~*Cherie*~

**** MUMS after INFERTILITY PROBS #39 ****

~*Cherie*~

OMG!!! OMG!!! GOOO KATE!!!!! That is awsome news.A massive congrats i'm so so so happy for you!!! Yippee!!!!!!!

Levels sound great, now you have a 3ww till scan,hope time flies for you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHELL!!!!

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!!!

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!!

Hope you all had wonderful birthdays!!

Off to bed will be back with personals soon,i promise!

Won't be able to sleep tonight, am to excited about your news Kate!

JuSoJaRa

Woooo Hooo!! As you can see it seems I have my new sig working......

Megs71

Hello Girls, well obviously I have missed lots so can I just say what Wenjax said....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHELL!!!!

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!!!

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!!

and a huge congrats to you, Kate...that is wonderful news.

I have had some of DH's family staying here for the week so haven't had much computer time.

Will be back on board soon, but until then, take care all...

YvetteE

Hi,

Just wanted to say - Happy Birthday Mitchell (sorry I missed it!).

Congratulations Kate! What wonderful wonderful news! So when is your due date?

Take care everyone, must dash!

Nardi

Hi All,

Happy Birthday to all the little January Munchkins!!

Kate that's great news. BFPs are always a good feeling. Fingers crossed for an easy PG for you.

Rach I echo Andy!!!! YOu're gorgeous inside and out. F what others think!! We all know you and know you're wonderful.

We've just got back from Griffith on Thursday where it was 38-42 degrees all week and the humidity ranged from 50-85%. Yick and Yuck. Had a great time though. Stayed with my sister and her husband. THey have a nearly 6mth old and he's just goreous. Took Mum with me which made things a bit easier but I now have a toddler that asks for Oma every other second.

Sold my car yesterday so now we're on the hunt for something new with a very tight budget of $10000. Wanting a wagon and DH seems to only be looking at Commodores but I think I'd like something smaller. Hmmmm another fight in the making.

I start work tomorrow week. Still with Council but in a different position and I finally have more than a 3mth position. 12 mth contract with all the leave and everything so that's a relief. It's also only 2 days which makes life heaps easier. Mum, MIL and SIL will be looking after the girls here. Yay.

THe house hasn't sold yet and we're starting to get antsy to start building but I guess it'll happen eventually.

I think I'll go watch the last balls of the cricket and head to bed. Anja had a rotten day today so need to refresh the old bod.

Love to all. Nardi

~Chrissie~

WoooooHoooooo Kate!!!!!!! Such fantastic news!!!!! I'm really really happy for you - wishing you all the best for a safe, happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

Happy Birthday to all those that I've missed.......heaps going here, trying to keep the kids entertained and trying to keep the house looking sort of tidy!!!!

Have finally managed to load the pic of my cheeky little munchkin - Ella has sooo much attitude! I think in about 14 years time I'm gonna be in trouble! At the moment her "thing" is smacking! But, when she's not smacking, she's kissing! Everything!

One more week before back to school, so I'm going to try to get some special time with my little man, so I hope the weather cools down a bit for us!

Love and hugs to everyone,

Chrissie

xxx

JuSoJaRa

Hi All,

I am at work and flat out busy but managed to pop in for a read and had to relpy...

Andy & Nardi - thankyou girls. Your comments mean a lot and have certainly made me feel appreciated. Unfortunately these feelings run very deep and reach right back in my past so I think it's going to take quite some time to get over it :( But that said - the love of good friends is ALWAYS appreciated. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

Nardi - I have to say that I LOVE my Magna. It is a 99 model (TH?) and it's a sedan and I would have much preferred a wagon but it was all I could get at the time in our price range. We paid $12K for it in late 2004. It's now probably in the $8-$9K range. It's powerful but easier on fuel than falcons and commodores (slightly smaller engine but much lighter car) and hey it's a Mitsubishi and you already know about them!! We have had nothing (touch wood!) go wrong with it and my only complaint about it is that it's front wheel drive and therefore chews through tyres on the front (I got about 30K out of the last pair). A bit of a compromise for you both??JMHO.....Good Luck!

