~*Cherie*~

***Mums after fertility problems #32***

~*Cherie*~

Me,Me,Me!!!

Edited by wenjax

Grubb

Wenjax...you beat me for Gold by approx 15mins.......!!!

I am in between watching Aus Idol and playing on my computer......

Back a little later or in the morning........Going to find our LIST too......

~*Cherie*~

Hehe Grubb!!That's what you get for watching idol,i don't know if i'm going to watch it this yr yet,maybe from the top 12,last few yrs have been dissapointing.

We had a lovely weekend away with the family,the weather was gorgeous on the central coast and it was just nice hanging out together,us girls didn't mind sitting around chatting all day but i think the boys got itchy feet!!They didn't even go fishing!!That's a first!

Jaxon had a blast with his cousins,just loves being with them,there's only 13weeks between him and one of his cousins & i think they will be special mates.

I'm off to bed for an early night,have to get up early tomorrow :(

Grubb

Hey Chickadees.

Where is everyone AGAIN!!!!!!

Hugo is sick..........aaarrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh.....I really shouldn't complain as he has been so well for the longest period this year (just over a month). He was very miserable during the night and then today he has just got worse as the day has gone on..........the poor little mite just projectiled everywhere in his cot while he was sleeping.......that was the third time today - he can't even keep water down. So we are off to the Dr at 4.30 today! I have changed his linen three times and onto the sixth load of washing. I stink too of spew.........!

While he is sleeping I am going to lie down just in case tonight is long and disturbed......working tomorrow (thats if Mum will still have him)....

anzacgirl

I can not remember much from the previous thread, but here goes:

1. Rach, I think you should run for PM. You are smart, kind, dynamic, organised and incredibly thorough.

2. Marcia and DH - hope you had a fab celebration of your babies' first birthday! And I agree with the others on how amazing you (both) are -

3. Megs and Grubb - (not that you dont both deserve a special individual mention) sick children galore for the two of you. Luckily there is a new sweep of reality TV ( Idol ) on board for the two of you to escape your own reality......

4. Chrissie!!! Hello lovey!

5. *complete mental blank as to anything else*

Wenjax and Katie - does this really mean that we will be kind of sharing another baby making odyssey??!!!!!! I am putting plenty of stock in the body memory theory, and hoping that it is a short trip for all of us. It just feels so different this time around, I am finding it much harder to get my head around.

Not much happening here, that is why I am not really posting much. Am hermitising a bit. Which is sad cause the weather is glorious. I made Grubbs chicken curry which was supposed to give me time to do other stuff around the house, but my procratination gene has kicked in and I have just been writing lists of things to do and them promptly not doing any of it.

Spencer is such a hot and cold personality, really quick to fire up lately, and really quick to be diverted back into niceness luckily. He has taken a few steps every day now, but as he crawls sooo fast, is not interested in walking to get to where he wants to go. My competitive streak ( which takes a battering every week at Mothers Group when I see ALL the other kids running around ) is only eased when I see him do something that I think is quite advanced :) :) so at the moment he is throwing balls with great precision, and across the room, so I have decided that he is 'showing aptitude for sport' - well at least I have something to write in his journal. Which, by the way, is actually my pregnancy journal that I stopped writing in at 20 weeks and found when I was looking for something else in the spare room today

And what I was looking for was my list that I wrote last week of things to do :wacko:

Ha!

Take care all

Garnet

Hi there Ladies :) (Don't fall over cos I'm posting!)

Nothing much to report here...Luca's finished teething for the moment and is still on a quest to learn as many new words as she possibly can in the shortest space of time possible...We just had a few weeks of interrupted night sleeping, but I'm (very cautiously) happy to say that she's finally started sleeping through the night...OMG it only took a year to get a full nights sleep into her!!!

That's about it from me...I'm off to make a beef and vegie stir fry for dinner. I hope that you are all doing well and I shall endeavour to venture back before the end of the month!!! Go me!!! :tongue:

Take care till then :)

Airedale

Morning,

Anzacgirl, yep we will be going through it all again together :D , though I will be behind a couple of weeks as I need one full AF cycle after weaning before doing my FET. I have tickets to U2 :D and Billy Joel :blush: lined up in case it doesn't work have something to look forward to :unsure:

Anna is going through a squealing and yelping stage and it is driving DH crazy !! He said that he hopes we have a boy next time as they don't scream and squeal :blink: I feel like she is on the cusp of talking as she is rolling her tongue around her mouth and talking all day and chatting and then throwing her head back and laughing like it is a big joke :smile:

I haven't had much energy lately as Anna has been waking in the middle of the night due to runny nose, teething or croup and has taken a while to go back to sleep. Thankfully no crying but just sitting up and wanting to be cuddled which I don't mind at all...... so I spent the weekend catching up on sleep, watching movies and laying on the lounge when Anna was napping or DH was playing with her. Have made a decision to go to bed early this week and see if I feel better.

