PocketIcikleflakes

Shorts style undies

PocketIcikleflakes

More specifically the type for wearing under skirts to stop thighs from rubbing.

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a brand?

Lou-bags

I don't have these (but I do have their regular tights and they are pretty good), but have seen them advertised with good reviews. Snag Tights chub rub shorts. I like the colour range!

https://aus.snagtights.com/collections/80-denier-opaque-chub-rub-shorts?gclid=CjwKCAjww5r8BRB6EiwArcckC-rvuH23IokNG17k-Ia8vUKvL6HKk4BmKom9fBQqZjfFPEQgZHHvjRoCZOAQAvD_BwE

PocketIcikleflakes

Thank you! I'd heard of the brand but it's good to know they're good quality 😁

gatheringpieces

My sister has some of the shorts from snag and says they're comfy. I haven't got any myself though, I tend to wear Capri length cotton lycra tights (which I don't recommend, just saying it's what I do)

• Like 1

Lesley225

I use the ones from TS and find them comfy.

PocketIcikleflakes

@gatheringpieces thank you 😊 

@Lesley225 I'll have a search for them, thank you 😊

• Like 1

Kiwi Bicycle

DH has these awesome chafe proof trunks from Step One. They have lycra panels on the inseam. Everyone tells them they need to make a ladies version. DH says the anti chafing really works.

PocketIcikleflakes

^ This is partly why I wanted to ask here, I searched and found way more readily available, reasonably priced men's options, 🙄 because that always seems to be the case with anything.

I've ordered some snags, two to three weeks until they're delivered but I'll cope lol.

I was border line between the two sites recommended but I thought from the description that the snags may be a bit cooler in hot weather.

GreenEgg

Can’t recommend undies, but ladies speed stick is awesome at stopping  Chubb rub! 

PocketIcikleflakes

I've tried various anti perspirants with no long term luck. Chafe escape from pure romance was good but not good enough for a morning of walking about. 😏 

I think I just have super awkward thighs lol.

Lesley225

My legs are a bit crooked and overweight so they add together to need something.   I was never able to wear dresses before I found something. 

ABabyPlease

I highly recommend 3B cream for thighs.  It changed my life!

• Thanks 1