Nut

Hello there intro #2

jocelyn54

Hi there to everyone in this Intro Forum! My name is Jocelyn, and I am really new to Canberra (like 2 weeks...) and don't know anyone, so thought I'd turn to Essential Baby to catch up with some new people!

My DH and I are both in the Navy and have just moved here from Sydney. We live in Theodore, and have a beautiful angel, Nissa, who is 17 months old.

I also have a stepdaughter, Zoe, aged 8 and would love to meet with some other families in Canberra!!

Looking forward to chatting to you all!!

moftwo

I am also a newby to EB. I have 2 littlies

Joradnne 2 years

Kyle 8 months

Me Theresa 28

Hubby Trent 28

We are located in Banks so would love to hear from those of you who are in the area.

asignatureofthings

Hi, I've been a member of eb for a while now, and thought I'd add myself to this list.

Name: Tess (24)

DH: Lachlan (31)

Children: Neve 3 & Marley nearly 1

We've been living in Canberra since November 03

Edited by Tess

littleeagle

hello am new to this so dont know where to begin so here go's

have a 18 mth son, Marley

lived in canberra all my life (well except for last 12 mths have been over here in good old queanbeyan

worked full time in a bank until i had my son now enjoying full time motherhood.even though im not far from act i dont seem to know many people out this way would love to hear from mums (especially single mums) especially if they have advice on sleeping. i know at 18mth he should be sleeping through sad hey?

jorgey1405

Me: Rachael

DH: David

DD1: Jorgia 8

DD2: Ainslee 5

AngelPriya

About me: We moved from Sydney 5 years ago. Lived in Canberra for 2 1/2 years and then moved to Murrumbateman and have been here for 2 1/2 years and loving it.

I am a public servant and also do Lorraine Lea Linen party plan as well. One day Lorraine Lea will be my only job, I love it.

Would love to hear from anyone.

~misstina~

Hi Everyone,

I am 23 and a new mum, my little precious was born on the 17th of Feb and I am loving every minute with him. I live in Woden with my partner and have lived in Canberra for pretty much my entire life apart from a few years at the South Coast durning highschool. I am currently on maternity and would like to chat with other Mums!

occipocci

Hello all, thought it was about time I introduced myself again. I was a regular reader of this forum about 2.5yrs ago when my baby was just new. I am now back again - hopefully for the long haul this time. So I have a 3 yr old and am expecting baby #2 in late August. I work full time in the public service in the design arena. DH and I are constantly trying to come up with ways that we can never work again, have 4 kiddies in total, have a house big enough to house the critters, and still afford it all. this is becoming an ever elusive dream in canberra I must say!

We live in melba. I have been in canberra for about 7 yrs.

Me - Occi 30

DH - Scott 33

DS - Quinlan (AKA Quinny petinny)3YO

ebnlhrrg

Hi I'm new here so thought I introduce myself.

Name: Kelly

DH: Tom

DD1: Emma 6 year old (31/05/2001)

DS1: Nathaniel 5 (23/01/2003)

DD2: Hannah 18 months (29/09/2006)

DD3: Rebekah 6 months (30/9/2007)

About me: I moved to Canberra when I was 4 years old and have lived here since. I'm SAHM, I went back to work briefly last year as a swim instructor of infants - teenagers but then found out I was expecting a surprise 4th edition to our family. No plan to go but to work until the yougest is in preschool then only part time.

Hope to get to know people through EB

Kelly

Tammygirl

Just introducing myself

Me: Tammy

Husband : Daniel

DD Isabella born sleeping at 39 weeks (20th April 2007)

DS Oliver born 15th April 2008

I have just become a SAHM and loving it. I am originally from Nowra on the south coast, my husband is from England we moved to canberra from Sydney to start our family, 2 years ago.

cheesecakemum

Hi, I'm relatively new to EB (lurked a couple of times though). Also new to Canberra, but not new to being a mum, although 4th time round I'm still learning things! Have DH-36, DD-11, DS-9, DS-5, DD-22mths. I am 38.

We live Northside, but have just bought a block of land in Murrumbateman! Will begin the scary process of building. Hope to be in by Christmas but the builder said allow 12months! Is this true - does anyone know?

~Liz (why cheesecakemum? Answer: don't choose a forum name when you're hungry!).

Edited by cheesecakemum

LuluG

Thought I should introduce myself too

Me-Pam

DH-Richard

DD-Amelie, 4

DS-Archer 9 months

Location-Ngunnawal

Moved here in December as DH got a groovy new job. We lived in Carrum Downs (Near Frankston) in Melbourne. We love Canberra.

I am a SAHM for the time being until something opens up in my prior field of work.

We are "attachment parents" I breastfeed my son and plan to do so for as long as possible, I babywear, and we co-sleep. We practice gentle discipline and are a lovely close family unit with 2 wonderful kids. I am interested in meeting other Mum's in my area, but I am really scared in meeting people (Once bitten, twice shy with a previous Mum's group) but if you would like to meet please PM me!