Going shopping with my sister today for her maternity clothes (my family don't know that we are going to do FET again) and also clothes shopping for Anna.... Mish any tips on sales ??

Kate x

LilyM

Phew :wacko: we finally got rid of the inlaws this morning

I think I need to go to bed for a week to recover now! :wacko:

Kate - Have fun at the shops today! YOu chose a good time to go out. Im not sure about Sydney, but I know in Canberra there are some bargain sales on right now, but of course everything that you will want wont be on sale....LOL :wacko:

Garnet - I almost fell over when I saw your post LOL, two posts so close together....Its good to hear you are doing well.

Anzacgirl - We are convinced Josh has an aptitude for sport too. A while ago at NICU follow up a paed commented on Josh's reflexes in his lower limbs being over axaggerated (which could have indicated spasticity, but after much worry we now know its not )& so DH & I have put it down to his sharp reflexes meaning he will become a tennis great ;)

Mish - Bugger. Mine are well for a change, but here I am so paranoid I wont even take mine to playgroup anymore. Vomiting is the worst. Josh vomited all over me on Saturday & it was just vile & left me heaving.....It was one of those situations where he was whinging & I picked him up & held him high & his spinach & cheese pasta projectiled onto my face & jumper & jeans & even my shoes were soaked........The worst part was keeping the other 2 away cause they wanted to play in it LOL..............luckily this happened on the wood floor & not the carpet) so you can just imagine the sight of me covered in this stuff dragging 3 babies away from the mess <_<

Not much else to tell. I am still waiting on DH to upload the photos of the cake & them dressed up for their party.

Oh guess what - Josh pulled himself to standing :D Clever little mite.

Dan & I had placed bets with relatives that Olivia would be the first to walk, but I think now I might be wrong :happy:

Anyway, better go & clean up before the kids are up, as we have a speech & physio coming to check the kids out at midday.

Grubb

Really quick..........HHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII Girls!

Hugo is waking as I type .......I am armed ready for a long afteroon! Poor little boy is still very unwell........he woke every 40minutes last night (Not even the pain stop with fernagen (?) in it worked). I ended up sleeping in the spare room with him cause when he woke all he wanted was a cuddle oh and also to dry reach. The Dr says its just a virus and he has to ride thru it! Obviously I am not at work today - I couldn't subject my mum to a whole day with Hugo.

kate.....I hope you got some bargains? My only tip is to go in the middle of the day when all the kids are at school - I don't know why but every time I snatch a bargain its when I have had time to sift thru the crap and all the mums are out doing the same while the kids are not around...........I think the stores know what times to announce bargains......target especially!

Gotta go..........great to hear from you Garnet. Lilymurray tell your hubby to hurry up - want to see some pics of the Kids BIG day!

AnnieB

Hi everyone

Grubb - Hope your afternoon is progressing OK & that Hugo makes a good, quick, recovery. It's so hard seeing them sick like this isn't it?

Lily - Didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the image of you covered in spew trying to keep three babies at bay (OK I laughed, but really I did feel for you!) :tongue: Can't wait to see the birthday pics - hope you had a great day.

Kate - tell your DH that having a boy does NOT mean that you don't get the squeeling - Both Sam & my nephew were two of the best squeelers around while my nieces hardly ever - go figure! :blush:

Garnet - good to hear from you again. Luca sounds so cute with her reading & talking. Sam loves his books too - might get to be a bit of a book worm like his Mum.

Anzacgirl - had to laugh at your 'competitive streak'. I'm feeling a bit the same about Sam & his walking (or rather lack of it!) Have to keep telling myself that I should just think myself lucky that we have this extra time before he really is into everything. Have to say that I thought Sam would walk before he was climbing but no, he's starting to climb anything he can which is giving me a few heart attacks as I get used to it!

