Sign in to follow this  
The_old_me

June 2WW #3

Lifesgood

Hi all, just a quick post as I am at work. Am still lurking and keeping up with all your progress.

After yesterday's B/T they told me to come back this morning for ANOTHER B/T and scan (LH is rising but not ther yet!).

I was a bit disappointed with this morning's scan as my follie is only at 13mm (on Day 17!!!). I have long suspected that immature eggs might be the cause of my infertility and on this natural cycle I think the picture is becoming clearer.

The sonographer said 'you've still got a while to go before you will ovulate' (based on the size of the follie), but I have previously O'd on 14mm follies, so I'd guess this is what is happening this cycle.

Not sure what this means for my FET, will wait to speak to the nurses later today.

Cheers

LifesGood

I'm out girls - AF arrived today. I am okay, it was expected and I am already focusing on the next cycle (off the the naturopath for the first time today). I'm sorry that the beginning of the June 2ww has been such a bummer, statistically doesn't that mean that you girls are more likely to get those BFP's? Here's hoping! Good luck for your b/t Steph and Mel....

Good luck everyone, thanks for the support and I'll be lurking and enjoying your success!

xG

(Ali - man boobs! LOL - thanks for making me laugh out loud this morning!)

LadyBump66

Well my news is getting even more disappointing, but i am

still hopeful (naive?) - still only 4 follies (day 9 puregon 250)

R side 8,9,13mm and Left 16mm - Endometrium 7mm. So

looks like only 2 will make it to maturity... Think I will have

one more scan sunday then I am guessing trigger and EPU

soon after... I hope there's two good eggs in there! I know it

only takes one...

Tracy

G just read your post - so sorry its another BFN. Take care of

yourself, big hug to you. X

This message was edited by tracy66 on Friday, 10 June 2005 @ 8:32 AM

ratbag

Tracey - Not trying to get your hopes up but sometimes they find a couple of more follies at EPU. This has happened to me every time. Good luck.

G - As I've said already sorry about AF arriving.

Hi Lifes*xs ;) - I think you're doing fine. I didn't ovulate till day 20 this cycle. It's just a pain because of all the extra BT's etc

ali - carbs are the enemy! "Honk honk hooters" ROFLOL too funny love!

Tracey - shucks thanks for your message

Hi Alison - I'm not doing another HPT till next week I've decided

Hi to everyone else - stay strong x

Ratty

MF and a tardy endometrium

TTC#1 - 4xICSI, 2xFET and 1xIUI

Happening now - IUI 27/5 and Blast FET 6/6

BT 17/6

This message was edited by ratbag on Friday, 10 June 2005 @ 9:29 AM

Darkchylde

Heya girls...I just done HPT and its a BFN for me...even though BT is for Tuesday its not making me feel too positive now.

Kat

Me 30 DH 35

2x DD

MF

TTC 3yrs

IUI#1

tintin78

good morning ladies!!

Well i took my RDO today so i can have an extra long weekend!

I went to the clinic today to pick up my Puregon, i was so happy that i was the 2nd person there & only had 2 wait 10min b4 i went in. I was so nervous about the thought of giving myself the injection, but once the nurse showed me and then i had to do it, i couldn't believe how easy & pain free it was. I couldn't even feel the needle go in!!! (Is this only me??) I was so proud of myself for doing it.

I have B/T next wednesday & prob B/T & U/S next Friday. the nurse said if everything goes to plan my EPU should be the 22nd,23rd or 24th. My 6yr wedding anniversary is on the 26th, so i think it will be a quiet one this year.

Flick-how are the embies doing? Hope everythings ok to go ahead for Transfer.

Shel-Hope the Transfer went well. It's so good that u have such a great BF!!

Helen,Milk&Coffee,Alison-good luck in your 2ww!

Kirril-Congrats on your ET!!

Sorry if i've missed anyone. I'm running late for lunch with a friend!! I'll be back later!!

tintin78

ttc since Jan 03

me 26

dh 26

unexplained

IVF#1 May/June 05

Niphredil

ratbag

I hope it's what you're dreaming it is mel. As I am 14 DPO/IUI today I did one this morning too and got a +ve but my last pregnyl was wed so you'd wanna hope it was!

Good Luck.

Ratty

MF and a tardy endometrium

TTC#1 - 4xICSI, 2xFET and 1xIUI

Happening now - IUI 27/5 and Blast FET 6/6

BT 17/6

ratbag

Steph - did you test?

s-m

Mel I like the sound of your HPTs.

Thanks for the post Ratbag there was no need to HPT again today as AF kicked into gear by the time I got up but I will have my beta tomorrow just to see what the numbers say (ie was it a partial or complete dud).