Dino-Mite

Name: Rohan

DH: Ollie (not moving to Canberra at this stage)

Children: Harley James - 5 years; 6 in October

A bit about me: Ollie and I are both in the Navy and I am moving down in October with Harley. Ollie will move down at a later time. We lived in Canberra from 2002 and moved to Darwin in 2006. In 2007 we moved back to Sydney and well, now returning to the place we call Home. Thats a basic run down. We are returning to Canberra with a new member in our family.... A beautiful dog who joined us in Darwin!

Guest dixiebelle

Welcome everyone, I have only been here a few months myself! Do look out for the Get Together's coming up soon (August Afternoon tea, and a September Dinner)... there are threads about them a few pages back!! Good luck and have fun... it's a great place to live! :)

Jazz3

Hi,

I'm Mel 32

DH Almost 33

DD 7

DS 5 (almost 6)

DS 3

I'm a WAHM that runs my own web business. I enjoy camping and spending time with my family and friends :)

annie15906

Hi, I have lived in Canberra all my life, just discovered canb group but beeen on EB for a few monthes, my Dh and i own our own business and i work afternoons so DH can have some one on one time with our son :) Am currently in Queanbeyan.

*mummy*bunny*
hi all im Kim and i have a little boy would love to meet some new mothers from south side canberra!!

iamjanie

No actually I'm not a newbie but couldn't be a*sed to work our how to change my old email to log in ... BWAHAHAHA ... formerly known as Janie L.

Edited by iamjanie

*mare*

Name: Mare

DH: Darren

Children: DS Dan 22, DS Nick 12, DD Emma 8.

A bit about me: I just signed up today after a complete stranger told me about this site...I am a FTWM. DH is at RMC Duntroon (Army). It looks like we are on a double posting. Been here since Sept '07 and will be here most likely till the end of '13!

We are originally from Adelaide and my DS who is 22 is still there. Actually heading back in a few days time to see him and my mother who is now in a nursing home..

roz22

hi

NAME;Roz

CHILDREN;ds Hamish 2.5years and preg with number #2 due this Sunday the 23/11/08

LOCATION;fisher

A BIT ABOUT ME; im a stay at home mum have been since i moved to Canberra in February this year and don't really know many people here so im hoping once bub no#2 is born to get out of the house and meet some other mums.hope to chat soon :)

samy08

:dance: Hi there,

I am new to EB and not sure what I am doing but I thought I would give it a go and introduce myself. :rolleyes:

So I guess I should start with a bit about me and mine:

I am born and bred in downtown Canberra. I live on the light side of town (Belconnen). I have a 4 and 1/2 month old boy and 4 year old girl. :omg:

I have recently returned to work part time :fear: and am feeling pretty tired.

Well there you have, a very brief blub about myself and the family.

So hi to one and all:waves: I hope we can chat soon.

Serenzy

Edited by Serenzy

katie-kins

Hi All,

My Husband and I are trying to conceive. I'll hopefully finish my degree this year while my husband works in the public service. I came to Canberra for uni form Bathurst, got married, bought a house (Dunlop) and i expect that i'm here for a while now!

I'm 21, my Husband is 23 (young, I know!)

Dirtsa

I thought I'd better introduce myself, too!

I'm Astrid, married with a 22 mth DS, who keeps us on our toes and is the total light of our lives. I'm in Weston Creek.

I've been a member of EB for about a year, but only recently found the ACT forum!

Lickety Split

Hi there, I'm new. I don't have any kids yet but my DH and I are thinking about TTC in a few months. I live in Woden atm but as we are renting that may change when our lease expires.

Edited by darlinglibby

sooty&sweep

Hello Everyone

Me - Tatum

DH - Glenn

Location - Queanbeyan

Children - Zoe 6 Feb 06

About Me - I moved to Canberra in 1989 from Brisbane, In 1999 I met a man, we fell in love...and he was also in the army. In 2002, he was posted to Darwin, and I went with him. He proposed to me in 2003, and we were posted to Toowoomba in 2004 and married in Dec 04, we were then posted to Sydney in 2006, we had our 1st child in Feb 06 with complications. In 2007 we moved to Canberra, hubby then was sent overseas for 6 months. We are currently still in Canberra and finding out Mid 2009 if we are here for 2 more years or whether we move location. I am currently working for the Hyatt, and I have my own business called Clever Ideas. I am also a basketball coach at girls grammar. I love sports, and play basketball and netball.

My hubby is in the army, and has been for 12 years. Zoe attends Kidstart twice a week, does ballet and is learning about sports at mpowerdome.

She will be attending a school somewhere either on the Southside or at Duntroon in 2010. (IF we are still here) :pray:

I have all my family here, so would love to spend some more time with them, also means I can bring in a 2nd income.

We also have 1 fish and a kelpie.