Sign in to follow this  
Nicola67

Sophia Caitlin - her very sad story (also very long)

Nicola67
Edited by Nicola67

GreenTreeFrogs

I am so sorry Nicola. That is a beautifully written story that I could barely finish for the tears puring down my face...

May your precious daughter Sophia rest in peace.

~Rebekah~

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for sharing, it must have been so hard. You are a very brave woman.

May your precious little angel rest in peace !!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I'm sure Sophia will always look over you all.

Charms mama

Dear Nicola,

I am so sorry for your loss of your darling little girl.What a brave thing you have done,sharing your story.I could hardly get through the last bit,through my tears.(((big hugs for you & Kevin)))I am sure your precious little angel,is in good company with her little friends,& is being looked after.She is surely looking over you,always.My thoughts & prayers are with you,love from Kym & Charm oxox

Bella051181

Nicola

You are an incredable brave women as is your husband.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby girl.

I have tears running down my face your story was so beautifuly told....

Sophia is looking down on her parents and sister and would be so proud.

All the best for the future.

Edited by Bella051181

kristyplus2

I am not sure what to say at a time like this except for the fact that I read this like the rest with tears straming down my face, and I will rember it in future. Your beautiful angel will live forever in your heart and those who read this. Good luck and best wishes for the future.

3littlemonkeys

Words cannot express how I feel, or what you must be going through. Your strength inspires me.

Guest **Leah**

I am so, so sorry for your loss Nicola. I have tears rolling down my face. Your story just shines with love, your strengh is amazing.

May your little one rest in peace. hugs to you and Kevin.

KSmith007

Oh my god, I am so sorry for your loss, I can not even begin to imagine in anyway how you, or Kevin, or the rest of your family are feeling. This is a terrible thing to happen, once again i am truely so so sorry.

My3kiddies

Hi,

I am sorry for ur loss. After reading it I had to go and pick my dd2 and give her a cuddle making me feel so greatful and thankful that she is heathy.

All the best for ttc3 and you have certainly touch my heart with Sophia's birth story.

Tracy :)

MummyTard

I am so sorry for your loss. I am crying. You are so strong. I can't imagine the pain you are going through.

Havachat2

Thank you for sharing the story of your beautiful daughter's birth, life and passing. I read it with tears in my eyes. I can only hope that time will help with some of the pain, but your daughter and little sister will never be forgotten.

*trinity*

Nicola, how can I possibly put into words the sorrow I feel for you, losing your beautiful baby girl. That was so beautifully written, I also have tears pouring down my face. I remember reading the very sad news that little Sophia had passed away..and I often think about you and how you and your family are going. :(

Guest KarlaMay

Nicola, my heart is breaking for you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss. Even though Sophia's body may not have been "perfect", her soul obviously was, and God needed her for an angel. She will always watch over you, Kevin and Eliza.

tweekle

huge hugs to you and your family on your devastating loss. I cannot comprehend the heartache you must be going through.

tweekle

LisaMaree82

I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl, your story breaks my heart.

You are such a brave woman to post your story.

I'm sure you will see your angel again one day.

Lisa

cjpj

Dear nicola and kevin.

the life of your precious sophia, bought me to tears. thank you for giving me the honor of reading her story. may you find strength and courage from each other, and fellow eb ers

love and prayers

chris

Obesa cantavit
Edited by ~*~Lisa~*~

Polaris

Nicola,

Thank you for sharing your story about Sophia's precious life! I (like everyone) have been moved to tears. My heart goes out to you and your family.

hugs and prayers

Dee

chookie79

Dear Nicola,

People say that 'everything happens for a reason' if we knew the reason it wouldn't be this hard coming to terms with your story is the hardest thing any mother(and father) has to come to terms with. Miss Sophia and this story has touch my heart and the tears will not stop. Yourself and Kevin have a remarkable relationship, I look up to you both. Give Elize a big Hug from me, and I wish you all the best for the future.

Wishing you health and happiness

Tanya Best

(Katrina Skye - 6 months - Angel in Heaven)

~Sweetysmum~

Nicola, thank you for sharing Sophia's life with us. I am sorry for your loss, (((hugs))) to you and your family.

mybaby

Hi Nicola

I just wanted to tell you my heart breaks for you. I can't express how sorry i am that this happened to you. I know loss - my baby Alan was born with the cord wrapped around his neck twice. He passed away inside me. He dropped and because the cord was around his neck twice, it was just too much for him. I know you said you wished it could have been something like a cord around the neck, but hun, that too would have been difficult to deal with believe me. Nothing in this world compares to the feelings and grief associated with the loss of a baby/child. I guess just to have answers would help with your healing. I would like to think that like my baby Alan, Sophia was just too precious for this earth. My hubby also carried baby Alan's coffin to his final resting place. The gentleman who performed the service told us the significance of this is that i carried for 9 months and lost and so my husband will carry our sleeping baby and experience loss. I found that forever is etched in my heart and my memories as it was a very reflective time for me. I lost all sense of security as i felt for a baby to be taken away from me felt 'evil' - it just wasn't fair. My arms were empty and my heart broken.

I have cried so much for your loss as after my baby Alan was born sleeping, i said to my husband "No parents should have to experience loss like this".

Nicola - my heart goes out to you and your family. We were so blessed to have Samuel born this year and he is so precious - we feel very blessed. I cannot express how much admiration i have for you to have gotten through such a tragedy. i just can't express the right words to soothe your broken heart except to say i feel for you and my heart goes out to you.

Take care

Lexico27

Nicola,

Thank you so much for sharing your story. It was so moving and I am sitting here with the tears rolling. I think I remember you from our first DIG (May 03?). I am so, so sorry to read of what has happened and I wish you and your family peace. I do hope your MIL is ok too.

Lex x

fionah

Dear Nicola & Family,

I am so sorry for your loss.

Fly free Sophia with all of the other little Angels.

Fiona

b2b

You, your Dh and family have been through so much and are so strong. I have to say that I have tears streaming down my face but that your story was beautifully written and will be appreciated by your DD in the future.