Bobby

???BFP

Bobby

I am currently on CD39, never had a cycle longer than 35, did a HPT earlier and I have the faintest second line. We do another tomorrow with FMU.

Yes I am excited as we wanted 4, but my DS is only 6 months. That will give me 15 months apart. Has anyone had there fourth close to there 3rd? If so, did you cope alright. Thankfully our DS is a good sleeper and so calmed nature. Oh, have I done this too soon????

Bobby

Edited by Bobby

K~and~A~plus~7

Firstly, congratulations!

We had DD4 10.5 months after DD3 and came out of it all ok..obviously because we went on to have DS less than 2 years later.

Never too soon :-)

~Sorceress~

Congratulations! That's a pretty close gap :) , but I'm sure you'll survive it! My closest two were 18 months apart, and I found that pretty hard but it's so worth it now because they're able to share each other's interests.

CafeCat

I have a barely 15mth gap - i loved it. I suppose it depends a lot on the temperament of the child too. My two close ones were easy going.

Good luck and congrats!

donthavetv

Hello.... and congrats if itall happens !

My third and fourth were 15 months apart, and I actually found it quite easy.

It depends I guess on the elder two, and whether they are at school or not. I had one in school when my fourth was born.

You will just make do....we have all been there and survived !

Good Luck !

josephmyluv

hi my 3 and 4 are 15 months apart and my forth was born with a large cleft plaite and lip also i was a sole mother (you'll be fine ) and congrtaes on ur bfp

Bobby

Thank you all so much for your replies. Did another HPT with FMU and another faint line. Got in to see my doc at 9.30, had BT done by 10.30 and should have the results by 4.00pm today! It will be a long afternoon.

JuliaGulia

Good luck for your results. Only a few more hours to wait.

I had a big gap from 3 to 4, but 4 and 5 will only be 15 months apart. I think you can reasonably expect it to be very busy when they are really little, but it's fantastic when they're a bit older and have their "mate".

Bobby

Results are in and the level is to low to Dr to say either way and wants me to have another BT NEXT WEEK!!!

Oh another week of this waiting game!

~JASB~

Bobby, I had to have a repeat blood test because of levels too low - DS2 is just about to turn 4 so I was indeed pregnant :)

It sounds like it's going to be a BFP - Congrats if it is! :)

JuliaGulia

I had a borderline test result too - he is turning 10 in a couple of weeks!

Good luck.

K~and~A~plus~7

All the best for some excellent results

Jen1

Goodluck with your BT results again next week!!