simbacom

TTC October 2020

~*~blizzy~*~

I’ve joined and posted! 

• Like 2

Sarah212121

Hi there all Im madly trying to catch  up reading and see how you are going ... 

Sending all my thoughts and baby dust 😘

Im on D4PO im kinda not trying to think about it as the Nurse is away and the FS secretarys are doing the results and I'm stressing I had bloods and she called and just said sex today and I hung up and was like the nurse and talk it through like its a multi million dollar deal we are considering she gives me levels and where we are at and not having that I was so stressed she will be back next month so fingers xed but im n to confident just not knowing whats happening I am having D7 post ovulation and I will be asking the levels !! 

I think ill just right this month off even though I know that it would be as good chance but my confidence is shot 😒

Im going to try and hold off as long as I can to test 😜

Thinking of you all 😘

summer1983
On 19/10/2020 at 9:08 PM, shaz_x said:

I finally got my smileyyyyyyy it's CD14. Just as I predicted, Flo originally said CD11 but I know every month I cramp around CD14 and that Flo is always off and now it's confirmed! 

I tested at 9am, 4pm and 9pm. Only got a positive at 9pm. Super excited 😍

Snapchat-1914908626.jpg

I’m about to buy that kit, should I really test 3 times a day? Don’t you only get 10 sticks? 

TTCjay
3 hours ago, summer1983 said:

I’m about to buy that kit, should I really test 3 times a day? Don’t you only get 10 sticks? 

I tested once per day testing first thing in the morning 😊

• Like 1

Sharalanda

This is my first month using the digital kit. The only reason I tested twice yesterday was because I read that a few people got a solid smiley in the afternoon and after 3 mornings of flashing smiles I thought why not and yep got a solid smiley at 3pm yesterday (CD15) 

Edited by Sharalanda
Spelling

summer1983

Guys I have tried to join everybump, how long does the email confirmation take? 

emmbop
2 minutes ago, summer1983 said:

Guys I have tried to join everybump, how long does the email confirmation take? 

They must still be having issues with the confirmation email. He's been just manually accepting new registrations so you'll probably be able to sign in without the email soon.

shaz_x
On 24/10/2020 at 7:55 AM, summer1983 said:

Sorry I only just saw this. I tested once a day until I got closer to my O date, then twice. Then on the last couple of days I decided to do it 3 times cause I was scared I'd miss it! I'll admit I did have to buy a second box cause I ran out of sticks but I didn't care. This was my first time using OPK and I just wanted to take all the guessing out cause it would've stressed me out. 

I'm 6dpo today and since yesterday I've felt a slightly heavy feeling in my lower abdomen so I'm hoping that's a good sign! Still no sore bbs, if that doesn't kick in soon I'll end up convinced I'm PG because i always get sore bbs. 🤞🤞🤞

Did you end up buying them?

Edited by shaz_x
  • Like 1

summer1983

Moving on to every bump see you there 

Edited by summer1983

emmbop
1 minute ago, summer1983 said:

Yeah I ended up buying them. Have tested and low fertility day 9, skipped day 10, then high fertility day 11 & 12 (day 12 today). I have no egg white CM and last cycle I don’t even think I did either. I’ve read you can’t get pregnant without it so a bit nervous. 
still  waitint to join the everbump forum 😕

Have you tried just signing in to everybump without getting the confirmation email? If that doesn't work I'll message the developer.