Grubb

**** MUMS after INFERTILITY PROBS #40 ****

Grubb

Woohhooo Thread Number 40..............

Once again sorry for a very quick post but I was biting at the bit to start Number 40.......hehehehe

Gotta run to the shower but before I go tart myself up I have a say a BIG congrats to Miss Kate ..........well done chickadee you have the bun in the oven that you have been praying for! Best of Luck!!!

So much to tell you girls but until its all signed on the bottom line I am not ready to explain it all - in fear it doesn't go to plan..........SO much to bloody do when you set up a business - my brain is frazzled!

Hey Big News..........Hugo did a poo for the first time in the loo last night............such a proud mummy!

Can someone pls post the LIST!

Megs71

Just popping in to post a pic of the happy couple. They are coming here for dinner tonight so we can watch the dvd I made for them of their engagement night !!! Catch up later for personals.

IMG_0744.jpg

Airedale

Megs, what a gorgeous couple !!

Have a great night tonight

Kate x

YvetteE

Hi Everyone,

I'm here at work with a few spare minutes so thought I would come in and update you all on what is happening in my life! And catch up on what is happening in all of yours!

We are all doing well. Finn has started school which has caused me endless worries which I won't go into here. He seems to be enjoying himself but it's just that there are no so many more stresses and I am feeling very emotional about it all.

Work is going really well. I'm really loving it which makes it much easier. They are nice people to work with and the job isn't too hard.

Cohen is loving Family Day Care. He has started talking heaps more. I still haven't toilet trained him but I am waiting as long as possible. Did this with Finn and he was really easy so hoping that Cohen will be the same.

Jasper is doing well. He is such a happy baby and is quite content to amuse himself. He is almost crawling so he spends a lot of time on the floor concentrating on getting all his limbs working in the right order! He was sick for a few days which whacked his sleep all out and I was seriously sleep deprived for a while but he seems to be a bit better at the moment.

We are still loving the house which is good. Have managed to keep it nice and tidy which is good!

Anyway, just a couple of personals (from my very bad memory!)

Kate - Woohoo! Such a relief to see that little heartbeat! Loved the pic!

Megsy - What a great photo!

TNT - Congrats on the birth of Corey!

Mish - Spill the beans! You know you will want to talk about it even if it doesn't eventuate so don't keep us in suspense!

Rach - Will PM you soon!

Sheridan - Was so great hearing from you! Will PM you soon too!

OK, that's my brain completely empty. Hi to everyone else!

Take care.

HURRY UP

Wooooohoooo Kate that is fantastic news, congratulations. Wishing you a very happy, stress free pregnancy.

Wendy only 12 weeks to go, is it going as fast for you or is it just us onlookers?

How was everyones Valentine's Day?

Megsy it sounds like you'll have a nice dinner.

My day was same ol'.

DH is in Adelaide for a few days working and I worked 10hrs straight today so everyone else (customers) could have a nice day LOL!!!

I can't remember who asked about the Carpel tunnel in the last thread but I remember the qu. I've had it about 7 years but alway thought it was RSI as I have more trouble during the day than at night (nights are usually worse for sufferers). Last year I decided it was time I went to Adelaide for the nerve conduction test and the nurologist said I had severe carpel tunnel and more so in the right hand so next week I'm having only my right hand done. After a bit of research I decided to have it done with key hole surgery with a local anesthetic, unfortunately no-one does that locally so I'm travelling 150km. Otherwise it would be cut with a general in hospital. The best part is I get a minimum of 1 week off work, yippee.

I have the next 2 days off so no doubt I'll be back

Off to the beach tomorrow

Take care

Kerry

Grubb

We have pulled the pin on the business adventure!

It was full steam ahead until yesterday.......mind you I feel like the weight off my shoulders has been lifted! I was excited about the whole thing but as nervous as hell too! Anyway its back to normality in the Grubb house.............I know I probably should have come in here and work shopped it with you guys so at least then I may have stayed sane the last few weeks but I didn't instead all my friends and family copped earfuls!

DH is just devastated as he had big plans and this involved moving to tassie after 12months of trading...........back to the drawing board! My heart did go out to him as he was just shattered!

