Bluemist

July Older Mums and Mums-To-Be

Bluemist

New Thread Ladies! :)

Link to June thread

TTC Buddy Group for "oldies" TTC :)

JUST TO CLARIFY THE TTC group is for anyone that fits the "older mums" age bracket that is trying to conceive- no matter what stage of the journey they are on.:)

Oldie Clubmembers:

LIZM

ISADORA

MUMMALOVIN

MARGRYAN

NICKIH

SOOZ AND LAUREN

SHELL12

MOOP

JABEKOB

ROSE1610

LITTLEMAN

OLIVERSMUM

BANASSIE

CHICKIDEE

DOUBLEDELIGHT

TTC:

CUDDLEPIE- TTC #1

PATSCAT -TTC #5

ROSE1610- TTC

CRISTAL - THINKING OF TTC #2

SHER34 - TTC # 2

JOK1812 -TTC # 2

AUSSIEGAL66 - TTC # 2

HIGHEXPECTATION - TTC # 2

41MUM-please update me

CALI- TTC

LILYWASHERE-TTC#2

LYNNEBEE-TTC#5

Pregnant Mums:

SOPHIAANNE - #1 DUE 28TH JAN 2007

DARLO-#3 DUE 26TH FEB 2007

SHELL12-DUE 28TH FEB 2007

BONDGAL008 - #2 DUE 28 AUG 2007

OLLIANDY-#3 EDD 8TH SEPT 2007

KAZZA66-EDD 9TH OCTOBER 2007

LITTLEMAN- OCTOBER 2007

KAS-EDD 21/10/2007

NICKIH- please pm me with your details

JAHBEE-#3 due EDD 19 NOVEMBER 2007

JULIE1JET-#1 DUE MARCH 2008

BLUEMIST-#2 DUE MARCH 2008

JILL37-#2 DUE MARCH 2008

Babies Born:

INBAMNS-Baby boy 10th June 2007

MIFFYMOO-Oliver Paul 19th May 2007

STAR276- Alexandra Grace 20th March 2007

MAZZALEXROBYN-Robyn born 23rd Jan 2007 @ 5.15pm 8lb 6oz

YELLOWROSE - Asha Lara 15th Jan 2007

CORDU68 - Jason Oliver Born 25 December 2006

ANNA-NT - Eve Jasmine Rose born 2nd November 2006

MS FLIB - Stella Antonia born 31 October 2006

FIONA40 - Finn Jacques Born 31st July 2006

OLIVERSMUM- Oliver James Born 20th July 2006

LOTZY - Cooper John Born 3rd June 2006

MAXNJACKSMUM- Max 19th May 2006

CLAIRE36 - William Jack born 6th May 2006

BANANA PEEL – Lauren Paige born 19th Feb, 06

GABISMAMA - Gabrielle born - 13 Feb 2006

CRISTAL - Luka Bonnie born 21st November 2005

SLJ - Haydn Anthony born 8th November, 2005.

WISHINGSTAR - Amy Lyn born August 23rd, 2005.

SAMBAMBINO - Coco Feona born August 22nd, 2005

LOHLA – Liam James born 9 August 2005

JAHBEE - Dylan John born 9 August 2005

HARRO - Peter Ian Born May 30, 2005.

CHRISSY36 - Gorgi Louise Born May 28th, 2005.

CATHY44 - Isabella Mary born September 28th,2005.

SYDPROD2001 - Phillippa Louise Born 9th May, 2005.

BLUEMIST – Alina Joan Born 4th April, 2005.

GUMMYBEAR - Brock Born 4th April, 2005.

KFOGO - Nicholas David Born 15th March, 2005

VICTORIA1394 - Jade born on Valentines Day!YEAR????

HEIDIH - Miranda 20th Jan 2005

MAZZEE - Gabrielle born 23rd October, 2004.

Hope all is going well with everyone. Please let me know via PM if there are any changes etc to be made to the lists :)

Edited by Jahbee

CascadeLily

Thanks for the new thread Bluemist - I'll PM you - can you add me to the TTC#2 part of the list?

Cheers, Lily :)

Bluemist

Done Lily :)

and welcome to July thread everyone...ok so I know its not quite July.....but getting an early start :D

Nothing much happening with me at the moment have a sick girl and MIL due over tomorrow from interstate......

Bluemist.

Sambambino

Hi can I please be added to the list.