Wenjax - I really love your signature at the moment - Jaxon is so gorgeous!

As for us...

Sam is in top form at the moment. He babbles away so much & is tryinig desperately to say words. He is trying out all the S words at the moment (shoes, socks) but all that comes out is the SSSS. The funniest thing was hearing him copy me saying 'wobble, wobble' while I spun his weebles around.It's so cute!

He's been a bit funny about his sleeps of late (ever since I had the night in hospital) but we've had 2 sleeps today with no screaming fits so hopefully this will continue. He has just been entertaining my Mum & Dad who popped in for a quick visit. This was great as we haven't seen them for a few weeks & Dad got to have a good game with him.

Thankfully his biting seems a lot better over the last few days - we've been trying to distract him if we see him coming in for a nip as suggested (sorry can't remember by who last thread) & this seems to be helping. Think he's been teething again which probably makes it worse.

Spent the weekend getting the house ship-shape for our open day on Sunday. I have never seen it looking so good, it was almost a shame to have to come back in & start living in it again! Oh well back to toy strewn floors & food splattered walls for a few more days... until the next one. :wacko:

Well I've rambled on for long enough - I might try to go slip in a Nanna nap.

Bye for now

Annie

kaboo

hi guys - I am still around but having computer woes at the moment. We tried to do a simple thing like get extra hard disk but it meant upgrading our system and it won't let us - I spent almost an hour with a techie on the phone today. It's a Mac so it's hard to find people who actually know what they are talking about. Anyway, as a consequence I have lost Firefox and our broadband is really slow. I'm using IE but the Mac one is hopeless and it won't load up EB properly (it took me three goes to get this thread to open all the way - still don't know if I've read all of the posts!).

So I will catch up with you when we fix this!

Sending well wishes for sick ones, good luck wishes for TTCing ones and hellos to everyone else!

~*Cherie*~

Hi everyone

Megs-Have been wondering how you are going,you are having such a hard time with Oscar & Jasmine being sick and them hitting the terrible 2's,did they end up spending some time with their grandparents,i hope you had some time to relax.

Andy-Didn't understand one word of your computer jargon :tongue: hopefully you will get it all sorted out soon though.

Annie-Sounds like you got the biting under control.he'll probably forget about it now,especially since you didn't make a big deal out of it.

Anzacgirl-Yep we are officially TTC buddies!I too hope it's a short stay for all of us and i know what you mean about it feeling so different this time round,i just can't seem to put it into words.

Rach- Forgot to say CONGRATS on the new job.when do you start,or have you already?

Lily-You described the vomit episode very well,i had a clear picture of it in my mind and i did have chuckle :blush: sorry!

Grubb-Bugger about Hugo getting a virus,he's been doing so well too.

Kate-Hope you had fun shopping with your sister and that you picked up some bargains!Will this be your first niece/nephew??

We're good here,we spent a few hours outside in the garden today and Jaxon had a ball,there's so much for him to explore but his favorite passtime is sitting on the lawn mower!

He's also decided he doesn't want his bottles anymore,where's my baby gone :( he's never been attached to his bottles anyway and he had 2 cups of milk plus his water today so he's not really missing out.

Hopefully i have caught up and haven't missed anyone,a big hello to everyone!!

Megs71

Hi All, just popping in very quickly to say I'm still here...haven't sold the kids yet....didn't get them down to the grandparents place yet (they are off looking after the other grandkids "further down south" - big surprise)...but after spending weeks getting the kids well again, I sent them to kindy on Monday and ...... wait for it.....they're sick again. Will come back when I have more time (i.e. when they're at kindy or I find some hidden energy at night time). Also have 2 dogs who have just had operations and they are needing some TLC at the moment. Hope all are well and the girls who are on the ttc front (which seems like everyone), that all is going well for you. Grubb, hope Hugo is on the mend. Gotta fly - sorry it's a "me" post (again) :(

JuSoJaRa

Well hello my loverlies!!

Sorry I have been MIA - I am so very busy trying to get 10 years worth of work cleaned up and organised to leave. I am going to work late tonight to get it done and then I am planning on coming to work tomorrow but not actually working - I will hand over and tidy up. I cannot tell you how happy I am to be leaving here. Sad but it's like now that I've made the decision to move on I am relieved and happy and excited. Can't wait to begin in the new place. It's going to be super busy so I am going to have to start getting my EB fix at home :D .......

