simbacom

TTC October 2020

simbacom

Here we go again! 

Do we wanna try something a bit different this month as we seem to have a few people in here at the moment, we can write out the month and I can edit this to add in when everyone is due to test and what the results are? 

Tag me or quote with what day you're planning to test and I'll add you in the list

1st - baby_steps

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th - Sarah212121 

7th

8th

9th - furbaby84

10th - Mellebelle01 (BFP! 🥳) & Elocin88

11th

12th

13th - HLH1785 

14th

15th -

16th - AmbiBambi

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th - ~*~blizzy~*~ & Sweet.Pea

26th

27th - Zel lala & emmbop

28th - *Rosie* (C3)

29th - simbacom (c4) 

30th

31st - samcg & shaz_x

Edited by simbacom
Add names
  • Thanks 1

Baby_steps
21 minutes ago, simbacom said:

Here we go again! 

Do we wanna try something a bit different this month as we seem to have a few people in here at the moment, we can write out the month and I can edit this to add in when everyone is due to test and what the results are? 

Tag me or quote with what day you're planning to test and I'll add you in the list

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th

10th

11th

12th

13th

14th

15th

16th

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th - simbacom (c4) 

30th

31st

Great work simbacom! I will test Oct 1 (but soooo unlikely to be able to wait all day tomorrow)...

• Like 1

furbaby84

Thanks @simbacom! I suppose I’m due to have bloods on the 9th but will know closer to the date. Also I hope you guys don’t mind me hanging around here, I’m not exactly trying naturally but I’m also not doing IVF so don’t really belong in the Assisted Conception area.. I feel like I belong here seeing as I’m still tracking naturally and BD’ing 🤷‍♀️
Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1

samcg

Put me down for Oct 6. I am not feeling positive

• Like 1

Mellebelle01
1 hour ago, simbacom said:

Here we go again! 

1st - baby_steps

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th

10th

11th

12th

13th

14th

15th

16th

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th - simbacom (c4) 

30th

31st

Oct 10th for me! 

• Like 1

Sweet.Pea

*sigh* another month with BFNs.

I haven't ovulated so I don't know when I will be testing. It might be another 40 day cycle, so I won't bother if it is.

What I really mean is I don't plan to test, but will test at least 3 times unplanned.

Perhaps put me down for the 15th @simbacom

• Sad 2

Sweet.Pea
1 hour ago, furbaby84 said:

Thanks @simbacom! I suppose I’m due to have bloods on the 9th but will know closer to the date. Also I hope you guys don’t mind me hanging around here, I’m not exactly trying naturally but I’m also not doing IVF so don’t really belong in the Assisted Conception area.. I feel like I belong here seeing as I’m still tracking naturally and BD’ing 🤷‍♀️
Good luck to everyone!

I think this is just a TTC thread, assisted or unassisted, so everyone is welcome :)

Sarah212121

@simbacom  Iv got bloods in the 6th I’m not that positive :( 

Mum sure I will blow it and home test :( 

• Like 1

Zel lala

I'm only cd 6 so not sure exactly when I'll test yet. According to my app I should be testing around 27th Oct.

Baby dust to all of us 🤞

• Like 1

NeedSleepNow

Fingers crossed for lots of October BFP’s. I probably won’t be testing this month. AF hasn’t arrived after the d&c, and probably won’t arrive for another 10 days or so at the earliest!

Sorry you have had another chemical Simba :(

What did your GP say emmbop?

• Thanks 1

*Rosie*

@simbacom Great idea! Put me down for the 28th doubt I will be able to wait until AF is due though 😂 

TTC #1 cycle 3 

After a few days being mopey I am so pumped for this cycle as we will be on holiday the whole week around O. 

Fingers crossed for lots of October BFP’s! 

Edited by *Rosie*
  • Like 1

~*~blizzy~*~

I’ll be testing around the 24/25th October pending ovulation 😂

• Like 1

HLH1785

@simbacom looks to be about 13th for me 🤞

• Like 1

Mellebelle01

Well I am in my TWW after consistent and confusing OPKs! AF is due on the 10th according to my app - which is usually pretty accurate.  I think I'll work on distracting myself over the next 2 weeks and not read into every little twinge etc. I say that now but can almost guarantee I'll be doing the opposite haha.

How is everyone feeling now that a new month is almost here? I was super optimistic after AF finished but that has slowly been fading. 

HLH1785
51 minutes ago, Mellebelle01 said:

Well I am in my TWW after consistent and confusing OPKs! AF is due on the 10th according to my app - which is usually pretty accurate.  I think I'll work on distracting myself over the next 2 weeks and not read into every little twinge etc. I say that now but can almost guarantee I'll be doing the opposite haha.

How is everyone feeling now that a new month is almost here? I was super optimistic after AF finished but that has slowly been fading. 

I totally relate. I go through the same thing every month. I'm not going to stress and Google everything this month.....a few days later.....My left arm is cold I wonder if that's a pregnancy symptom lol Google 🤦‍♀️

• Haha 3

emmbop

@Zel lala do you know if your hubby is on board with trying this month yet?

Got my blood test result yesterday.. bloods were on Thursday and then following Monday and they went from 16 to 14 (I'm 7 weeks post-mc)... So GP said he's ok with that and no further action required. It's so frustrating though. I'm glad I'm not having to get a D&C or something so far, but my body is draaaagging on getting back to normal post-mc. I've had the faint positives for probably 2 weeks now so I feel like it's just stayed around those numbers. I wouldn't mind if it's low enough that I'm ovulating again, but I'm on CD36 and I usually have 30 day cycles, so it's definitely still messing with my cycle. So yeah, no idea when I'll be testing next!

furbaby84
1 hour ago, Mellebelle01 said:

I get the over-analysing of everything in the TWW.. I’m feeling a little nauseous today but I’m only 5dpo so can’t possibly be related. And I know when I fell pregnant with my daughter I had zero symptoms until 7 weeks. But you still question everything!

• Like 2

NeedSleepNow
1 hour ago, emmbop said:

@Zel lala do you know if your hubby is on board with trying this month yet?

Got my blood test result yesterday.. bloods were on Thursday and then following Monday and they went from 16 to 14 (I'm 7 weeks post-mc)... So GP said he's ok with that and no further action required. It's so frustrating though. I'm glad I'm not having to get a D&C or something so far, but my body is draaaagging on getting back to normal post-mc. I've had the faint positives for probably 2 weeks now so I feel like it's just stayed around those numbers. I wouldn't mind if it's low enough that I'm ovulating again, but I'm on CD36 and I usually have 30 day cycles, so it's definitely still messing with my cycle. So yeah, no idea when I'll be testing next!

How frustrating! will you get another blood test? Hopefully AF arrives for you soon and you can start a fresh cycle! 
I keep meaning to do a test now it has been 3 weeks since the D&c. I can’t imagine there is anything left though as I had a follow up ultrasound 

simbacom
2 hours ago, Mellebelle01 said:

Yep I'm a terrible symptom spotter. Although I was pretty well distracted with my sister's elopement weekend before last so that helped me get through to about 8dpo before I started getting crazy. 

We're planning on going again this month but if we fall pregnant and I have another chemical, I think we will just pause and start fresh in the new year once I'm back at work and my DD is BFing less often as a result. She is a total boob monster so still feeds heaps even though she's over 12 months now and that may be affecting my progesterone levels and therefore LF and the chemicals... 

• Like 1

simbacom
20 hours ago, simbacom said:

Edited by simbacom

Baby_steps

Sigh. Tested with an IC again this morning, no line. Yesterday’s must have been a dud test. Still - 11dpo and normally I’d have spotting today and AF tomorrow. Nothing so far (though Murphy’s Law it will happen 2 milliseconds after I post this)...

• Sad 1

Sweet.Pea

CD16 and still no sign of O.

• Sad 1

simbacom
41 minutes ago, Baby_steps said:

Sigh. Tested with an IC again this morning, no line. Yesterday’s must have been a dud test. Still - 11dpo and normally I’d have spotting today and AF tomorrow. Nothing so far (though Murphy’s Law it will happen 2 milliseconds after I post this)...

Boo. If it helps at all, with both my chemicals I had clear lines on FRERs at 11-12dpo (not as strong as the test line, but maybe about 30% as strong so very much visible) and barely barely barely perceptible lines on my ICs when I was checking on both. Like if I didn't know that there should definitely be something there, I wouldn't be able to find it. So it can definitely take a bit longer for the ICs to show up 🤞 fingers crossed for you! 

emmbop
4 hours ago, NeedSleepNow said:

How frustrating! will you get another blood test? Hopefully AF arrives for you soon and you can start a fresh cycle! 
I keep meaning to do a test now it has been 3 weeks since the D&c. I can’t imagine there is anything left though as I had a follow up ultrasound 

GP hasn't requested one, but if I keep seeing the faint line in a week I think I'll investigate further because it just seems weird that it's hovering around these low numbers for weeks. Or maybe it's not, I don't know! haha. Yep, really hoping AF shows up now to start fresh.

I feel like we're all having such bad luck lately - we need some BFPs!

Baby_steps
6 hours ago, simbacom said:

Boo. If it helps at all, with both my chemicals I had clear lines on FRERs at 11-12dpo (not as strong as the test line, but maybe about 30% as strong so very much visible) and barely barely barely perceptible lines on my ICs when I was checking on both. Like if I didn't know that there should definitely be something there, I wouldn't be able to find it. So it can definitely take a bit longer for the ICs to show up 🤞 fingers crossed for you! 

Thanks simbacom, that is actually helpful. I just don’t want to waste another frer (did one yesterday after the faint line on the IC). So disappointing when it’s stark white!

still no signs of AF over here. If no signs tomorrow I may break out a frer.