Megs71

***Mums After Fertility Problems No. 33***

Megs71

It's me...nothing to say...will update on the in-law front when I have time without them wondering where I am :angry: Just wanted to be first. Anyone watch Idol? How good is that little Lisa chick? LISA TO WIN !!!!

~*Cherie*~

So how long are they staying Megs??Feel for you :(

I agree Lisa was awesome and i will definately be cheering her on,they seem a bit better this yr.

Airedale

I agree, just adore Lisa and her style of music.

Hey Wenjax.... how are you feeling ?

I have a few things that I have been thinking about when I hang out the washing etc :smile:

* Rach, how is your BF doing with the twins ?

* Mish, how is Hugo and his sleep time going, any more vomitting? Has he taken any more steps?

* LilyMurray, where are the triplets 1st birthday photos !!?

* Anzacgirl, thanks for the e-mail and the photo's of my SIL ( :D ) Will send you an e when Anna goes to sleep - who knows when that will be as I think she has dropped one sleep but cannot work out if it is morning or afternoon

I know I was thinking about another thing but have forgotten... back later when I remember

Kate

Grubb

Morning ladies!

We are back in the land of living and I thoroughly enjoyed my "me" day yesterday! Thank god I did as I am home again today but this time with a sick miserable child.....off to the doctors at 11.30am - Daycare think that he may have croup but I think its more like a chest infection. We bought a vaporiser last night and it seems to help alot! This morning he was very chesty but as the morning has gone on the gunk from ears and nose is very green................WILL THIS EVER STOP? Stay tuned! Megs gives Oscar Pentavite so we bought that too........will give anything a go! I have him back on lactose free milk again too as he doesn't seem to chuck as easily!

Kate....the things we think of when hanging out the washing! I do this all the time - this morning I was thinking how slack I have been and I had at least get on and post.......! Yes, the boy took another 2 steps yesterday at daycare......none today yet!

Megs....I like Lisa too.....can you believe that Bobby got thru - no doubt he is very original. I think that Dean is just HOT!!!! - bit young I know but hey I am allowed to perve!!!!

Does anyone else agree and think that Karl was ripped off in Dancing on Ice......hehehehehehehe - love Karl but OMG hows the body on Jake who won!

Yesterday I got a few bargains again at target......A pair of "Bratz" jarmies for $7 ......Cute cargo pants, skirt (with leggins) and top for $6.50.......I am getting prepared for Xmas as we have a set $10 limit for all the nieces and nephews......They won't believe me when they see what I have got them............Such an expensive excercise when there are so many kids to buy for!

Small child sleeping so must have a shower and prepare for what the day may bring.....aarrrgghhhh - fingers crossed no spew!!!!!!

AnnieB

Hi there

Think I missed posting for a whole thread so thought I'd better pop in early before I missed out again. Can't remember much from the last thread so not many personals again...

Grubb - hope you got some answers at the Dr's appointment - poor little Hugo has been through enough I say! Yay on his walking too!!!

Megs - hopefully you're off hiding getting some me time with your inlaws looking after your nephew & your two!! How rude I say - your BIL & SIL need a good boot in the bum.

Only exciting news from here is that Sam started to walk last week(that may be too strong a word), but he's up to about 7 or 8 steps at a time & walking between things. Yippee! I was so excited as I was starting to think it was never going to happen :tongue:

I have done a few days of relief teaching over the last 2 days. I don't know how you working Mums do it - you must get so good at using the time you have at home well as everything's gone to hell here even after 2 days away. Washing everywhere & the place generally untidy - I hate feeling so disorganised. Rain hasn't helped the washing situation but I wouldn't dare complain about the beautiful stuff!

Idol has sucked me in too although I'm so bad at names I can't even think who Lisa is - is she the young girl?. Didn't the girls get a caning last night from the judges though? Glad it's them & not me (mind you my singing would deserve a caning!! :D )

What is everyone doing for father's day on Sunday? I haven't decided yet or even got DH his present - slack I know. Sam made him a tie at playgroup this morning (cardboard & pipe cleaners!) so he won't be empty handed.