Quick insight as to what we were planning to do......we were wanting to buy a licence to operate a mobile coffee unit! It all stacked up well until the numbers were really crunched - it was too big a risk to take.........DH earns good money now in his current job and with my p*ssy wage we live quite well! Thank god we have a good accountant is all I can say......!

So girls, thats what the Grubb has been up to lately..........off to work I go now....

Great to see a few posts since I was last in.....keep em coming! What is everyone else up to? Anyone get spoilt yesterday? mmmmmmmm not this little Grubb but we did have a nice dinner together here at home..........too tired for loving though......heheheheh - I slept like a baby and I think DH did too.........

shangobunni

Hi girls... long time no post I know (very slack!)

We have been so busy at the moment as we are getting our house ready to sell which seems like a never ending process with typical unreliable tradesmen etc...

Cooper is doing really well.. running around everywhere, such a funny little boy and ofcourse such a cutie!

We only have about 5 weeks until we get to meet our new little boy and I am so excited but obviously anxious about how Cooper will deal with it all (and me!!)

I better get going and do the shopping while Cooper is awake.. keep well

~*Cherie*~

Can you girls pls checkout my thread in baby names!!I need help! :cry:

Megs-Beautiful photo,gorgeous couple,they look very happy!

Kerry-Thanks for filling us in on the carpal tunnel,i can't believe you long you ave been putting up with it!

And yes it's definately going fast now that the m/s has passed!

Grubb-Sorry things have fallen through for you,i would have loved someone to visit in Tasmania :p

Yvette-Everything sounds like it's going great for you!

Big hi to everyone else,gotta get my butt into gear & start cleaning :rant:

Megs71

Well, we're off down south today for a couple of nights, so thought I'd pop in & do a few personals. Have missed doing personals for so long...have just been so busy :cry:

Wenjax, I still can't believe you only have 12wks to go. I went over to baby names & put my 2cents worth in. Hope it helps.

Shangobunni...nice to see you. Ummmm, not sure if I actually knew you were UTD again, but congrats !! Hope all goes well in the lead up and can't wait to see piccies.

Mish, short but sweet chat last night. Will chat again next week about our end of year "plans" :D Sorry your business idea didn't work out, but great that you put the research into it to know it wouldn't ;)

Kerry, good luck with the hand op. I had carpel tunnel so bad when pg, I couldn't open door handles, but luckily for me it subsided as soon as I had the kids. Gotta luv the time off work tho huh !!

Yvette, great to see all is well in your household. Would love more piccies of Jasper. Can't believe he's close to crawling...seems like only yesterday he was born. Time really does go fast doesn't it....I'm realising that myself at the moment...my kids are certainly not babies any more and it saddens me a little that they are so grown up & independent. Be careful what you wish for I guess...it's all I wanted from when they were born..."can't wait till they can crawl", "can't wait till they can talk" blah blah...now they can do all those things, I wish I could go back. Oh well, I was warned :(

Airedale, how goes it all luv? Give us an update on how you're doing.

Ok, gotta fly. Have a house to clean and bags to pack. We are going to a country show so the kids are going to love it. Hope to post piccies when I get home from being away.

AVAGOODWEEKEND !!!!! :D

Airedale

Mish, sounds like your new business adventure would have been exciting. Would you have set it up at car races etc?

My step-father runs mountain bike events and he has a couple of coffee machines going and the line is always long all day and the smile on the owners face says it all !

Is it something you can go back to in a couple of years ?

How has Hugo and his ears been ?

Megs, hope you have a good weekend away. The start of many hey ! :smile:

Wenjax, I will go over and have a look at your name quandry. I didn't realise that you have 12 weeks to go :o .... are you going to move Jaxon over to a big bed and the new baby use the cot or do you have a bassinet to use in the meantime? I don't want to move Anna over any earlier than I have to but looks like she will have to go to a bed when she is 2 - that's still just a baby isn't it ?? :(

Kerry, you poor thing having lived with carpal tunnel for 7 years. Is it day surgery or do you stay overnight? If I forget to say it before your hospital visit, am thinking of you and hope that all goes swimmingly and you will be your newself before you know it !

