andieinvic

Casual work for mums.

andieinvic
Edited by andieinvic

***TheBlendedBunch***

thanx i will email them now

are we able to tkae our kids along? i have a 2.7 yr old thats all, and ive just stopped work due to the fact that i had no childcare.

Cheers bek

andieinvic

I don't actually know any more details than what is in the description (It came through an email mailing list, but a trusted one). I wouldn't think you could take children to be honest, probably too distracting but can't hurt to ask I guess?

bambaloo-girl

hi

i have heard of this company before

and have actually had a presentation done at my house by a similar company, for my mothers group.

we got LOADS of samples, got told about all sorts of products, and even got some party pies cooked up :)

we were not asked to commit to anything, or buy any products at all.

as PP have said, its just promoting.

better than doing it in shops, if you ask me, becuase you have been invited into someones home, so you would assume they want to hear what you have to say

just my 20c worth LOL

bambaloo

ETA i dont think you would be able to take your own children along - you'd be too busy

Edited by bambaloo-girl

tintoela

This sounds like it would suit me to a tee! I have just emailed them.

Thankyou for posting this.

rooney

This sounds good. Thanks andieinvic. Hopefully it is based in Victoria. I have emailed them anyway. I guess I can only wait and see.

tintoela

Hi,

Just wanted to say i got an email back saying they will let me know by wednesday 21 february! Fingers crossed i get an interview at least! My resume was pretty rough though.

Anyone else hear back yet?

tintoela

Anyone who sent an email got a reply yet?

bee0406

Jodi,

I have only sent of my resume this morning, I will let you know if I hear back from them.

Good luck.

Bee

emkjayed

sounds like a great job. tintoela have you heard back yet?

tintoela

Hi,

They said they would get back to me by wednesday just gone but i haven't heard anything so am giving them until next tuesday and then i will email again to see what is happening. I would say they got a lot of replies as it is a really great job for mums.

Corrie-Lyn

Hi

I sent them my resume on Monday and recieved an email this morning asking me to give someone a call to have a phone interview with them. Hope you all hear back soon and that you get accepted.

Corrie-Lyn

tintoela

Hi, I sent an email back after i didn't hear from them by the date they had said and i got another email back saying they are still sorting through applications and will get back to me by monday 5 march. Still in with a chance i guess.

emkjayed

I sent through an application and received an email asking for a phone interview tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Still unsure on alot of the job details so tomorrow I will be excited and anxious.

sooty&sweep

thanks for this post. i got a job with them i am so excited!!!!

tintoela

Congratulations cooltate23 - hope it works out for you. What state are you in? Can you give us any more details about what the job actually is please?

andieinvic

Hey that's great cooltate23, hope it works out really well for you. And all the best to anyone else who is applying (or waiting to hear back).

emkjayed

I had my phone interview. I am from NSW. The actual job sounds really good. A presentation takes no more than half an hour and you have an assigned area generally in a 20 minute radius. Pay was $40 per presentation. That is all I really know from the phone interview. Am waiting for a face to face interview.

joshie

Hi - quick question - do you have to go out and find places/people to give the presentations to or are they given to you by the company??

Thanks

Sherryn

rooney

Thanks for posting. I sent my resume and got a phone call back and attended an interview. Got the job and was told that they had a huge response because it was also advertised in Melb Child. Attended my first training session and it sounds great. Bit scared about doing my first presentation but I will be watching someone else do it before I do it. I think they are still searching for someone from Northcote area.

andieinvic

Great news Rosa, congratulations :D Hope it works out really well for you.

Edited by andieinvic

tintoela

Just wondering if anyone got this job and how it's going?