Enough dribble from me - hope everyone is well & that your lovely children are behaving!

Bye

Annie

~Chrissie~

Hi Lovelies,

I'm such a slacker. Honestly. I try to get in here to post, and I'm just so tired of an evening I do what I've got to do and then it's off to bed. Poor DH has been sadly neglected the last few weeks, so I'm hoping for a miraculous boost of energy on the weekend ;)

Ella is still sick. But it's not bacterial, so the dr. won't prescribe a/bs for her. So she just coughs and has a runny nose constantly. She's happy enough though, so that is comforting. Jarrod is being an absolute handful right now. He's driving me nuts. He won't eat the dinners I cook and just wants toast. It's not like I cook extravagant meals anyway. Tonight he had a tiny piece of steak, a spoon full of peas and a spoon of mashed potato and sweet potato. He ate about half the steak and 2 peas. And then sat there telling me that I didn't like him anymore because I gave him yucky food. This happens every night - unless we have takeaway. I am at my wits end girls, does anyone have any suggestions? He's only a little guy, and I worry about him not getting enough nutrients.

Annie - It sort of only hit me this morning that Fathers' Day was this weekend. So we went out this afternoon and bought Tim's gifts. I'm so cranky though, I was in Target and thought he would like one of those buckets of M&Ms. Well I put it and the other things on the register and it got left behind - didn't realise until I was unpacking the bag - thankfully she hadn't rung it up so I didn't pay for it, but I had planned on giving it to him from Ella, so I'm a bit bummed about it. Great news that Sam is walking - no looking back now. Ella is now trying to run, and it's just the funniest thing.

Mish - Poor you and Hugo. I hope he gets better soon. Lucky you having a me day. I'd love one of those. Might have to slot one into the calendar! I always envied you getting such great bargains when you went shopping and wondered why I never saw any bargains. Well last week I was in Target and they had a clearance rack. I picked up an outfit for Ella for next winter - embroidered jeans and a velour hoodie with Fifi and the Flowertots on them - normal price $29.99, I got it for $6.28! So I got one for my niece as well! Yay for me!!!

Kate - My thinking place is the shower! I remember everything in there, of course I've usually forgotten once I'm out though! Now hang on a minute....what do you mean S is your SIL????? LOL

Wenjax - Hi love!!

Megs - Oh love, poor you. I bet you can't wait to see the back of them. Apparently we've got an overnight visit from FIL and SMIL in September. I love them both dearly, but they take the "make yourself at home" thing very literally!!!!! Vent away love!

OKay well I am caught up - for this thread anyway! I'm off to do some work, I did start watching celebrity survivor but I've sort of given up on it. I am into Idol this year though - Lisa was great wasn't she? Not sure about Bobby - he's a bit too way out for me. I was surprised he got through. Taped tonight's episode, so I'll catch up on that tomorrow.

Love and hugs to everyone,

Chrissie

xxx

kaboo

Just a quick one before I tackle the cesspit that is my house. Man, I am sick of it looking like someone has just ransacked the place and I'm sick of nagging!

Megs - hope your time hasn't been too stressful and that you'll have a free house again soon.

Grubb - gosh, you've had such a long run of sickness with Hugo. I hope things pick up for him soon.

Annie - yay Sam! Aren't they cute when they walk, or rather toddle.

Chrissie - I know exactly what you mean about picky eaters. That's probably been the most stressful thing with Liam over th years. The boy hardly eats and when he does it's from such a limited menu. We've had yelling and tears and the whole lot. I've just about given up making him try new stuff because it just stresses me out too much.

Wendy - hope the 2ww isn't too stressful for you.

Airedale - how's it going?