Yvette, would love a photo of your boys (especially Jasper) I haven't seen one in so long and I bet they have all changed. So happy to hear that you have settled in to your new house and keeping it tidy (honestly, you are amazing !!!)

Rach, how are you going?

My Mum has picked Anna up on her way home from spending the week with my sister and her baby. I tried not to let Anna see me cry as Mum pulled out of the driveway and Anna was waving madly out the window. I feel so lost, kicking around the house.... I have the dishwasher to unpack, washing on the line, have to pack as we are going to my Mum's house for the weekend (DH is in a mountain bike event) vacuum the floor, change the beds etc etc etc... all these things that I dreamt that I would do sans little girl but I don't feel like doing any of it !! THink I might go and have a sniff of her pajamas .... how sad am I ???

DH and I are going to the movies tonight and something to eat (well for him, I will look forlorny at it wishing I didn't feel sick). I am looking forward to a heavy 10 hours sleep tonight too. No waking up to dummies being dropped and then my little blonde haired poppet yelling for Daddy to come and pick it up...... i miss my baby........ :cry::cry:

Did I mention that we are going away at Easter

to

TAHITI !!!!!!!!!

we so cannot afford to go as we are also looking at extending the house - adding on 2 more bedrooms, bathroom and sitting room to accommodate the new baby and guests and to make it more comfortable but I said to DH that we should go someone lovely before Anna's 2 and we have another baby and then our holiday destination changest to caravan parks and camping.

This is where we are staying

Right off to do housework :wacko:

kate x

YvetteE

Hi Everyone,

OK, here are some links to photos as requested!

Finn and Jasper:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j134/YvetteE/P1020033.jpg

Finn and Cohen:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j134/Yve...Morekids008.jpg

Finn in his school uniform:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j134/Yve...Morekids001.jpg

Enjoy! (Hope they work!)

Take care.

Edited by YvetteE

JuSoJaRa

Hello My Lovelies!!

Well life is plodding along here ATM. My peaks and dips seemed to have stopped and I have plateaued out at about 6 foot under happy, if that makes any sense at all.

I was given an amazing opportunity at work to tell that girl how she made me feel. She made a comment one day that she had been made to feel unappreciated and overlooked, so I took the bull by the horns, and blurted out that that was the way she made me feel all the time. She apologised profusely and told me to make sure I told her when she was doing it as she had felt awful and was upset that she had done it to me. Since then things have been much better. Not perfect but better by a long shot. So thankyou girls - I would never have had the courage to do that if all of you hadn't propped me up a bit with all your love and support!!

Kate - Tahiti you lucky thing!!! I can dream about it I guess.....

I am so pleased your u/s went well - I love those little pictures!!

Megs - My you are a busy girl! How do you do it?? Can't wait to see the pics, country shows are such fun!!

Wendy - Tassie. Mate I'd LOVE to move down there. I've never been but the weather is just my style and my DH has been to Hobart and the pictures he brought home were beautiful. Are you in Hobart??

Grubb - I am sorry your business fell through - I reckon you'd be a cracker barista!!! Coffee and a gossip - makes for a fantastic trade!

kerryj - I hope the op all goes well. I get a small amount of carpel tunnel. Mine's from playing the Clarinet for many years. You hold it's entire weight (a wooden one is pretty weighty) on your right thumb so the pressure through your wrist is pretty bad. Let me know how it all goes as soon as you can! And remember I'll be thinking of you....

Yvette - what can I say? You are a beautiful, genuine and kind person that deserves every ounce of happiness you get. The rest of you girls have not been privvy to all Yvette's support to me as it has been through PM and e-mail but she has been an absolute star! I cannot wait to thank you in person!!! :D

That's all I can see now. Big waves to everyone else!!!

I will be back in hiding next week as I go into QEII on Tuesday morning. Finally. Sophie is sleeping better but not great and I need the rest and suport from them desperately. Sadly I don't have a laptop so I'll have to let you all know how I go next weekend once I'm home!

