AussieWAHM

Good Psychic in Sydney or the Blue Mountains for our BM Group

AussieWAHM

Hi Ladies,

I am writing on behalf of some of the ladies in the Blue Mountains EB Group.

There are a few of us that are interested in getting a reading done by a good psychic/medium/clairvoyant and I am hoping that some of you can provide me with some great stories and contacts for us to get our readings done. We particularly want somebody that says names, dates, places, relatives, the future, etc.

It would be great if a psychic could come to my house and do a group session in Glenbrook or if they are especially good, we would consider travelling (but not too far).

Look forward to you stories and suggestions. :grin:

mrshunnybunny

Hi Ladies,

I recently went to a FANTASTIC psychic in Blackheath. Her house was for sale, so I don't know if she is still there but I will PM you her details. I have been to a few psychics but this lady was unbelievable, she read me like a book and told me about things which she could have had no idea about. She is very busy tho, and I had to wait 6 weeks to see her.

Sarah.

AussieWAHM

can you please pm the details, :D

Puggle

Oh, could I please have her details too? I am visiting the IL's in the Blue Mountains in July - if I put my name down now I might get to see her! :)

Thanks!

Anne

Rubylicious

Hi :)

I used to work with one who was excellent. She even had people travelling from interstate to see her. Lovely old lady.

She lives out near Windsor and will come to your home if you prefer.

If interested PM me.

Debs12

I know this post is old but can I ask for a contact for a good psychic in the Blue Mountains please?

lucky 2

As per the EB Forum Rules, please use the private message system to share recommendations.

Thank-you. :)