Airedale

Thanks guys for your excitement at my 2 Stripes !!

Don't think I will be entirely relaxed until I see the ultrasound, though booked my OB today and he is bloomin' away the week of you know what !!! ... Can't bring myself to say it just yet.

Won't be able to sleep tonight, am to excited about your news Kate!

You're so sweet Wenjax !

Now, how are you going with baby names ?? I saw your post in the baby name section a while back... I love reading that thread !!!

Rach and Chrissie, your new sigs are great. I love the attitude that Ella is showing. Rach, your girls are just so beautiful and Sophie looks very much like you. I'm not very good with giving advice. I'm a good listener though :mellow:

How has Sophie's sleeping going?

Yvette, was your first day at work today?

Emmando,I think I remember reading that your parents were coming over soon, have they arrived ?

Megs, how are you feeling ? Have you had a return of the pain?

Who, from DH's family, have you had staying BIL & SIL and kids???????? :p I bet your new swimming pool has been wonderful.

I am typing with the tennis in the background and am finding Sharapova's groaning annyoing. Off to cruise maybe WDYT or baby names for some tough love.. I feel just in the mood :wacko:

Kate x

Grubb

wwwwwwoooooooohhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo another one is up the duff! Geez Kate my waters were pretty hot huh! -See I told you to trust the Grubb!!!!!!!! What fantastic news! I look forward to tracking your pregnancy!!!!

Just a qucik hello girls as I am about to head back to the lounge for a snooze.............its been a long night! Hugo is very sick with some kind of a virus (amybe getting 2 year old molars too???) - I was one very worried mum last night...........his temp hit 41 and nothing was bringing it down - however eventually it did but then within 2hours it sky rocketed again! We were up again from 4am (every half hr all night mind you) as he was hysterical and high temp - sleeping now but I have a feeling he may have done a poo as boy does his room stink! Tell me was I wrong to wake him last night (about 9pm) as his temp was so high...........I did which of course made him very upset but I was wanting to get his temp down..........is this right or should I have let him sleep it off?

I am sorry for the belated b'day wishes for Mitchell......waiting for photos!

Oh Chrissie......that is the classic photo - mmmmm who does she get the attitude from?

Oh no - hes crying again............

Edited by Grubb

HURRY UP

Kate, awesome, awesome, awesome, Congratulations, wishing you a very non eventful 9months.

Chrissie, LOL at Ella's sulky look, I think she gives my DD a run for her money. LOL

Rach, very clever and gorgeous sig. They are both beautiful girls.

Oh Grubb, poor Hugo (& you). I think I probably would wake DD up if she had a temp like that.

Happy belated Birthday Mitchell (sorry I missed it)

There is loads of sickness in my house too.

Saturday night at work I started vomiting and sent myself home to be violently sick both ends (sorry tmi) for about 4 hours. It eased during the night but hasn't gone completely until today. So of course poor DD gets it last night, it was so sad to see her little body heaving when there was nothing left.

Shes asleep now and isn't too bad.

Gotta run

Kerry

~Chrissie~

Hi Lovelies,

A tired me reporting in! Ella had a bit of a party night last night - from 12.23 to about 3.45am she played in our bed - I (probably stupidly) figured bringing her into our bed would help her to sleep, rather than her screaming the house down all night. Well poor DH has had to go to work with his eyes hanging out of his head, and I'm feeling like a zombie myself!

She's been cutting out one of her day sleeps - she will either sleep in the morning or the afternoon, not both, but probably needs both. Problem has been that she falls asleep at about 4pm, then we wake her at 5pm so she will be tired enough to go to bed around 8.30pm, but she wakes up cranky, so I don't know what to do - especially with school going back next week, I really need her to get back into "school" routine!

Today we went to the movies and saw Arthur and the Invisibles, which was really cute. She fell asleep on my lap for the last half hour, but has gone down again now. Fingers crossed for a better night!

Jarrod is very excited about going back to school, I think he's got it all figured out now. This morning we had a conversation about going back to school - his teacher must have said something to them at the end of last year about her going to another school, so Jarrod had it in his head that he too was going to another school! Roll on Tuesday!

