Sign in to follow this  
Lucky Mama

Jan 06 Parents #76

Tildababy
GOLD!!! cool.gif What a fluke....I suppose I was just in the right place at the right time. Lots to do and I ain't gonna get it done sitting on this chair!!!

Catch you later

Tilda Edited by Tildababy

Guest ~melinda~
Thank you Ghada, Naomi, Tilda, Mel (jellybean), Michelle, Emma, Peta, & Amy for the bday wishes for my little bubbas. So far they are having a great day we just went to the childhealth centre for their 12mth weigh in all good doing well.... I will post some pics later on of there special day we are having the cake tonight and having a couple of friends over (we don't have family here in Mackay)

MEL

*munchican*
OH DO I GET BRONZE!, what luck hehehe

~Cleopatra~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

DOMINIC AND AERITH
Edited by ~Cleopatra~

Jayla
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
DOMINIC!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
AERITH!
Edited by Jayla

Jellybean
HAPPY 1ST B'DAY DOMINIC & AERITH

Not too much happening here.. did a few more bits at the shops today but ran out of money sad.gif

Dimples
OH NO! Not olive oil! Eeeek!

Amy
Bugger about the snow!! Hope it didn't take too long to clean!

Cassie
Hope all is ok with Cliff!!

Thanks for the chat last night gals.. sorry I had to go but needed my Julian perve tongue.gif

Talk soon

Mel

Jayla

Our '05/'06 Babies
Birthday List!

November 26th
Isabelle (mystic gal)

December 5th
Aerith (Melly1973)
Dominic (Melly1973)

December 19th
Mitchell (Gagsmissus)

December 22nd
Jade (--Binda--)

December 29th
AJ (G.H.E.)
Lily (cjpj)

January 2nd
Chloe (Ryn)
Olivia (coccopop11)

January 5th
Jack (Peta)

January 6th
Emmersyn (Jellybean)

January 9th
Grace (Tildababy)

January 10th
Zoe (JEZ)

January 12th
Isayah (mamazay)

January 14th
Cooper (jayamyc)

January 16th
Ashlynn (~Nic~)
Xander (~Cleopatra~)

January 17th
Zac (gnomes5boys)
Sam (gnomes5boys)

January 19th
Kaitlyn (EthKait)
Mitchell (carmenb)

January 20th
Phoenix (~Butterfly~)
James (Trickleanne)

January 21st
Zoe (Jayla)

January 23rd
Chloe (KateE81)
Edward (Eddiesmum)
Elizabeth (Kerrie23)

January 25th
Summer (Dimples81)

January 26th
Emily (mushimac)

January 28th
Natahlia (*munchican*)

January 30th
Emma (rachelemma)
Jesse (TarneeW)

February 14th
Brooklyn (jojodes)

*Please PM me if you'd like to be added to the list. original.gif*
Edited by Jayla

EthKait
Heya everybody,

Thought that might happen, had the computer on the old thread reading (still haven't finished) and left the computer for ages to do all I had to do around the house and whammo, out goes all the placings, oh well, can't be greedy, got gold last thread.

Just dropping by to say:

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY
DOMINIC & AERITH!!!
ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

BBL - still reading last thread, gosh, don't get into EB for three days and miss out on pages and pages of news....

Luv
Gayle

cjpj
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOMINIC
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AERITH!

I hope you have a wonderful day with your darling bubbas mel! sorry i missed u on msn yday

*munchican*
hi ya girls just popping in to say
biggrin.gif HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY AERITH AND DOMINIC biggrin.gif
Have a lovely day Mel and family.

WIll endevour to get back in here later, once the kids are happy! wink.gif
Cheryl

*munchican*
ok i'm back, natahlia's in bed, the boys are subdued with icypoles, cause it's friggin hot outside, so how long does it take for a icypole to be eaten? becuase thats the exact amount of 'free' time i have lol. wink.gif

miss has been a bit whingy today, but i think it's the teeth giving her issues, lastnight i gave her panadol and she slept though, the two nights before was up at some ungodly hour wanting a bottle, so out of character so i guess it's just teething, oh well can't avoid it.