All is good at our house - the girls are both well and happy. Sophie seems to be cutting some teeth ATM and has been a little unsettled through the nights but I'm sure it will pass soon enough. Apart from that she is eating like a horse and is putting on weight at a great rate!

Megs - (((hugs))). It's so awful when you just know that more sickness is coming. I was on tenderhooks for weeks with Sophie. Have you tried putting your guys on any sort of supplement to try and gain them some strength to fight it off? We put Sophie on Pentavite for a while but it didn't really help her (mostly becuase of her iron issues) but now that she's on the Incremin she is doing really, really well. Other kids at care have been sick and so has Julia but it hasn't affected Sophie at all!

Wendy - thanks! I start on Monday and I am looking forward to it more than anything! I just want OUT OF HERE!!!!!! Gee - you'd never guess that I am unhappy in my work, would you??

**Big Waves To Everyone Else** I will pop back later for more personals but right now I better go finish this work or I'll never get out the door.....

:) Rach

Megs71

Thanks for that Rach...actually things are looking up today. For the first time ever, Jazzy is sicker than Oscar....I have had Oscar on Pentavite for a few weeks now (but not Jazzy - she's on Fefol for her anaemia) and I wonder if it's because Oscar's on the Pentavite that he has kicked this sickness in the butt :happy: If ever I would prefer one of my kids to be sick though, it would definitely be Jazzy - she's a gem...you wouldn't even know she was sick apart from the green stuff coming out of her nose.....so all in all, we're coping well with this sickness - finally I think my guys are getting stronger !!!!!!

Here's a question for anyone who has an opinion.....

Is thinking you won't cope with another child a good reason not to have one?????

~*Cherie*~

Hi girlies,

Where is everyone?? Not much happening here apart for gearing up for FET but won't bore you with the details.

Just wondering if anyone out there has cute little kidlets that throw tantrums??

He does get over them very quickly but one example today i told him to get out of the laundry so he went for the nearest thing,which was his sippy cup ,and threw it!Then when i ignored that he started hitting his head on the tiles until he made himself cry and then came over for a cuddle!

It's actually amazing watching him because he's never seen anyone throw a tantrum and i thought it was something they picked up by watching other kids,i guess it's just human nature and even our little ones have emotions that they have to convey.

Megs-You sound better in your last post!! Hmm have been thinking about your question,are you talking about yourself?I'm really not sure,when i first read it i thought yes,it's a good reason,because foremost you need to be happy and healthy in yourself.Don't forget that things won't always be this hard either,the terrible 2's will pass,so you might feel differently later on.Sorry i'm not much help:(

Rach-Yippe on your last day!!!Good luck for monday!Make sure you let us know how your first day was!

See you!!

Edited by wenjax

anzacgirl

Is thinking you won't cope with another child a good reason not to have one?????

Just popping in to answer Megsys' question. Well, I think it is one reason, but probably not the definitive question to base a solid answer on. I do not think I will cope with another child very well at all, but on my pro and con list, the pros outweigh the cons and we are going to at least try and have another child.

I think that as a mum of only one child now, I am quite unprepared for two dependant little ones, and will be looking back thinking about how good I had it when there was only Spencer and myself hanging out together :) My girlfriend says that one child is easy, two is really tough, but three ( and she has three girls between four and eight ) even though everything goes up in volume - noise, fights, expenses, etc, somehow works a bit smoother than two.

Sorry this is short. Am off to the clinic today to pay $$$$$ (hello Visa my dark friend ) and start sniffing. And have to wake Spencer soon to fit it in with the appt times. I hate waking him up. We had a lovely day with my mothers group yesterday, at the park, with lots of slides and swings and dirt for Spence to eat and throw and wedge inside his ears and pants. He had bark in his poo when we got home :wacko: But he had such a wonderful time, the weather was divine and it feels great to be outside, this is a lovely time of year.

Will be back on later for personals.

PS Wendy - Spencer is a tantrum diva, throws himself face down on the floor, shakes his little fists, shakes his head, and has even been known to grrrrrr - it is amazing how it appears to be innate, rather than learned isnt it? I think what is really hard is how to deal with it, I often feel like laughing, but try really hard to keep a poker face and tell him that it is 'unasseptable behaviour' in my best Super Nanny voice :)

krisso

HI Girls,

Just poping in with some baby news from Yvette...