Steph

ratbag

so sorry steph. Hope you're not too sad love.

s-m

Nah I was pretty gutted after my HPT yesterday - the blank space where the test line was supposed to be couldn't have got much more virginal. So I did most of my crying then and today am actually feeling pretty calm and collected - more so since starting the evil OCP back in early April so will be a nice change for DH and DD I suspect!

The_old_me

Mel, go you good thing! Sunday sounds like a happy medium to me. Good luck waiting til then (I couldn't I don't think!).

Steph, very sorry to hear af arrived. Do take care, I hope the beta results can help you somehow for your next cycle.

G, I'm sorry af has visited you too. I was so hoping it wouldn't for you.

Ali, carbs AND sugar! Then you'll really be cooking with gas.... I lost 10kg a couple of years ago knocking these two things out (taking a natural sucrose/glucose supplement so I didn't crash and burn!).

I'm not going insane yet.... I'd hope not, it's only been 2 days and I've got 10 to go :8o: So I'm getting stuck into some pretty tricky PHP code lessons for a website I'm just building. Couldn't have come at a better time! (But, uh, let's just see how sane I feel this time next week)

brighton

hi girls

just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the BFNs I've just read about.

thought I'd update you on my scan this morning - I have 13 follies ranging from 14 down to quite small, the others were 7 - 11 I think. She didn't bother measuring the ones less than 6. Lining was 8mm. The nurse said this was good but she said everthing was great or good and I get the feeling they are the only two words she ever uses!! wouldn't mind your opinions girls? I'm on day 7 of gonal f 150.

tracy - you must have been in the waiting room with me this morning. I'll be there sunday too so I'll look out for you and i hope its good news.

better run as want to get home soon before the traffic!

sarah xxx

squirt70

Felicity, I am so sorry to hear your news. As the others have said, I guess it's a slight comfort to find out now rather than go through 2WW, but I can still imagine it would be devastating. I'm really sorry. I hope you're looking after yourself & doing something nice.

G, Kat and Steph, my heart goes out to you all too. June hasn't turned out to be too good a month has it. Please know my thoughts are with you. I hope this w/end you're able to do something enjoyable. Look after yourselves.

Karen

raisin74

Hi,

Sorry to hear of all the bfns lately, I hope you girls are doing ok.

Kirril or Flick whoever updates the list can leave me off it as my GIFT isn't getting done until July.

Good luck to everybody in the 2ww I hope it passes quickly for you.

Suzi

magicmummy

Just a quick update...I do have OHSS. :(

My BT results today (3 days post EPU) were no good and show E2 still high at 13000 and white blood and clotting cells high. I am very uncomfortable and quite frankly scared!

Needless to say my lovely embies (which I got a lovely report for today) must wait and have to be frozen. So I'm officially a no-go for the June 2WW! :(

Good luck to the rest of you.

Fxx

Flick (32), DH (33)

TTC#1 since April 2004

Lap/Hyst/D&C March 2005

Male factor, PCOS

Clomid tracking cycle(50mg)- March/April 2005

IVF (ICSI) cycle #1 - EPU 7 June 05

tintin78

hi guys

steph-so sorry to hear that af has arrived.

flick-sorry to hear about the OHSS. When do you find out how many embies you can freeze?

tintin78

ttc since Jan 03

me 26

dh 26

unexplained

IVF#1 June 05

milk&coffee

Steph & G so sorry to hear about your BFN.

Kirril - I'm already going insane......

Felicity & Flick - sorry to hear about OHSS. Take care of yourselves and have plenty of rest.

As for me. I've been having AF cramps all day today. It can't be AF already, surely not. I'm only 2dpt.

Is anyone else experiencing this? For my last cycle I had mild OHSS so I was pretty sore all over anyway. Does anyone know if this is a s/e for progesterone pessaries. Any advice would be good right know.

I'm freaking out!!!

Me 31

DH 29

PCOS

TTC#1 Dec 03

5 x Clomid

1 x IVF - BFN

FET - 2 "Snow Bubs" on board

Beta - 19/6

alisona

Hi Ladies

Firstly some personals...

Ali - good luck with the weight loss. Good luck convincing yourself you don't like carbs....I am a carb addict.

Lifesgood - how frustrating for you. I hope you O soon so you can plan your transfer.

6749 - sorry to hear about your BFN. Take care of yourself.

Tracy - I hope your 2 eggs are fantastically healthy ones and make beautiful embies.

Ratty - I started testing today (crazy I know at only 10dpo) but I couldn't help myself. It was of course negative. Really not hopeful about this cycle.

Kat - I hope your pee stick was wrong!

