TigerQueenofSheeba

Crazy members of old

TigerQueenofSheeba

Seeing as the forum is going to hell in a hand basket, I want to take the opportunity to create a damn "illegal" thread. 

Let's take a moment to remember some of the crazy members of old who were called out, busted and just downright crazy! 

I know of Bronzie, but I can't remember the story. Someone enlighten us all.

There was skitty - she was nuts and I remember thinking several times over the years that she was here but under a different name.

Who else is there? 

Let's have some Friday fun lol. I'm in a really SHIT mood and need some cheering up with some crazy bullshit. 

• Like 4

*Ker*

Is Bronzie the one who said she was having triplets at one stage?

Edited by Sandra

lozoodle

Bronzie was batshit crazy!

wilding

I remember the one who didn't brush her teeth but used her fingernails - chickennuggets comes to mind. I also remember sassymummy aswell (on the hub and here). I remember she got some pile on.

wilding
10 hours ago, TigerQueenofSheeba said:

Seeing as the forum is going to hell in a hand basket, I want to take the opportunity to create a damn "illegal" thread. 

Let's have some Friday fun lol. I'm in a really SHIT mood and need some cheering up with some crazy bullshit. 

I have 4 warning points left from when I got baited and drunk and stirred some shit pot, so what are they going to do, put me on post approval for 3 days again where I just didn't bother posting? :whistle:👀🤣 no ragrets 

It's funny, I came on here to originally make friends being a solo parent with my family all overseas, forever posting home and away spoilers from bttb didn't achieve that, so when  people gave me the troll card so I just took it and ran with it haha.

Edited by wilding
ragrets misspelled on purposed.
  • Like 2

RichardParker

There are many different kinds of crazy here. 

• Like 11

Sandra

Hi everyone, as much as I know you want to have fun, we do still have rules and Guidelines in place. Memberships are active, people do still log in and read. It is not fair for attacks to be made like this on any member, regardless of the forums closing or not. 
I will be editing, and if needed closing this. 

• Like 4

SkeptiHandsOnMum
5 hours ago, lozoodle said:

Bronzie was batshit crazy!

The problem was that many people invested a lot of time, emotional energy and even money into her and others like her. The emotional energy insult was the most devastating. In some ways bringing it up again is unfair to those who were hurt by her. 

Edited by SkeptiHandsOnMum
  • Like 4

BadCat

Let's see.

I had two different posters follow me around like a bad smell accusing me of being paid to post.  Cryptically speaking, their names were 1. a word that means "grimly mocking or cynical" but it was misspelled; and 2. what Babe sang at christmas.

There was a person whose name I don't remember, but pretty sure she hung out on a spin off site named like a health food,  who came out of nowhere and ripped me apart because she confused me with another poster with Cat in their name.  That event led to the great "cattening" of EB.  Lots of new "cats" also borrowed the signature I was using at the time which was a drunken angry cartoon cat.  You could scroll through posts and just see this same sig over and over.  It looked like I'd lost my mind and started posting every couple of seconds. That p*ssed off a whole lot of people.

There were a couple of people who no matter how much we tried, I never found common ground with.  One that springs to mind was named after a coloured portal.  I liked her well enough, we just didn't agree on anything.

O the huge Manatee was an a*s*hole as was ApeGirl. :lol:

There were a few posters who would lose their minds whenever a dying thread got baconned.  Of course that just made the bacon crew up their game.

Several posters have accused me of being psychotic about my hate for Trump.  I don't remember their names, I'm too busy frothing at the mouth.

There was the poster who never made a parenting move without consulting a book and was aghast that I didn't do likewise.  And the one whose posts were always 4 or 5 paragraphs and full of the weirdest array of boredom and oddness.

Helena Handbasket was a living freaking legend who had zero ****s to give when it came to calling out fools.

Quill was an absolute blessing full of intelligent weirdness and I miss her.

Some fool named after my sister crossed with a cow hated me with a passion as far as I can tell.  But the feeling was entirely mutual since she was the type who would post those American cut and paste things about the flag being banned and whatever as though they were gospel truth. In fact, I believe it was one such epic thread that led to her, and several others leaving after the entirety of EB pointed out they had fallen for utter nonsense and were in fact being racist fools.  Although she did go in to bat for whoever it was that reported the fiery christmas shop of doom because the proprietor didn't like her sitting in the aisle of their fire hazard with a pram, so yeah, that wasn't really a redeeming feature either.

Aine who went through multiple name changes was also awesome and I miss her too.  She was nuttier than a fruitcake and twice as much fun.

There was a wrangler of ferrets who always made me laugh, never more than with her wishing well thread.

There was a poster who argued for pages on end in favour of creation theory and that the earth was 6000 years old.  That was an ace thread if I recall correctly.

And thanks to each and every one of them for making this place the roller coaster ride it's been.

