Jump to content
BadCat

If the swear filter was really gone, I'd say...

Recommended Posts

BadCat

****.

**** COVID, Trump, other right wing governments who shall be nameless, 2020, climate change and the governments who do **** all about it, Andrew Bolt, Rowan Dean, Peta Credlin, Tim Smith, Jeff Kennett, Sam Newman, Clive Palmer, Dave Hughes, Kirstie Alley, Jack Nicklaus, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Fairfax, Sophie Elsworth, Rachel Baxendale, Miranda Devine, Prue McSween, Ita Buttrose, David Speers, Samantha Armytage, Gladys Berejiklian, Putin, Ivanka and Jared, Moscow Mitch, Steve Bannon, Rudy Guiliani, George Pell, anti-maskers, QAnon.

This list is by no means exhaustive.  But **** each and every one of them.

On the other hand, bless Barack and Michelle Obama, Dan Andrews, Jacinda Ardern,  Mark Ruffalo, Bruce Springsteen, Pete Wentz, Joe Trohman, Patrick Stump, Andy Hurley, Dr Fauci, Dr Swann, Ray Toro, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Dan Pawlovich, Linda Ignarro, Brendon Urie, Maya Tuttle, Jake Chamseddine, Sam Chamseddine, Lewis Hamilton, Lyndsay Lab, Dominic Harrison, my boss and her boss, Andrew Barr, my kids, left wing EB'ers, mask wearers, social distancers, Great Thunberg, Malala Yousafazi, BLM peaceful protesters, and this kid...

 

Edited by BadCat
because the stupid swear filter is not ALL gone
  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadCat

Stupid swear filter diluting my anger.  **** it too.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
overlytired

She's going to be a scary MIL one day LOL.

Edited by overlytired
Grammar!
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soontobegran

I like your list....The first group are all ****s.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucrezia Bauble

Kirstie Alley is a nutter. and horrible.

whats David Speers done?  is it just that he’s a shill for right wingers - or is it more specific than that? 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
~Jolly_F~

I struggle with Kim Kardashian - sure she stands for a lot of shit that isn’t so great and shes married to a douche (has good music but still a douche) but she has also thrown her name behind and worked hard to get the release of many POC who were in jail serving long sentences and in some cases life sentences for minor crimes. 

Does that override her shitty stuff - I don’t know but I just can completely write her off as a shit human... 

Edited by ~Jolly_F~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BusbyWilkes
1 hour ago, *Andi* said:

Should I be hating on Dave Hughes? What have I missed? Still not sure after a scroll through his twitter 😂 Had to check out Kirstie Alley's as she has not been on my radar one bit... And now I know why 😳

Dave Hughes was the one in your list I wasn’t sure about too. Would love to know the reasons. I don’t love him, but up to this point, haven’t hated him either.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gudrun

Dave Hughes is basically a Dan basher.  He has been shocking on Twitter from the beginning of the pandemic.   He used to be funny.  Sure ain't no more.  Goodies I add Bradley Whitford and Richard Schiff.  And heaps of others of course... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
purplekitty

Dave Hughes is a worthy inclusion as is Speers.

You forgot Joe Hildebrand.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadCat

There's lots more goodies.  And lots more baddies.

Dave Hughes is there for his Dan bashing bullshit.

David Speers is there for being a Liberal shill.

Kim Kardashian is there for many reasons but most recently because she saw fit to post about quarantining a group of her friends and then flying them off to a private island to celebrate her birthday in a place where they could pretend everything was normal.  Tone deaf Kimmy can **** right off.  I don't care that she went, I care that she had the bad taste to flaunt it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadCat

I did forget Hildebrand, thank you.

Also Alan Jones. And Pauline Hanson.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadCat

Oh, and James Woods.  Mega d***head.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ineedmorecoffee

All the adult Trump kids, they can all **** right off. The Murdochs and Fox news can go jump aswell.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadCat

I wonder if Santa has the same people on his naughty list.  I like to think he does.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamtheMumma

I think I'd be removing Mark Ruffalo from the goodies list. He recently came out in support of Chris Pratt (who is definitely on the baddies list) being a good guy. Mark doesn't deserve to go onto the baddies list for supporting his friend but when that support includes advocating for violating human rights and common decency, you have to question Mark's standards. 

