Sign in to follow this  
The_old_me

June 2WW #3

The_old_me

Hi girls, just a few personals from me, feeling v v average still.

Smiles - sorry to hear this cycle was a bfn for you. Look after yourself these next few days. :(

Karen - I am so glad to hear your trf is going ahead on Sat. You must still have reservations though, yes? Given the u/s findings? How bloody scary.

Alison - ah, thank you, I think you're the only other person other than me (and my DH) who suspects my grossly upset stomach is nerves/stress related! I got up no less than 8 times last night, violently ill, and actually dozed off once on the loo! Owwch v sore belly today. I've lost 2kg since weighing on Sunday.

I didn't realise that i haven't been back in here to tell you our results came in:

We have A NORMAL EMBY!! Yay yay yay. It defied all the odds, and despite waking this a.m. with a strong sense of foreboding, we got news at 1pm. Of the other two, one is abnormal and the other may still yet be normal (the test was inconclusive so they have to see if it will grow to blast again and then biopsy another cell). I don't like its chances being biopsied twice, but they say they've done it before and if it means it's normal and possibly suitable for freezing, well...

So we made it to ET (that is, unless we get a call before 8.30am tomorrow to tell us it's stopped growing EEEEK). I just can't believe it. I'm actually in shock I think.

magicmummy

Just a quick one as I;m very uncomfortable...EPU went well (probably too many eggs but we suspected that already).Got 39 eggs most of which seem to be excellent quality. Wish I could scatter a few more to some of you girls and have less for me TBH. Doesn't seem fair!

I'm hurting now though and am still scared about OHSS but will rest, rest, rest and drink, drink, drink in the hope that ET can happen on Sunday. (although the scientist said don't be surprised if I do have to freeze all.)

hugs all

Fxx

Flick (32), DH (33)

TTC#1 since April 2004

Lap/Hyst/D&C March 2005

Male factor, PCOS

Clomid tracking cycle(50mg)- March/April 2005

IVF (ICSI) cycle #1 - EPU 7 June 05

ratbag

Kirril - Yay that is great news. I bet you're freaking about tomorrow.

M&C- I know how nervous you must be for your FET tomorrow too. ohhhhhh.

Karen - MG what a cycle!

G - hang in there

alison - how you doing?

Trace - hope the increase dose does the trick

sarah - I'm grumpy too LOL

Helen - good luck tomorrow too - it's all happening!

mum2lara- read your other post. Thinking of you.

mel - any news????

Hi to those I've missed - i can't keep up this group is huge.

Ratty

MF and a tardy endometrium

TTC#1 - 4xICSI, 1xFET and 1xIUI

Happening now - IUI 27/5 and Blast FET 6/6

BT 17/6

ratbag

flick - hooley dooley 39 eggs!

The_old_me

Flick!!! Thanks for dropping back in to give your update, I've been worried about you. Erm...... 39 EGGS??? Are you sure you're not the Easter bunny? That is so good you've already been advised most of them are excellent quality, you must be relieved about that. Well, if it is a freeze cycle, could you take comfort knowing that you'll have given your poor follies a chance to die down and rest and go into an FET feeling better/fitter? Probably doesn't help much atm thinking like that, though, I know. Good luck. I hope you do get to tf on Sunday. xx

Ratty - wha???? meee?? Freaking out? Like you wouldn't believe, how did you know, but shhhh don't tell...

sig2.jpg

Ella's story

7 more angel bubs, lost early

TTC since Jan. 2000

Our first ART: PGD, weee got one!!! ET 8/6

brighton

Hi just quick one (I always say that!)

kirril - YIPEEEEE, just read your post on one normal, that fantastic! well check in tomorrow too to see if any more news on the other one.

flick - wow, what can I say, I suppose there just no knowing how we'll react. Good on the quality though. take it easy hey!

m&c - good luck tomorrow with your frostie!

karen - so hoping all goes well with transfer and that your frostie makes it. I'm not ill I think just grumpy and a bit tummy achy and headachy, flaming drugs!

tracy - hope you do catch me up and your levels are back on track with your new dosage.