Rach - glad to hear that your new job is going well. I think you made a great decision to get out and try something new - well done :)

Did everyone read Alison's news about Ashlea coming home?! Isn't that just fantastic :)

Not much happening here. I'm going away overnight next week to do more training, but only in Wollongong this time (I get to go to Tamworth and Albury in October). We have decided not to all go to Japan in October - I would prefer to save the money and pay off our outstanding bills and save a bit - dh is disappointed but if we do need to do IVF and/or I'm off work again then it would be best to have some extra money.

I am finally getting off my butt to do some exercise. I joined a netball team at work and we are going to be playing in a corporate cup thing in the Domain. We had a practice yesterday after we watched the previous season's grand final - I have a feeling I'm going to get plenty of exercise because we are going to be crap and end up running a lot LOL! But as I currently do no exercise except the odd walk and walking at work (you walk a lot as a librarian because you are forever walking around getting books etc) it will make me do something.

Has anyone else had horrible AF cramping since they had their baby? Last night I was in terrible pain - doubled over and couldn't sit down, it was almost as bad as labour. And it's not much better today.

Anyway, better get going. I'm getting my haircut this morning (left it to the last minute so could only get the last appt and will have to colour my hair myself)

~*Cherie*~

Hi girls,

Just a quick post from me as i'm at my niece b'day party!!

IT'S A BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Love you girls!!!!!

Be back on monday!!

Airedale

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!

Yipppeeee !!!!!

I am so so so so so so so so excited and happy for you and DH and Jaxon.

Brilliant news.

Enjoy the party today :D

Well Done and come back and tell more details !

Kate xx

kaboo

Wow Wendy - CONGRATS!!!!

Megs71

OH MY GOD !!!!!!

What fabulous news :D Congrats to you, DH & Jaxon.

Grubb

WOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Wen that is the best news! How exciting! Congratulations to you, DH and Jaxon!!! Pls make sure you continue to post in here (even though I have been known to stalk the Mums TTC again thread ALL the time too...heheheh)!!!!! Just the best news Miss WEN!!!!

Its Saturday night girls and we are home! I did have a girls lunch to attend but I was tame - only had 3 glasses of wine! Dh was at Boothys so the hubbys had 4 kids in total to look after! Master Hugo was a little bit naughty and didn't have a sleep - so needless to say he was out like a light within a minute of being in the car coming home! It will be interesting to see when he wakes again or we might be lucky and he sleeps thru (hes been asleep since 5.30pm) - He didn't wake even when we put his jarmies on him and nor when we offered him a bottle..........but within 10mins of being horizontal he had a huge cough and proceeded to vomit everywhere..........he still didn't really wake up......quick clean up and back down again - he sure is going to wake up very hungry! He doesn't have croupe (well not bad enough to give him the steriods however I was given the prescription in case we needed it over the weekend)........

Yesterday we visited BF in the afternoon and Hugo took another 2 steps and because he was feeling brave and was liking all the extra attention he tried again but fell ass over........hit the coffee table...........OMG the poor boy looks like he has been hit and neglected - the bruise on his cheek and the lump on his head are both huge! He handled it very well and probably only screamed for about 30seconds! I am sure he will be having alot more falls like that to come...!

Kaboo - I am hearing ya about the bad cramps - I am thinking of going back to the gyno because even though I used to get all my pain due to problems with my tubes (which are no longer there) - I am having the exact same pains again......! Its not much fun huh!!! I do swear by Naprogesiac (sp?).......

Chrissie...Naughty Jarod......Got to give it to him though - Toast is nice stuff! I would eat carbs all day if I could too.....heheheheheh! Hugo also is on and off food - I found out this week that he likes cous cous and is trying more and more fruit which I am extremely happy about (glad he doesn't like bananas though - last one I bought cost me $2.80...WTF)

Great to hear you bought a bargain - I am going back again this monday in hope I can find some more. I am thinking I should start up a business where I shop for other people - people who don't have time to do it! Food for thought anyway!

