wallofdodo

How did you find EB?

Lallalla

I think I started lurking here when pregnant with my 1st and found myself making an account and posting when pregnant with my twins because names are hard. 

How I found it I don’t know, a link from SMH or googling baby everything would be my guess

Team Awesome

When I had my first 16.5 years ago and I didn’t have a car so couldn’t get to the mothers group that started from my birthing group.  I then lost access to the email that account was attached to and made this one when I had two and had moved cross country and then intrastate and was looking to meet people in my new area. Have since had two more kids and moved 3 more times after that.  

EB has helped me in many ways probably the longest lasting has been to help me realise how toxic and abusive my mother was/had been when I was feeling guilty about cutting her off and the support to be a better parent.

Thanks EB.

• Like 1

YodaTheWrinkledOne

DH and I were TTC, I think I was searching for anything to do with tracking ovulation and stumbled on to the EB forum. Advice and hints were awesome!! That was in 2005... I never joined a DIG or anything like that. Just floated around like a dandelion seed but eventually gravitated towards the general topics (and a couple of others)