tintin - hope yoru test went well and that you can get started.

smiles, roz and ali - hope you're doing ok today lovelies

ratty - we're grumpy together! hope you're ok..

sorry I've got to run and I'm only half way through this...love to all that I have missed - xx

my update - none really but I'm just not feeling well with this stimming. Moody, grumpy and headachy with hot flushes?? I really hope I'm not over-stimming? My levels were fine yesterday (cd3 - estrogen 206) but I don't get tested again til Friday. I guess from the scan they do then we'll see how I'm doing!

better run, train to catch - see ya

sarah xxxxx

alisona

Hi Everyone

G - glad to hear you're surviving the 2WW - I am only 2 days in and already going mad and trying to figure out how soon I can POAS.

Karen - hope your transfer goes well on Saturday. Sending you good thawing vibes.

M&C - all the best for tomorrow's FET!

Kirril - yay for your emby! Hope the transfer goes well tomorrow.

Flick - no wonder you're uncomfortable! You deserve a rest after growing all those eggs.

Sarah - hope you're feeling better soon.

My update - no news here. Although I think the progesterone is making me super cranky. I get bad PMT as it is, I don't need extra progesterone to make me crazy. Is it just me or is anyone else affected like this?

Hope everyone else and their eggs/embies are doing well.

Alison

tintin78

Hi everyone,

Sorry i've been MIA lately. I've been a very busy and tired girl.

Roz, Alichris & Smiles- Sorry to hear about your BFN. My thouughts are with you all.

Helen & Milk&Coffee- Good luck tomorrow!!

Ratty- Congrats on the embie on board!

Kirril- YAY!!!! I was thinking about you 2day and wondering how things went and 1 made it!! (maybe 2?) Good Luck to you 2morrow 2.

Fllick- 39!!! I hope you get to transfer on Sunday. I'll be crossing everything for you!

Karen- I sorry to hear about the cysts. Will they settle down by themselves? Good luck for Saturday.

Hi & good luck to anyone i've missed.

I had my hormone blood test today and my results came back fine, so i can reduce my synarel to 2 puffs starting tomorrow (Yay-no more 5am wake ups!!) and i start my Puregon on Friday. I'm a little nervous but excited at the same time. I can't beleive how fast the past 3 weeks have gone.

I'll catch up soon.

tintin78

ttc since Jan 03

me 26

dh 26

unexplained

IVF#1 May/June 05

StillRoz

***Edited by Roz***

Edited by StillRoz

Niphredil

ratbag

mel I think it takes at least 4 days but my clinic won't test me till 9 days past last pregnyl

Magic

Ratbag is right, 4 days mel

Sheree

DH 38 DD 3

Why IVF?: Endo (12 laps), PCOS

IVF History: 5 IVF, 6 FET, 2 can'd

Ectopic pregnancy 7 April 2005 - (12th lap)

WAITING FOR PGD APPROVAL IN WA

blanky

Mel I would say 1500 units on Sunday would be gone sooner than 4 days. When was your last Pregnyl booster before that?

Don't worry about cramping, it's a very common early pg symptom. I've been having them on and off, AF is due tomorrow and my last booster was a week ago today. My beta isn't till Saturday but I am going to HPT tomorrow.

Steph

This message was edited by s_m on Wednesday, 8 June 2005 @ 10:46 AM

Niphredil

Guest ckrmum

Well it's official ... I am now in the 2ww!

Our little frostie was thawed this morning and everything went really well. Our embryologist, known for his love of perfection reported that it thawed "beautifully" - a loss of less than 5% of cells. And it was already well on the way to fully re-hydrating itself by the time we arrived for transfer. All great news according to everyone there.

So I'm now home taking it easy for the rest of the day ... DH is keeping DS busy.

I'll catch up on personals in the coming week - no doubt I'll need lots of distractions so expect huge messages for each and every one of you, lol. :)

Cheers,

Helen.

DS 22/4/04.

TTC#2 - FET 8/6 (beta 18/6).

The_old_me

Helen, fantastic news!!! That sounds like the best outcome you could hope for. Good luck. LOL you sound like me, I reckon there are going to be some fairly lengthy posts with personals galore from me too. We're doing our 2WW together, when's your beta?