Edited by JuSoJaRa

emmando

Yeay just popped in to see how Kate is doing - many congratulations!!!! Tahiti - you lucky thing :)

Ive been mia as my parents have been here for the past month and staying in the rumpus room where the puters are. Had a really good time. Oh also got a Tarago :) but lol Toby got real excited when he saw it and said "no mummy its not a people mover its a courtesy bus" hmnn me thinks too much time has been spent at the bowlo ;)

I cant believe Toby turns 7 on wednesday! he is so growing up now and most of his behavioural issues are improving, i am constantly REALLY proud of him and how far he has come. Its made me realise i am a true optimist :)

Will do more personals later as its DH birthday tonight. my mum and dad bought him a new BBQ so im thinking of cooking him a special tea. Garlic prawns for starters, mains rack of lamb with salad and a choccie mousse for desert :) Will go back to the diet tommorrow ;)

Oh ive also started playing netball - such a cack with how unfit we all are but im sure we will improve after our first game loss of 22:2

BBL

Em

kaboo

Hi girls

Getting in a quick post before heading to bed. I've got a really busy week this week at work. I'm running seminars for 40 people a day and it's non-stop.

Em - love the "courtesy bus" image. Good luck with your netball. I played last year and we were pretty bad, never won a game but had lots of fun. Happy Birthday to Toby for Wed too!

Rach - good to hear that you told that chick how you feel when she treats you like that. Hope the time in QEII helps too.

Yvette - great pics!!! How grown up Finn looks in his uniform and Jasper looks so much bigger than when I saw him - he does look a lot like you.

Kate - Tahiti, you lucky thing! Good idea to get in before Anna turns two - hopefully you will get an spare seat though.

Megs - hope your trip down south went okay.

Wenjax - I'm not much help with names. I am putting off even thinking about them until we find out what we are having.

Deb - wow, so close for your next one!

Grubb - pity about the business venture, although better to find out now than later. It did sound like fun (and hard work). Are you still thinking about moving to Tassie anyway?

Kerry - thanks for explaining about the carpal tunnel. I've only had it while pg and it was pretty annoying so I can only imagine what it must be like every day - good luck with it.

HURRY UP

Hi ladies

op went well, only hurts if i use my hand (note to self DON'T use it!!)

typing with my left hand so i'll leave out personals for a few days.

thanks for the well wishes

kerry

ps TAHITI - lucky Kate :D

Megs71

Hi Girls, can't stay, but just wanted to share a gorgeous photo of my gorgeous girl with my new fantastic camera...this was taken at the country show we went to last week...

IMG_1004.jpg

Ok, these will be the quickest personals in the history of EB, watch this (we're heading off up the coast in about an hour and I'm still not packed yet !!!)

Now, I have to remember to say to...

Kate - you suck - Tahiti huh :cry: (don't worry luv, I've sniffed pjs before :) )

Kerry- hugs luv - get well soon

Kaboo - slow down luv, you're pg remember !!

Emmando - YUM, how nice was your dinner !

Rach - good luck at QEII and YOU GO GIRL re the biatch at work

Yvette - thanks for the pics luv

Ok, gotta go, have a good one ;)

~*Cherie*~

Hey girls,

Just checking in to say hi,thanks for all your help re baby names,has given me more to think about,prob is finding something we both like.

All is well here,we spent last weekend in Sydney for my dad's birthday and went to a Belgian cafe at the rocks for dinner,Jaxon was absolutely amazed at all the city lights and didn't know where to look,every now and then we'd hear 'wow' from him.Only lights he sees outside here at night are the stars.

We've also been upgrading cars in preparations for bubs arrival so that has been a pain :wacko: ,it took us 4 months to sell DH's ute but i guess that comes with living here,but anyway it finally sold.

Megs-Love that photo of your sweet girl,great colours!Have a great weekend!

Kerry-Glad the op went well , hope you're not in too much pain and that you're being well looked after.

Em- How'd your dinner for DH go?All sounded very yummy(espcially o a hungry pregnant woman :p ).

Good on you on taking up netball too,me and sport just do not mix!!

Andy-How long till you find out what you're having?Should be coming up soon i think! I'm with Megs sounds like you are doing alot,slow down girl!

Rach-I'm glad yu got a chance to speak to the girl at work,hope you feel better for it!