Annie....Yep, its hard working and having a child but after awhile you get into a routine and the house work does get done! There just isn't enough hours in the day! We are going to my parents for Fathers Day......its great going over there as they just dote on Hugo and we get to kick back! Both my dad and DH love the V8's so after lunch they will be kicking back on the lounge - and I will too!!!! Hugo made DH a card and I bought DH a new wallet and a pair of shoes from Hugo.......I was planning on being the good wife and cooking him bacon and eggs but I just realised theres no bacon in the freezer......oooopppppssss!

Girls...it would be great if you could tell me a dish that you have either cooked or heard of that I could serve at my dinner party that I am having later this month! Any suggestions would be appreciated......Miss Megs we are going to have a good night - I will be ready to party again by then....!

Hey does everyone remember Sweetart.......She too has got a BFP (already has two boys).......well she is now expecting twins! I tell ya that is my biggest fear!!!! So happy for her though.....hey Megs I hope she now thinks her family is complete......! heheheheh

Am hoping DH will watch a movie with me now.......hope you are all having a good weekend!!!

Edited by Grubb

Megs71

I see you Miss Grubb :ph34r:

I have just had the best night. The in-laws left this morning and tonight we walked up to my dad's house (he lives just over the hill) and we watched River Fire...which for non-Brisbanites is our River Festival which includes fireworks and 2 planes flying over with their afterburners. My dad has unrestricted views of the city and he put a pork roast on the webber (for non-queenslanders as I think this is a queensland thing), it's a bbq with coals in it - gives it a smokey flavour....so we sat out there, kids were great, had a great meal and watched a light show. Fabulous.

Won't go into details about my in-laws..needless to say I'm exhausted and I won't be sending my kids to stay with in-laws any time soon...I watched the way they handled my little nephew and after the 10.30pm bedtimes, 9pm dinners, calling him "naughty" constantly and totally fussing over him at other times (like a baby and he's nearly 3!!) and all the time they were telling me what a terrific kid he is, :angry: I realised that I'm doing a f**king awesome job and don't need their damn help :huh:

Grubb pleased to hear you had a good girls lunch, but doubly pleased to hear you're saving yourself for me :D No suggestions from me for food...just bring on the grog I say ;) I can't believe sweetart has twins on the way. That will sure keep her busy. Ok, bone to pick...when you say you visited BF do you mean the one in Brisbane :huh: You know the one that lives 5 mins from me :huh::huh::huh: Just teasing...great to hear Hugo has taken some more steps...his tumble will be the first of many :(

Met my new niece this week. She's just beautiful. I thought I'd be all warm & fuzzy though, but I wasn't...so perhaps that's my answer right there huh ! Anyway, I'm off to watch the DVD DH & I started last night before we both dozed off. It's called "Two for the Money"...looked good to start with anyway.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Edited by Megs71

teejay

Hi Girls,

Congratulations Wendy. Fantastic news :D

Megs: We went to Riverfire also. We drove to my SIL's place and then we all walked down to river from there place, picked up Fish and Chips on the way. Had a great view of the Story Bridge and some of the south bank fireworks. Wasn't the dump and burn from the F111's fantastic? Deahna and Mitchell loved it. We only got home about half and hour ago and both children have now crashed. I can't believe they stayed awake in the car, esp Mitchell.

Grubb: I hope Hugo either wakes up before you go to bed or waits to morning. Enjoy your day at your parents. We are going to the Inlaws which is pretty good. They had to child proof there house heaps for Mitchell compared to the other grand children. He is a shocker with cupboards etc, drives me f'n nuts. I hate going to friends houses that don't have children, or little children. I spend my whole time chasing him around saying NO!!!!!!!!

Andy: Hope the netball goes well. I would love to play again. I used to play all the time BC.

Chrissie: I hope Ella is feeling better soon. Sorry, I can't help with Jarrod. I am guessing you have tried that vitamin supp that can help with appetite. Deahna went through a stage a few years ago with not wanting to eat but now is fine and likes most things. My drama with her, is bed wetting. She goes though stages of staying dry for a few weeks or even months and then starts wetting again every night for months on end. Has been happening for about 3 years now. The doctors won't do anything until she is 7.