• Like 11

RabbitHash

When I met Bronzi she was supposedly pregnant with twins with a terrible illness that meant her twins were at imminent risk of dying. I cant remember what it was but she had already had a stillborn child due to the same illness.

I was in her DIG and we were all terribly concerned. One night she went missing and some of us were calling hospitals to find her to make sure she was ok. Some in the DIG sent her money.

It was certainly a betrayal when we found out it was all lies. Not to mention many of us were also having difficult pregnancies which took a back seat to her issues.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

*Marty*

Remember there was an older lady - maybe pregnant.  all sorts of troubles.  Then her daughter came on to defend the mother - clearly the same person.  She was called out when the pic of her baby ended up being a random photo from another website..

anyone remember - it was many years ago.

• Like 4

Lifesgood

I have such a shite memory I wouldn't know who was a crazy member and who wasn't! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ImperatorFuriosa

Bronzie. What a ****ing nutjob.

Owliegirl. *shudder

• Like 2

Trevor Trove

Remember MetalDad, and his Mrs. They were not really nuts though...

The not-so-lovely Lovely Mum was good value. She gave birth breech through her left nostril and never let anyone forget it. With no drugs.

BadCat - I remember the Cat incident. Franny? some name like that. Always got her and Karen mixed up.

Cali went really weird.

And some woman named Kathleen? Skitty?  ETA: Yes! first post mentioned her!

Edited by Trevor Trove
Yes! Indeed! Skitty!
  • Like 1

Tinky Winky Woo

I have a bad feeling I may have been stalkery to @BadCat but I haven't changed my name.  I was highly invested in her kids graduations though.

SkeptiHandsOnMum
2 hours ago, RabbitHash said:

When I met Bronzi she was supposedly pregnant with twins with a terrible illness that meant her twins were at imminent risk of dying. I cant remember what it was but she had already had a stillborn child due to the same illness.

I was in her DIG and we were all terribly concerned. One night she went missing and some of us were calling hospitals to find her to make sure she was ok. Some in the DIG sent her money.

It was certainly a betrayal when we found out it was all lies. Not to mention many of us were also having difficult pregnancies which took a back seat to her issues.

This is the sort of hurt that I am talking about. I am sorry that you were betrayed by her.

• Like 3

Freddie'sMum

I remember The Princess writing her 'to do' lists (mainly housework) and other posters bagging her about it - I agreed with them and then one day the though struck me that the writing of those lists was what got The Princess thru the day.  i got thru the day by crying and eating my body weight in chocolate but the way the Princess coped with life was by list writing.  I remember feeling genuinely shocked when her husband was killed in a motorcyle accident.

I remember some of the trolls, they seemed to have more outlandish stories by the day and I felt incredibly upset if they had strung people along - and then it all turned out to be fake - esp when genuine posters had sent money / clothes / gifts to the troll.  

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

RichardParker

I loved The Princess.

• Like 6

Dadto2
1 hour ago, ImperatorFuriosa said:

Owliegirl. *shudder

lol yeah

She was an odd character. I did try and show some support for her, when she was coping a lot of stick, but I gave up in the end. 

• Like 2

Dadto2

I sometimes wonder what became of past members that were on here and obviously struggling. I think Nerja(?) is one name that springs to mind. I would love for some of them to come back online and share what's been happening to them these last few years. 

Edited by Dadto2
  • Like 6

wilding
1 hour ago, ImperatorFuriosa said:

Bronzie. What a ****ing nutjob.

Owliegirl. *shudder

OG is still here under another name.

• Like 1

CallMeFeral

Blueberrymummy was it who didn't like people breastfeeding in case her husband got turned on? She precipitated a pro tartening of EB.

And Priv. By name, by nature. I miss her. 

There was a mother who was a damn good sport. That soshal girl thread that went insane, it was unfair but the meme fest that came out of it was one of the funniest threads I've seen on the internet. The mother who initially posted it didn't flounce, though she had adequate reason to. 

Edited by CallMeFeral
  • Like 4

ImperatorFuriosa
16 minutes ago, wilding said:

OG is still here under another name.

Well good for her I guess. 

ImperatorFuriosa
27 minutes ago, Dadto2 said:

lol yeah

She was an odd character. I did try and show some support for her, when she was coping a lot of stick, but I gave up in the end. 

Definitely. 

Sorry for calling what I did in the US trump thread lol

PurpleinOz
7 hours ago, Dadto2 said:

I sometimes wonder what became of past members that were on here and obviously struggling. I think Nerja(?) is one name that springs to mind. I would love for some of them to come back online and share what's been happening to them these last few years. 

The last I heard from Nerja, she had her act together and her babies father, atopped being an a*se.  She was able to get support in her country, and was happier in herself. 

This was a few years ago now, so god only knows if its still the case, but when she left EB she was happier. 

JB :)

• Like 6