Tintin - I didn't find the puregon injections painful either. It was more the thought of it before I started that freaked me out, but once it got under way I was OK.

Mel - yay looks like you're going to be our first BFP of the month! Good luck for the blood test.

Steph - so sorry to hear AF arrived. Do you think you'll cycle again? Take care.

Kirril - hope you're surviving the wait. I have my hopes up for you.

Sarah - 13 follies sounds good. More will probably develop before EPU as well.

Suzi - good luck for July.

Flick - bummer about the OHSS. Try and get lots of rest.

M&C - I had some mild cramping a few days after transfer. I thought it might have been from the progesterone???

Well as I said to Ratty I started testing today (10dpo) which is early but I am getting frustrated doing nothing. I think I am going to test everyday until beta (Thursday) - although that may get expensive. I expect more negative results but will wait and see. I haven't given up hope entirely...just mostly. We're already planning when we'll start cycling again.

Hope everyone has a nice long weekend.

Alison

LadyBump66

Hi sarah , i think great and good are definitely words to

describe your lot. They said my lot was good and I've only got

4 follies and an endo of 7mm! Thats great news for you,

sounds like you are responding well. I didnt see your name

on the list this morning but I did wonder about you - maybe

you came in after me. I will be in on Sunday around 8 - a little

sleep in at least. Any clue as to what you look like ( I assume

the rash is gone!) and I will look out for you?

Mel, EXCITING! hope it is what you think it is.,

tintin the puregon is easy isnt it? I feel it less than the lucrin

and often not at all.

My doc put me up to 300 Puregon today and I had

acupuncture too so hope those follies get a boost and maybe

kick a few others into gear. Have been ordered to eat a steak

for dinner - blood pressure is low and feeling bit dizzy, and

looking pale. Not sure if it is all the early mornings and

working overtime or the drugs..

even making my vegetarian DP cook the steak for me! Better

go supervise...

xx

Jubilant

Hi girls,

Just a quick update from me..

I had my EPU yesterday. It went ok although I was in quite a bit of pain. I had IV sedation and felt nothing when they did the first ovary but it had started to wear off by the time the started on the second and I felt that needle go in and it realy hurt! I was in quite a bit of pain in recovery but the pain meds fixed that after about 30 minutes. The good news is that we got 25 eggs! Which I'm really happy about. We just got the call from the scientist this morning and 20 have fertilised. My transfer is booked for Monday at 8am. I'm really excited about this and hope everything goes well. I've been feeling sore today but haven't needed any panadeine which is good. I'm just resting around and drinking tons of water!

I'll catch up with some personals later. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

DH

DD (Clomid baby)

TTC#2 since August '03

Clomid 100mg for 5 months

HSG 8/04 - tubes blocked. Lap 8/04 tubes unblocked

3 IUI's - BFN

IVF#1 - EPU 10/6

squirt70

1 little embryo safely on board!!! I can't believe it thawed & survived the night - and was even starting to hatch this morning.. so I've officially joined the 2WW (AGAIN!)

Sorry, no personals, but I'll be back tomorrow to check everyone's updates.. heading back to the couch now for DVD #2. :)

Karen

Me 34 PCOS/ENDO

DH 33

DDog Roxy

TTC since Jan 02

2003 - 3 x 100mg Clomid, IUI

2004 - Lap, 2 x ICSI, 2 x FET, 1 x M/C

2005 - Lap, 1 x ICSI, FET - June

Lifesgood

Goodness this thread is getting exciting, although I'm very sorry to read of those who have had disappointments already this month.

Yesterday I finally got the go ahead for my FET - the B/T showed that I am ovulating (yes on a 13mm follie!) and the nurse I spoke to said it was unusual but that my Dr said it's not unusual for me (I already knew that). So I have a B/T on Tuesday to check progesterone levels and provided that is ok the frosties will be thawed and transferred on Weds! So I felt alot happier after hearing that.

Until I went to dinner last night with my best friend and her DH and they told us that they are moving O/S for a year. God I felt gutted, you know our lives have been on hold for so long with no real way of knowing when we will start moving forward again and this news just drove it home hard. I also just found out about 2 acquaintences/relatives who are pg, one of whom is due when I would have been if I hadn't m/c'd, it just feels so unfair.

Anyway, enough whining for now, a man has just arrived to measure up our kitchen for a refurb! Retail therapy!

s-m

I had my beta today despite getting AF yesterday - HCG=7 and P4=3. Will see what my RE thinks.

Not sure how a thread that is yet to yield a BFP nearly half way through the month (unless I've missed something) could possibly be considered "exciting" :|. Never mind, hopefully Mel will come up with the goods next week - fingers crossed :)!

Steph