Better get to bed I suppose, since I have to get up and cook DH breakfast. I remembered the bacon Grubb :tongue:

Teejay

YvetteE

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say congratulations to Wendy! Fantastic news!

We are all doing well here. I'm loving having my three gorgeous boys (should say 4 really as DH is being a darling too!) around me. Life is pretty good. Must one day get into the discussion regarding more kids! DH and I think very differently on this one. Let's just say that I have 2 more frosties left and I would love to go back for them - will leave it for a couple of years before pushing for it though!

Anyway, must dash. Jasper is due a feed at any minute!

Take care everyone.

~*Cherie*~

Hi girls,

Thank you for all your congratualtions aand well wishes,makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside :tongue: We're over the moon and still can't believe it,probably won't hit for awhile.

I'll be back tonight for personals as i have a busy day ahead.

Thanks girls!!!

shangobunni

Hi girls...

thought i'd pop in and say hi :D Hope you all had a great fathers day!

Cooper is doing well, being a bit mr ferral with hi sleeping still, but they may have something to do with getting three teeth at once!!!

Well I am 10weeks pg on Wed..OMG!! I have actually had 4 USs as I am just stressing so much that everything is ok. Still on the pesseries..

Wendy.. a big congrats to you!!

Deb & Cooper

anzacgirl

Deb and Wenjax WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW.

Yvette, so lovely to see you in here, have no idea how you actually have the time!

Have to be quick, Spencer is chatting away in his bed ( he should be asleep for at least another hour in my reckoning ) so better head back upstairs and think of things to do with him for the next three or six hours :blush:

Did you all have nice Fathers Days yesterday? Spencer bought his dad a Super 12s rugby book, a DVD called BroTown ( for the Kiwis out there, very very funny comedy series, but too many in jokes for me - lots of local NZ humour and personalities sent up in cartoon style ) and some kind of framed poster thingy of the All Blacks. And prawns and seafood wontons and salad for lunch. We are full sail in the IVF cycle, injections started Friday. Lucky for me I have lots of numb flappy tummy skin to inject so it is not hurting quite as much as last time.:) EPU should be middle of this month all going well.

Will be back on later if I can to do personals.

Magic mummy moment: Spencer is really starting to mimic now, but not what I am consciously teaching him. Now he is making the ah ah ah sound of the Count from Sesame Street every time I say '1'. At this rate I will never get to '10'.

Airedale

Hi Girls,

Have been super busy. Had a lovely day yesterday. DH received a cute book called "Why I love my Daddy" and I bought Anna a t-shirt "My Dad Rocks". Also bought him some boxer trunks (they go to the knee) and a T-shirt. Couldn;t think of anything else that he really needs.

We went to a 1st birthday party at lunch then over to my Dad's for Fathers Day dinner.... talk about a love affair right there...... Anna is in LOVE with her Opa. As soon as she finished dinner out of her high chair and off she raced to sit on my Dad's lap. She kissed him all over his head and was often found leaning against him or sitting on him or running to him with books in her hand.... I think because she looks exactly like I did when I was little that it makes me teary thinking that it could be me 28 years ago (insert teary smilie :D )

My Mum came home on Friday after being away for 10 weeks so we spent a couple of days catching up and she spent most days kissing Anna or running after her to kiss !!

I think Anna has gone down to one sleep a day so not much time to spend on the computer or housework so am thinking of starting back at swimming lessons and also going back to playgroup to fill in the morning and give her a chance to play with other kids.

Andy you mentioned a while back that your Mothers Group are pretty slack. I have to agree that mine has almost finished because all but me are back at work :o sshhhh don;t tell DH !!!!!

Waiting for my B/T results to see if pro-lactin levels are low enough to try FET this month....... hopefully it will be all systems go.

Well, am off to do some chores then have my 'lunch break' at 1pm !!!