ITS A BOY

Sms from Yvette reads....

We are pleased to announce the arrival of Jasper Alexander... Born last night at home by ambulance officers

weighing 3.46kg and lenth 49.5cm

Things must of moved faster than expected.

Congratulations Yvette and family. :D

Airedale

Holy Cow - delivered by ambulance officers ?????? :o:o

WTG Yvette and another wee boy CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Love your little ones name, I hope you and Jasper are doing well and the boys leave you both alone for sometime over the next couple of days to sleep off the excitement of his birth and arrival :D I bet they both want to cuddle him all day !

Congratulations and I cannot wait to read Jasper's birth story.

Lots of Love

Kate x

Megs71

CONGRATULATIONS TO YVETTE....how beautiful, another little boy - and what a beautiful name !!! Well done...ENJOY !!!

Thanks Anzacgirl & Wenjax (& Grubb via txt messaging) for answering my question. Wenjax, I was asking for me. I feel I want another baby, I need another baby, would enjoy another baby, BUT, my energy levels, my patience levels, my tolerance levels and my coping levels are such that I don't think I SHOULD HAVE another baby. I'm in a really hard place at the moment, coming up to my baby cut off age of 35 and wondering if I take the plunge soon....forget it all together, or wait a few years (maybe when I'm 36/37). I have no idea how to make that decision as to whether or not I should have another child, but your responses are excellent. So thank you. I do like where my life is at the moment and any disruption I may find somewhat hard to handle.

Re: tantrums LMAO. Ring Jasmine !!!! she'll tell you all about tantrums...she does them mostly in public and throws herself either on the floor or against a shop front window - it's oh so dramatic. If you read a recent post of mine about terrible 2's....well the time out method is great...We have put them into time out a few times, but now, all I need to do is say "do you want to go to time out" and miraculously, the tantrums stop :huh:

I'm having a house cleaning day today...I sent the kids to kindy to see what tropical disease they can bring home today :angry:

Airedale

Megs, sorry, I totally missed your post :unsure: I think I was caught up in the excitement of MAFP's new arrival :tongue:

WOW, I personally believe that 3 children are way more work then 2 , although you have 2 kids the same age so no issues of dropping elder child at school, then middle child at playgroup then fitting in 3rd baby's sleep in between hectic schedule of school and afternoon activities etc so in your case it is kind of like a 2nd child IYKWIM?

Again, personally - me/myself/I, couldn't cope with 3 kids. For our family I think we have 2 parents with 2 hands and throwing in a 3rd means there is always one child whose hand isn't held and who isn't being watched. Of course all silly reasons but I also think of a practical one, booths at restaurants, ski chairlifts (quad) or ski t-bars (2)what happens if there are 5 of us someone has to miss out? , hotel rooms.. 3 kids you have to reserve 2 interconnecting rooms + extra costs, No one on one time (parent/child ratio). All silly & superficial reasons for me to tell myself that 3 would not work.... yes I have an enormous amount of love and could easily love a 3rd child but don't believe that we (DH & I) could provide a life of travel and fun if there were 3 ... ETA: our life would be very different if there were 3 children. We want to travel the world with our children and give them the best life we can... with 3 we wouldn't be able to do many things that we are dreaming of doing.

All very hard to put in writing, how I feel and of course if our next IVF cycle provided twins... well, I don't think I would cope very well with that either :blush:

Does that make any sense ????

So, in a nut shell....... if you had a 3rd baby it would be more like a second because you have 2 the same age....... Me, personally, would not cope with 3.

Edited by Airedale

Grubb

hey girls!!!

Congratulations Yvette.........I am in love with the name Jasper and secretly this was on our list - its a cool name! Look foward to hearing about the ambos delivering the bub!!! WOW three boys - you are really on your own now - 4 men against one female!!!!!

Its a "ME" day........yippeeeee! Hugo was well enough to go to daycare today. I ended up not working and staying home with him on Tue and Wed and then mum had him yesterday so I could go to work (I really needed a day to myself) The poor thing has been so ill and just soososoos miserable. I haven't offered him any dairy since Sunday but may introduce a small bottle tonight? I also have been giving him Hydralite which he has sipped on but we were close to going to the hospital in case he needed a drip!