Oh and i don't live in Tassie!Was just saying that if Grubb moved down there i'd have someone to visit!! I'm on the mid-north coast.

Yvette-Those photos are great,what gorgeous boys you have!You must be so proud!

Kate-Wow Tahiti sounds great!Anna will have so much fun!

Bubs will be in a bassinet at first but we are getting another cot.Jaxon is such a great sleeper that i don't really want to change too much for him,he will already be swapping bedrooms,plus he has a cot/bed so still has quite a few yrs in it,then hopefully i can passit down to my sister :p

Deb-The countdown is on for you! Not long to go now!! And yep it was a bummer about my uncle calling his dog Cooper.

Big hi to evryone else,off to bed to put my feet up and hopefully score a foot rub ;)

JuSoJaRa

Hi Girls I'm back!!!

It was the most intense few days of my life. I cried a lot, thought a lot and worked hard on Sophie's sleeping.

We had a great deal of success with the sleeping - last night Sophie was asleep by 8pm (but it took an hour to settle her) and slept until about 1.30am. It was then that she feel out of bed but all I had to do was pick her up, cuddle her and put her back in bed. In less than 5 mins we were both back asleep. She then slept until 7am!!

As for me, well, let's just say it was confronting. And I feel god but totally overwhlmed. IYKWIM? I spoke with the counsellor at QEII for well over an hour and her assesment was that I needed more than the standard CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therepy - changing the way you think) that I have always been offered. She is looking at getting me into a 'self psychology' programme as well as doing some 'physical psych therepay'. Both of which I have never ever heard of before. She also feels that it is going to take me a long, long time to get over the issues I have (as the come from as far back in my childhood as I can remember) - up to 4 years of therepy alone! :o But as much as that frightens me I am also excited by it as I truly, truly want to feel happy. Which is probably something I have never really felt. Perhaps the surface happiness you feel when something nice happens but not that deep, secure happiness. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I once again want to thank you girls. You truly are beutiful people and I appreciate every kind word you say to me. I love talking to you all and I hope we will be able to keep chatting for many years to come.

So I will go and finish unpacking and pop back later for some personals....

Grubb

emmando

Rach - i definately get where you are coming from. I remember being deeply unhappy as a child but there was no real reason for it IYKWIM. Until a couple of years ago i would smile but it wouldnt reach my eyes. I felt like an observer of life not a participant. Hmnn not really sure how its changed but it has. Dont get me wrong i do have numb times rather than being depressed but i also have really happy times too. I dont want to sound like a broken record but excercise really helps get me out of a slump. I also look in the mirror every morning and tell myself how gorgeous and wonderful i am (dont really believe it but i do now see my better qualities and realise i am happy with myself) 4 years may seem like a long time but im sure once you have committed to making the journey then you will get some wins along the way that will make it all worth while. And of course we will all be here for you to "talk things over with" :)

Has anyone got a list as i cant seem to keep up with who is pg atm????

Good one Grubb here are my answers:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes Emma Peel from the avengers

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Watching RPA last thursday

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nah cant read it either i should have been a doctor

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Prawns ion Marie Rose sauce

5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes

6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Definately

7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No because i broke my neck and fractured my skull so they wouldnt let me.

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Special K

10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes but sometimes too much as i can be a hard a*sed beatch.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Coffee or mango

12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes

13. RED OR PINK? Pink

14. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My anger management issues.

15. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Denim skirt and bare feet

16. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Message in a bottle by Police - OMG randon can be soooo random

17. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Purple

18. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Frangipani and babies bottoms (the nice washed kind)

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? hermm not really a phone person but most likely a friend. Does text count????

20. DO YOU SCRUNCH OR FOLD? definite scruncher!!

21. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I only ever watch the Soccer world cup so only once every 4 years :)

22. HAIR COLOUR? Brown or reddish atm

23. EYE COLOUR? Brown

24. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

25. FAVOURITE FOOD? Home grown tomatoes

26. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings

27. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Crouching Tiger, Hidden dragon

28. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black vest top

29. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

30. hugs OR KISSES? hugs

31. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Creme Brulee

32. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Always a book on the go but havent a clue who wrote it or what its called.

33. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dont have one

34. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Last 5 mins of Biggest Loser and then on CI about the Snowtown murders

35. FAVOURITE SOUND? My 2 having absolute hysterics

36. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones

37. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia (im a pom)

38. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Ermm can turn my eyelids inside out.

39. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Coventry, UK

40. WHO'S ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GET? Everyones but would love Expat to pop in but sincerely doubt it

Come on girls......

Em

Airedale

Hey Em, I think I saw you walking with your Mum and Dad about a week or more ago......

Mish, great to hear from you but need more than it's all good in the Grubb household.

Me, well I am still tired and have all day/night nausea but I have a question - did anyone else's boob not tingle or hurt 2nd time around ??? That is probably the only concern that I have at this point in time ...... off to see the O/B on Thursday.

Anna had a high temperature on Friday night and we were worried as we didn't know what to do... this is the 1st time she has ever had a temperature. Panadol briefly brought it down but it went back up after 30 mins to over 39. Seemed to be a 24 hour bug as she is back to her singing and jumping self....

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, Katie from 'My Three Sons' She married the oldest of the boys

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I haven't cried in ages... heard my favourite piece of music on the radio today (nerd alert - Classic FM ) and wanted to cry but was dry retching into a nappy bag at the same time and didn't have any energy !!!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Don't eat meat

6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Never :tongue:

7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way

No because i broke my neck and fractured my skull so they wouldnt let me.

what happened Em ??

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Weetbix

10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate

13. RED OR PINK? Pink

14. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I expect too much and hate to be let down

15. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and black thongs

16. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? DH getting dinner ready (yes, we eat early :blush: )

17. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Pink

18. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Snowgum, freshly mowed grass

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A friend... we are going over to her place for dinner on Wednesday

20. DO YOU SCRUNCH OR FOLD? scruncher

21. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Tour de France

22. HAIR COLOUR? blondish, browish

23. EYE COLOUR? Green

24. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

25. FAVOURITE FOOD? Anything with potatoes and nachos

26. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings

27. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Alabi also have Nacho Libre out but due back tonight

28. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black singlet and cardigan

29. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

30. hugs OR KISSES? hugs

31. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Apple crumble

32. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Am reading two - Babyville by Jane someone and also Princess Masako - Prisoner of the Chrysanthemum Throne ... it's about the Japanese Princess who had a nervous breakdown due to pressure.

33. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Ikea spotty

34. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Ugly Betty

35. FAVOURITE SOUND? kookaburras and of course Anna laughing and her squeaky chatty voice

36. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones

37. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Peru/Bolivia as we had 5 seperate take off and landings before we got there.

38. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? nope

39. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Sydney

40. WHO'S ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GET? I am looking forward to reading as many as possible.

Time for dinner :blush:

Grubb

Kaboo I see you..........

I am sitting at the computer listening to my son scream the house down............I have already been into his room and cleaned up his spew............he is yelling "Mischa" "Mischa" "Mischa".............last night he finally went to sleep at 10.30pm WTF is that all about! I am at my wits end and he has only done it for the last 4 nights yet prior to that he has been excellent - even walking himself to his room minutes before 7pm (it was like he knew that mummy wanted to watch Home and Away,,,heheeheheh)

hang on its quiet - yippee I might be on a winner!!!!

Kate....you wanted to know more about the Grubbs....really not alot to tell apart from have had a few issues with DH but I think we might be okay now.....long story but he is just miserable all the time and I have been feeling like I do everything which is wrong of me cause he does do alot but he was bringing me down with him and I wasn't liking it...........as I said I think we may have sorted it all out - it all comes down to making the final desicion to move to tassie - he really wants to go and soon where I am happy to ride it out and see what happens!

Snap I think we may have the same mouse pad......gotta love Ikea! I have read babyville too - not a bad read- nice and easy!

Emmando - think we might be dreaming thinking Expat might show her sig and post.....she is MIA or maybe posting under another name! LOL at the Police - random.......DH loves all the 80's stuff.....sounds like you may too...best party music!!!!

Please tell us more about your accident...sounds nasty!

