Sign in to follow this  
Sandra

Chat #1 June 2021

Sandra

Welcome to your group everyone, congrats to you all  :)

Please take time to read the pinned guidelines  :)

You are welcome to start new threads in here to discuss anything you want.

Regards

n.sinclair

Hello!!

Looks like I'm the first one in here :)

After TTC for 13 months, finally got the BFP yesterday, a little unexpected for this month, but clearly I ovulated at a weird time and here we are!

Mellebelle01

Hello and Congratulations @n.sinclair

I got my BFP yesterday too - still pinching myself that this is real, i've taken 5 tests so far just to be sure! AF was not due until Fri/Sat so i think i O'd earlier than i thought.  

I've been on the TTC journey for my second on and off since Oct last year. I've had a few health issues that meant a few false starts, but glad to finally be here and praying for a sticky pregnancy. Really looking forward to telling everyone before Christmas!

How have you been feeling? Any symptoms so far? 

n.sinclair
6 hours ago, Mellebelle01 said:

Hello and Congratulations @n.sinclair

I got my BFP yesterday too - still pinching myself that this is real, i've taken 5 tests so far just to be sure! AF was not due until Fri/Sat so i think i O'd earlier than i thought.  

I've been on the TTC journey for my second on and off since Oct last year. I've had a few health issues that meant a few false starts, but glad to finally be here and praying for a sticky pregnancy. Really looking forward to telling everyone before Christmas!

How have you been feeling? Any symptoms so far? 

Congratulation to you too!

I had a few issues in our TTC journey as well, high stress situation that resulted in my cycle being exceptionally unpredictable and sometimes MIA.

AF was due today for me, but my EDD is questionable because my LMP was 29th of August, but based on that, hubby was away for my estimated fertile period, so baby was either conceived on the 2nd or 22nd of September, hopefully a dating scan in a 2 or so weeks will give us some answers.

I'm feeling pretty good so far, have kept the positive test to remind myself this is real, haha! The nausea and hunger has started and my boobs have been a bit achy, major bloating and exhaustion last week were my biggest signs that it may be worth doing a test, haha!

How about you? 

Mellebelle01
On 06/10/2020 at 11:40 PM, n.sinclair said:

Congratulation to you too!

I had a few issues in our TTC journey as well, high stress situation that resulted in my cycle being exceptionally unpredictable and sometimes MIA.

AF was due today for me, but my EDD is questionable because my LMP was 29th of August, but based on that, hubby was away for my estimated fertile period, so baby was either conceived on the 2nd or 22nd of September, hopefully a dating scan in a 2 or so weeks will give us some answers.

I'm feeling pretty good so far, have kept the positive test to remind myself this is real, haha! The nausea and hunger has started and my boobs have been a bit achy, major bloating and exhaustion last week were my biggest signs that it may be worth doing a test, haha!

How about you? 

I've been ok! Fatigue has been a little crazy, a bit of stomach upset and some heartburn so nothing too crazy yet. I had awful heartburn when i was pregnant with my son so expecting it to get pretty bad haha!

Mellebelle01

Let's add hormonal. Just found out my son's daycare won't be holding a Christmas concert this year and cried hahahaha

Mellebelle01

So i just got word from my DR that i have come up GBS positive via a urine sample. I was positive for this with my son, but only knew about it because of the 37 week swab. Everything was all good, just had to have the antibiotic drip when i was in labour. 

I didn't realise you were actually tested for GBS in the first trimester. I am about to start 5 days of antibiotics to try and get rid of it as my DR says we need to treat it now. After googling for a bit i can see that the biggest risk is passing it onto bub during labour BUT there are definitely risks in T1 too, some i won't mention here because i don't think DR google is too credible at times. 

I guess what i am wondering if is anyone else has tested positive to this so early on? 

MrsBailey

Hi Ladies 

Congratulations on your positives! I got mine this morning .  I had a hunch last week but was negative on Wednesday.  I'm not sure on my dates but think I'm about 4 weeks.

My symptoms are going crazy and very much the same as my previous two pregnancies.  I started out with horrendous heartburn last week and have been having crazy dreams 🤣.  I'm also feeling the heat alot more, my boobs are not great bit the feeding turdler isn't helping.

Touchwood I haven't had any nausea yet. I'm hopeful after two hg pregnancies, I'd love to not have any.

• Like 1

Mellebelle01
On 11/10/2020 at 8:53 PM, MrsBailey said:

Hi Ladies 

Congratulations on your positives! I got mine this morning .  I had a hunch last week but was negative on Wednesday.  I'm not sure on my dates but think I'm about 4 weeks.

My symptoms are going crazy and very much the same as my previous two pregnancies.  I started out with horrendous heartburn last week and have been having crazy dreams 🤣.  I'm also feeling the heat alot more, my boobs are not great bit the feeding turdler isn't helping.

Touchwood I haven't had any nausea yet. I'm hopeful after two hg pregnancies, I'd love to not have any.

Congratulations! 

I have my fingers crossed that the nausea doesn't start for you.

My symptoms have been on and off. Mainly just emotional which is causing my anxiety to go crazy. 

NaeM

Hi all, I'm due 22 May (10 weeks today) but there is no one in the May group. Little chance now the forums are closing I guess! Would be great if I could join your due in group. (I'll be posting to April and June groups).

I have a 2.5 year old and the facebook EB due-in group was a godsend for his pregnancy, birth, and all the fun times that have happened since.

Hope everyone's pregnancies are going well.