news

BellaMia

I hope everything is ok........?

bixter

Lezah?

Sally ®

Been thinking of you, Lezah. I hope all is going OK and Wayne is well. :pray:

jode

Hi all just a quick update for Lezah...

Her hubby is in hospital at the moment & is having his Stem Cell stuff done... I am currently diseased thanks to my child so I can't go near them at the moment.

I'll remind Lezah gently that she needs to update you all

Sally ®

Thankyou for your update. :)

Please pass on my best wishes to Lezah, Wayne and Charlie. :pray:

Lizz

Oh thanks for the update. I've been quite worried for them.

WOBGEM

Hi there

I just came across this thread today... how very sad. I'm really sorry that you and your family (immediate and extended) are going through this... I hope and :pray: that the stem-cell 'stuff' works favourably, and that Wayne is getting all the love and support he needs.... And to you too Lezah & Charlie, that you have all the love, support and strength that you need (and then some more)...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep strong.

bixter

Thanks for letting us know. My thoughts are with Lezah and her family. :hug:

scuttlebutt

I too just came across this thread today, and I couldn't pass by without sending my love and prayers for you, Charlie and of course your Wayne. I hope that the treatment is a success.

Kate

jazmum

Thanks for update, I have been thinking of them all

~Jill~

I too have been thinking of you. Sending you as many vibes as I can for a positive outcome :pray::)

Jill