Had a mild victory today out shopping, went and got DS! a ipod shuffle for christmas, and i kid you not the lady instore did not want to give it to me (price match) she rang 2 other stores and then her regional supervisor no less, and all told her the same. So yay for me saved myself $20.00. so i feel better about christmas morning already lol. Callum has been tricky to buy for this year are other 7yr olds hard to buy for or is it just me???!!!

anyway onto personals -

amy - sorry had a giggle at your snow spray mishap, hope it's not too hard to clean up with the mounting pressure from miss G with it been on 'her' toys and all tongue.gif

dimples - go ahead kick DH up the bum, they need it every now and again lol. That was a horrible dream you had btw!, just horrible i've had some bad ones, but that would haunt me to the core. sad.gif ekk with the olive oil, i did the same thing a couple of months ago, and it made such a mess!!!

cassie - hope you Dh is better soon, and gets the all clear with his colonostopy(sp?) try and get some rest tonight.

annette - had a dream lastnight that you had rylin this saturday unsure.gif smile1.gif wouldn't that be good.....!!! hope your achy body gets some rest tonight and Dh is well soon.smile1.gif

Thats all i can remember Hi to everyone i may have missed:)

ok have to go and figure out something for tea, no idea what yet should be interesting.... tongue.gif

Cheryl Edited by *munchican*

KateE81
WOW you girls can chat LOL.

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY DOMINIC!!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY AERITH!!

Well I have had a huge day already so going to go and have a rest will talk to everyone lata.

TTFN

Gagsmissus
Hi Everyone,

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AERITH AND DOMINIC!!!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!

A quickie form me M/S has just kicked in! At 5pm! grrrrr..

Love and Happiness
Nat Edited by Gagsmissus

Rinnie78
Hi,
thought id better pop i now while missy is asleep, dont know how long ive got coz she has been asleep for nearly 1.5 hours!!

Chloe has slept through for the past 3 nights!!!!! Im so excited, i hope this is it! all my hard nights not giving in to her crying and feeding her have finally paid off!! YAY!

Good luck Jodes at sleep school!

Happy Birthday Dominic and Aerith!!

Dimples- I think you need to sit down and talk to your Dh about the feelings you are keeping bottled up inside about what has happened and how he has made you feel while b/f ect. I read your post and it was a bit a ridle to me coz i dont know the whole story but i think things need discussing or you will resent him perhaps forever. He should not control and make decisions for you. Vent away!

Butterfly- big hugs to you, what a horrible time you are having at the moment.

Ahhhhh Chloes awake! fat chance i will make it back today, once Dh gets home ...no computer for me coz he hogs it!!

mandy

~Butterfly~
Hi Girls,

I need some ideas pretty please.

I am so exhusted with everything going on here. And Phoenix has decided the last few days that he is going to wake at ungodly hours and thinks it is play time mad.gif

Eg was like last night. Cliff and I got home from the hospital at 1.45am phoenix woke at 2.15am could not get him back to sleep till 4am mellow.gif been like this for a few days now. Tho the times change Like saturday it was he woke at 1am would not go back to sleep till 3am.

I am getting very tired. If I just leave him he just screams the place down with a high pitch scream. Also I cannot handle him crying for to long. So CC is just not a option for me. I have tried the making it boring. Having no lights on Except the night light. Bringing him into my bed OMG just cannot do that one he climbs over you and pulls your hair and I am scared I will fall asleep and he will fall out sad.gif

ETA. His night patterns seems to be taking on what he does during the day. He will wake at 7am back to sleep at 8.30am wake at 11.00 - 11.30 am wake till about 1pm - 2.30pm nap again till anytime up to 5pm. Bed is around 7.30pm - 8pm Edited by ~Butterfly~

mystic gal
evening mummies & Babies

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY AERITH & DOMINIC

just quick one here went to do the BP thing and what happens i get the freaking stomach bug DH and Belle has had,so i feel like $hit they gave me maxalon took ages to kick in and i have to go back friday for the BP testing yay aparently something is up in my blood test that shouldnt be so now i have to pee in a container and feel a big container up and take it back tomorrow what fun... mind u belle is being a cranky pants,she worked how to climb in and out of the clam shell we have for her and been doing lots of walking YAY

Sorry for no personals

~~Cheryl~~
i hope your right i feel crappy and just want him out.fingers crossed

~~Butterfly~~
Hope all is well with Cliff

Best get going and keep fluids up talk with you soon

**Belly Rubs**
Annette

EthKait
Hi Girls,

Well, we have had a busy few days over the weekend etc. First of all we were all sick. I have a monster viral flu/throat infection/tonsilitis (depends on what doctor's opinion I go with), either way I feel like crapola! Kaitlyn has had a green snotty nose (she seems to be clearing up now) and Ethan is concerning with a really chesty cough. Neither of the doctors will give me anything for the kids, it is so frustrating watching Ethan get worse. I know they don't want to give antibiotics because it stuffs up their immunity etc but this cough is really concerning me.