I am doing well, back into the diet thing (up to 11kgs down) and I've also been going to the gym. My g/f won two 3 month memberships to Contours in a Xmas raffle, so we've been going almost every day. It's one of those "30min workout" places, and it's fun. Definitely noticing a difference in the shape of my body already.

Kerrie - Hope you're both feeling much better. It's hard when they're so little and so sick isn't it?

Mish - Hello lovely! How's the little man, poor little mite. Hope he's feeling better and you've both gotten some rest. Ahh the attitude....well, she gets it from her mum actually :blush: ..... I have a temper too, that she seems to have inherited from me..... :blush:

Kate - *****HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY!!!****** Hope you're having a great day!!! :) Sharapova annoys me too. Glad it's just not me! Still so over the moon at your news! There's not much on EB that I have a physical reaction to - but your news drew a loud "ohhhhhhh yaayayayayayay" from me! Happy happy happy! Totally understand the disbelief and self-protective emotions! Stay well hon!

Rach - Hello busy lady! Love love your new sig - your princesses are just divine!

Nardi - Good luck car hunting! I see lovely cars that I would like all the time - but they are just toooo far out of our price range! Hey did you see the (was it?) naturopath for Ned? How did you go? I had Jarrod's hearing screened last week, and bad news for him - his hearing is perfect - he now has NO EXCUSE for not listening to me ;) - well, other than the male genes of course!

Well I think that oughta do me for now, I was going to do some scrapbooking, but I think I might have a rest on the lounge with my book!

Lots of Love and hugs to everyone,

Chrissie

xxx

Edited by ~Chrissie~

AnnieB

Hi all - finally I've been able to get on the computer to try & catch up on everyone's news! So much has been happening...

Chrissie - Sam had one of those nights on Sunday night (had a cold that was making him feel miserable). I was so tired on Monday that I kept on dozing off everytime I sat down - Sam on the other hand didn't seem to be missing his sleep at all. How do they do it?

Kerry & Grubb - hope everyone is feeling better in your house now.

Kate - CONGRATULATIONS on your two stripes - how fantastic for you. Fingers crossed for a smooth path from here.

Rach - Am glad Sophie slept through the night for you. Has it continued? Fingers crossed that she's over it now...

Sorry no more personals as I'm sure Sam will wake any minute (he's already been asleep for nearly 2 1/2 hrs which is almost unheard of around here).

Part of the reason I've been MIA (apart from being very slack) is that I ended up in hospital for 2 days because I was dehydrated from severe morning sickness. This was when I was about 7 weeks (am now 10). My blood pressure was also very low so this made me very light headed there for a while. Anyway had our scan at 8 weeks and saw a lovely little heartbeat which was a relief. Due date is 20th August. Since then my MS has eased off to the point where I'm starting to worry that something has happened. Am still slightly nauseous at times and am hungry all the time but I feel like I've gone from one extreme to the other. Hard to please aren't I - hate the MS but when it eases off I'm worried :wacko:

As I predicted, Sam is now awake so gotta go.

Hi to everyone else - will try to get back more regularly so I'm not so out of touch.

bye for now

Annie

YvetteE

Hi Everyone,

I started work yesterday and so far it is going fine. I have had the worst headache though for the last two days, bordering on migraine proportions so it is a bit of a struggle. I have had to soldier on though but I'm really looking forward to the (long) weekend!

The kids are doing well, although Finn is struggling with getting up at a particular time. Better he gets used to it now as school isn't far away!

Annie - So sorry to hear you have had such awful morning sickness, although I understand why you kinda miss it when it isn't there. Hopefully you will have it just enough to ease your concerns, but not enough to send you back to hospital!

Megsy - How are you feeling now? Hope you are ok.

Kerry - You poor thing! And poor Megan. Hopefully you are both over the yucky stuff now.

Mish - Poor Hugo! Hope he is feeling better now.

Chrissie - Love the photo! Hopefully Ella will sleep better tonight.

Kate - When is your ultrasound? Also, will you be eventually finding out whether it is a boy or a girl? Any idea's yet???

