Lallalla

Pictures of your kids poo on social media?

Lallalla

It occurs to me this might be my last post on this forum, which is a bit sad, but anywho...

Would you/have you posted a pic of your kids poo on Facebook and the like? And if so, what is the thought process associated with this?

I am about ready to leave a certain multiple mums group on Facebook because I am sick to death of going on there and seeing some kids pile of poo in a shower, or a poop smeared wall or a toddler with poo all over her hands and face (bet that kid will thank her mum for posting it when she’s older...).

Just why?! I don’t need to see it! I will believe you and find it funny without seeing the “evidence” myself. 

• Like 4

~Jolly_F~

WTF... no, just no!! 

Thanking all the gods right now that I don’t have friends on social media who do this. 

I have never seen the need to whip my camera out and take photos of shit! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

amdirel

Errrmmm... no. Lol. I have not done that.

I do have one fb friend who has done this, I think it was a smearing incident from memory. It was foul. You don't need to post that shit.

Hands Up

No that is super weird. 

No Drama Please

Haha I remember in the movie Friends with Kids, when all their friend group started having kids and one of the last single people looked at her mobile phone when it started going off and it was nothing but pictures of kids the first time they'd used the "big toilet"!  I was hoping it was just a comedic interpretation of excited new parents but maybe not!

• Like 1

gatheringpieces

No way in that context!

In the allergy group there's a lot of poo nappies but they're only allowed hidden in the comments

• Like 3

Lucrezia Bauble

no! i have seen that sort of thing before on SM like “OMG look at the poonami DS (baby) just did!” why? why?

i even cant really stomach those posts with a baby or toddler with mashed pumpkin smeared all over their clothes and faces...

our local community FB went OFF a while ago because people kept posting pictures of a steaming pile of dog poo on the pavement saying “did your dog do this?” and then the dog owners got snarky saying “we all know what poo looks like, why do you constantly need to show us...”

Edited by Lucrezia Bauble

amdirel
2 minutes ago, Lucrezia Bauble said:

our local community FB went OFF a while ago because people kept posting pictures of a steaming pile of dog poo on the pavement saying “did your dog do this?” and then the dog owners got snarky saying “we all know what poo looks like, why do you constantly need to show us...”

We have a building fb group (f**k knows why), and there's someone that always posts the same; a photo of dog poo and "whoever left this on level 1, come and clean it up!". Lol. Like if someone is leaving dog poo around, I'm pretty sure they're not the type to reply  and say "oh sorry, that was me, I'll go and clean it up".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22Fruitmincepies

I took a photo of DS’s poo on the lawn (he was toilet training, was nude outside and told me he needed to do a wee. I told him to do it on the lawn, he was quite excited when a ‘snake’ emerged, me less so) to send to DH, but I thought the better of it in case he was in a meeting and a client saw it come up. I’d never put it out there for anyone else to see!

• Haha 1

TheGreenSheep

Some people just overshare. And then others go that extra mile to show poo. It’s never appropriate or ok. They’re the pics you take for your personal amusement and share with the criminal, I mean child, when they’re old enough to be simultaneously mortified and horrified.

• Haha 1

Ellie bean

DH did send me a photo the first time DS finaaallly did a poo in the potty (which was super exciting for both of us) but would we send it to anyone else, ye gods no!

• Like 1

Ghost Girl

I blocked a family member (adult) who had habit of posting his pooh on Facebook. Just no. 🤢🤢🤢

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1

seayork2002

Ah no

bubskitkat

Why just why? There is no need to post this shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

F.E.B.E

Can you ask the admins to make  a rule against shitposting? Because nobody needs to see that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

magic_marker

Hell no. I would leave a FB group like that and thank myself for growing as a person and move on!

MadMarchMasterchef

Not personally.   As I said on the other thread people use FB very differently.   I dont post pictures of my kids or any identifying info about them at all, anywhere online.   I believe its their choice when they are old enough to understand the implications how much they want to share.   I dont judge other people's levels of posting, but its not for me. 

• Like 1

Fennel Salad

Perhaps you have lucked out and inadvertently joined a scat appreciation society. 

Poo is some people's thing 

• Haha 4

sunsaboveitreya

Ewww, no. Definitely not. No one needs to see that. 

Ewww!!

Lucrezia Bauble

i even found it a little off putting when i was at the GP (for a toddler) and was presented with the Bristol Stool (poo) Chart. we were there for a genuine need, and the chart was informative, but...yeh....

Mrs Twit

Just no!

Ruby red shoes

Just an aside, are we allowed to swear now?

~Jolly_F~
16 minutes ago, Ruby red shoes said:

Just an aside, are we allowed to swear now?

Some words have been uncensored for our final days.. 

• Like 1

purplekitty
6 hours ago, Lucrezia Bauble said:

I'd love to be able to post a photo of the dog poo that lands on my footpath to the owner of the dog.Not on social media though.

The dog must be the size of an elephant.

When I am outside my beady eyes are looking right and left and assessing the dogs and owners walking past to see if they fit the profile.

I really don't want to clean up excrement the size of a small car so other walkers don't step in it.

Do I sound shitty,my footpath certainly is.

• Like 2

YodaTheWrinkledOne

Um, Team No Way In Hell here.

And yes, I would think less of someone if they decided to share a photo of poo on social (I don't care whose poo it is). I am bogan like that.