Bye bye

Kate x

~Chrissie~

Hi Lovelies,

Ella is sick again! Or should I say ... STILL!!! She still has the cold, but now she also has a tummy bug. I had to leave work this morning to get her from my sister and take her to the doctor. All she wants to do is sleep, poor little thing. At least she's not vomiting now. Thank goodness. I hate it when my babies are sick! DH had a lovely day yesterday, except that his princess wasn't too well, I think Jarrod got more of a kick out of giving presents than DH did getting them!!

Kate - Doesn't it get you when your kids just LOVE your parents? Good luck with your prolactin - so many mums going back for more right now!!! I wish you very well!!

Anzacgirl - LOL at your magic mummy moment! I had a giggle at the thought of Spencer going "ah ah ah" like the count.....Jarrod does that too! (He also does cookie monster pretty well!) Good luck for your FET...getting a wierd sense of de ja vu!!!!

Deb and Wen - Congratulations lovelies!!!!!

Yvette - Welcome home lovely!! Good to see you pop in! I can totally understand wanting to go back for your frosties - I think, no, I *know* if I had frosties I'd want to go for them too!

Teej - Jarrod is actually having a multivitamin every day, as well as a learning blend oil capsule. Appetite isn't his problem, it's just not eating what we cook!!! LOL It's a bit of a catch 22 - he will snack on apples, yogurt, cheese - all good stuff that I hate deterring him from, it's just that at meal times, he'll only eat what HE wants! I've stopped all snacks from about 4pm on, so that he will be hungry, but it makes no difference - the little bugger just refuses to eat veges and meat! I've tried *rationalising* with him - if he says he doesn't like potato, then I tell him I won't buy chips for him, because they are potato too - then he has potato. Same with chicken / chicken nuggets! Some night's it's just too much effort and we both end up sulking - and one of us goes hungry! Re bedwetting, do you have a slumberdry? I got one for Jarrod when he started night training, and it's a godsend. We've been lucky with no bedwetting, but I can totally understand what you're going through - I had a bedwetting problem till I was 13, and it's awful - for everyone. My Mum was told by a paed to set her alarm for two hourly intervals during the night, and she would wake, get me up and take me to the toilet. I can't remember how long we did this for, but it worked and I stopped. I can't imagine it would have been too long - maybe you could try something like that for a few nights and see how it goes? I remember it felt really good to wake up in the morning and think "I didn't wet the bed - yippeee!!!!". Good luck!

Megs - Hi Love!!! Glad you've got your house back to yourself again!

Mish - I'm with you on the carbs hon! the 25kg I lost on sureslim piled straight back on as soon as I walked past a bakery I think!!! ;) Hey how did you go on Tony Ferguson? I'm going to give that a go with a g/f and see if that works for me. I totally need to do something. We're a non-banana eating family too...which is a saving I guess! You would make THE BEST personal shopper! You get so many bargains....!!!!!

Well I'd better choof and check on my princess, Jarrod is performing tonight at the Blue Mountains Dance Festival -he'll be dressed up as one of about 10 Batman's - he's so excited about it. I'm hoping Ella perks up a bit and can bop along to the music, otherwise it might be an early night for us all!

Love and hugs everyone,

Chrissie

xxx

Grubb

Great to see you posted Chrissie as I was on earlier and I saw you were too.....I was thinking you were just having a quick sqwizz while at work.....but oh no you are home with a sick child! Poor Miss Ella..........as you said at least she's not vomiting at the moment! I hope she is on the mend! I was doing really well on the Tony Ferguson diet but like any other diet I loose 5-10kgs and get slack............BUT today I have started again.....I have had my shake and now I wait till dinner....its hard but it sure does work.....I am adamant to loose another 8kgs before Xmas! I hope you enjoy your family night tonight and Jarrod performs like a little star!

Kate....ooohhhhhhh A FET not too far away for you my friend! Whats the bet you and Anzacgirl are PG together......hehehehe imagine if you were both expecting twins....!!! I am nasty aren't I? I so know where your coming from with Anna loving her Opa - Hugo is absolutely besotted with my dad.....its cute huh!