Got a question to add to the quiz........How many car accidents has everyone been in and how many cars have you owned....

I bet I win............

6 car accidents and wait for it............17 cars!!!! Remember both DH and dad are in the automotive industry! I have had 5 BMW's yet I still love my Rav the best!......

Yep I won...........Hugo has crashed and burned!!!!!

Megs71

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, a "Solid Gold" dancer. Apparently some lame-o show back in 1970 ish

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I can't even remember !!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? mostly

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? smoked salmon

6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Me? Nooooo ;)

7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Well had them removed when I was 5, but part of one has grown back...worst $5000 my folks ever spent !!!

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Honey & Almond Crunch

10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? most of the time

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate

13. RED OR PINK? pink

14. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my metabolism !

15. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jeans & pink shoes

16. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Play Time on the Disney Chanel

17. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? red

18. FAVOURITE SMELLS? the bathroom after someone has showered

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My brother

20. DO YOU SCRUNCH OR FOLD? scruncher

21. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? tennis

22. HAIR COLOUR? browny/reddish

23. EYE COLOUR? hazel

24. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no, i wear glasses, but i'm considering it

25. FAVOURITE FOOD? fish

26. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? scary movies

27. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Worlds Fastest Indian

28. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? watermelon

29. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

30. hugs OR KISSES? hugs

31. FAVOURITE DESSERT? anything chocolate

32. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? books??? don't have time

33. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? nothing, it's just green

34. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Bondi Rescue :sick:

35. FAVOURITE SOUND? silence or kids laughter

36. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? beatles

37. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? London

38. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? i would like to think I'm good at photography (esp. after my 3 hour tutorial yesterday :D )

39. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Briz

40. WHO'S ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GET? everyone's...I'm a busy body

kaboo

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Don't think so, I still have no idea where they came up with my name

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? The other night, fight with Liam/stress/feeling like crap

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When it's neat

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? danish salami

6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? What me?!

7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, I have an abnormally large one, it always looks swollen and is good to convince drs that I cannot possibly go to work with a cold like that

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Sultana Bran

10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mostly

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Rum and Raisin or Butterscotch (and I don't like chocolate)

12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their expression (happy, sad etc)

13. RED OR PINK? red

14. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? physically - my knees

15. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? no shoes and cargo 3/4 pants

16. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Stanley on the Disney Channel in the background

17. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? blue

18. FAVOURITE SMELLS? coffee

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My best friend

20. DO YOU SCRUNCH OR FOLD? fold

21. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? gymnastics at the Olympics

22. HAIR COLOUR? whatever Mr Wella decides

23. EYE COLOUR? they change from blue to grey depending on my mood/health

24. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, just reading glasses

25. FAVOURITE FOOD? hot chips

26. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies

27. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Syriana

28. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pale baby blue

29. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither - spring

30. hugs OR KISSES? hugs

31. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Creme Brulee

32. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Nothing, I work with them and spend too much time on the puter

33. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? one of my IVF baby designs from my shop

34. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing

35. FAVOURITE SOUND? The surf

36. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

37. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Kiruna in the Arctic Circle at the top of Sweden

38. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Talking people into things

39. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Liverpool, Australia

40. WHO'S ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GET? Everybody's, like Megs I am a busybody LOL

Kate - in answer to your boob question. Mine did not hurt or tingle as much the second time and don't this time either. I figure it's because they've already been stretched and also if you've breastfed for any amount of time I reckon you lose the sensation (or get used to it)

Misch -

Airedale
Kate - in answer to your boob question. Mine did not hurt or tingle as much the second time and don't this time either. I figure it's because they've already been stretched and also if you've breastfed for any amount of time I reckon you lose the sensation (or get used to it)

That is exactly what I heard from a midwife friend of mine but I wanted to know if other people have experienced it.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

Am 10 weeks and off to see OB on Thursday and already have heartburn and this morning was one of the best regarding m/s !! Anna now says Poor Mummy as she stands next to me.

Still managed to drag myself out and meet friend at an indoor childrens playgym. Feel much better...... worn out toddler asleep and Oprah due to start in 10 mins... does it get any better.... maybe if I have a snooze :)