Mel, yes wait til Friday. But as has already been said (sorry, was it Ratty or Steph?), don't be too phased just by cramps. I remember *kea* repeating a suggestion she'd seen somewhere here on AC about looking for your non-af symptoms. At any rate, it may keep you slightly more sane if you focus on those rather than ones that feel like it's on its way....

Well, we have one very healthy strong looking emby on board and the Embryologists were very happy with its progress. From overnight, it's just going from strength to strength and is beyond the 8-cell stage now. We have a photo of it, taken this a.m. before transfer.

I sobbed the whole time quietly! The nurse was in tears too, so was DH. Happy bunch we were! I'm feeling soooo much calmer, I'm happy now that i know where it is. From here on in, though, it's on its own (*gasp* I forgot to give it a map!!)

I will def. BBL for personals, guys, so glad I can stop concentrating on me now! It's too

bloody exhausting!!

Ella's story

7 more angel bubs, lost early

TTC since Jan. 2000

Our first ART: PGD, weee got one!!! ET 8/6, Beta 20/6

magicmummy

YAY Kirril - congrats on your ET! I am so happy for you!!!! :) :)

We got our fertilisation report today and it is just amazing but they fertilised 35 of the 39 eggs and 31 of those have survived to day one (and are looking good). I am on cloud nine...and just trying to remain positive about the ET this week. I have to have a full blood count done on Friday to test hormone levels and clotting etc and that will determine whether OHSS is still too much of a risk or not. If not, I start on the progesterone pessaries that day and can look forward to Sunday...otherwise it will be a FET for us down the track.

I'm still very sore and getting more bloated...but hopefully that doesn't get any worse.

Wishing you all the very best,

Fxx

Flick (32), DH (33)

TTC#1 since April 2004

Lap/Hyst/D&C March 2005

Male factor, PCOS

Clomid tracking cycle(50mg)- March/April 2005

IVF (ICSI) cycle #1 - EPU 7 June 05

Sue68

Hi girls,

Just wondering if I can join in. I know some of you from my Feb PGD cycle and others from the PGD thread.

I am currently starting my 2nd PGD cycle. I start my FSH this Saturday with EPU on 22/6. Biopsy on 6 day embryo if I have some so, it could all be over re rover on 28-29/6. Last time I had 14eggs, 10 fertilise and 6 embies on Day 6 but they were all abnormal so, thought we would give it another shot. Am mentally prparing to go to advertising for a Donor though, just in case.

Well, have started back reading and I must say OMG Flick! 39 eggs, no wonder you are sore! just keep up the fluids, I had it last time and they were unsure if they would do transfer (not that it mattered in the end) but I managed to drink and rest it away. So, good luck. Will try to catch up on everyone else tonight.

Cheers

Sue

Me - 36, DH- 31

DS-19 DS-12 DD-8

M/C - x 5 11/03, 5/04, 7/04, 10/04, 5/05

IVF PGD #1 02/05 6 abnorm emb.

IVF PGD #2 06/05

Jubilant

Hi girls,

Well...I'm still here....I just spoke to my clinic and they said they haven't ruled out a transfer this cycle... They will cancel on Friday if we get more then 30 eggs. If we get 30 or less then we will wait and see how I am feeling over the weekend and if everything is ok then we will probably do a transfer on Monday. So I'm sitting here hoping that Friday's egg count is less then 30 and that I don't get OHSS.

Sue - Hi! And welcome! Goodluck with the PGD this month. I hope that you get the results that you need and that you have some beautiful embies to transfer.

Flick - I sent you a PM.

Kirril - Yay! I'm so excited for you!! You didn't think you would make it this far but its happened! That's fab news! Now you just have to survive the 2ww! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

helen - Fantastic news about your transfer. I hope the 2ww goes quickly for you.