We had Mum's birthday on Saturday and had a picnic down at Kangaroo Valley, of course the weather turned foul and started raining and we ended up driving back in pea soup fog. Quite funny actually. It is summer and we were all wearing jumpers. SIL hardly spoke a word to DH and I - we are so over her attitude and she and my brother are looking after the kids when we go to Robbie Williams on Sunday!

We went and saw the builders for our house plans on Sunday and we can't have the house we wanted to build because of the slope of our block, so I was really disappointed, we knew we couldn't have that exact house and there would have to be some adjustments made but they didn't even want to go with that idea because it would cost too much, spewing!! So they are coming up with a custom design trying to incorporate all that we like about the current design but make it a ranch style length house instead of length towards the back, oh well, we will see what they come up with but I can see we are probably not going to have enough money to do all that we want (make that all that I want, lol).

NEWSFLASH: KAITLYN HAS YET ANOTHER TOOTH THAT I FOUND TODAY - THAT MAKES 5 NOW!!

She also said "Love you" to Ethan the other night when he was going to bed. She copied off us, sounded so cute!!!

She is coming along in leaps and bounds now and is pulling herself up on heaps of things and thinks she is great because she sits herself up from a laying down position. She also takes some steps with assistance now, not worried about her walking yet as Ethan didn't do it until he was about 15 months.

OK, onto personals:

Dimples: I really feel for you matey, the situation you are in at the moment really sucks. I agree with the others that you really need to sit down with DH and nut it out or it will eat away at you and will disintegrate your marriage. There are a few resentment issues you have with him and he is blissfully unaware that there is a problem. It is eating away at you and needs to be approached with him. You can vent away any time to us and can PM me anytime!

Cassie: All I can think of for Phoenix sleep routine is to try and stretch him out between sleeps during the day, perhaps cut one out if you can and tire him out a bit. That way he might get used to the new routine and need the sleep at night. I hope Cliff's test results all turn out OK and please take care of yourself too. (((Big hugs))).

Annette: WOW! Its all happening with you. Hoping that Mr Rylin makes his entrance soon. His size is fine girl, you will be OK! Don't pay too much attention to the u/s results on the size issue, they were way out with Kaitlyn. Keep taking care of yourself if you can! LOL about DH, they could never have the babies with their poor ability to take sickness in their stride could they!

Ryn: Great about Chloe sleeping through for 3 nights!!! Whoo Hoo, good girl Chloe!!

Nat: Hope the morning sickness clears up soon!

Amy: Sounds like you could go skiing at your place, bummer about the snow incident! The cake looked awesome! Like the Chrissy shot too.

Monique: Love the videos of Zay - he is such a clever and cute little man walking already!

I know there are heaps of others that I have missed, so hello to you all and sorry for missing you in my personals.

Luv to all and have a great night.

Gayle biggrin.gif

Jayla
Hi all. original.gif

Slack poster here. blush.gif

Been trying to get the house and yard tidied up before Christmas. All my family are staying here so need to get organised!

Zoe is going well, crawling more now and starting to pull herself up on her knees a bit but no further.

Breanna lost her first tooth yesterday and today we had her orientation day for school next year, my baby is growing up!

Will be back for personals,

Big get well vibes to all that need them, sounds like there is a few!

Jayla
Hi again. original.gif

Just a question about the list. Someone got me thinking that maybe it's a bit silly calling it the January babies birthday list when quite a few were born in other months. I've changed it to '05/'06 but I don't know if that sounds any better!

So, any ideas what our list should be titled???