Rach - I don't know what to say. I truly believe that you are a beautiful person both inside and out and you inspire so many of us. I hope you know how much you are valued by us. Take care. Oh, and I love your sig!

Nardi - Good luck with going back to work and yay on selling the car!! Hope the house sells soon for you.

Wenjax - How is the name search going?

Andy - How are you going? Hope the morning sickness isn't too bad.

Sheridan - Hope you are well, it's been ages since we have heard from you and the lovely Henry.

OK, that's it from me. Hi to everyone else. Take care all!

Grubb

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY

MISS KATE!!!!!!

30 was a good year for me - I had a WIG party.....partied hard.....not thinking you would have celebrated in the same style.....heheheh! Turning 35 was harder for me.......edging closer to the big 40 and let me tell you - this will be a BIG night ...party for sure! So Miss Kate I hope you enjoyed your special day.....Did you pee on a stick again...heheheh?

Took Hugo back to the Dr today (was there last Thursday getting his ears checked as I thought they may have been irritating him - they were CLEAR).......not happy to say but after today's visit he is back on antibiotics AGAIN.....it was sad watching him today just hold his head and cry! He is dosed to the eyeballs with drugs tonite in hope it makes him sleep comfortably and for longer stints than last night! His temps are going up just as the painkillers are wearing off! He is going to mums tomorrow so that I can go to work - I am training a new staff member and me not being there meant that she has been buddied off with another colleague who is a real tyrant and the trainee is a bit scared of...heheheh! She will be hanging for me to get back in tomorrow!

Annie....Have put your due date in my diary! Shame to hear that you ended up in hospital - I remember being very close to doing the same thing....not much fun huh - but hey remember what you get out of it in about 210 sleeps time..!

Chrissie...I remember Hugo going from the two sleeps to one - it was hard work.........I found it easist to get him to stay awake until about 11 - 12 was to get out of the house and occupied.....I sang to him in the car coming home so that he didn't doze off......sometimes he now has lunch after he wakes up - he is known to sleep 2-3hrs even daycare (on the floor) he sleeps 2hours! I am still laughing at your sig - the attitude is priceless! You must be jealous of Hugo's 7pm bedtime.....holy cow girlfriend I would be beside myself if Hugo didn't go to bed until 8.30 at night........7pm works for us but maybe not you.....its full on when we get home of an avo but by 7 it is then OUR time (h&A is back on now too..hheheh.....I am ready for bed by 8.30 (as I look at my watch).....CRAP on tellie tonite!

Your a little legend with your weight loss.....mmmm I was bad and put on 2.2 over Christmas but had a weigh in last week and lost 3.3 so am trying hard but have snacked today - its hard being at home - so much easier to diet when your working (away from the pantry)

We were both doing the wrong thing last night and that was letting our kids in our bed in hope that they would sleep (more like so we could try and catch some zzzzz....hehehe) - DH is tolerant for awhile but then I get the guilts and move out to the lounge....figured one of us should be fit for work....mind you he still had a whinge this morning - hello what about me and the ooohhhh 4hrs I got!!!! I did get to have a nanna nap this avo for an hr though!

kerry...yep sad to see the little ones vomit and there be nothing to left to bring up! I know exactly how you must have been feeling when you were stuck in the bathrm yourself for 4 hours - I have theses symptons on a regular basis (every second month to be precise) - its all hormonal and something they can't fix.....its not fun! I hope your family are back on track...!

Nardi....All I can say in regards to buying cars is to do your research! Both my DH and father are dealers (new and used) and BF runs the auction house in Brisbane.....so what I am trying to say is that you need to shop around! Do you have any friends in the industry who could purchase from the repossesion auctions - we have bought many cars from them for a steal! I have a RAV as you know and I love it but really I think ALL Toyotas are great cars! Good luck car hunting oh and being a super mum and getting back into work next week!!!

Thinking I may retire now as I may be in for another unsettled night.....

Edited by Grubb

teejay

Hi Girls,

Just a quick one tonight, I'm so tired and should be sleeping :rolleyes:

Sorry no personals but just wanted say Congratulations to Kate and also Happy 30th Birthday.