I am Sambambino - Coco Feona born August 22nd, 05

I am thinking about TTC again in 2008 (or maybe 2009).

CascadeLily

Thanks Bluemist!

Bluemist

NO worries girls...all fixed.

Here's the funny story of the day in our house. This morning DD wanted to wear a certain tshirt (shes' two but a very small two year old) and the tshirt was a size 1 (she still fits into them) anyway she hadnt worn it for a while..so I put it on her. It still fitted but was tighter and I said "oh you are growing" she looks down at herself and says "Boobies"!!!!!!!!!!!

I said "YOUR NOT GROWING *THAT* FAST"!!!!!!!!

:o:lol:

CascadeLily

:lol::lol::lol:

And so it starts Bluemist! Romily is obsessed with my make-up, face cream, brushes, shoes and underwear. She's not even two!! She also points at my boobs and I tell her she'll have them one day too - she always looks perplexed!

They're funny little munchkins :)

Sambambino
And so it starts Bluemist! Romily is obsessed with my make-up, face cream, brushes, shoes and underwear.

Oh yes I can so relate... Coco lurves Lip Stick and Smelly (perfume) and my bras and pointing at my breasts which she calls "Boomers" even though I always say breasts (so I have no idea where Boomers comes from).

They are so funny at this age aren't they!

Bloomer

Grace was given some lip gloss almost a year ago and she still knows where it is and puts it on occasionally..but then hides it from her little sister, who would probably paint the couch with it..

We are in sunny HOT singapore with DH for 2 months.. Thank goodness for defunct laptops.. I have contact with the outside world.. the pool is lovely as is the shopping. Strange thing is it is not as easy to go shopping with two little girls as it used to be.. One gets happy as the other starts to have a melt down.. :) Hope everyone is fine and healthy.. I am looking forward to my girls getting over their colds... No daycare probably helps..

julie1jet

Hi

I just wanted to let you all know that we finally have our BFP.

Thanks for pre-seed and opks. :D I'm positive that the pre-seed had a lot to do with it.

I've posted in the TTC buddy group in our oldies section and I put a pic of the BFP stick there as well.

Julie BFP stick

Hoping this is a non eventful and boring 8 months.

Will come back later and do personals.

Julie

Bluemist

JULIE- I KNEW IT....DIDNT I TELL YOU and just incase you didnt get it.......

CONGRATULATIONS :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Doing the mega happy dance (and yes I have my spray) :)

CascadeLily

Cathy it sounds HOT over there! My SIL just got back from five days in Singapore and said the heat took her breath away!

Julie congrats indeedy! So excited for you :)

Sam yes they are classic at this age. Romily loves puckering up for some lip gloss and then she smacks her lips together and says 'yum yum'. Very funny indeed!

KAS

Congratulations Julie. Yeah!!!!!

Hoping you have a very uneventful 8 months.

We have all had colds and been yuck for a few weeks now. So much had enought of it. At least DD is better so that is a start.

Otherwise all is going along well. I am 24 weeks already and bubs seems to be going fine.

Not sure if I said or not, but we are having another Girl (according to our scan). Very happy about that. Don't have to buy much as we already have most stuff and DD had heaps of clothes so I am pretty set. Been doing a bit of nesting and would like to do more but this cold has slowed me down a bit lately. Hope to get a few more things done around the place over the next few weeks before I get too big and uncomfortable.

Ok, that's it for me. Will try to update more often.

kizbeau

Hi Julie

I'm new to the thread...I posted a separate topic introducing myself.

Congratulations on your :BFP:

I am expecting #3 in Feb....so looks like I will have a mate!

Hope the next 8 months go really smoothly for you.

AMPSyd

I haven't posted in this thread for a very long time - but hi all.

Congrats julie1jet - we are the same age.

Life here is lovely - DS is at a sleepovers and DD is still asleep - and it is 8am!!!!!!! This is a record and she is still in her own bed!!!!!!

DD thinks she also has boobs but also a willie!!!!! She strongly believes that she wees like her brother - but that it comes from her belly button - although she knows how to sit on the potty. TTing may be interesting.

DS is in Kindy (NSW) and on school holidays.

I will leave here and check up on my sleeping princess.

Jo.

SLJ

Hi All

Congratulations Julie!

Best wishes for a 'boring' pregnancy!