DH

DD (Clomid baby)

TTC#2 since August '03

Clomid 100mg for 5 months

HSG 8/04 - tubes blocked. Lap 8/04 tubes unblocked

3 IUI's - BFN

IVF#1 - Injecting since 27/5

milk&coffee

I'm officially in the 2WW. Transfer went ahead today. Both blasts made the thaw. They're a grade 2 and 3 though. They were a grade 1 before freezing. I hope they're working really hard and replenishing the cells they lost. My beta is scheduled for 19/6.

Thank you to each and everyone of you for your good wishes.

Sue - welcome to our group.

Flick - peppermint tea really helps with the bloating.

Helen - great news. You must be thrilled with your little embie. You, Kirril and myself all had transfers today. Here's hoping goods news comes in 3s.

Steph - Hope your HPT shows 2 dark lines.

Ali, Smiles and Roz - sorry to hear you got BFNs. Hope you all feel better really soon.

Mel - I've been occupied in the kitchen today too. I want to keep as busy as I can for the next 2 weeks. I hope you keep getting 2 lines.

tintin - yay to no more 5am wake ups. IKWYM about being nervous and excitied at the same time.

Alison - progesterone makes me ferrell. I hate the stuff. Hope your 2WW passes quickly.

Sarah - They're my s/e exactly plus I get very teary all the time.

Ratty - Hope you're handling the progesterone OK.

Karen - Hope your embryo thaws and all goes well on Saturday.

G - Not looking forward to the looong weekend either. I think I'll spend alot of time on the computer.

To all those I've missed, I's sorry but please know I'm thinking of you. Hoping your stimming, b/t, u/s EPU, ET and 2WW are going well.

Me 31

DH 29

PCOS

TTC#1 Dec 03

5 x Clomid

1 x IVF - BFN

FET - "2 snow bubs on board"

alisona

Hi Everyone

Tintin - good luck starting puregon.

Roz - I hope your doctors appt goes well tomorrow and you can come up with a plan of what to do next.

Mel - the HPTs are taunting me from the cupboard! I didn't have any pregnyl shots so at least I don't have to worry about that getting out of my system, but I am trying to wait as long as possible until I test.

Steph - I've been thinking of you and can't wait to hear your results. Good luck with the HPT tomorrow.

Helen - your emby sounds fantastic. Good luck for the 2ww. When is your beta?

Kirril - fantastic news about your emby too. I really hope it snuggles in quickly!

Flick - great fertilisation result. I hope you get to do a fresh transfer and don't have to wait.

Sue - good luck with your cycle this month.

Mum2Lara - I hope you get the number of eggs you want and that you make it to transfer without getting OHSS.

Not much going on here. Had the tiniest bit of brown spotting today (sorry TMI I know) and am now obsessing about whether it was from the transfer (on Sunday) or if it could be from implantation??? I don't want to get my hopes up too much because I am scared of the disappointment if I get a BFN. Trying not to go insane....only 3 days into the wait.

Alison

alisona

Milk & Coffee - quick question about the grading of the embies. Do you know what Grade 2 & 3 measn? Mine were in a pretty bad way - one lost 50% the other lost 40% cells. Do you know what grade that makes them? If not don't worry I am just obsessing....

Yes the progesterone is fun for the whole family isn't it???

Alison

ratbag

M&c - that's good news - it's natural for them to lose cells in the thaw. Stay +ve - I'm failing abysmally I'm afraid

Mum2lara - ohhh nerve wracking

Sue - wow good luck mate

Flick - 31 embies and on cloud 9? what an understatement!!!! well done and I super jealous :p

Kirril - yippey. well done. you must be so happy love.

Helen - good work ;) sounds like a fighter.

well I'm totally mopey moo head so I guess it's going to be a lOOOOOONG TWW!

Ratty

MF and a tardy endometrium

TTC#1 - 4xICSI, 1xFET and 1xIUI

Happening now - IUI 27/5 and Blast FET 6/6

BT 17/6

ratbag

sorry alison missed your update - how mant DPO are you?

This message was edited by ratbag on Wednesday, 8 June 2005 @ 5:50 PM

alisona

Ratty - This is day 21 of my cycle. I think I ovulated last Tuesday or Wednesday, and transfer was on Sunday with 2 day 5 blasts. AF and blood test due next Thursday.

Alison