Thought I'd post some photo's of Mitchell's Birthday

Here's his cake:

100_0710.jpg

And the birthday boy

100_0712.jpg

Off to bed now, will come back later this week and do personals.

Teejay

Edited by teejay

Airedale

Hello All,

Just popped in to read on how you are all going.

Yvette, how has work been this week ? Certainly will be finding out the sex of the baby !!! Due date end September but not getting excited about that until I see the scan :huh:

Teejay, great photos of Mitchell. He has grown up so much since the last photo.

Mish, oh you poor thing and poor little Hugo. How has he been over the last couple of days?

Annie, hospital ??? That just sounds horrendous. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Kerry, how is your house going ? Sickness all gone ?

Having a great birthday week. Lots of morning teas, dinners and hanging out with DH and Anna... .though DH has massive wisdom teeth pain and has been in and out of dentists and doctors for the last couple of days and is in a bit of pain.... Mish did your DH sort out his tooth ? ....... have to quickly get ready to go for acupuncture in the city before coming home and getting ready for our Australia day BBQ tomorrow. My sister is due to give birth in the next week which I am really looking forward to.

Have a great day

Kate x

Grubb

hey there!

I am home again............but childless.....Hugo is on the mend - well enough to go to daycare! The anitbiotics have certainly done the trick alot quicker this time! The night before last was another long one (I was awake from 2am onwards and then went to work as mum had Hugo). Last night though he was a trooper. I am hanging to catch up on some zzz hence why I am home today however I am also preparing for our Aus day celebrations tomorrow........Megs tribe and the Booths are coming over and we are going to feast on seafood.......if all goes to plan and we get the kids down early enough then we are going to play singstar....heheheheh!

Guess what my son did yesterday............! He took his nappy off while in his cot at mums and painted the wall, himself, the linen and cot in POO.......EVERYWHERE - My poor mum but hey you have to laugh - I wish she had the camera! So girls, how do we stop him taking his nappy off?

Kate.....great to hear you are still celebrating your b'day in style! DH is still having work done on his tooth but hopefully the root canal will be finished by the beginning of Feb! What is wrong with your hubbies teeth?

Teejay....Mitchell is such a little boy now....he looks divine with his long blonde curls! Did you make the cake? Is that lightning mcqueen on the top? Hugo is a huge fan of matchbox cars - LOVES the cars movie!

Going to go do a bit of cleaning but will be back soon....might go ring that anzacgirl for a chat! Love being at home alone in my jarmies still....

~Chrissie~

Hi Girls,

Just a quick one .... be back later, been out all morning with a g/f and the kids and am hanging out for a rest!

Mish - Jarrod was notorious for taking his nappy off (seems his sister in following in his footsteps too!) so I would try to put him in overalls and all-in-ones during the day as much as I could, and for sleeps or when he was in shorts and a top, I would put his nappy on back-to-front so he couldn't see the tabs, or get to them as easily. It worked! (Thankfully we didn't ever get the poo-painting, but apparently I did it when I was a bub!) I'm finding that Ella will lift up her dress/skirts and pull her shorts off, so she's getting around in little body suits at the moment, she just won't stay dressed!!!!!!

BBS!

Love and hugs

Chrissie

xxx

Edited by ~Chrissie~

kaboo

Hi guys - a quick one from me as I'm taking the boys to a friend's house at 4pm and we are still recovering from a morning with my bf's twins!

Today I had my nuchal test scan at a new ultrasound place. My best friend looked after the boys so dh and I could go together. We saw one wriggly little baby who kept getting into the wrong positions but eventually they took a 3d scan:

3dscan2.jpg

You can see that it has its arm across its face and the legs are crossed in front of it.

I was quite relieved to have the scan as I've been a bit paranoid - couldn't sleep last night with worry. I am 13 weeks today, so things are looking good. My nausea is getting better too.I'm still on medication but slowly feeling better.

My "little" brother is down from Brissy tomorrow so will be busy - but will get back with some personals soon!

Megs71

Ok, girls, my head is so bloody scrambled and I've been MIA for so long I can't keep up with all the news....Now let me get this straight.....