~Butterfly~
EthKait Thanks original.gif Thinking of making is naps shorter also. Tonight I kept him up a hour later then normal OMG was he a cranky boy but did not have to fight him to go to sleep. Crossing everything that he sleeps to at least 4am. He sometimes use to wake at 4am and back to bed at 5.30am this was not a problem at that time as CLiff would get up for work anyway at 4am and sort him out and put him back to bed before leaving for work. But at the moment cliff is off work.
Just do not know what has happened to his routine he was in. Hopeing for a longer sleep tonight with him.

mystic gal
Morning Mummies & Babies

Well i'm feeling like i've been hit by a truck am sooo bloody sore it's not funny!!!! luckily no more throwing up YAY what a bonus

Belle is taking more steps all the time not long til she will be walking!!! that makes it easier for me..

It's funny they measured my belly and considering i'm suppose to be 36+6 days and my belly is 41cm and US says 39 doc was very shocked and said i have a big baby,lol like i didnt know that,heheheh hoping he comes soon am over all the BS with BP going up,then getting this bug etc just want him here to hold..

~~Jayla~~
What about Babies Birthday's for 05/06???? something like that

~~Gayle~~
Pity you cant have the house you want. Yay for the other tooth and saying i love you how cute..

Thats all i can do am too sore,catch up later on

**Belly Rubs**
Annette

cjpj
ohhh nooo jayla dont change cuz of me!!! i was meaning about jan silly cuz lily not being born then not that your list was named wrong!!!! how bout "due in jan" bubs cuz thats when they were due, and where most of us met up? sorry to cause any hassle unsure.gif

well little miss decided to wake up early, and dh bought her in for a feed, then said he wanted to go back to sleep. he usually gets lily up for the morning after ive fed her and i get 20 mins in bed... this week,, nope and gee im feeling it! sad sad i know. dh had been up since 4am with sinus hassling him, he is yet to go to the docs, happening for ever!!!! arrgghhhhh. anyway ive put lily back to bed cause she was being feryl beryl.

BUT yay she is sleeping better, apart from one wake up around 4am, she is sometimes going to 8.30am! now if she wakes and feed b4 6.45 i know she is gunna crash within an hour. since being on her long term antibiotics, lily is having much better day and night sleeps, sometimes 2 dhr day sleeps, yday she was at childcare for 3 hours, so missed morning sleep, but had 2.5hrs sleep at lunch yay!

NAT i hope all happens quickly and safely with the coup, so your darling john can be home soon.

RYN great about chloes sleeps improving.

BUTTERFLY i hope phoenix had great nights sleep

MYSTIC GAL oohh not long now! if the docs can actually agree lol i hope your pain improves

ETHKAIT its soo hard being sick when you have kids isnt it. what a pain about your house plans. wishing ya good luck with getting a plan that fits your budget

us, well we put most of the christmas lights up now. the house is starting to look good. the last few evenings, weve been standing on the footpath, talking to neighbours weve never even met til now, as we each fixup and admire our handiwork.

this week we hope to buy a nativity display, and a little santa, then we should be right for this year. we also try to buy a set or 2 of lights at sales, for next year.

well off to get organized for the day.

ohhh i almost forgot...a little news for you all...

i went to the docs on monday, all my u/s and blood tests were normal, cheking my kidney etc, as it was a bit crap b4 lily,, sooooooo i got my implanon taken out! rolleyes.gif baby no. 2 can come on in!

gp said period would return quickly, ummmmm didnt know he meant THE NEXT DAY! not sure, cuz tmi i had period of breakthru bleed when lily was in hosp 2 weeks ago. anyway, back again now, tmi. gee if it is period now, pretty qucik to get back in cycle, i spose one month will tell, lol unless im lucky.

gee cant believe it, sleep deprived, for nearly a year, and i ready to go again.

off to get ready, i have early morn tea to go to

Jayla
Oh no Chris! You just got me thinking that's all! You didn't cause any hassle!

Guest ~melinda~
Good Morning Ladies, I promised pics of their big day well there are so many so this was fun picking which ones to show...

I wanted to thank you all for being so wonderful in repling to the babies bday meant heaps to me.... We have another bday here in 4days smile1.gif busy time of year now lots of bdays...

[img]http://members.iinet.net.au/~mel73/Mels_pics/happy1stbday6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://members.iinet.net.au/~mel73/Mels_pics/happy1stbday7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://members.iinet.net.au/~mel73/Mels_pics/happy1stbday8.jpg[/img] Edited by ~melinda~