Megs.....You know what my answer to your question was....however you know that only you and DH can decide. I am all for Kates response.......I think she may like everything even, what do you think? Have you achieved much cleaning today? I have opened every window in the house to air the germs out and pine o cleaned everywhere (especially Hugo's rm). Keep me posted if the kids bring home another tropical disease.....hehehehehehhe

Kate....Did you end up with any bargains on your last retail therapy day? I whizzed around the shops Wed avo and came home a few little numbers for myself. Kmart is having a sale so will be going there on Monday to see if I can find any toys for xmas presents!

Rach....best of luck with your new job on Monday! Happy to hear your kids are well and life is cruising along for you!

Wenjax....LOL at the tanty thrower! Trust me - its normal!!! I often just laugh at Hugo which I know is wrong but you can't help it sometimes! I have learnt to ignore him!!!! Bad mummy!

Anyone started Christmas shopping? I have ordered books for most of our friends kids - they have each of their names printed in them......thought this was a nice keeps sake and not to mention I killed a few birds with one order.....!

Did anyone watch Survivor last night?

I have to also say............I can deal with VOMIT but holy crap DIORRHEA is another story..........!!! What about you?

Edited by Grubb

alisona

Congratulations Yvette! Love the name and can't wait to hear the full story about the home birth!

Megs71

Airedale, I loved your answer and I was nodding my head the whole time. Other friends have said to us the same thing...and even stressed more so when they are all at school, it's even more hectic (not necessarily harder, just more things to worry about & help the kids out with). I can't imagine my Saturdays with 3 kids all wanting to do different sports etc... There are so many cons, and I can't think of any pros at the moment, so why this nagging feeling. Perhaps it's because my SIL is giving birth in 10 days time :unsure: Maybe after a cuddle with the new baby I will have had my fix and can move on. I very quickly say to myself some days "there's no way I want another one", so if I'm that quick to jump in & say that, perhaps it's not right for me.

Grubb, so pleased to hear my little mate is on the mend. Hydralite (or we used Gastrolite) works wonders and just helps them stay hydrated & a little more energised. Bugger, I missed Survivor...was at the hairdressers and by the time I got home I had forgotten about it. Was it any good or just plain embarrassing??? No Xmas shopping started here, but lots of summer clothes have been bought for the kids at the moment...I'm loving the fashions for the little ones (not fussed on fashions for us girls at the moment though, what do you think??) I agree, vommies are ok, but the runs are something different all together !!!! My guys suffered more with the runs than the vommies and it took longer for them to shake the runs too....hope it's on it's way out ewwwwww

Not much cleaning for me today...went to the beauty salon for some waxing and then spent the morning wandering around the shops, buying stuff I don't need and then ended up walking past Napoleon make ups and thought I'd buy some foundation....they reeled me in and did a full on makeover on me. Too bad I don't have anywhere to go.

I'm off to eat my delicious rice cakes & cottage cheese (mmmmm) for lunch...total kilos lost = 13 !!!! YAY for Weight Watchers. Only about 1000 more kilos to go!!!

Grubb

Hey Megs - Hows the hair do? What did you have done! You should have got DH to take you out somewhere! I laughed when I read that you had the whole make up "makeover" - ever seen the movie "Other Sister" when she gets conned into getting her make up done and they only do half her face.....!

You are such a good girl being back on the WW Bandwagon........as I sit here and sip on a coke but I did just have crackers with avocado for lunch - will be back in line again on Monday (mmmmm been saying that for awhile now - only good thing is I have not gained)

Yes, loving the kids fashion but also have purchased a few little numbers for myself - trying to get ready for the hot weather again - bypassing the swimmers at the moment though of course! I have found quite alot I like - I take things home and try them on and if not keen then take them back - its heaps easier this way and then you have yet another excuse to go back to the shops again (and the mirrors in the dress shops lie BIG time!)

Diorrhea would have to just be the worst thing I have had to deal with since having a child..........last night before I went to bed I went into Hugo's room and backed straight back out again due to the horrendous smell........DH was called quick smart to come and help me as I was dry reaching......Can you believe he slept thru DH and I changing his nappy! His farts give DH's a run for their money thats for sure!

I have achieved heaps today so I am going to now kick back on my bed and read a mag for a little while.....

Anyone else got their tax return back? Nice little surprise from Family Assitance also credited to our a/c today......I must go and read more about our entitlements as its all a bit too confusing......I think everyone gets $$$$ for having a child and the amount is not means tested?????