Wenjax is preggers

Kaboo is preggers

AnnieB is preggers

Kate is preggers

Mitchell (Teejay) had a b'day

Kate turned 30

Have I missed anyone????

No wonder my head is spinning...that's a lot of news for one little thread...perhaps we should change our name to "Mums After Infertility who are up the duff again!!!"

I don't even know where to start with my post. Can't even remember when I last posted. It's too friggin hot here in Brissie, I can't even think straight. I've had DH's aunt & cousin (who is 20) stay all last week. They are awesome and I miss them heaps now they are gone....prior to that I was sick (as you know) so I haven't had a lot of internet time.

Nothing much to report from me. My pains went away within that week so no follow ups for me. They put it down to a parasite (think I told you all this)...something like salmonella or giadia. That's about the most exciting that's happened to me thus far this year.

I'm busy helping my SIL-to-be organise her wedding to my "little" brother. Tomorrow off to the Grubbs to indulge in one of Australia's little treasures (seafood that is). Apart from that, just managing to put on all the weight Chrissie seems to have lost. 11kgs did you say luv....yep, that should just about cover my weight gain...you lose it, I find it !!!!

Ok, I have to go & get children. I think we have a bad storm brewing.

Can I just say congratulations to all of those who now find themselves "with child". Big kisses to that gorgeous man of yours Teej and congratulations (or comiserations :) ) to Kate for reaching 30. Wait till you hit 35. That's middle aged !!!

Ok, I'm off....

anzacgirl

*fuming steaming jealous at ANY mention of singstar Megs and Grubb in same sentence*

*fuming steaming mad at turning thirty )*((&(*^( eight this year*

*vaguely remembers own 30th birthday at Karaoke bar in Chinatown singing What A Feeling complete with dance*

*thinks above must have looked more like the beer ad than Flashdance scene*

*thinks Andy is having a girl*

Just going to go back and have a read before I post.

~Chrissie~

Hello Lovelies,

yep, Megs I think you got it all straight.....busy little EBers hey?????

We've had the busiest week! Last week of the hols and I'm trying so hard to make it a fun one for my little first-grader-to-be! We've had a home day, a movie and lunch day, a friends-over-for-lunch day and today was Lollipops and lunch day. Kids have had a ball! Not a cross word from anyone all day. My little princess was such a big girl in the toddler play area - up the bolster ladder and down the slippery dip all by herself over and over and over and over again! And smiles and giggles every time! A (tiring) joy to watch!

Tonight went to the gym with my g/f only to find that they were closing early, so we went and had a coffee instead :blush: !

Megs - You've had a busy start to the year too! Yep, 11kg down, and feeling great for it! I noticed tonight that I have muscle definition on my upper arms for the first time ever, and I've been telling DH all night "look at my arms, I'm just so cut!" Yeah right! ;) But still a long way to go.......and please don't feel you have to looking for what I've lost! I'm happy for it all to stay lost forever!!!!! (PS Seafood is diet food as far as I can see - and you'll be sharing with friends, so that's definitely putting it into the negative calorie range!)

Andy - Love your u/s pic!!!! Cute little muppet you've got there! Good to hear you're feeling better too!

Kate - Hello love! Celebrating in style! You go for it! I'm coming up for 37 in just a few short weeks - I'm really having trouble with that number for some reason. Just don't like the sound of it. But I think I'll be able to manage a celebration of some sort, just as long as noone mentions that number!

Teej - I love Mitchell's blond curls! So cute! Love the birthday cake too! Jarrod is still deciding on what sort of cake he wants - I think the fave at the moment is a '6'. We'll see!

Yvette - Wow, you've got so much going on! How's the new job faring?

Annie - Hope you're feeling much better!

Anzacgirl - ***hugs*** for the number that's just a little more than mine, can I say that at the moment I think I could handle your number - there's just something really unattractive about mine??????? Maybe we can drown our sorrows together at some stage???????? LOL

Well Ella had another party night last night, but thankfully she (and I) slept in till almost 8am. I am *so* hoping that she settles in for a full night's sleep tonight, but I think she may be cutting a tooth (or two) so who knows? Fingers crossed!