Anzacgirl....LOL at Spence.....ah ah ah ah! Hugo as you know is just so keen on the Wiggles that he does all the dances now.......such a crack up to watch! He says everything is "Pretty"........Mummy Pretty! God love him! Did I tell you that Hugo had another MASSIVE stack yesterday......he fell off the lounge and hit his head on the tiles...........holy crap I was worried but he only howled for about 1min......if it had of been me I sure would have cracked a narna for longer that!

Megs....great chatting with you today - you really make me laugh! Hope Oscar's gungy eyes clear up and both the kids can go back to daycare on Thursday!

Teejay.....Great to hear from you - You were MIA for awhile! My parents have not child proofed their house at all but surprisingly enough Hugo really only has to be told once and he is pretty good - mum has him well trained!

Yvette....Holy crap girl how have you found the time to post and also think about having another child......you amaze me! Thanks for popping in and saying Hi!

That goes to you to Shango....WOWOWOWOWO 10 weeks already!

Time is up for me.......Hugo is now waking.....he has had a great nap - been down since 11am! He was being a right little sh*t today when doing the grocery shopping....he loves his own voice and is squealing all the time.....its quite embarrassing!

Ok gotta go! Hugo is having another hair cut this afternoon and if I can get my software to download the pic I will post one of his new "Do"!!

Megs71

OH MY GOD, how about Steve Irwin. I just can't believe it. I absolutely loved him. Even had the great fortune of meeting him one day a long time ago when his zoo was just a little paddock...he was working around the place and actually stopped & had a chat to me & my brother, mum & her partner. He was very cool. I am very sad about this :(

Be back later for personals. Need to go off & appreciate what I have for a while ;)

~Chrissie~

Morning Lovelies :(:(

Sad sad day isn't it? I was soo shocked when DH rang to tell me Steve Irwin was dead - my first reaction was to think about the date - I was checking that it wasn't April, so it couldn't be a cruel joke. I feel desperately sad for his wife and those little kids. Such a loss.

My little princess is a little better today, at least she's smiling, although still very clingy. Yesterday afternoon she woke from a sleep, screamed at me for 30mins then slept again for 2 hours on my tummy. Every time she stirred she screamed for a bit, but at least she got some sleep. So we're home again today. Jarrod was a star last night! He danced very well and was sooo excited I thought he was going to explode before we even got there! Naughty me got into trouble off the camera-nazi - ooops! I mean usher! I thought I was being very discreet in my videoing....not so. I got busted. I felt like a naughty school kid, she stood in the aisle and watched me until I'd put the camera away! I watched her do it to other people too, she was a bit rude. Oh well. I got most of Jarrod's dance. :blush:

Mish - I'm starting TF on Friday, so good to know that it works. My problem is keeping the weight off once I've lost it...let's hope this time is different.

Okay better go cuddle a crying daughter.

Love and hugs

Chrissie

xxx

anzacgirl

Good luck with Miss Ella getting back to her normal delightful self Chrissie. And with the T/F thing. I am definitely going to do that myself, but hopefully after baby # 2 ( could be years....!@!!!! )

So many people must have rung around yesterday to tell partners about Steve Irwin. It is terrible news. I think that despite what an obvious loss to the conservation movement his death brings, I am crying for his children more. And he and his wife seemed so beautifully matched in energy and passion, it did seem like they were awesome mates as well as parents and husband and wife. I hate to overuse the word, but soulmates springs to mind. I don't care that he died doing what he loved, he died far too young, and left so much behind.

Grubb, you MUST get your software up and running, we have to see Hugos' new do :)

Can anyone help me with how to do a flash sig??? I can't seem to get lilypie or tickercentral to show my ticker on EB, and think it is time I upgraded to a Megs/Rach style. Is there a site I can go to and play around on? Or is it in a photoshop style programme?

~*Cherie*~