Sign in to follow this  
José

Beauty product discontinued.

José

So, a product i love is discontinued and i can't get it from my usual place. Im not ready to try something new so thought I'd mention it here in case anyone happens across it somewhere they can let me know.

Its brand medik8 and its called glow oil. 

Please let me know if you see it anywhere! Thanks. 

Kiwi Bicycle

A little more info? Like what type of product, is it skin care or something like bio oil, or a face product? Where you normally would buy it from, Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Myer etc?

Let-it-go

Oh ☹️, it’s not.  Yours is out of stock everywhere.

I hate that. 

José
17 minutes ago, spr_maiden said:

Maybe look up local beauty therapy places who advertise they use that brand,  you might find it in a bricks and mortar store. Maybe they're updating the packaging/product so new version out soon? 

I know you said you're not looking for replacement,  but if you change your mind, this is a really lovely face oil.  I personally can't justify the price atm, but I have tried it in the past and loved it.

https://www.mecca.com.au/eve-lom/radiance-face-oil/I-030906.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwit_8BRCoARIsAIx3Rj78JPoel8ZdRCoy-ShlaRcUJsQofGm4y00SuHjy-hFjM_AYLmtW7A8aArLHEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Yes, I am hoping an actual store might have some in stock.

The one you have linked to looks like a possibility if I can't find the glow oil. Thanks. 

• Like 1

Dusty

My beautician stocks Medik8, I love their products, the majority of my skin care is Medik8. I’ve got an appointment tomorrow, I’ll check it out, I  need more Hydro B5 & Toner

She also sells on-line, I can pm her details if you like

Edited by Dusty
I forgot about the on-line thing