For those who don't know, Chris Pratt was recently voted the least liked Chris (out of Evans, Hemsworth and Pine). Chris belongs to a right wing religious group that actively disagrees with LGBTQIA rights. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadCat

Oh no, I missed that.  Disappointed in Mark.  But you're right, it's not enough to put him on the baddies list.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amica

**** Scott Morrison. He has done nothing but cause trouble, bully Labor Premiers, and pit states against each other this entire pandemic.... all the while declaring NSW as the COVID Gold Standard. No, no bias at all. 

The pandemic has also conveniently got himself and colleagues out of answering to so much scrutiny and corruption e.g. bush fires, sports grants, Western Sydney airport and more.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soontobegran
4 hours ago, ~Jolly_F~ said:

I struggle with Kim Kardashian - sure she stands for a lot of shit that isn’t so great and shes married to a douche (has good music but still a douche) but she has also thrown her name behind and worked hard to get the release of many POC who were in jail serving long sentences and in some cases life sentences for minor crimes. 

Does that override her shitty stuff - I don’t know but I just can completely write her off as a shit human... 

Kim is completely self serving, I am very happy about the people she has helped get released but would Donald have obliged had she been a poor ugly male democrat ? 

Watching the first episode of their new season ( because I am a voyeur ) I discovered that both Kanye and Khloe have had COVID and were forced to isolate in their $30 million mansions. Poor buggers.

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
~Jolly_F~
6 minutes ago, Soontobegran said:

Kim is completely self serving, I am very happy about the people she has helped get released but would Donald have obliged had she been a poor ugly male democrat ? 

Watching the first episode of their new season ( because I am a voyeur ) I discovered that both Kanye and Khloe have had COVID and were forced to isolate in their $30 million mansions. Poor buggers.

 

Of course she is self serving and Trump wouldn’t have done a thing if she wasn’t who she was and those people would still be locked up!!

BTW I never said you or any other poster couldnt have whatever opinion you want of her, I was saying I struggle with it personally... 

Also the covid stuff wasn’t in the first ep of the new season - it’s in about ep 5 or 6 😂

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OceanTwentyFour

Can I pease add WA Premier Mark McGowan to the goodies list?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soontobegran
1 hour ago, ~Jolly_F~ said:

Of course she is self serving and Trump wouldn’t have done a thing if she wasn’t who she was and those people would still be locked up!!

BTW I never said you or any other poster couldnt have whatever opinion you want of her, I was saying I struggle with it personally... 

Also the covid stuff wasn’t in the first ep of the new season - it’s in about ep 5 or 6 😂

I should have said the first episode I have watched  except for the 40th Birthday thingy for Kim.

I shall work backwards from now then, it shouldn't make too much difference :)

 

ETA.....What are the odds that the doctor that Khloe ordered to her bedroom to do her COVID tests with no mask and no sanitisation also got COVID ?

 

Edited by Soontobegran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadCat

Add or subtract anyone you want.  Just don't try too hard to disillusion anyone about people on their goodies list.  I don't need my heart broken right now.   We all know everyone has bad stuff if you care to look.  My baddies are people who are overall bad and my gooddies are people who are overall good - in my opinion.  And while I'm disappointed in Mark Ruffalo, he's still on my goodies list.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamtheMumma
1 hour ago, BadCat said:

Add or subtract anyone you want.  Just don't try too hard to disillusion anyone about people on their goodies list.  I don't need my heart broken right now.   We all know everyone has bad stuff if you care to look.  My baddies are people who are overall bad and my gooddies are people who are overall good - in my opinion.  And while I'm disappointed in Mark Ruffalo, he's still on my goodies list.

Yeah its a bitter pill to swallow that one. I keep telling myself that no one is 100% good or bad. Every person has both inside them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DQMission

Good guy: Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford. Stellar young man. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chaotic Pogo

^Thankyou. Wow!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...