Sign in to follow this  
KarenV

ABC Learning Centre?

KarenV
They have just taken over our one in Bowral too. I was not too happy with the one he was attending anyway and was going to pull him out til I found out that the ABC learning were taking over so I will give them a try for a while.

Karen <BR>Country Bumpkin Mumma to:<BR>Ryan 18/01/00<BR>Hayden 03/02/01<P><BR>

Mikala'sMum
Hi Rebecca,

How exciting!! We are moving to Warriewood next May and will be transfering to Kids @ Warriewood/ABC.

Kids @ Courtney have had a lot of staff changes as well but nothing effecting DD's room yet. We will see what happens though.

Here's hoping that all goes well and they have good intentions. I'll be going to the info night next week for sure.

<font color=9933FF>Michelle</font>
<font color=9933FF>xxx</font>

<font color=FF0099>~ DD Mikala ~ 7th May 01</font>
<font color=33CCFF>~ DS Jakob ~ 9th December 02</font>

JaneMc
Hi Michelle,

my niece & nephew go to an ABC learning centre in Wantirna in VIC. She is very happy with them - her kids have had the same carers at the centre ever since she enrolled them (about a year ago) & they love going there. The place is quite modern, always clean, very bright and a good age mix of staff. I'm not sure about what they do when they take over a centre, whether they do a clean sweep and employ all new staff etc, but can say my sister would recommend the centre her kids go to, to anyone !
HTH's original.gif

Cheers !!
Jane

married to DH 09/09/99
mum to twin boys Jackson & Riley, born 16/11/01

leah-b
Hi there,

My son (now 4.5y.o) started at Magic Kids childcare centre in Ultimo when he was 9 months old. About 12 months ago, ABC took over the centre, and since then, we have gradually been more and more disappointed with the set up at the centre.

The centre retained all the same staff, and initially injected a heap of money into equipment and sprucing up the centre. However, in time, we began to see that they were operating more for the benefit of the shareholders (we felt), rather than the parents and children attending the centre. We just feel that the centre no longer has the caring and close-knit atmosphere it used to have. Our son still loves attending, but we (and a number of other parents) are just continuing on at the centre because of the difficulty with getting a space elsewhere.

Sorry to give you negative feedback - it is possible that this is just applicable to the centre our son attends. I wish you better luck at your centre.