Have a lovely Australia Day girls, we'll probably have a BBQ lunch and relax and enjoy a quiet day (Jarrod has a birthday party to go to in the afternoon) at home.

Love and hugs

Chrissie

xxx

kaboo

Kids are off in bed, phew. Everyone is tired tonight and my house is trashed after twins and Xav went around and dumped stuff everywhere!

Chrissie - you sound like a super mum, what a lovely idea. I've had major cabin fever with mine this week and still have most of next week to go as Liam doesn't start school until Thursday. Must be more organized next time!

Anzacgirl - now I have that beer ad in my head. Sounds like your 30th was a memorable night. Mine involved way too many champagne cocktails and a brand new digital camera = evidence.

Megs - am jealous too of your singstar bash with the grubbs. Glad to hear you are feeling better too, must not have been too good especially with visitors on their way. My little brother (who is 6'6"!) is bringing his new girlfriend to show off to us tomorrow, maybe this time he will be lucky in love (has atrocious track record).

Grubb - eeeww, your poor Mum! But better at Grandma's than at home eh? :ph34r: I have yet to encounter the nappy off scenario so no advice other than maybe he needs to go to bed in a romper?

Your singstar bash sounds like heaps of fun - photos please!

Teejay - Mitchell is so gorgeous, what blonde curls! I hope he had a lovely birthday.

Kate - I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your birthday festivities. It's such a great idea to spread it out.

Yvette - hope you survived your first week at work, luckily tomorrow is a day off. Did your migraines go away? They are just awful so I can feel for you having to work through them.

Annie - sorry to hear you ended up in hospital - you poor thing! When are you due? I am due 2nd August.

Kerry - how is Megan now? And you too?

Nardi - good luck car hunting. Dh and I have way different ideas over cars too.

Well, I need to clean up before my visitors get here tomorrow. Have a great weekend, hugs to all bubs!

Grubb

Hi girls!

Megs and I had a ball last night- here is a photo to prove it! Its pretty late at this stage and I am in my jarmies...heheheh

100_1066.jpg

She even made me take a photo of one of our scores.....yep she is a pretty good singer but I too am a star.....heheheheh NOT!

100_1073.jpg

I had a few drinks during the day but certainly not as many as our boys did.......here they are really getting into singstar! We also played BUZZ while I loved but once again Megan was a star and kicked our asses!

100_1067.jpg

All the kids had a great time running a muck and trashing the house! Hugo got eaten alive by midgies while playing in the garden (as you do).............this afternoon we were at the 24hr medical clinic because when he woke he was hysterical and was scratching galore - then I noticed his foot was a purple colour............Note to self: DON'T take your child to the after hrs clinic as the drs are all loosers....we had an indian guy who had NO clue...........Our family Dr is on holidays but I called him anyway as I wasn't happy with what the stupid indian guy had to say (which wasn't much mind you)...........because he is on antibiotics for his ears they should help if in fact the bite is infected (which I think it is)..........I also bought some polarmine.....! Stay tuned! Here is a photo of my poor little boy who was parading around in the nud this morning - check out the number of bites on his legs.......

100_1078.jpg

Chrissie - I too could have muscle definition in my arms if I did something about it.........very proud of you girl!!! I too would be asking DH to check out my muscles...hehehe! You would be horrified to know just how much JUNK Megs and I had last night - we are as bad as each other - LOVE chocolate!

Just got off the phone from Optus - upgraded our Broadband time again as we are using it all up within the first 2weeks of the month.....woohhoo! DH is on a mission and has been surfing the next looking for a franchise business to buy.....got any thoughts?

Crap night on tellie again.......but will probably go watch the final of the Batchelor....

Edited by Grubb

JuSoJaRa

Hello Girls! I'm here and I'm depressed so I have no energy to type a long post. I desperately want to tell you all just how bad I am feeling but it would take forever and TBH I don't want to drag you all down into my pit of despair. :( I do wish EB had a crying emoticon......

But I will say a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS KATE!! and a WOW ANDY - THAT BABY IS BEAUTIFUL!

And now I will crawl back into my pit and keep reading (as I do everyday - I know what you're all up to....)