Sorry been MIA a bit lately, so busy here. It is always busy but now I also have to sort out all the stuff from my mum's estate, and do all my dad's business which mum used to do. All in all I'm pretty much run off my feet......oh well 'no rest for the wicked' so they say...although I can't for the life of me remember being that wicked!! lol

Been ill here also Haydn has another cold, andI have been having Gall Bladder problems which seem to be settleing down now :pray:

Cathy - Hope you enjoy your time with DH, despite the heat.

Kaz - 24 weeks already wow that seems to have flown by.....and congrats on another little pink bundle.

Sambambino - Welcome! (can't remember if I have already welcomed you or not...sorry :blush: )

Kizbeau - Welcome! (pretty sure I haven't been in to welcome you yet... :D )

Ok I've probably missed something, and this is probably a stupid question, but what is the preseed thing Julie was talking about??

Hello to everyone else hope you are all well and happy.

Gotta run.

Bloomer

the heat is not too bad, though today was definitely more humid than it has been.(I am from NQLD) it is nice knowing DD2's cold may eventually clear up..

Hope everyone is going well I need to get some sleep, Highrise apartment living is interesting,but best of all I love the pool..

CascadeLily

Morning ladies :)

Sorry to hear about the sick mums and kids. Hoping you're all feeling much better soon!

SLJ, I think pre-seed was explained in another thread or earlier in this one - some kind of lubricant that's supposed to create a warm, comfortable, encouraging environment for sperm! An aid to PG I understand :D

Cathy I can't even imagine slipping into a pool right now - it's been so cold here for the past two weeks. Canberra's usually cold, but I'm really feeling it this year!

Quiet weekend for us - thank god. A busy week at work that felt very long (I think cause I'm waiting for AF to show up and the waiting is killing me this week. I am still coming down off thinking I might be pregnant but ending up with a BFN.)

Nice to have a couple of days with my two lovelies :)

Bloomer

lilywashere, I think that is why I am actually enjoying the warmth for a change. It was so darn cold in Sydney and DD2 Isabella has had a constant cold since winter started. Her nose is still running but she is heaps better. Dr seems to think she maybe a hayfever sufferer.. poor thing..

I think I have a bug now but at least DH did not go to work today so he could keep the girls occupied. We have found a meal the girls will eat besides the macdonalds chips and carrots. chicken rice, steamed chicken cucumber&rice we add some corn.. also little bread rolls with sausages, hard to find food for kids in foreign countries. Will investigate noodles tomorrow..

♥MazzAlexnRobyn

Julie.

congra.jpgdbabyvy2.gif

STICKY VIBES hope you have a trouble free pregnancy :)

CascadeLily

Cathy maybe you'll find the kids like the rice noodle based stuff? What about good old fried rice? I seem to remember you could get rice noodles (the big flat ones) and fried rice everywhere when I lived in Honkers (only for three months), but that was waaaaay back in 1995. :)

Mazz that dancing baby used to do my head in on Ally McBeal. Still does :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Riddle me this batman. Period overdue (by only a day or two) but definitely not pregnant (two tests and counting - one yesterday). What gives? I've got a headcold, but that shouldn't muck up my system...no doubt I'll get AF tomorrow and all will be revealed.

Bloomer

Yes found japanese noodles,the array of food available is incredible.. we are staying very close to the shops. Took the girls for an icecream today they loved it but had a riot on my hands as I was intending on sharing with the little one.. Grace was great at sharing at this age but the second has obviously learnt something from having a big sister.. Cutest words are Swimming pool and Ice cream both mispronoucned but I fully understand.. the 21 months language..

lilywashere, might just be a muck up, my periods seem to be a day or two short or long these days.. but then I am getting a bit long in the tooth..

lynnybee

Good Morning everyone,

I've PM'd Bluemist to add me please. Trying for 9 months for #5.

#4 (DD2) will be one next week !! Where the heck did that year go??

Looking forward to hanging around here a fair bit. Finally found somewhere that I feel I "fit".

Cheers,

CascadeLily

Welcome Lynny :)

You've been trying for nine months and your DD is only 12 months? You're keen :D Good luck!

Cathy hooray for Japanese food! Yes, my DD gets a bit bolshie about ice cream!

lynnybee

Thanks Lily.

Yes, keen plus we are!! :grin: Tara is an absolute delight and better than a textbook babe !!

Built in babysitters help a lot too. Got to get that next one to stick before the elders move out of home!! :grin: