Sign in to follow this  
~Anni~

May 04 - In A Heartbeat...

~Anni~

In a Heartbeat...

MAY is a special month to think about mums and all that they lovingly undergo for their children.

fm8_4.gif

Katrina is an Essential Baby moderator, who has two gorgeous girls, Ella and Sienna.

In this month's story, 'In a heartbeat...', Katrina relates the story of Sienna's birth, and the terrifying events that followed.

READ ON ...

Feedback for Katrina may also be left below.

If you would like to nominate a member to tell their story, or you would like to tell your own, we'd love to read it!

Please send an email to:

customerservice@essentialbaby.com.au

This message was edited by ~Anni~ on Monday, 1 November 2004 @ 12:47 PM

foofie

A very powerful and moving story to read and recount yet again... best not to read at work though cause you'll be sprung!

All of the June 03 mums' are so proud of Miss Sienna and the fight that she has displayed over the last 10months! Goes without saying for K & J too!

Beautifully written Anni, as per usual! :)

Foofie

314.jpg

"CAPTAIN SPARKLE" 14/6/03

~Anni~

I agree Foof - you wrote a beautiful story Katrina :)

It was all a bit of a rush, but she had the story and photo's through before the deadline - very well done !

It was a pleasure to read, and I'm so glad that your gorgeous Sienna is doing so well today :)

~Pisces~

Wow, what an incredibly moving story and thankfully a wonderfully happy ending.

Katrina, thank you for sharing this, I had a lump in my throat from beginning to end.

The picture of your two girls is absolutely gorgeous, I can't help but smile whenever I see it.

So glad to hear Sienna is doing well now.

Bec

xx

foofie

Wow Anni, you didn't write it? Well surely you must have edited it as Katrina's not known for short posts... ;p lol

Foofie

314.jpg

"CAPTAIN SPARKLE" 14/6/03

Sandra

Katrina reading that took me right back to those days, the waiting and worrying was bad this end, and I can imagine what it was like your end.

It is so great to see how far Sienna has come from those first horrible days of uncertainty. Through it all you and James always seemed to be so positive whenever I talked to either of you, it was the one thing that struck me, your determination that she would be fine, the powers of positive thinking.

Many thanks for sharing that painful and emotional time in your families life.

Sandra

637154838811.gif

"The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money."

Guest jakimetcalf

I second Foof...We are so proud of you Katrina & the beautiful Sienna...

Jaki-32 DH Les-33

The King...Samuel John

21d.jpg

Bel

Wow.

I replied to your other post with the pic of the adorable (and cheeky) Sienna walking.

Thank you so much for sharing your story, and I am happy to see that Sienna is going great guns now...

Take Care...

Bel

xx

DH: Matt

DS: Joshua 29.09.02

573844648511.jpg

050.gif

~*Bee*~

Katrina... Sorry to say this, but I just can't read it all again....I blubbered like a fool the first time, I can't go back for more ;)

I am so glad that Sie has thrived the way she has. She has done you all proud and undoubtedly stunned the various medical professionals.

<center> My name is Sophie and I am a TimTam theif ;p </center>

<center>319.jpg</center>

Guest Coop-Dee

Well done to Miss Sienna, from a fellow Junie Mama xoxoxoxo

854423787378.gif

~Anni~

Thank you so much Katrina for sharing your wonderful story ! Your girls are absolutely gorgeous, and Sienna has shown herself to be a brave little fighter very early in life ! :)